November 2, 2018
November 3rd Holy Spirit Novena
The Novena Rosary
Prayer for Grace for our Country
Dear Father united to Jesus in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, the Sacrifice of Calvary sacramentally made present, celebrated around the world, in the Holy Spirit. We offer up all we do united to the Mass. We unite in one mind and one heart as members of the mystical body of Christ, with Christ our head in the pure and holy Hearts of Jesus and Mary, through the powerful intercession of Mary with all the angels and saints and souls in purgatory, and we beg for the saving grace, for our country, the United States. Please help us. We further pray for unity to always do the will of God in love. We spread the Blood of Jesus on the leaders and people of the United States and cast the devil into hell. We consecrate our country to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart and all our dioceses, and beg for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit. God help us. We pray for our families, the priests, the Church and the world. In the Name of Jesus please hear us, we pray. We pray for our president and leaders. We pray that we are united as one nation under God to work together in love as God wants.
November 2, 2018 - All Souls Day
and joy comes from love in
If a person isolates and demands
they never take responsibility and
accountability they are opposing
God's plan for us to work together.
God has a plan for us – to work
with each other uniquely to
contribute to the building of
His Kingdom –
Working according to God's plan
for me and my talents –
Another working according to
His plan for them and their talents.
25 Years Ago
October 3, 1993 Chicago Marian Conference 11:30 a.m.
end of excerpt
Jesus: I am your Savior, Son of the Living God. I come to you that you might have life, not as the world gives you life, but My life which is life eternal. I carved you from My special carving and made you little less than an angel. I love you and cherish all the moments when you, My special child, come to sit with Me. I wait here and I hope you will choose to come, but I never force you. Your will is totally free and I give it to you because of My love and the will of the Father. I inform you in numerous ways. You do not have to guess and wonder. Come be with Me in this silence and all you need to know will be told to you. Your life is unfolding as a beautiful rose. Each petal falls and you plant My odors about as I so desire. I make your life full and sure as you trust in Me. No need for worrying, My little flower. My ways give you freedom if you listen to your heart. I am a personal God and you know Me as giving you fullness and life. You know there is some magnetism to Me and the way you crave to be part of Me. This is the work of the one, true God Who created you with a thirst that can only be quenched by Me. All roads that lead to Me give you fullness, worth, peace and joy, not as the world thinks, but as you yourself know true peace and joy. When I really touch you, you do not remain the same. I shed My Blood for you that you will have the life only I can give. What friend in this world would die for you? You, My child, were worth My dying for. I came that you will have life eternal and the gift I give is My Precious Blood for your sins. Come to Me in trouble and when you are bowed down. Come to Me in joy. Come to Me every day that you live and I will give you all you need. Seek to know Me more and more. Knowledge of Me, being with Me, are the only way to perfect peace. They lead to eternal life.
I have a divine plan for you. I created you with special gifts and talents to be used to do My work. They are not for your own self-promotion. You, My child, are nothing except as I created you. Why try to promote yourself? It is none of your own doing. I gave you the talents you are using. You had nothing to do with it. These talents were given to you to do My work. To use these talents to make yourself feel better than your brother is indeed a sin. You must realize they are loaned to you to work for Me. As you give someone a car, or loan them a place to stay, I loan you your talents to use to work for Me. If you do not work for Me and use them to make yourself better than your brother, you are offending Me. Likewise, if I give you talents and you do not use them because you think you are not as good as your brother, you are not being thankful to Me for My gifts to you. You are not using My gifts and that offends Me greatly. Each person was created by Me to do My work. Each person has all he needs to do My work. To be envious of others is fruitless. They have their job. You have yours. You are not supposed to do their work. That is why you were not given their talents.
Do your own work. Don't be envious of your brothers. Don't hide your talents. You did not earn them. I gave you your talents. You must sing because I will it. Others must do as I will them to do. It displeases Me to give you a gift and watch you hide it and make light of it. I give the gift. You must use all your gifts. They were given to you to do My work. Your brother has his gifts. Be grateful for your brother and he should be for you. You are all chosen by Me for a special mission. You know what to do. It feels right. I plant little seeds in your heart and all you do that is for you in the end feels right. You are not to be doing your brother's work or he yours. Talk to Me that you might know just what your work is and do it.
Do not hide your talents. Praise your God Who gave you these talents. Embrace and use them. This is not pride. This is My plan. I love you. I give to each of you, My precious children, as a mother who buys special Christmas gifts for each child. To buy gifts all the same for all your children is not to respect their specialness, their individuality.
Oh, I love you, little ones, so much. Please come to Me. I am so good and I wait to be with you and share My love with you. Come now. This is your top priority. All else will work when you come to Me first. I love you. You are My chosen children. Come and be filled and I make your loads light and I fill you with the Spirit of Salvation.
All roads that lead to Me are the right roads. Praise Me for I am good and I love you, little dear ones.
R. The plan for me is His plan
for me –
This plan is not your plan and
Your plan is not my plan –
God uniquely created us all –
There is not competition –
You have your work and I have
my work under God –
October 23, 2018
Luke 1: 46-55
And Mary said:
My soul proclaims
the greatness of the Lord
and my spirit rejoices
in God my Saviour;
because he has looked upon
the humiliation of his servant.
Yes, from now onwards
all generations will call me blessed,
for the Almighty
has done great things for me.
Holy is his name,
and his faithful love extends age after age
to those who fear him.
He has used the power of his arm,
he has routed the arrogant of heart.
He has pulled down princes
from their thrones
and raised high the lowly.
He has filled the starving with good things,
sent the rich away empty.
He has come to the help
of Israel his servant,
mindful of his faithful love
—according to the promise
he made to our ancestors—
of his mercy to Abraham
and to his descendants for ever.
Excerpt from Blue Book 18
The Spouse of the Lamb Book Entries
Ash Wednesday, February 25, 1998
Jesus: Do you think I acted on your soul less when I gave you the experiences of hell?
I give to you the greatest graces to know My love. I act directly on your soul. I am the Bridegroom of your soul.
R. Oh Jesus, He took me to the heights of ecstasy in Him in realizing how He is the Initiator and acts on my soul. How foolish I am indeed to think it is I who control the workings of God on my soul, when in fact He is the Bridegroom of my soul.
I see Him look at me with the greatest love, as I did once in the study, when I knew He looked at me and loved me so. I sat with a white dress and my Bridegroom looked with love on me, thinking me so beautiful to Him, me the little child of the Father in all my faults, and looking on me with such love. He stood above me as a Bridegroom dressed in black, tall and handsome, and He looked down with the most loving eyes upon me and I knew the love of the Divine Creator.
Today I knew how it was, how He acted on my soul.
I see how it is when someone really acts in love and does something for me because that person loves me.
I see myself as open, letting go, putting myself entirely in the hands of the Creator, the God I love, and the Bridegroom comes with the greatest love and His grace. He gives me Himself. My job is to be, just to be, a soul, waiting for the Bridegroom to just give me Himself in the greatest love. I am, I know it is He who acts, and when He acts His presence overtakes my soul. I am, I let go and I reminisce about all the times He just overtook my soul.
Little do I do, for it is the Bridegroom loving me, loving my soul and acting most intimately on my soul.
I sit and surrender myself entirely to Him. He is the Initiator. He is the One Who acts with His grace and NOTHING - no intimate experience, nothing here can fill the soul with this love and satisfaction.
For the Bridegroom acts and the soul is satisfied, the only desire is that it will never end. Sometimes there is such a longing and realizing the temporariness of it all. Sometimes He gives my soul such satisfaction, comfort and love, and I am filled with the greatest peace and satisfaction with less awareness of the temporariness, just peace.
Jesus: I give you the peace of the Sacred Heart of Jesus when He acts on the soul of His spouse. I am the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world. I am the Spouse of your soul. I give you this satisfaction so that you will write to Me after Communion for My Mass Books for the world. This book will be entitled the Spouse of the Lamb. I will act on your soul most intimately.
And what My child is the key, but total surrender as a spouse who knows her spouse loves her and takes the love given. You, child, pray for this grace, to be possessed by the Lamb, the Bridegroom of your soul. What lesson did I teach you this day but that it is I who act upon you, you do not control My love given to you in any way. A grace is given, a grace is received.
Your total surrender is the way to most optimally allow the Bridegroom, the Lamb, to act on your soul.
Total yielding, so that you will allow yourself to be IN ME.
R. Oh my God - how to explain that which happens when You act on my soul and what I experience. Are there any words that could do this justice when the Almighty God finds favor with me most intimately, and gives Himself to me?
Jesus: My child, I act, you are passive, empty and open. Surrender and I will possess your soul with the lights of heaven so you can experience your Divine Lover most intimately. Surrender, surrender, surrender, a state of being and surrender to live in Him at the point of greatest intimacy in the Mass.
You will know days of darkness and joy as the shadows and lights fade in and out of your life and I reveal Myself most intimately to you.
I am Jesus Christ, the Bridegroom of your soul. Your hand must record these experiences for the marriage of the Lamb to the soul.
I act upon your soul most intimately.
A Prayer for Intimacy with the Lamb, the Bridegroom of the Soul
Oh Lamb of God, Who take away the sins of the world, come and act on my soul most intimately. I surrender myself, as I ask for the grace to let go, to just be as I exist in You and You act most intimately on my soul. You are the Initiator. I am the soul waiting Your favors as You act in me. I love You. I adore You. I worship You. Come and possess my soul with Your Divine Grace, as I experience you most intimately.
R. My beloved Jesus,
The Bridegroom of my soul. It is not I who write, but in fact, You Who write through me, to Yourself. I surrender myself and want to exist in You in such oneness that I can more optimally love You.
This is my desire to give You great love from my heart existent in You.
And this I write for 10 minutes that You will help me to love God most intimately and give myself more completely to Him.
My God, I adore You, I worship You, I love You, my beloved Spouse, the Bridegroom of my soul. I know the black Bridegroom, the one dressed as a bridegroom who wears a white robe of glory. Yes, it is the priests dressed in black that are to teach us to be the spouse of the Lamb.
…and made us a Kingdom of Priests to serve his God and Father; to him, then, be glory and power for ever and ever. Amen.
R. And the Bridegroom comes, He summons the soul.
Oh, my Bridegroom, we pray for the wedding of the Lamb to our souls.
We pray for the spousal relationship of our souls with Our Divine God.
Jesus: I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. The life flows from My Sacred Heart to My body, the Church. Many never mention the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
What body would survive cut off from the heart? My life flows from My Heart into the body, My Church.
I am the Sacred Heart of Jesus and My Heart will reign - I am calling My people to a personal spousal relationship with God. This is the work of the Shepherds of Christ. I bless you in this mission to bring about the Reign of My Sacred Heart.
I am Jesus, the Son of God, Son of Man, the Sacred Heart, I am the beating Heart that keeps the body alive with My grace.
R. Blood and water poured forth from His most Sacred Heart. Blood a symbol of the Eucharist, water a symbol of Baptism.
He cursed the barren fig tree.
…and the stars of the sky fell onto the earth like figs dropping from a fig tree when a high wind shakes it;
Revelation 7: 17
…because the Lamb who is at the heart of the throne will be their shepherd and will guide them to springs of living water; and God will wipe away all tears from their eyes.
Revelation 5: 10
and made them
a line of kings and priests for God,
to rule the world.
end of excerpt
R. The religious takes vows of abstinence,
therefore one prepares oneself in a special
way to discipline their will for their
For centuries religious have taken
the vows of poverty, chastity and
obedience. It is the special gift the
person of religious gives as a dowry
to the beloved. They give themselves
in total giving to Jesus the Spouse
of their soul.
Temperance is a special virtue which
helps one control oneself with regard
to eating, drinking, sex, money
matters; abstinence, virginity. These
special gifts given to the bridegroom
are to say to God you bequest yourself
totally to Him. Some religious wear
ropes with three knots as a
The deadly sins are pride, greed,
envy, wrath, lust, gluttony, and sloth.
When we die and if we go to heaven
we will see God face-to-face. In order
to see God face-to-face we must be
When Moses came down from
the mountain his face was lighted
with a glow.
In the world where so many focus on
doing exactly their own will and parade
their independence and willfulness
before God, it is very pleasing to God
to see men and women in religious
life that live giving themselves totally
to Him because they love Him, following
a rule of that order, putting themselves
under a superior and living a life
of obedience to do what God called them
Fr. Carter took these three vows –
he lived under a superior and was
obedient, he never wanted to disobey
or not live according to his vows.
They were how he lived his life.
He said "I am a Jesuit"!!!
Discipline of one's self is
necessary for a healthy life,
a sacred life, a consecrated life to God.
Temperance is a virtue – one is
to regulate oneself and not give
into one's desires to excess. We are
to master our own inclination in
temperance to right reasoning and
the will of God. We must be able
to control our desires.
This goes with control of oneself.
To not give into temptations - like
lying, stealing. We are to use God's gifts to
us to produce for His Kingdom.
The worldly attitude of just
doing what you want is a very
We know that God put us here
and commanded us to know, love
and serve Him. He commanded us to
love Him first. He commanded us
to love Him and love our neighbor
as ourselves. It is for our spiritual
growth to be disciplined – to work
in love with others, to control our
desires, ourselves, to respect
our neighbors and their goods and
of course respect what belongs
It is given to us in the sacrament
of penance – we are accountable
and responsible for our actions –
how we work with others God
expects us to work with –
If we obey God as He desires
us to be, if we put God first in
all our actions and what He wants
These are the deadly sins:
pride, greed, envy, wrath, lust, gluttony,
God has given us a sharing in
His life in baptism. We are
to see with faith – the vision of God –
we are to pray to serve our heavenly
Father and do His will in love –
We are to hope in every action
for our eternal salvation and
our life is to be lived helping
others God wants us to,
to get to heaven – Say "yes" as Jesus
who gave Himself for the sins
of all –
We are to love –
God is love if we are like God we
are growing in our heart to be
loving, likened to God –
Song: Teach Me to Love with Your Heart
Song: A Song from Jesus
Song: Live This Day
From January 27, 1992
I can never live the moments
of this day again
When I go to bed
today is gone forever
I must choose to treasure
each moment because
it is the only moment I have and
it only lasts one moment.
end of October 23, 2018
November 26, 2012
Readings from Mass today
Revelation 14: 1-5
Next in my vision I saw Mount Zion, and standing on it the Lamb who had with him a hundred and forty–four thousand people, all with his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads. I heard a sound coming out of heaven like the sound of the ocean or the roar of thunder; it was like the sound of harpists playing their harps. There before the throne they were singing a new hymn in the presence of the four living creatures and the elders, a hymn that could be learnt only by the hundred and forty–four thousand who had been redeemed from the world. These are the sons who have kept their virginity and not been defiled with women; they follow the Lamb wherever he goes; they, out of all people, have been redeemed to be the first–fruits for God and for the Lamb. No lie was found in their mouths and no fault can be found in them.
Psalm 24: 1-6
To Yahweh belong the earth and all it contains,
the world and all who live there;
it is he who laid its foundations on the seas,
on the flowing waters fixed it firm.
Who shall go up to the mountain of Yahweh?
Who shall take a stand in his holy place?
The clean of hands and pure of heart,
whose heart is not set on vanities,
who does not swear an oath in order to deceive.
Such a one will receive blessing from Yahweh,
saving justice from the God of his salvation.
Such is the people that seeks him,
that seeks your presence, God of Jacob. Pause
Luke 21: 1-4
Looking up, he saw rich people putting their offerings into the treasury: and he noticed a poverty-stricken widow putting in two small coins, and he said, 'I tell you truly, this poor widow has put in more than any of them; for these have all put in money they could spare, but she in her poverty has put in all she had to live on.'
1 John 4: 7-11
My dear friends,
let us love one another,
since love is from God
and everyone who loves
is a child of God and knows God.
Whoever fails to love does not know God,
because God is love.
This is the revelation
of God’s love for us,
that God sent his only Son into the world
that we might have life through him.
Love consists in this:
it is not we who loved God,
but God loved us and sent his Son
to expiate our sins.
My dear friends,
if God loved us so much,
we too should love one another.
1 John 3: 16-18
This is the proof of love,
that he laid down his life for us,
and we too ought to lay down our lives
for our brothers.
If anyone is well–off
in worldly possessions
and sees his brother in need
but closes his heart to him,
how can the love of God
be remaining in him?
our love must be not just words
or mere talk,
but something active and genuine.
R. God has put us here to love, to grow to be
what He wants us to be in His Plan. He has
a plan for us.
We live deeper and deeper in His truth.
We seek the truth. We seek the truth about
the world and where there is error so we
stay rooted in the truth.
We want the truth about ourselves and others.
What does God expect of me in the going out in
relationships with others. How am I to be
with the others in my life in the eyes of God,
how am I furthering His Kingdom in the
Church; how am I furthering His Kingdom
in the world.
I don't just see selfishly myself — I see
myself as God's child that He has a Plan for
me. I am constantly strengthen by Him, I am
living to love and to serve Him. I am His.
The more I die to my selfish ways, the more
I see myself through His eyes, His Plan for
My thoughts must be the thoughts He wants
me to have. They are not rooted in jealousies,
old wounds, envy, pride, negative thoughts
about proving myself right to others and
I operate as His agent in the world, living
His life, death and resurrection in my life
and bringing that life of resurrection to
My life is important. I am one with Him
united to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass at every
moment. In this I am one with the Triune God,
Father, Son and Holy Spirit; I am united to Mary as
my spiritual Mother, there is a oneness with the angels
and saints and the souls in purgatory and a oneness
with all of humanity — the souls of the earth.
To be one in God, is to have this unity in our
hearts to heaven and earth. Prayer, consecration
to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary helps me to have this
oneness with God, living in the Father's will,
living in love, loving God and others
and serving God.
Living in His mystery, seeking knowledge of this
mystery more and more, knowing there is so
much to know and seeking it — not being stagnated
in a routine that is just operating in a
comfortable cubby hole.
I am unsettled from the standpoint I am
always becoming, being molded more and more
by the Divine Potter into that image and
likeness of God.
It is like my life is waiting at a Bus
Stop and my bus has GOD'S WILL on
it. I don't take the buses marked with
R. I see with His eyes —
I see the green rolling hills
I see the life in the smallest potato bug —
I see age old trees with their beauty —
I see the beauty of a single rain drop —
The fur on a little fuzzy leaf —
A bug that is pollinating a flower
The symmetry of the universe —
a droplet of water —
the back of an insect —
the intricacies in a potato bug,
the wings and eyes and feet on animals,
the trees so high and grass so low
The mystery of one far greater than us that
created this beautiful world and
I am like a child who sees with wonder
all there is to see —
My eyes are not coated over with dark
debris, nor half closed to the beauty
and wonder of the mystery of God
and His Creation —
I am alive
My vision is bright
The door to my heart open —
I see with magnified eyes — God's
wonder, the beauty of the sunset, the
moon in the sky, the waves on the
R. The devil wants us shut down, fearing, not
even seeing what is around us,
the beauty of all of the land and water of
this earth —
The wonder of a child, not a year
communicating with us - learning
the 2 year old - using sentences WOW
the logic of a 3 and 4 year old —
the skills of the little fingers of these toddlers
learning and in awe
Yes we are learning —
I will never exhaust God's mystery —
My eyes are open in my own life —
how I was born, and learned to be loved
by mom and dad and the family and
how I learned to give love —
My whole life lived in a milieu of love —
like shadows passing in the night —
they come and go and my heart is
expanded by it all —
Death / Resurrection —
Seeing His Plan —
Our lives lived as a single breath —
yet we were little, then in
our prime, then slowing down
to smell more roses and bask more and
more in the light of truth —
Busy, Busy He says —
Do we busy ourselves and miss the
Do we miss reality —
That God created us and it's His world
and we live to know, love and
serve Him —
But oh - we missed the beautiful creek
in the path, between the tall trees,
Somehow we were irritated that it
even dared to enter our busy lives —
How does a person who was so beautiful
deal with loss of hair after chemo therapy —
They know they live —
The cancer is gone, they don't feel like
they once did, but they can feel life
that they are so grateful for, when
before they had abundant life and
didn't feel it at all.
And the crowning glory of the hair that
can be lost in treatment —
Dear God, please give me the grace to serve
You and love You today. Help me to be
your instrument in the world.
Let me spend that time with You
to put the fragmented messages of
this world into the right message
of knowing Your will —
I never knew tumble weed, but I see
something being tossed in the wind
and blown here and there —
Dear God help me to let go to You that I
know You have a plan for my
life — You want me to know the
joy of living — of being able to
do what I can do for You and have
joy in living —
joy in giving —
joy in all I do —
It is a good life - given to us by God —
Given the vast sky, the rolling fields,
the awesome waters that surround us —
the rain and the wind —
the sun and the hot and cold —
the breezes —
the air so fresh —
Why did God let men have i-phones
now and they didn't have phones
at all in some time in our
Does the discoveries make man blind
many times to God's beautiful
Are we focusing on the interior life
and relationship with God and
others are we
getting bogged down in electrical
communication and some
forgetting God made us with
faces to see and hands to
touch, arms to hug —
Do we see Mary's eyes
R. She appears with eyes of many types,
closed, open, one bigger,
the Sacred Heart in one
R. Does she show us her eyes, because
we need to see through her
loving eyes — TRUTH —
REALITY as God wants us to see —
Are we forgetting about what life really
Life is not life, if it is not rooted in Him —
Life - what a gift to a person with terminal
Why isn't life such a gift, many times,
to the healthy —
Let our hearts beat to Your band God —
Not beat to the fallacious drumming in
this world —
Let us see with eyes that are open —
Not one open and one half shut —
R. Let us see that the trees go into
dormancy that were once
filled with foliage —
Let us see and thank God for our
Church, the priest —
That God is truly present in
the Eucharist, in His
Divinity and humanity —
That He gives us a sharing in His life and
That He feeds this life with Himself.
Let us see —
Let us see —
Let us see —
Song: See the Eyes That Look at Mary
Song: A Song from Jesus
Let us see
Let us live in Him
Galatians 2: 19-20
...I have been crucified with Christ and yet I am alive; yet it is no longer I, but Christ living in me.
Excerpt from Priestly Newsletter 1998 - ISSUE FOUR
Shortly before he was to die from cancer, Joseph Cardinal Bernardin left us these inspiring words about peace: "It is the first day of November, and fall is giving way to winter. Soon the trees will lose the vibrant colors of their leaves and snow will cover the ground. The earth will shut down, and people will race to and from their destinations bundled up for warmth. Chicago winters are harsh. It is a time of dying.
"But we know that spring will soon come with all its new life and wonder.
"It is quite clear that I will not be alive in the spring. But I will soon experience new life in a different way...
"What I would like to leave behind is a simple prayer that each of you may find what I have found—God's special gift to us all: the gift of peace. When we are at peace, we find the freedom to be most fully who we are, even in the worst of times. We let go of what is non-essential and embrace what is essential. We empty ourselves so that God may more fully work within us. And we become instruments in the hands of the Lord."
3. Joseph Cardinal Bernardin, The Gift of Peace, Loyola University Press, pp. 151-153.
July 31, 1994
Words of Jesus to Members of
Shepherds of Christ Associates:
"My beloved priest-companion, I intend to use the priestly newsletter, Shepherds of Christ, and the movement, Shepherds of Christ Associates, in a powerful way for the renewal of My Church and the world.
"I will use the newsletter and the chapters of Shepherds of Christ Associates as a powerful instrument for spreading devotion to My Heart and My Mother's Heart.
"I am calling many to become members of Shepherds of Christ Associates. To all of them I will give great blessings. I will use them as instruments to help bring about the triumph of the Immaculate Heart and the reign of My Sacred Heart. I will give great graces to the members of Shepherds of Christ Associates. I will call them to be deeply united to My Heart and to Mary's Heart as I lead them ever closer to My Father in the Holy Spirit."
- Message from Jesus to Father Edward J. Carter, S.J., Founder, as given on July 31, 1994,
feast of Saint Ignatius Loyola, Founder of the Society of Jesus (The Jesuits)
end of November 26, 2012
November 2, 2008
ALL SOULS DAY
from Clearwater building
While He appeared as the Divine Mercy Jesus and Mary appeared.
R. I want to make a spiritual communion. I want to be one in my heart with everybody that hears this tape, or is listening on the radio, that we are praying for this election, that the voters will choose life. And so we spread the Blood of Jesus and consecrate the hearts, cast the devil out and ask for the coming, especially, to all their hearts to see the light, to know the commandments of God and to say yes — that the blood of these infants will not be on the United States ever again. God, we're sorry. We're sorry. We're sorry and we beg for mercy, hear us.
R. For our Holy Father.
R. Pray with us Mary.
R. Pray with us Mary.
The Agony of Our Lord in the Garden of Olives
1. R. I love it when she prays with us. I just love it. And Jesus says —
Jesus: I sweat blood in the garden, for the little ones that are aborted this day. To know of the women that allowed such things to happen, that live lives afterwards affecting others. Oh My people, you must respect life. You must obey the commandments of God. It is not free sex, as it is in the movies, and all of the media. When you disobey the commandments you have problems. They were given to you to live a happy life. To disobey the commandments is to have serious problems.
2. R. And the blood poured off from His pores, because He saw before Him all the abortions. He saw before Him all the massacre of the young.
3. R. And when Our Lady of Clearwater appeared, and we cried "Help us, say the prayers for the priests, the Church and the world", people said "Oh I have my own prayers and I don't need those prayers." And we said, "But Jesus told Fr. Carter that we should pray these prayers. And this is major to the completion of the Fatima mission" and they said "Oh no." They couldn't even take a stand and pray the prayers. What do you think now? Do you wish that when Mary appeared to me 14 years ago, and told me to spread the rosary to the school children, that you would have helped me take a stand, by putting rosaries in the hands of the children. These same children 14 years ago are now 14 years older. What if we would have listened to Mary when she appeared — it's actually 14 1/2 years ago. Think of all the people we may have touched, with that same message that she gave at Fatima on October 13, 1917, that you must pray the rosary — giving to us rosary meditations to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, and after all the apparitions, giving to us this building in which Mary looks in rainbow color like Our Lady of Guadalupe, the Lady of Life — Life — L - I - F - E — Life, 1996 - 12 years ago.
4. Jesus: And I sweat blood in the garden for My babies.
5. R. Pray with me for she is praying with us.
6. R. And Mary speaks and she says — Mary: Choose life, my children, choose life!
7. R. And Jesus appears and He says — Jesus: I sweat blood for the babies.
8. Sing: No longer slaves I call you friends, We Have Been Told etc.
Jesus: I sweat blood for you.
9. Jesus: I sweat blood for you. (Jesus says as He appears.)
10. R. And His Heart is on fire for love of us.
R. Oh God, hear our prayer. We come to You. Everybody say - Amen.
Jesus was Whipped at the Pillar
R. He was whipped for the sins of the human race. God, we are so sorry for the sin, this horrible sin of blood on our United States and the world. Help us God. There are so many of us that love You so much. Oh please God, hear our prayer.
You pray with me, so she prays with us.
1. Mary: Yes my children, I pray with you today, for my babies. I am Mary your Mother. Come to my Immaculate Heart, my heart of love, of purity, and the Holy Spirit will fill you with His life, His light. Oh, little loved one, I love you so. I am your Heavenly Mother.
2. Mary: Little loved one, God is all powerful. You must pray and have faith. Love as you have never loved before. Love God and one another. I am Mary your Mother, Queen of Peace. Spread the consecration to the people of this earth, that they will know the love of Our Hearts. And you will know peace as you have never known peace before. Pray my rosary, little ones, for the Holy Spirit comes and fills you with great grace. God wants you to meditate on the mysteries, it will help you in the troubles in your life. I am Mary, Our Lady of the Holy Rosary.
3. Mary: On this All Souls Day, I come to you my children, with bloody tears, asking you to not focus on yourselves, and the negative things that satan wants you to think about, but to focus on the higher things, on the real things, on the love that Jesus had for souls, that led Him to His death on the cross. Look at Him now. Envision Him clearly in your mind. See Him whipped at the pillar. Oh my children, my face is full of the beauty from knowing God. Let your hearts be filled with that beauteous love of God who loves you so.
4. R. And she wears a crown on her head, and the beauty of her face, and as we pray the prayers, she prays with us because of her great love for us. In this special place that God has chosen on the face of this earth, to allow Mary's image and the face of Jesus to appear, believe that God is with us in a special way, and that Mary is here praying with us, and pray for life with me. Let go of the distractions of your heart. Let no evil come into your minds.
5. R. How beautiful you are, heavenly Mother, and how many times I have seen you in the 14 years, the beauty that is recorded within my heart. The message of the love of your heart for your children, and yet in all that I know, I can never say those words. It is only by the grace of God, and I pray for that grace now, for the voters of this United States, that they will not give in, to this horrible atrocity, the culture of death. Oh Lady of Life, hear my prayer, intercede to God. Oh most Holy Spirit, third Person of the Blessed Trinity, how deeply I love Thee, and I ask you to fill their hearts with such love — love for God and love for the commandments, love for the Church, love for one another, love for God, love for Mary, our Mother.
6. Mary: Oh sweet little ones, I appear here because of my great love, and importance of this place to the Father's plan. Do not lose heart, but be empowered in your love for God and others. Never give in to that negativity. And believe what I have told you here as your Heavenly Mother, that you will be a light to those that are hungering and searching for the truth, when the world is full of so many errors. As your Heavenly Mother, I beg you now to listen to me, here, in my building, in the Building of the Two Hearts. Oh how deeply I love my children, listen to me.
R. If you could see her. She is so very beautiful. I love you Mary. I love you. I love you.
7. R. Touch our hearts, precious Lady, touch the hearts of the voters, and the people of the United States. Protect the little families, blot out the divorces, the selfishness, the anger, the jealousies, the lies, the things that go to lead to division. Oh heavenly Mother, you who appeared here in this building, in Clearwater, please Mary, ask Jesus. He will hear your plea from us today. Oh you are so beautiful, heavenly Mother. Thank you for coming here.
8. Mary: My little loved ones, you sell yourselves so short, for you never saw the badly beaten body of my Son, nor did you see His flesh torn so deeply — Oh His body covered with blood and wounds. And you will not let go of simple little wounds when God loves you so very much. As you heavenly Mother, the Mother of love, I ask you to see through the eyes of the Father, and quit looking at the mud, the mud pies of your earth.
9. Jesus speaks and He says — Mud pies, mud pies, mud pies. And I give to you the crisp morning air and the sun that shines so sweetly, and you turn your hearts away from Me and you live a life of misery. For what - My little dumb ones? And yes, when I call you dumb ones, it is out of love — for you walk down the roads that lead to your own misery and you go again and again. And your habits become worse and worse. And yet no matter what I say, or how I try to reach you, the sounds you hear from the fallacious reasoning of satan, grows louder and louder in your ears.
10. Hail Mary
The Crowning with Thorns
Song: Oh Lady of Light
Mary: I appeared to you at Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center, the old seminary, as Our Lady of Light, Our Lady of Sorrows, Our Lady of the Rosary. I appear to you now as Our Lady of Fatima in the Americas, Our Lady of the Rosary, Our Lady of Love and Life. As you meditate on this mystery of the rosary, see my Son crowned with thorns for your sins of pride, arrogance, fighting — for those things that were useless and the days that were lost, while you put aside the tender Heart, to choose a life of combat, uselessness, blocking the Plan of the Father. Today I come to you and I beg you to pray for humility, that you will not continue in your ways of sin.
1. R. Once upon a time there was a great man, and he had a big tall hat, and it was black. And they called him Abraham Lincoln. He was shot and killed and he was a good man. There are many people in our country, who have suffered so much and given so much, to make the United States the beautiful place that it is. The sacrifices of those coming over, of those seeking independence, of those forming a home, a land of plenty. And so Mary speaks and she says
Mary: Oh my children, where some sow, others tear up — where some give, others seek, provoke, to hurt and to tear down. God is all loving. God is the tenderest of all Hearts. God sent His only begotten Son into this world, that you would share in His life. Where one sows, another plants weeds. What will you do with your lives, for God has called you in the Shepherds of Christ, to be the ones to reach the shepherds of the Church. And as you do that, you will not be able to, any further, if you continue in the ways of your sin, that is blocking the Plan that the Father has intended, for the renewal of the Church and the world. It is only in unity and in love that you will be able to do the work, for satan will press down, harder and harder, and in your weakness, you will say 'yes'. You must choose the life of holiness, that God has directed for you, in the Blue Books, in the messages given. To close the books, to rely on your own imperfect reasoning, is to invite satan to come through an open door.
2. Mary: When signs were given, you fought the messenger for your own ways of evil, and I have cried and cried bloody tears to listen, for this Movement is major to the completion of My mission begun at Fatima. Fight me no longer.
3. Mary: A man went out far by the ocean, and he took his hand and he lifted the sand. He clinched his fist tightly and he said, "Now I will take this home with me." He had barely turned and all of the sand in his hand, had fallen some how through his clasped fist. When you reach for the perishable things of this world, when you reach for dominance for dominance sake, when you seek for your honor and glory, you are like the man clinching his fist tightly with a hand of sand — he barely turned and his fist was left empty.
4. Mary: You want your crowns of gold and silver. You want the crown of your pride. My Son Jesus wore a crown of thorns for your sins of pride, for the tricks and the games, and all the things that soon become habits, that are very hard to break, after years of practice. I am the Lady of Purity. I am the Lady with the Immaculate Heart. If you go to my Immaculate Heart, and you beg the Holy Spirit for forgiveness and for grace, He will help you to heal. Promise Him that you will live a virtuous life, in helping to serve Jesus, and to help lead people to Our Two Hearts.
5. Mary: One little light in the darkness cast a great light, but when one curses the darkness and snuffs out the burning embers, the darkness is blacker than you can ever imagine. You will never know the pain, the hatred, the awfulness of the place of hell. You think it is not much, these little things, but these little habits become bigger and bigger habits. They blind your eyes, and you do not have the conscience you once did. I am Mary your Mother. I speak as a Mother, warning you, but like many children of the earth, when the Mother speaks, they stick their fingers in their ears, to their own detriment, to the damage done to themselves, their precious souls.
6. Mary: To much that is given, much will be expected. And the grace that God gives to you now, in abundance, can be taken away, when you test Him over and over again.
7. Mary: Despite what you tell yourself, you have not accomplished, what you have accomplished by your own might, but the hand of God has been guiding the Shepherds of Christ Movement since its beginning. And the grace has been outpoured, that there will be a victory in helping to renew the Church and the world. Satan wants to stop you, and when you give into him, you will be the one to lose out.
8. Mary: A little boy had a box of matches, and he played with the matches. Every day a man that lived in the house nearby, would come to the boy and say to him — "My son, you should not play with matches." And he would close the box and tell him to take them home. The boy tested every day, waiting for the old man to come and warn. And he kind of chuckled as the man went away, thinking, 'tomorrow I will be back doing the same thing again.' One day the little boy had his box of matches, and he opened them up and he struck the matches, thinking soon the man would come. When he did not come, he struck more and more matches. And finally his clothes began to burn. The man had a heart attack in his home and never showed up. The boy was severely burned.
My children, the fires of hell burn deep. When you test the Lord, you are saying to Him, "I will do what I want God. Come and get me." Why have rivalry with the Father's will? It is yourselves that you are cheating. The man that is wise lives to please his Father, and knows that, in that, lies his happiness. The fool is the one who does foolish things, trying to be adverse, combattal, doing his own will, working in disharmony, saying "Come and get me God. Let's see who will win." My children, you have been gifted with such love, and given so many gifts. You should never test your Heavenly Father. You should honor Him, love Him, obey Him. Do all things for His honor and glory. It is not a game. Like the little boy playing with matches. He was severely burned.
9. Mary: The Divine Almighty God loves you so much. The Father loves you that He sent His Son Jesus. He was not crowned with a crown of gold or silver, but with a crown of thorns, that went deep into His skull, and made Him bleed. He bled for your sins. Why do you hide your sins, as if He does not know. He paid the price for them.
10. Hail Mary
Jesus Carries His Cross
1. Jesus: And they gave Me a heavy cross, laden with the sins of the world, the sins of abortion, the sins of men's inhumanity to men. I paid the price. I shed My Blood. I fell under the cross and they poked Me. Do you know what it is to have a cross on your back, so heavy with the sins of the world — and yet for love of you, I gave My all. And you say "I don't need Your love Jesus. I want to be accepted by my peers. I want to be respected. I want honor and glory. And I say to you, "My child, it is My love that will make you happy." And you say, "No, Jesus, go away. I want to be looked up to. I want my face to be seen as a proud man, that others will say, 'Oh, he is such a good guy'."
2. R. Jesus is full of the richest light, as He spoke and as He speaks now to us, to tell us how dearly He loves us, and how it offends His Heart when we run after things that we expect others to do for us, that are useless, just because you want them, for our honor and glory.
Jesus: My people, I have watched you from the day you were born, watched you formed in your mother's womb, watched your birth. I was with you, there at your baptism. I am with you now. And you can choose life, or you too can choose a life that will lead you, deeper and deeper, into the roads of darkness, when I have honored you and called you. I have loved you. I have given you all that you need. It offends My Heart when you say, "Go away God. I want the affection of others, for this they make me feel better about myself." If you knew even a little of My love, you would be the person that would love others, filled with love yourself.
R. He is so beautiful and so filled with light and beauty. Light and beauty that I know and I see and I speak and people don't believe. Oh precious God help me. Help me to do whatever it is I can, to lead souls to know the love of Your Heart, to believe in the apparitions — when You appear in such glorious beauty, Your face shining, gentle — the motions that You have. Oh God, You are great indeed.
3. R. Don't ever leave me, my beloved, that I may always know Your beauty and Your light, the reality of Your presence. Don't ever leave. And lead me in the ways, to be able to tell others of the message, for it has been most difficult, even as You appear, they believe nothing. And I see You as I cannot even describe. Oh dear God, help us with this abortion. Help us with this election. Help us from this building. Don't ever leave me. Let me see You, that I may know Your face always before me, in my heart and soul, in every ounce of my life. Jesus, help me to do this.
4. Jesus: And you said to Me child, if You would write a book, would you use my hand. And I gave to you book after book after book. The book of the letters of My Heart that men, who were hungry, would know how to feed themselves, with the love that I give them, that they would go to the Eucharist.
R. Oh He is so beautiful, I mean, it's just beyond anything I can say, beyond anything, to see Jesus appear. So awesomely - that words to not exist. And yet as He told me once, it is the writings that He has given to us that are indeed the treasures. If you believe, you will become wise. If you choose to ignore it, you will not know the gifts He has given.
5. R. Oh love, please, please help so that the election is the one that chooses life, in doing God's will. Please God, with all my heart I beg of Thee. As you appear here before me, hear my plaintive cry. And look at the 17 years, no matter what, I tried to do Your will. Please Jesus, please.
6. Jesus: Do not cry My child, for I have heard your request and I will answer thee.
For My Heart is a Heart consumed with love for My little ones and for My people. And I have given to them from My bounty, and they turn away in their willful ways and they test My gifts given. They do not listen to the messages that I have delivered. And I reach to them with arms open wide in love of My Sacred Heart. I give to them Myself in the Eucharist. I give to them My letters of love, and I ask you to send them to the people. But many, even here, do not realize what a gift I have given, for they focus on so many useless things. And I have given to you this building to tell the hungry souls of My undaunted love, of the gift of the Eucharist, to plead with the people to pray the prayers, that I gave to Fr. Carter.
Oh sweet one, I appear that you will see Me, and know that I am with you. In the trial and the turmoil, I have never left your side.
7. R. Hold me Jesus, in Your Heart, and I will know more the treasures of Your glorious love, that I will be strengthened and empowered, to be able to spread the love of Your Sacred Heart to the world, that the babies will not be aborted, and that people will be as the Father desires. You are so good to us, God. Thank You for all You have given to us. I am sorry for the sins of the human race, forgive us, please.
8. Hail Mary
9. Hail Mary
10. R. How deeply I want the people to serve You, and love You and obey You. Oh God, help us please. Help us to do what You want with the Shepherds of Christ. For the hierarchy to recognize the gifts that You have given to lead men to this spousal union with You, to love the Eucharist, more and more, as You have allowed me to know You in the Eucharist. Oh I love the Eucharist so much. I love You God.
1. Jesus: And I have asked you in China, to spend the hours between 12 and 3, before the Blessed Sacrament as I am exposed. I have been given every excuse for no reason, for the only reason that you do not want to do what I ask. And I have blessed you abundantly in so many ways, and told you of My precious love for you. I have given to you the exposed Eucharist. And I have asked you to come to Me, to be with Me and to love Me with all your heart, in the world that is cold. I have opened up My richest graces and outpoured them to you. My church in China is to be a place of deep holiness, where My Mother can appear and I remain exposed in the Blessed Sacrament. I speak no more.
2. Jesus: You have taken My gifts for granted. And I have outpoured generously My richest blessings. They are My letters of love. They are My messages telling you of the great gift of the scriptures, enlightening your hearts, that you will know Me, more and more. You receive My gifts, many of you, with great ingratitude. I have continued to outpour My richest blessings and you have treated, much I have given to you, as trash. My Heart is wounded for the special gifts I have given to My Shepherds of Christ, who have been called to spread this message to the world, to show the pilgrims of the great gifts that I have given, to lead men to the burning love of My Heart.
Like a stale piece of bread, you have grown more and more stale, as I have outpoured, more and more, of My richest blessings. How would you like the cold hands of a lover, to embrace you and walk away?
I have extended to you, the warmth of My Heart, the words of precious love never given before, giving to you this precious gift of the Eucharist. You are to honor Me, to worship Me, to love Me, to live a life of holiness, to pray for My centers in great reparation for the offences of the world — for the reparation is sweetness to My wounded Heart. My Heart suffered such anguish, and today I have asked you to make reparation to My Sacred Heart and to My Mother's Immaculate Heart, as Mary asked for at Fatima. You really ignore this request, quite avidly. No matter how much it has been given to you in the past 14 years, of the importance of the reparation that I call for at My centers, you have given Me cold hands - cold, cold and clammy.
3. Jesus: The messages that I have given to you, are My messages. The messages that God the Father wants the reparation to God, for the sins of the human race, the love that you should give from your heart, to help bring about the great era of love, that I have given you in the commission in the Shepherds of Christ. My pilgrims come — are you warm, open, loving and leading them to My Blue Books and to Me? What do you want in your cold clamminess, when I am so loving to you? When I give you My letters of love, what do you want? You stay stuck in the tomb with the rock rolled to the door.
4. Jesus: Let me fill your heart with My love. Read My letters of love. The letters I gave to you, My special one, for you were called and you were chosen, given the secrets of My Heart never given before, given to you. The Blue Book is the center of this Movement.
5. Jesus: I call on the 13ths and the 5ths and the retreats. Do you think I not see, how you respond, when I appear and My Mother appears? What sign would move you, for signs have been given, over and over again — and the letters from the hierarchy and the tree in China. Are you unmovable? You feel power in saying "I will stop the buck here" and to feel good in my power. Why do you try to block My work, when it is easy for you to do it, and it will help so many souls I died for? Why do you do it? So you can say "I did it my way."
6. Jesus: I hung on the cross for 3 agonizing hours, and I ask you to come into My Church in China, to be there and to focus on My love for you, to pray with all of your heart, to know how God is pleased in your love given, and your time, in making reparation. I have asked for this and I will outpour My mercy. I have asked for the retreats in reparation, and I will outpour My mercy, for I am never outdone in generosity. I am God. I am love. Satan tricks you and you give in. You are reactors, not actors in My army. When you block the work that I explicitly am telling you to do, for the sake of souls, you hurt yourselves as well.
7. Jesus: This building is a gift to the world. It should be cherished. It is here that I have chosen to appear, and that My Mother has appeared with Me this day, calling you to a life of greater holiness, unity — and a commitment to spread the devotion to My Heart, and My Mother's heart to this world — spreading prayer chapters, the Priestly Newsletter, the books, the homilies, the rosary, the rosaries to the schools, saying "God, here we are. We come to do Your will. As we see You hang upon the cross, we will know how important it is to You, that we spend the hours between 12 and 3, as You have asked for now for 12 years. And many times we just gave into satan for no reason, to not follow that instruction in our prayer life."
8. Jesus: I am Jesus. I am the Son of God. I am the Savior of the world. I paid for your sins with My Blood. You do not fool Me, for I know all things. Pray to be more deeply united for I am the Bridegroom of your soul, and you are My bride. Pray to have unity that you will find a light in doing the Father's will, in that lies your peace and happiness. In operating adversely to the Father's will, lies a life of discord, disorder, pain, rebelliousness and how far does that darkness go?
9. Jesus: I come to set the world on fire, with the fire of My love, and how I wish it was already blazing. I am Jesus, your Savior. I have appeared here and My Mother has appeared, because of the importance of this mission to the completion of the Fatima mission. Ignore Me no longer.
10. Hail Mary
R. I would like to pray for several special intentions on my prayer list. Thank you. In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.
November 2, 2012
Rosary in the Afternoon
Transcribed Live from a tape
R. In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen.
Dear God the Father, in the name of Your Son Jesus, in the Holy Spirit, with all the angels and the saints and the souls in purgatory, through the powerful intercession of Our Lady of Clearwater, we are here to pray as God has asked us to, for this election, to pray for our country, to ask that the blood of Jesus is spread on all these people, to consecrate their hearts, to cast the devil out, and to ask for a special outpouring of the Holy Spirit. We pray for all of us. We pray for all of our members and our donors. We pray for their families and anybody that touches them. We pray for special healing, pray for Mike, pray for Dan, pray for Catherine and her husband. Pray for Jimmy, pray for all the people that we promised to pray for, and have asked us to pray for them, pray for Don.
We ask you dear Lady, Queen of Peace, that you will please hear the prayers that Jesus has asked me to come and to do here. We want to be united to the Masses going on around the world. The Mass is the sacrifice of Calvary sacramentally made present. And so we focus on the gift of Jesus who died on the cross for our sins. We focus on this special day, the Feast of All Souls, and we thank You dear Jesus, for dying for our sins. We thank You dear Jesus for the gifts that You have given to us and we ask You please, that graces be outpoured to souls in purgatory, that as we pray here, that they may know eternal rest in Your heavenly Kingdom.
Dear God, forgive us for our sins and help us to be one. Help the Church and the world and the individual Christians to be more and more in that image of Jesus. As the Incarnation goes on in us, let us realize that the great message that God has given to us, the message of how Our Lady is so important in our lives, in the life of the Church, in the life of the world, that the individual Christian, the Church and the world is in the state of becoming. And so we ask you, Our heavenly Mother, Queen of Peace, Our Lady of Clearwater, to wrap your arms, your mantle around us, that as we go to the Immaculate Heart of our Spiritual Mother, that the Holy Spirit indeed will outpour, will shower His graces upon us, for all of our needs, that the will of God be done on this earth as it is in heaven.
Dear God, we are sorry for our sins, we are sorry for those that have not understood in the Church and in the world, how important the role of Our Lady is. That she is the Mother of the Church, that she is our heavenly Mother, that as we go to the Immaculate Heart of Our Mother that the Holy Spirit works more and more, forming us in that Christic image, for which the Church and the world and the individual Christian exist for.
Dear God, it is a pilgrim Church. Dear God, as we look to the world, we see all the secularism and the killing of the babies, the killing of the babies in the womb of their mother, the tearing of the arms and their legs and their head in abortion. And we cry out to you in great pain to hear our sorrow, as Mary has appeared to me since 1994 - 18 years, with these messages. The messages that God wants us to do today are found in the Blue Book 9. It's actually a rosary that I was given in front of the Blessed Sacrament on October 13, 1995, in Jackson, Michigan. In doing this retreat and meditating on the Joyful Mysteries now, we begin.
Song: The Rosary Song
R. And we pray dear God, please look into our hearts and hear our plaintiff cry, for our country, for this election, that Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Please dear God, hear our prayer, please dear God, please dear Jesus, You have called us here to this building in Clearwater to pray, where Our Lady appeared as Our Lady of Clearwater. Please heavenly Mother, intercede for us to God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, to forgive us for our sins, to help make reparation for our offenses against God and to look upon those in the country that are trying to raise their families, that are trying to be united, that are trying to live and do what God wants, even though they may not do it perfectly, but their hearts are willing and open and wanting this country to be the land of Our Lady, the land that God wants it to be. Dear God hear our prayer.
The Nicene Creed
R. For Our Holy Father
R. For Faith, Hope and Charity
R. And I want to pray for Betty, and for Sophie and for Jerry's mom. Glory Be
Sing: Ave, Ave, Ave Maria
From the Rosary of October 13, 1995 - Jackson, Michigan - Before the Tabernacle
1. R. Put yourself in the presence of Almighty God. Jesus is truly here, in His Divinity and humanity, no less present than the day He walked this earth and He is longing and thirsting and waiting for us to open our hearts and to join ever closer to His Heart in such oneness. He longs and thirsts for our love. He wants us to come to Him with hearts that are burning and in love with Him. Think of this: think of Jesus hanging on the cross, His head crowned. His arms hanging from the nails covered with blood. This is love: that He gave Himself on the cross and that He gives Himself to us this day and remains with us here in this room, the same Jesus that we know in the Scriptures, the same Jesus that walked the earth is here in this room!
R. Let us feel the presence of the Almighty God in this room and within our hearts for when we are baptized and in the state of grace the Father, Son and Holy Spirit dwell within us. Let us feel this presence and open our hearts wide to feel the graces that He is giving to us as we are present before the tabernacle. (And this was 17 years ago.)
2. R. My dear Jesus, how tenderly I love you, to give me these great gifts! Let us put ourselves in the room with Mary at the Annunciation. The angel appeared to Mary. Mary was a young virgin. Mary loved the Father so dearly and wanted only to please her beloved Father. And, the angel came to Mary and Mary said "yes" to the angel to be the Mother of God.
3. Luke 1: 35 The angel answered, ‘The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will cover you with its shadow. And so the child will be holy and will be called Son of God.
4. R. This day, October 13th, is a very, very special day for the Blessed Mother appeared at Fatima and gave to us such promises on the 13th. Mary is our Mother at our side, our spiritual Mother with us at every moment. I think of how many times we go through the day and we feel so alone sometimes and then we focus on our Mother, so loving. As she walked beside Christ all through His life, she walks with us in this valley of tears and in our joy she is constantly there.
Feel her with us this evening and in this rosary and be more aware of her motherly presence within us and that she is guarding us and protecting us with her mantle. Let us surrender at this moment to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. We see the statue of Jesus and Mary. Jesus wants these images in our homes and Churches and schools. We see Them in the pictures, with Their hands beside Their Hearts, the Hearts of love. It is not a lip service love that Jesus and Mary speak about but a love that comes from our heart. Let us lift our hearts in deep love to the Almighty God. God in all of His goodness, created us in His image and likeness and loves us with such love.
5. R. How tenderly we are loved?
end of excerpt
November 2, 2012 continues
6. Song: A Song from Jesus
Mary: I am Our Lady of Fatima in the Americas and Jesus has called you here to pray this day, to pray for your country and for the election, to pray for the babies that are aborted, the babies that are torn from their Mother's womb. For it is so offensive to God what has happened and the way that many have treated the commandments of God, the way that they have disrespected the great gifts that God has given to them, the secularism. And I call to you as Our Lady of Fatima in the Americas, Our Lady of Clearwater to hear my prayers this day. And I will pray with you my children, but you must keep your focus on Jesus, meditate on the mysteries of the rosary, meditate on the mysteries of the rosary and see that connection in the relationship and Our love, the love of my Immaculate Heart, the love of Jesus' Sacred Heart, the interaction, the relationship, the relationship in love for you. Come to my Immaculate Heart, that you will dwell most abundantly in the Heart of Jesus, for I will take you to His Heart and you will know peace, love and joy. And to those that add to the confusion, to those that are pompous and prideful in their ways, they have lost the greatest gift of all, the gift of being drawn closer and closer to that for which they were created, to be united in the deepest love with the Almighty God.
R. And she is appearing. Mary we love you so much. Despite all the turmoil and all the rebellion, and all of the ingratitude for the gifts that you have given, we are sorry and we ask for your assistance as our heavenly Mother, for you are so beautiful, and your praying with us is so important. We have come here to give ourselves entirely to you, to depend upon you, to see you in this light, and to know you Mary is a joy in my heart of knowing you with me now.
7. R. And she prays with us and she has this beautiful light that surrounds her, for it is that we are weak and we focus on so many things, so many times and
God silently is saying: Let go to Me. Let go to the love that I have for you. Unite to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, pray for the souls in purgatory, for it is a day of special prayers for these, the souls in purgatory.
R. Oh heavenly Mother, how beautiful is the light that surrounds you, and it is beyond any words that I could ever say, for to see you is such a gift, to hear you speak is a gift, to know that you are here in all this turmoil in the world and the culture of death, and the pride and the rebellion, and the envy and the jealousies, and the anger, and the fact that people do so many, not nice things, and that you love. That this is the story of love, that this is a Movement of love, that God has called us to be one in Their Hearts, for 21 years, receiving this message of unity, of love, of beauty, seeing the Mother of God appearing before me, 18 years, such beauty in this room. Beauty and light - telling me that she is here in all the turmoil. Oh heavenly Mother, how beautiful you are indeed, in this your building in Clearwater, who are so precious. Help us heavenly Mother, help this world to be surrounded by your mantle, dwelling in your Immaculate Heart, consecrating ourselves and the world to your heart and to the Heart of Jesus. Please hear these prayers, heavenly Mother, the prayers from my heart, pleading and begging, for I know you are there, in your beauty and light.
8. Sing: Hail Holy Queen Enthroned Above
Sing: Immaculate Mary
Mary: You are not alone my child for I am with you in this time of turmoil. The seeds of time move exceedingly slow, and it is for the foolish that hold tighter and tighter to their pride, rebelling against the very thing that God is calling them to do, in using it to ease the pain within. When God has allowed men to suffer in this world, as your heavenly Mother, I will stand by your side in these sufferings. I will be with you when you call. My presence is always with you, and I will tell you what God wants you to hear, that you will be made more holy, for it is in being holy that you will truly be happy.
R. She is just appearing so beautiful, so beautiful. Such beauty, and such light in her face, and that which surrounds her.
9. Mary: And I have spoken to you all these years, telling you exactly what you need to hear, for God has allowed you to receive such a great gift, and many turn away and will not listen. And I continue to deliver the messages, that are the messages, the medicine that will help you. And my little ones are suffering so. Today they suffer so. Tomorrow they suffer so. The next day they suffer so. How will it be? I will pray with you my child, but you must abandoned yourself to do the will of God and to love. For it is useless to do things for your own vain glory. It is useless for you to spend your lives trying to prove that you are right, when in fact, you have offended God in so many ways. For it is the humble heart, the one that is truthful, the one that will admit to God their sins and their faults, and will live thanking God for the good that they have been able to accomplish, recognizing that the grace came from God, loving Him. Oh precious one, I am here, indeed I am here, as I have been here for so long, and you fail to feel the comfort that I am with you. I am Mary, your heavenly Mother, and I love you.
10. R. She just is so, so, so, so, so beautiful.
R. As we bring our hearts together in one heart, we must focus on why God has called us here. We must give ourselves to Him in loving surrender, and knowing that all through this whole time, that she has appeared for 18 years. They have consistently stood behind us and the messages given. The light is just so gorgeous and she is so pretty.
Hear our prayer, oh heavenly Mother, and intercede to our beloved God, for the children of America, that America will be the land of the plenty, the land of the free, that men will be able to say — In God We Trust — and mean it with all of their hearts, that men will put God as the Master of their lives, that they will obey the commandments, loving God first before all things. For this prayer, oh heavenly Mother, I pray.
Take this prayer to our Heavenly Father and ask Him to please help us to be a country that is of His choice. Help our beloved priests to focus on the Word and the Eucharist, that as we send this homily book to them, that they will love the Word ever more, and that they will be more intimately united in their union with God. And the Incarnation goes on in us, as we go to her Immaculate Heart, the spiritual womb of the Virgin Mary, and the Holy Spirit works within this spiritual womb, forming us more and more in the image of Jesus. Jesus is the Son of God. Jesus shows us His Heart of love. God is love. There is nothing more to say, that when bitterness and anger and envy and jealousies are the very reason for why we perform our actions, we are offending our God in sin. In the actions that we perform should be the actions of virtuous living, of doing what God is calling us to do in love, of putting God first, in doing things for His honor and glory, not for glory of pride or envy or jealousy or punishment. All the different things that the devil tries to tempt people with, when God simply calls us to do the Father's will in love.
Mary: And I call you now to focus on what Jesus has asked of you, to be soft and gentle in your ways, to be strong against the strongest storm. And so the storms came and they buffeted the house, and they were higher than anyone could ever imagine, leaving behind the destruction that was terrifying for many.
R. And I remember a message that I got several days after Mary had appeared on the building in 1996, and the message said that the moon would turn to blood and that many would be scared to fright except those that remembered the message. That it is by the blood of the Lamb that we are saved, that they cast satan out by the blood of the Lamb, and then Jesus gave the message again, to reiterate the other message, that we would know that it is by the blood of the Lamb that we will be able to fight satan.
And then I read the Father's message today of January 18th, of 1997, and He said do you remember the accounts of Noah and the flood, and then He said that there would be many chastisements because we were ignoring what He is telling us. And He told us how our Heavenly Mother was such a gift, and He was offended by the way Mary was mistreated. And the mission of the Shepherds of Christ is to tell the world, to tell the Church, how important her role is in our lives, in the role of the Church, in the role of the world, that she wraps us in her heavenly mantle, and that the Incarnation goes on in us as we are molded more and more in that image and likeness of Jesus, but if they throw God out of the picture, and they focus on the secularism, they are rebelling against the plan of Our Heavenly Father for why He created man and it is useless.
As a messenger of God, I deliver this message to you and to the world, that we are to be molded more and more in the image and likeness of God, as we go to the Immaculate Heart of our Mother and we beg the Holy Spirit to outpour His grace upon us for this likeness, for we were created in the image and likeness of God. And God wants us to desire this for our lives.
R. And satan comes and he says, "may the best tongue win". And so in craftiness and ways of dialogue, there is the twisting of the truth and outright lies, and so many times, and none of which will ever win, ever win! For the only thing that wins is serving our God and doing His will in love.
Jesus: And I give to you a heart, for the heart was made for love, and the heart was made to be in oneness with the Almighty God. And as you grow in the image and likeness, that you become even more united in oneness to God, that you are preparing yourself for your heavenly reward. This is the message that I deliver to you. And no matter how many challenges come your way in people that want to fight, they will not win for the victory is in God alone.
R. We see the baby Jesus within the womb of the Virgin Mary. She carried Him to her cousin, Elizabeth's. And the Word was made Flesh, we hear in the scriptures at the Annunciation. And so it is such a sin against God, this abortion, especially when we recognize that God, the Son of God, came in the womb of the Virgin Mary, and she carried Him. Was it for this day for us to meditate on the Visitation, that we are so aware of the presence of God within the womb, that we miss the mystery because we do not meditate on the rosary. What is this mystery about, that she went with haste to visit her cousin, Elizabeth, who was already in her 6th month, carrying a baby. Mary was carrying Jesus. Has it not told us right there, that the baby within her womb, was a baby!
1. R. But satan comes in his craftiness, with his distorted reasoning, which is what happens, the more we bend the commandments, the more that we decide to disobey the commandments, and to tell ourselves that it is right, which is what satan does. He says what's wrong is right and what's right is wrong. That's what satan does. So we can see that people do this, this, this, this, and this, that's wrong, and then they come back and they want to prove that they are right. And even sometimes, besides the lies, to punish, to enforce the wrong that they have done in trying to prove that it is right - twisting, and twisting, and twisting the truth, lying. This is what satan is all about, manipulating the truth, to make right look wrong, and wrong look right.
2. R. And just in the scripture, about last week, it was opening the door to the thief, if you would have known that the thief was going to come in the night, would you have left him in? Would you not have locked the door? When we lie, we open up that door, satan is aggressive. He wants destruction, division, tearing apart, tearing the family apart, tearing apart people in churches that are needed to work with one another, tearing apart wherever there is the building of the Kingdom, satan is there with his fallacious reasoning, trying to turn the tables upside down and to tear apart.
3. R. The double-tongued theory - saying one thing out of one side of the mouth, and another out of the other side of the mouth - to manipulate, confuse and distort the truth, that is simply found in being rooted in God.
4. R. There is no mystery for a man that is focused on his ego and doing what he wants, which is a rival to God's will. There is no mystery in that. Being a rival to God's will is foolish. And the story at the beginning of the Bible of Adam and Eve, show us how that sin of rebellion against God's will has far reaching affects to the children, generation after generation. Like ripples on a pond, the love that we give to our children, lives on in their hearts and helps to build the Kingdom of God. Into those that stoop in fear and woundedness, to tear down others, to make themselves seem supreme to the world, they have fooled themselves the greatest of all.
5. R. And Mary said my soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior — in God my Savior, always that honor and glory is given to God, for that reason, this is why we act. There are two reasons why we can act - one is to do the good, the other is to oppose God. We are in control of our actions. We can choose the good or choose the bad. God wants us to choose the good and has given to us a free will, in choosing the good reaching out to others and helping to build the Kingdom, giving good example and uniting more and more, in Him as we operate in the world to serve Him, and to bring His message of love to the world. But doing the bad has its far reaching affects. As we see the world become more worldly and more secular, and the aggressiveness of satan is there, in a way that it is stronger than ever before, the lying, when things that are done that are wrong, and then satan comes to say, tell them "Oh I didn't know. It was a mistake. I am not responsible." and blame your brother. Jesus hung on the cross to His death. His body torn and bleeding, His head crowned with thorns, and His head crowned for the sins of men.
(The computer went out here. We have another source in Florida that we will fill in later.)
6. R. . . . priests and we say we are sorry for our sins. We go to Mass, and if it's venial sins at the beginning of Mass, saying that I have done this, this and this. Fr. Carter said we say the examin twice a day. We go to bed and say the Act of Contrition. Or we can listen to satan, who says lie about the sins that you did, blame them on others, give a bad example and divide the already working unity of those promoting the Kingdom of God.
7. Hail Mary
8. Hail Mary
9. Hail Mary
10. Hail Mary
Song: A Song from Jesus
R. And so 4 years ago today, before the election, Our Lord appeared to me in this very room as the Divine Mercy Jesus. Now I don't recall seeing a vision of the Divine Mercy Jesus. I may have had smaller ones, but this was a magnificent one, in which I could not even describe how He appeared. But to me at the time, it was a great gift, because afterwards looking back, as I had prayed in the prayer services, for mercy, for the human race, and for our sins, it was a confirmation that He was saying to me —
Jesus: Rita, I am there and I want to pour My mercy to My beloved ones. I am showing you Myself as Jesus, the Divine Mercy Jesus, that you will tell the people of My mercy.
R. And so He asked me this year, on October the 12th to send this rosary out, and to ask the people to pray this rosary as much as they could before the election. And I thought that was really a gift as I read the rosary, I could see how well it was articulated, in the words of Jesus and Mary to help us pray for this election.
Doris, do you have that story - Patricia's Story. So I was on the Internet one day and I came across a story, that was on there, that I thought was so important to read, and it's called Patricia's Story. I got this off the Internet. I got it off of Spirit Daily. And I'm sure they wouldn't mind if I read it here. But in Patricia's Story, it's a story of a young woman, very, very, very young, caught up in this secularism that we have here in our country - missing that component, of putting God first in our lives, being confronted with the issues that are out there, not from the old rule, where sex would be saved for marriage, but where it is accepted, among the young in many circles, even without love.
The consequences of abortion we saw in a movie that was called Octoberbaby. These are gifts that we are given to help us to see how terrible the sin of abortion is, and how far reaching the affects, on the mother, on the people that are forced to help in the abortion. In this case, this Octoberbaby, where she was a twin, how her brother, who was the one that was trying to be aborted, was mangled with his arm torn off, and the abortion was a failure, because, I assume there were twins. And she suffered many health affects, to find out when she was 19, that she was aborted by her mother, wanting to be a business woman, successful.
And the attempt failed and another couple that had lost their twin babies, took care of the little boy in the hospital for 3 months until he finally died, and took her on as their very own daughter. It shows one thing, that a baby in the womb is a person. It shows this girl many years later, after the failed abortion attempt, a beautiful, beautiful girl, suffering - looking for her mother, who had tried to abort her, for her own success. As we think about the sin of abortion we further must put in our mind, God who blessed the world with this unique soul, from all the people that He could have chosen, chose this person, breathed life into them, gave that baby as a gift to someone and the baby was killed, usually for some very selfish reason.
I would like to meditate on this mystery of the rosary. And I will read this story in a minute. But this is the mystery of the Birth of Jesus.
Birth of Jesus
1. Reading Patricia's Story. October 13, 2012
From October 13, 1995 Rosary - Jackson, Michigan - Before the Tabernacle
2. R. Mary, our dear Mother, help us to feel more and more your working in our lives so that we may be closer and closer to the Heart of your beloved Son, the Heart of deepest love.
3. R. Mary and Joseph came to the temple with the Child Jesus. Simeon prophesied the sufferings of Jesus and Mary to come. He says, "a sword too shall pierce your soul, Mary."
4. R. The pain and the joy in our lives, living out His life, death and resurrection in our lives. We live the Paschal mystery. We meditate on Mary as she traveled to Bethlehem with the child Jesus in her womb. Mary arrived at Bethlehem. There was not room for Jesus to be born in the Inn.
5. R. Jesus came into this world, not a king adorned in gold and silver, but He came into this world, the Son of God, the King of all Kings. He came into this world a little baby, in the town of Bethlehem, born in a cave, surrounded by the beasts of the earth and He is laid in a manger.
6. R. Jesus came into this world. Jesus was rejected by men. Is not this how it is today - that Jesus is rejected this day, that Jesus is alive and He is here with us and He is rejected? The sports events are filled. The music halls are filled. They are so concerned about all the details of all the celebrities and the Son of God is here and with us.
We read in the Psalm, "let our hearts sing with joy, let us talk about God." Do we talk about God? God is here! He wants us to love Him with our whole heart and our whole soul and our whole being. Do we talk about God to one another?
7. R. Jesus cries out that the bloodshed in the Church will continue until the messages of His love are transmitted in the members. Let us open our hearts wide and let Him pour into our hearts His Life. His grace abundantly in us. We are open, ready for His touch, His life and love in us. We go into this world and in this oneness with Him, He will operate in us and He will minister to the world that is hurting and in pain. The Almighty God came into this world a little baby in the town of Bethlehem. Jesus took on flesh. Let us meditate on this mystery. This is the love that God has for us and how do we return this love to Him?
8. Mary: I call out to you my children, this day, to come to the Heart of my Son, Jesus, to unite in deepest union with Him. It is in your union that your prayers will become more and more powerful. We are with you in a special way. You do not know the great gifts that you are being given. Open your hearts and you will be touched deeply with the grace of God. My little children, this day, are suffering and in pain and they do not know my Son Jesus. It is through you that they will know His love. It is through your prayers. Let Jesus live in your hearts. As you are one in your hearts so shall you be in this world. Unite even closer to my Son. Jesus wants to operate in this world through you. The Kingdom of God is at hand. (She is just so beautiful - sing Our Lady of Fatima for peace and unity.)
end of excerpt
9. October 27, 2012 - 17 Years Later
Jesus: America, your Mother appeared every day July 5, 1994 until September 5, 1995 and then in Clearwater for 7 and 1/2 years.
Jesus: Here is her message - you have ignored her plea and your babies are murdered. Her children sinning mortally and not repenting will go to hell.
Mary: The blood of the aborted babies is on the United States, but the death of my precious children going to hell is real.
end of excerpt
Mary's Message - from the Rosary of August 27, 1996
Mary: I stood beneath the cross of my Son, and my Heart was in such pain for I saw Him before my eyes. I saw Him covered with blood. I saw Him die. My Heart, my children, my Heart to watch my Son, but my Heart, my Heart, how I suffered for my little children of the world that give in to this world and give up the love of my Son. O my little children of light, I give you this message. Carry this light into the darkness for your Mother Mary, for I stood beneath the cross and I cried. I cried for the little ones. I cried for the young ones, the ones that do not care and will lose their souls. How do I make you see for you will not listen to me? What can I do? I come. I appear. I beg. I plead. I give you these gifts from my Son, and you reject me. I do not deliver messages very often anymore for I have been ignored. The message is the same. You do not read the messages I have given to you. Please help me. Help the little children. I appear. I appear. I appear, and I am ignored. I stood beneath the cross, and I cried. I cried, and my Heart was in such anguish for my little children, for I am searching for them this day as I searched for the Child Jesus. Please, please help me. I cannot hold back the hand of my Son any longer. I am Mary, your Mother. I ask you to help my children. You are my children of light. end of Mary's Message10. Hail Mary
The Presentation in the Temple
From the Rosary of October 31, 1995
1. Jesus: Die to yourselves My beloved ones and live in Me.
Jesus: So as you are in your heart, you will be in this world. Let go of any debris, trade any bitterness or anger for My love.
Jesus: I am with you at every second at every moment. I am guarding you and I am watching you. I am asking you to trust in Me, trust in Me. You must discipline your thoughts, for the days ahead will be hard and dark. You are My soldiers that I am sending into this world to carry the message of My love you must be strong soldiers. It is in your weaknesses that you are strengthened, for within your breast you know God dwells in your graced baptized soul and is giving you grace when you come and ask to love. Love God and love neighbor and love yourself as God wants. I give you grace to be holy when you come to Me and ask in docility and with a contrite, truthful, humble heart.
How can you feel afraid when you know God is within you? If your body is burned and you are handed over to your oppressors you will know peace in your hearts for the Almighty God lives and dwells in the graced baptized soul. I am truly Jesus Christ the Son of God and I am giving to you great graces to carry out the Plan of the Father. Surrender, let your hearts be gentle and your ways meek and humble. Be motivated only by the love of God.
2. Jesus: I am your spouse, I am your lover you are wed to the Almighty God. Do you take our marriage lightly? No commitment - IN and OUT behavior. I am attentive to your every need and ever with you. You miss our love affair, minute by minute, second by second, I love you. You must trust and surrender, pray for faith, My dear sweet, sweet children. You must have faith, do not give in to the temptations of satan to lead you from My Heart through pride and jealousy and anger, I am the Almighty God and I am present and with you in every trial and every struggle. In your trials you will know My presence with you if you depend on Me for your every breath.
3. Jesus: See Me as I sat on the throne crowned, with a crown of thorns and the blood poured down My face. My way is peace. My dear ones the Father loves you, surrender, come to My Heart I will bathe you in a bath of My love. Enter through the wound in My Heart, it is through this wound that you will fall into the great abyss, of My burning love and dwell there. When the world presses on you from all sides lay your head against My chest and enter My Heart through My wound and you will be secure in My burning love.
Jesus: Close your eyes and focus on your interior life, for I dwell within you. I am guarding you. I am watching you and I am giving you My abundant love.
4. Jesus: The heart and its ways. I know the ways of your heart far more than you yourself.
end of excerpts from October 31, 1995
5. R. And so there was a movie that was out, or a documentary - it was talking about the holocaust. We see all those people, of the Jewish race were killed and we see today this holocaust of abortion.
6. R. Mary gave this message on July 13, 1917 and she said if you don't do what I am telling you there is going to be a war and that's where this happened, that all these people were murdered, and her message was telling 3 children —
From Our Lady's Apparitions at Fatima
July 13, 1917
"During this same July apparition, Mary showed the three children a vision of Hell. She told them:
"You have seen Hell, where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish, in the world, devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If people do what I tell you, many souls will be saved and there will be peace.
"The war (World War I, then raging) is going to end. But if people do not stop offending God, another and worse one will begin in the reign of Pius XI. When you shall see a night illuminated by an unknown light [January 2, 1938], know that this is the great sign that God gives you that He is going to punish the world for its many crimes by means of war, hunger, and persecution of the Church and the Holy Father. (12)
"To prevent this, I shall come to ask for the consecration of Russia to my Immaculate Heart and the Communion of Reparation on the five first Saturdays. If my requests are granted, Russia will be converted and there will be peace. If not, she will scatter her errors throughout the world, provoking wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, and various nations will be destroyed....
"But in the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph, the Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, Russia will be converted, and a certain period of peace will be granted to the world." (13)
12. For background material on Fatima, I am particularly indebted to Our Lady of Fatima's Peace Plan from Heaven (Rockford: TAN Books and Publishers, Inc., 1983). pp.4-5.
13. Ibid., p.5.
R. So we see her promise for this era of peace, but we also see that they didn't do what she said and there was World War II. At the end of the century, Our Lady appeared here as Our Lady of Clearwater. She told us what to do and her plea has really been ignored.
7. R. And we see the sufferings, that we face today in the holocaust of abortion, because we haven't listened to our Lady.
From the Rosary of October 31, 1995
Mary: I stood beneath the cross of my Son Jesus and my heart was torn within my chest as I watched His face covered with blood His hands pierced His feet pierced and my heart, in such anguish for the children that would lose their souls because of their mortal sins. I am Mary your Mother and I am begging you to help me to reach the children with these messages, messages of my Son, Jesus. Help us, help us, to lead the children to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. Help us to lead the children to the rosary. To know about God you must ask Him for His knowledge and love. You must seek God my sweet, sweet children. You must reach the children of this world. I am Mary your Mother and I am calling out to you to reach the children of this world.
8. Jesus: Unless the messages of My burning love are circulated within the members of My Church the bloodshed will continue. I am Jesus and I am calling out to you to help Me to spread these messages to this world to help spread the Second Blue Book to the priest and the religious to tell them of My burning love and to reach the children and to pray as you have never prayed before. To come to the Eucharist with a heart that is holy. As you unite deeper and deeper to Me your prayers will become stronger and stronger. You are My soldiers. You are My lights, that I am sending out to light up the darkened world, My apostles, I am calling out to you. Reach the children and you will reach the world.
9. Jesus: I am calling you to pray for your priests and your religious pray for the priests and give them these messages, for when the priests come to the tabernacle, when they spend one hour a day in adoration then their lives will be focused on Jesus.
end of excerpts from October 31, 1995
10. Hail Mary
The Finding of Jesus in the Temple
1. R. One of the most devastating things that a person can go through is really being divided from Jesus, because God is the source of life. And when we choose to rebel against Him, to give into the deadly sins, the anger, the bitterness, the envy, the jealousy, it just leads us more and more - slothfulness, addictions, addictive behavior - it just leads us more away, from why we were created. Happiness comes in being united to God. So what a priest told me once, he said that the more that they drive themselves away by sin, then the more angry they become and then they act on this anger, but the anger is because of the fact that, they have driven themselves away from God, that's why they get angry, because they are not experiencing that for which they were created.
2. Hail Mary
3. Hail Mary
4. Hail Mary
5. Hail Mary
6. Hail Mary
7. Hail Mary
8. Hail Mary
9. Hail Mary
10. Hail Mary
R. In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. We will be back here today at 6:20. Thank you.
Given October 29, 2016
Please spread blessed holy water
(You can also mix Jesus and Mary water
with your blessed Holy Water if you have it.)
in your yard, around your house,
in the state you live in.
And ask God to bless your state
Ask God to bless the United States
Pray all prayers through the intercession of
Our Lady of CLEAR – WATER.
Ask the Lady of CLEAR - WATER
to help with the blessed water.
Mary has appeared to me for 22 years,
in Ohio and Florida.
the gift that Counts
God's Blue Books - Love Letters from Jesus
Blue Books 1 & 2 - $4 each
Blue Book 3 - $3
Blue Books 4 & 5 - $2 each
Blue Books 6A, 6B, 6C, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13 - $3 each
Blue Books 14, 15, 16 & 17 - $5 each
by Rita Ring: Many of the entries in the Priestly Newsletter
Volume II from a spiritual journal came from this book.
for Parents and Children,
by Rita Ring, Short Meditations for both
parents and children to be used when
God's Blue Book I by Rita Ring. Open Anywhere This book will change your life. These are beautiful love letters to us from Jesus. A million books have been printed and circulated. Jesus loves us so much He wants a personal relationship with us He wants us to go to the Eucharist and be with Him before the tabernacle. $10
God's Blue Book II by Rita Ring. Letters from Jesus about His on fire love Jesus wants this great intimacy with us On fire love Personal love letters from Jesus about the love of His Heart A book on surrender Fr. Carter said! $10
God's Blue Book III by Rita Ring. Fr. Carter's favorite book It is about loving and forgiving each other Being pure in heart A book for unity in family, community, in life!! $10
God's Blue Book IV by Rita Ring. This book is about the love Jesus has for Mary and Mary has for Jesus and Jesus and Mary have for us It is truly the Love of the Two Hearts. Mary appeared every day at the Holy Spirit Center Fr. Carter was there. Mary's first apparition July 5, 1994. $5
God's Blue Book V by Rita Ring. Jesus wants to be the bridegroom of our soul He is our beloved Jesus tells us about pure love how we are to be pure of heart and love God and love others. It is a must, to hear about love from Jesus Jesus is love $5
God's Blue Book 6A by Rita Ring. Rosaries from Their Hearts during apparitions. Jesus and Mary appeared every day and I received rosaries from Them and They were transcribed from a tape. Also messages of love from Jesus on days of January, 1995 About Baptism writings from Fr. Carter and the Scriptures. $10
God's Blue Book 6B by Rita Ring. Jesus and Mary appeared every day in February, 1995 So beautiful transcribed from a tape the Stations, 7 Sorrows, prayers in the Prayer Manual, the Holy Spirit Novena Book and the Song Book. Pure love loving and forgiving a book about Jesus' love, baptism, grace and Fr. Carter's Newsletter. $10
Apostles Manual. About the Movement — the structure of the Movement All Ministries — from the time 3 months before Mary appeared in Clearwater and 3 months after. Rosaries of the 13ths, Fr. Carter's Newsletters. Messages from God the Father Reaching the priests, the Church, the schools and the world. $20
Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 1. Mary appeared in Clearwater December 17, 1996 in rainbow color and these rosaries left the printer the same day from Apparitions of Jesus and Mary transcribed from a tape. $10
Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 2. This is a book of so many rosaries — transcribed from a tape. So many beautiful rosaries. pages $12
Messages for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This is a big book of loving messages for nursing home people and homebound from Jesus and Mary Their lives are so important united to the Mass offering up their suffering, their lives for the souls of this earth. $10
Short Rosary Meditations for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This book is so important with pictures they can open it and lay it on their laps and pray the rosary. $10
Songs from Jesus Songbook. These loving songs were given from Jesus. So beautiful Love Songs from Jesus of His love — helping us have pure and loving hearts. $3
Color the Lives of Jesus and Mary. Volumes 1 through 7. Coloring books and meditations for grade school children and others on the mysteries of the rosary — really good. $5 each.
Color the Lives of Jesus and Mary. Volumes 6 through 7. Coloring books and meditations for grade school children and others on the mysteries of the rosary — really good. $5 each.
|Fr. Joe Robinson|
Guiding Light — The Word Alive in Our Hearts. — Cycle B for 2017/2018
Guiding Light — The Soul Who Could. — Cycle A for 2016/2017
Guiding Light homily series — Reflect on the Word — Cycle B The Word leaves an impression on our souls. In my thoughts and reflections are born a more tangible understanding of these eternal concepts presented in the Gospels and the readings. Anyone can read a sentence, but not anyone can absorb it's true meaning. Truth, in this day and age, is almost a matter of opinion or individual entitlement. We believe that Christ's truth is our Roman Catholic Church. We, as priests, champion it's teachings; we are ambassadors for the Pope and Christ to those faces looking at us. We are the light by which our congregation reads to reflect upon real truth and we do it hand in hand. $15
Guiding Light homily series — Steadfast to the Son — Cycle A The sunflower is a great example of how we should be steadfastly guided by light. What a powerful thought that this exceptional plant is not stuck in one pose day in and day out, yet adaptable and magnetized to the sun. We feel the same about our Son. Our heads turns to face Christ as each day presents its challenges to find light. We join together like plants in a field and soak up the Son through the pulpit. We are a warm circle of strength using the wind of our breath to carry our priests' words, Christ's words, to new rich soil. $15
Guiding Light — Focusing on the Word — Cycle B At times we may feel that our path to Christ is a bit "out of focus". Like the disciples in the Book of Mark, this ordinary life clouds our vision of Christ's Divinity. We may doubt the practicality or possibility of applying His teachings and example to our modern life. Cycle B's homilies are a "guiding light" to help us realize Jesus' Messianic greatness and His promise of better things to come. $15
Guiding Light — Feed My Soul — Cycle C In a world rapidly advancing and encouraging personal gain, we are faced with modern problems. There is a challenge to find time in our busy schedules for Sunday Mass or a family meal. We are able to research, shop, bank and even work without hearing one human voice. It is no wonder that we may often feel disconnected and famished at our week's end. In Fr. Joe's third book of homilies from Cycle C, we are reminded of the charity that Christ intended us to show each other. We have a calling to turn the other cheek and be the Good Samaritan to others. We are rewarded with the Father's kingdom and love when we are not worthy. We are not left alone or hungry. $15
|Fr. Edward J. Carter S.J.|
Here are all the products in this category:
Books written by the founder of Shepherds of Christ Ministries
Response to God’s Love by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. In this book Fr. Carter speaks of God as the ultimate mystery. We can meditate on the interior life of the Trinity. Fr. Carter tells us about our uniqueness in the Father's Plan for us, how the individual Christian, the Church and the world are in the state of becoming. Imprimatur. $10
Shepherds of Christ — Selected Writings on Spirituality for all People as Published in Shepherds of Christ Newsletter for Priests. Contains 12 issues of the newsletter from July/August 1994 to May/June 1996. $15
Shepherds of Christ — Volume 2: by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. Contains issues 13—29 of the newsletter (September/October 1996 — Issue 5, 1999) $15
Shepherds of Christ — Volume 3 by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. Contains Newsletter Issues 1 through 4 of 2000 including Fr. Carter’s tremendous Overview of the Spiritual Life $10
Tell My People. Messages from Jesus and Mary (As given to Fr. Edward Carter, S.J.) One of Fr. Edward Carter, S.J.'s Synopsis of the Spiritual Life From Jesus to Fr. Carter "On Holy Saturday, 1994, Jesus told me that on the following day, Easter, I would also begin to receive messages for others. Our Lord also told me that some of these were eventually to be published in a book and here is that book." $10
Spirituality Handbook. Fr. Edward Carter, S.J. did 3 synopsis of the spiritual life. The Spirituality Handbook, the Priestly Newsletter 20he Tell My People book. The way of spiritual life proposed to the members of Shepherds of Christ Associates is centered in consecration to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. All aspects of the spiritual life discussed below should be viewed as means to help members develop their lives in consecration to Christ, the Sacred Heart, and to Mary, the Immaculate Heart. $3
The Spirituality of Fatima by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. The Fatima apparitions and messages received official Church approval in 1930. In giving her official approval to the Fatima event, the Church tells us that what took place at Fatima involving the three young visionaries is worthy of our belief. $5
Priestly Newsletter — 2000 #1 — CD. — Christ is Our Strength — Fr. Edward Carter, S.J. read it the year he died. It is so beautiful. "This brief passage contains one of the greatest lessons of the spiritual life. As we progress along our spiritual journey, we become increasingly aware of how weak we are in our—selves, but how strong we are in Christ. To experience our weakness involves suffering. The degree and kind of suffering can vary. The suffering can include the experience of the classical dark night of the spirit as described by St. John of the Cross. One of the main purposes of the dark night is to make a person keenly aware of his or her helplessness without God." quote by Fr. Carter from the newsletter $10
Shepherds of Christ Holy Spirit Novena
Holy Spirit Novena Booklet. In four languages with the Imprimatur with 18 scripture readings for two complete novenas – this very powerful Holy Spirit Novena has prayers for prayers for Protection by the Blood of Jesus, Healing, Strength and Light, To Be One with God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, One with Jesus, To Dwell in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, Prayer for the Holy Spirit and His Gifts, and the Word Alive in Our Hearts. All these prayers take about 10 minutes daily recited out loud. $1
Shepherds of Christ Holy Spirit Novena CD
Shepherds of Christ Prayer
Shepherds of Christ Prayer Manual. The Shepherds of Christ has prayer chapters all over the world praying for the priests, the Church and the world. These prayers that Father Carter compiled in the summer of 1994 began this worldwide network of prayer. Currently the prayers are in eight languages with the Church’s Imprimatur. We have prayed daily for the priests, the Church, and the world since 1994. Associates are called to join prayer Chapters and help us circulate the newsletter centered on spreading devotion to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart and helping to renew the Church through greater holiness. Please form a Prayer Chapter & order a Prayer Manual.
Statues, Crucifixes, and Religious Artwork
These items are very special additions to your home or place of worship.
Special 12" Sacred Heart or Immaculate
Heart Statues with Glass
Special 11" Our Lady of Fatima/Clearwater
Statue with Glass
White or Ivory gown with gold trim.
$ 60.00 each plus shipping
Clear Crystal Rosary
Given March 21, 2014
R. Pray for These Things
1) Pray for the Pope & hierarchy to help us start prayer chapters.
2) Pray for Dan, Sally Jo, Richard, Carol, Margaret, Sue,
Jack, Jean, Amanda, Matthew, Special intentions.
3) Pray for the priests, the Church and the world!
4) Pray for the spread of prayer chapters,
also for the spread of priests doing prayer chapters.
5) Pray for the spread of Blue Books.
6) People going to Florida and China.
7) Vocations to all 7 categories.
8) Pray for spread of Consecration and Rosary.
9) Pray for pope helping us.
10) Pray for Jeff - sales & health. Pray for Nick.
11) Blue Book 18 and cover and all involved.
For our Publisher and all involved
12) All intentions on my list, Jerry's list.
13) Priests getting Fr. Joe's book.
14) Pray for Fr. Joe's new book, cover & funds for printing & postage.
15) Donors and members and their families.
16) Healing of the Family tree.
17) Dan & Melanie, Catherine & mom, Gary, Mary Jo,
Jim & statues, Fr. Ken, Monsignor, Kerry, Tom & wife.
18) All who asked us to pray for them.
19) All we promised to pray for.
20) Rita, John, Doris, Sheila, Jerry, Regina, Sanja,
Betty, Sophie, Lisa, Eileen, Fr. Mike, Louie, Laverne,
2 Dons, Mary Ellen, Fr. Joe, all priests helping us,
Ed, Jimmy, Steve, a special couple, Rosie & all involved.
21) 2 babies and moms.
22) Funds and insurance.
23) Jerry's garage.
24) In thanksgiving for gifts, graces, & blessings received.
25) Spread the Blood of Jesus on all of us here.
26) Consecrate all hearts.
27) Cast the devil out of all of us here and all in Movement.
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P.O. Box 627 China, Indiana 47250
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (812) 273-8405
FAX: (812) 273-3182
Copyright © 2014 Shepherds of Christ.
Rights for non–commercial reproduction granted:
May be copied in its entirety, but neither re–typed nor edited.
Translations are welcome but they must be reviewed for moral and
theological accuracy by a source approved by Shepherds of Christ Ministries
before any distribution takes place. Please contact us for more information.