November 3, 2017
November 4th Holy Spirit Novena
The Novena Rosary
Please pray for Dan.
Please pray for Dennis serving our country.
Please pray Fr. Joe's book & cover & all involved.
Prayer for Grace for our Country
Dear Father united to Jesus in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, the Sacrifice of Calvary sacramentally made present, celebrated around the world, in the Holy Spirit. We offer up all we do united to the Mass. We unite in one mind and one heart as members of the mystical body of Christ, with Christ our head in the pure and holy Hearts of Jesus and Mary, through the powerful intercession of Mary with all the angels and saints and souls in purgatory, and we beg for the saving grace, for our country, the United States. Please help us. We further pray for unity to always do the will of God in love. We spread the Blood of Jesus on the leaders and people of the United States and cast the devil into hell. We consecrate our country to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart and all our dioceses, and beg for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit. God help us. We pray for our families, the priests, the Church and the world. In the Name of Jesus please hear us, we pray. We pray for our new president as he takes office. We pray that we are united as one nation under God to work together in love as God wants.
November 3, 2017
R. Dear God – help us to be in
a good place in loving ourselves
as a child God created to do good –
to see ourselves Divinely created,
so beautiful by God, for a
purpose. We belong to God. God
loves us. God wants unity
with us. We want to make
ourselves beautiful for God –
We give ourselves to God –
A man with a disease,
cancer wants complete healing
He sees himself in a picture
constantly – smiling enjoying
life. He can fight for this life
with this image of health in
his mind. God is good and God
answers our prayers always.
He loves us – He will give us
what He wants to give us –
We have to have faith and
hope and trust in Him. We
are wonderfully made by
God – God is the Creator –
We are the creatures – We are
always trying to follow God's
A man with spiritual wounds,
must seek to be healed for life.
He knows how much God loves
him and he wants to please
God and be united to God.
Healing wounds of the heart
takes commitment – telling
the truth about the heart
and trusting others to help
us and love us.
We need each other. The
devil tells men to deny the
spiritual wounds, cover it up,
look perfect, be an achiever,
don't let even a spiritual director
know your problem because you
can't trust them. The devil wants
to keep a person down – so he
lies to them and they lie about
what needs to be healed.
If a man has cancer – he
seeks treatment and prays
and does what he can to
live – to prolong his life –
the quality of life for him
and those he loves.
God never – abandons us. He
has put us here to heal in our
heart from wounds of the past –
we can't idealize the situation
of home when they never worked
in love, but anger and
we had to survive a dysfunctional
childhood and learned to be
rigid and closed and stuff
feelings, needs and have
lots of anger. We look at
these wounds and we know
the truth. Most parents gave us
lots of good, but from generational
behavior they may have taught
us inefficiently or deprived
us of some very essential needs
of support and love. So we
ask God to help us and heal
us and help us to grow in
this life to be as He wants us
Life is about growing
spiritually not staying the same.
A man at peace with God and
others knows his place under
God – he is not struggling with
pride and mastery over those
over him. What an unsettled
divided life – never peaceful –
full of envy and jealousy,
pride and anger – struggling –
listening to satan endlessly
telling a person to struggle
for mastery over God and others.
Satan is chaos, confusion,
division – God is order –
Satan is disorder – always
bucking for power over the
authority and causing discord,
disorder, unhappiness – to
be in charge, to be in control,
to manipulate, to be independent.
We are dependent on God, we
depend on others. A two year
old is learning about being
separate, about saying "no",
about obedience. They can say
"no" to what mom tells them
to do and parade in front of
mom doing a disobedient
thing – looking from the corner
of their eye.
Two years olds are supposed
to learn about separateness
and boundaries – they need
to mature – not just seek
to mature – not just seek
negative, constant attention.
People who don't learn
certain areas of development
because of dysfunctional
homes can be acting out life -
long if they can get away
with it – because they never
learned life - skills of
independence / dependence,
relating and giving and
taking skills, solving
problems in love – communicating
to get something done –
responsibility and accountability –
trust – telling the truth about
Man is here to learn to work
in love with others, not live
on dysfunctional survival
behavior he learned in a
dysfunctional home and use
force, addictions to power,
control, alcohol, violence
to push his irrational evil
behavior in life on others.
We need all three virtues
of faith, hope and love which
are theological virtues to grow
in relationships as God intends us
to grow and be united. These
virtues are theological or
cardinal virtues because
God must give them and we
have a free will to say "yes"
and co-operate and choose
good or a free will to say
"no" and divide, start chaos,
rebel, and act like a
disobedient child parading
before God in rebellion –
looking to see if He is
watching our rebelling,
unloving ways –
It takes the cardinal virtues
to live in unity. It takes
God's grace to help us to be
A person listening to satan
hears – be independent –
trust nobody – you can make
decisions – others are enemies –
You are supreme – WOW what
A person giving into satan
like this, is in constant conflict –
constant rebellion against
authority, against God's plan –
He seeks mastery over God's
rules – this constant struggle
for mastery with God, with
others, with obedience to the
commandments – this constant
fighting what God wants can be
what they live for –
Revolt of the will called
by God to love and be loved –
constant struggle, turmoil –
they can be acting out their
failure to develop in
independence, trust, obedience
Did you remember when
you left home and had freedom,
from the parents?
How can we be enslaved
to satan who keeps telling
us we need to be free of
God's rules, free of authority.
Satan tells people – Be independent,
nobody can tell you what to do.
We need the moral virtues,
prudence, justice, temperance,
fortitude to regulate our
A person staying alone and
trying to force disorder and
disobedience to God's rules,
rules of government, rules
in general is like a two
year old saying "no" I want
what I want and using force
to make others comply to
their own fear of authority,
revolt against authority –
Authority as God wants
is a friend. Authority brings
responsibility – seeing consequences
of disordered selfish, unloving
Jesus says it is utter bedlam.
When a man has the cardinal
virtues given from God and
cooperating in love, he has
peace inside. We have a
free will, we have right reason
guided by God inside, we
have sense appetites that
need to be controlled – This
brings peace and unity with
others and with God –
This is what helps us work
smoothly doing the work God
called us to.
God calls us to be possessed
by Him in the beatific
vision – to see God, face to
face – to be full of grace
in eternity –
Man needs right reasoning
and will to do as God wants
to lead him to the goal
of eternal salvation.
Faith, hope and love
work in man to help him
ultimately achieve the vision
of God in eternity.
Faith helps us to see
through the eyes of God –
to believe in God, to say
"yes" to what God wants –
We see God as our goal.
Hope helps us to seek
the goal of eternal salvation
in all our actions and
to see ourselves, as God wants,
loving our brothers and living
in love to help them get to heaven.
God is love – We are commanded
by God to love Him with our
whole heart, our whole soul,
our whole being and love our
neighbor as ourselves. God
is the source of love.
In baptism God infuses
these supernatural virtues
in our soul. God is the object
in these virtues. They must
be given to us by God and increased
in us because of God's grace –
God gives us knowledge of
Himself in faith –
We tend to the vision of God
through the virtue of hope
God must be seen as
He is – not man try to
bring God to his level of
distorted thinking –
John 15: 4-5
Remain in me, as I in you.
As a branch cannot bear fruit all by itself,
unless it remains part of the vine,
neither can you unless you remain in me.
I am the vine,
you are the branches.
Whoever remains in me, with me in him,
bears fruit in plenty;
for cut off from me you can do nothing.
John 17: 22-23
I have given them the glory
you gave to me,
that they may be one as we are one.
With me in them and you in me,
may they be so perfected in unity
that the world will recognise
that it was you who sent me
and that you have loved them
as you have loved me.
R. Being united with God is
sweet and intimate. God's
love is Divine Love –
Song: I Love You Jesus
Song: His Presence Pervades My Soul
Prayer for Union with Jesus
Come to me, Lord, and possess my soul. Come into my heart and permeate my soul. Help me to sit in silence with You and let You work in my heart.
I am Yours to possess. I am Yours to use. I want to be selfless and only exist in You. Help me to spoon out all that is me and be an empty vessel ready to be filled by You. Help me to die to myself and live only for You. Use me as You will. Let me never draw my attention back to myself. I only want to operate as You do, dwelling within me.
I am Yours, Lord. I want to have my life in You. I want to do the will of the Father. Give me the strength to put aside the world and let You operate my very being. Help me to act as You desire. Strengthen me against the distractions of the devil to take me from Your work.
When I worry, I have taken my focus off of You and placed it on myself. Help me not to give in to the promptings of others to change what in my heart You are making very clear to me. I worship You, I adore You and I love You. Come and dwell in me now.
-God's Blue Book, January 17, 1994
A Prayer for Intimacy with the Lamb, the Bridegroom of the Soul
Oh Lamb of God, Who take away the sins of the world, come and act on my soul most intimately. I surrender myself, as I ask for the grace to let go, to just be as I exist in You and You act most intimately on my soul. You are the Initiator. I am the soul waiting Your favors as You act in me. I love You. I adore You. I worship You. Come and possess my soul with Your Divine Grace, as I experience You most intimately.
Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary
from Mary's Daily Apparitions
(1) Jesus died for us.
(2) Jesus rose.
(3) Jesus gives us a special sharing in His life at baptism.
(4) Think of that — Jesus rose from the tomb — Jesus rose from the dead.
(5) Mary Magdalene came to the tomb and the stone had been rolled back.
(6) But Mary was standing outside near the tomb, weeping. Then, as she wept, she stooped to look inside, and saw two angels in white sitting where the body of Jesus had been, one at the head, the other at the feet. They said, ‘Woman, why are you weeping?’ ‘They have taken my Lord away,’ she replied, ‘and I don’t know where they have put him.’ John 20: 11-13
(7) As she said this she turned round and saw Jesus standing there, though she did not realise that it was Jesus. Jesus said to her, ‘Woman, why are you weeping? Who are you looking for?’ Supposing him to be the gardener, she said, ‘Sir, if you have taken him away, tell me where you have put him, and I will go and remove him.’ Jesus said, ‘Mary!’ She turned round then and said to him in Hebrew, ‘Rabbuni!’—which means Master. John 20: 14-16
Messenger: Imagine how Mary Magdalene felt to see Jesus.
(8) Jesus said to her, ‘Do not cling to me, because I have not yet ascended to the Father. John 20: 17
(9) In the evening of that same day, the first day of the week, the doors were closed in the room where the disciples were, for fear of the Jews. Jesus came and stood among them. He said to them, ‘Peace be with you,’ and, after saying this, he showed them his hands and his side. The disciples were filled with joy at seeing the Lord, and he said to them again, ‘Peace be with you. ‘As the Father sent me, so am I sending you.’ After saying this he breathed on them and said: Receive the Holy Spirit. If you forgive anyone’s sins, they are forgiven; if you retain anyone’s sins, they are retained. John 20: 19-23
(10) Jesus gives us a special sharing in His life at baptism.
(1) Jesus remained on the earth 40 days after His resurrection before He ascended into heaven.
(2) He gave them the power to baptize and forgive sins.
(3) Then he took them out as far as the outskirts of Bethany, and raising his hands he blessed them. Luke 24:50
(4) He ascended into heaven.
(5) Think of what it would be like to see Jesus ascend into heaven.
(6) They all stood by in awe and wonder at what they had seen.
(7) "But our homeland is in heaven and it is from there that we are expecting a Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transfigure the wretched body of ours into the mould of his glorious body, through the working of the power which he has, even to bring all things under his mastery." Philippians 3:20-21
(8) Jesus has not left, He remains with us in His Divinity and humanity in the Eucharist this very day.
(9) Then he took them out as far as the outskirts of Bethany, and raising his hands he blessed them. Now as he blessed them, he withdrew from them and was carried up to heaven. Luke 24:50-51
(10) ... I have come so that they may have life and have it to the full. John 10: 10
Descent of the Holy Spirit
(1) John baptised with water but, not many days from now, you are going to be baptised with the Holy Spirit.’ Acts 1: 5
(2) In my earlier work, Theophilus, I dealt with everything Jesus had done and taught from the beginning until the day he gave his instructions to the apostles he had chosen through the Holy Spirit, and was taken up to heaven. He had shown himself alive to them after his Passion by many demonstrations: for forty days he had continued to appear to them and tell them about the kingdom of God. While at table with them, he had told them not to leave Jerusalem, but to wait there for what the Father had promised. ‘It is’, he had said, ‘what you have heard me speak about: John baptised with water but, not many days from now, you are going to be baptised with the Holy Spirit.’ Acts 1: 1-5
(3) When Pentecost day came round, they had all met together, when suddenly there came from heaven a sound as of a violent wind which filled the entire house in which they were sitting; and there appeared to them tongues as of fire; these separated and came to rest on the head of each of them. They were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak different languages as the Spirit gave them power to express themselves. Acts 2: 1-4
(4) What joy for Mary to see the fearlessness of the Apostles.
(5) The Holy Spirit appeared to Mary and the Apostles.
(6) The Apostles went out and preached and all understood.
(7) Oh Holy Spirit fill us with Your love.
(8) Oh Holy Spirit give us Your gifts.
(9) Holy Spirit let our hearts burn with love for God.
(10) Holy Spirit let our hearts burn with love for others.
(1) So they hurried away and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby lying in the manger. When they saw the child they repeated what they had been told about him, and everyone who heard it was astonished at what the shepherds said to them. As for Mary, she treasured all these things and pondered them in her heart. Luke 2: 16-19
(2) Near the cross of Jesus stood his mother and his mother’s sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, and Mary of Magdala. Seeing his mother and the disciple whom he loved standing near her, Jesus said to his mother, ‘Woman, this is your son.’ Then to the disciple he said, ‘This is your mother.’ And from that hour the disciple took her into his home. John 19: 25-27
(3) And after this perishable nature has put on imperishability and this mortal nature has put on immortality, then will the words of scripture come true: Death is swallowed up in victory. Death, where is your victory? Death, where is your sting? 1 Corinthians 15: 54-55
(4) The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin comes from the Law. Thank God, then, for giving us the victory through Jesus Christ our Lord. 1 Corinthians 15: 56-57
(5) And when the day came for them to be purified in keeping with the Law of Moses, they took him up to Jerusalem to present him to the Lord—observing what is written in the Law of the Lord: Every first–born male must be consecrated to the Lord—and also to offer in sacrifice, in accordance with what is prescribed in the Law of the Lord, a pair of turtledoves or two young pigeons. Now in Jerusalem there was a man named Simeon. He was an upright and devout man; he looked forward to the restoration of Israel and the Holy Spirit rested on him. It had been revealed to him by the Holy Spirit that he would not see death until he had set eyes on the Christ of the Lord. Prompted by the Spirit he came to the Temple; and when the parents brought in the child Jesus to do for him what the Law required, he took him into his arms and blessed God; and he said: Luke 2: 22-28
(6) And they ran out of wine, since the wine provided for the feast had all been used, and the mother of Jesus said to him, ‘They have no wine.’ Jesus said, ‘Woman, what do you want from me? My hour has not come yet.’ His mother said to the servants, ‘Do whatever he tells you.’ There were six stone water jars standing there, meant for the ablutions that are customary among the Jews: each could hold twenty or thirty gallons. Jesus said to the servants, ‘Fill the jars with water,’ and they filled them to the brim. Then he said to them, ‘Draw some out now and take it to the president of the feast.’ They did this; the president tasted the water, and it had turned into wine. Having no idea where it came from—though the servants who had drawn the water knew—the president of the feast called the bridegroom and said, ‘Everyone serves good wine first and the worse wine when the guests are well wined; but you have kept the best wine till now.’ John 2: 3-10
(7) Mary was Christ's perfect disciple.
(8) Mary and Jesus looked into each other's eyes on the way to Calvary.
(9) Sing: On this Day
(10) Sing: See the Eyes that Look at Mary
Mary Crowned Queen of Heaven and Earth
(1) Sing: See the Eyes that Look at Mary
(2) Sing: Little Baby Hands and Feet
(3) Sing: Hail Holy Queen
(4) Sing: Immaculate Mary
(5) Sing: The Rosary Song
(6) Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman, robed with the sun, standing on the moon, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. Revelation 12: 1
(7) It happened that, three days later, they found him in the Temple, sitting among the teachers, listening to them, and asking them questions; and all those who heard him were astounded at his intelligence and his replies. Luke 2: 46-47
(8) Mary set out at that time and went as quickly as she could into the hill country to a town in Judah. She went into Zechariah’s house and greeted Elizabeth. Now it happened that as soon as Elizabeth heard Mary’s greeting, the child leapt in her womb and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit. She gave a loud cry and said, ‘Of all women you are the most blessed, and blessed is the fruit of your womb. Why should I be honoured with a visit from the mother of my Lord? Look, the moment your greeting reached my ears, the child in my womb leapt for joy. Luke 1: 39-44
(9) Near the cross of Jesus stood his mother and his mother’s sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, and Mary of Magdala. Seeing his mother and the disciple whom he loved standing near her, Jesus said to his mother, ‘Woman, this is your son.’ John 19: 25-26
(10) Then to the disciple he said, ‘This is your mother.’ ... John 19: 27
November 3, 1994
Love Your Brothers As I Have Loved You
Jesus: I am watching you at the Center. My Heart is an endless furnace of love. I am waiting for your time with Me. I love you each so dearly. Your soul craves My love, but I sit alone and you complain about one another. I love you with an open Heart that is ablaze for love of you. Each child there, I love with the tenderest Heart. I died for each person, I would suffer and die for you this day. My Father created each child His special and loving child. You are a child of God! You are so loved. My Father gave you Me for love of you. The Holy Spirit loves you so intently and wants to give you such love. Love on fire! He wants to lead you to such great love of Me and My Father.
My beloved Mother, who suffered so for love of you, who stood by Me and shared in My Life, appears as Our Lady of Light to light your way to the love of her precious Son. She, who suffered and experienced joy with Me, she who from a young girl to an old woman knew the love of My Heart for you, appears to lead you to such love with My Sacred Heart. She wants you to come to her pure Heart and let her place you deeply in My Heart.
My dear children, loved by My Father and My Mother, let the Spirit sanctify you, let go and be led to the most Sacred Heart of Jesus. I am as present this day as the day I died on the cross. I am present in the Eucharist in My Divinity and Humanity. I am waiting for you in the tabernacle. I am waiting to give you My love. I pour Myself out to you.
You go into battle with your hearts filled with My love. I watch you battle everyday this spiritual battle. I cry out to you to return to holiness. I cry out to you to realize the divine love I pour out to you. Come back to love. Make Me the very center of your life. You will not light your city with hearts that are angry. It is only by the love of God that you will light your city. Come to the burning Heart of Jesus. Come to Him for your love.
I am the Sacred Heart of Jesus. I suffered so for those who neglect Me and My most precious love. I pour out to you Myself. I love you no less than the day I died.
Open your hearts to be hearts that are pure. Rid yourself of all hate and anger toward your brothers. Come from a heart that is pure. You cannot love Me if you do not love your brother, all your brothers. Look to your brother for the Jesus that lives in them. You must love every person. I command you to love God with your whole heart, your whole mind and your whole soul. I command you to love your neighbor as yourself.
I gave the last beat of My Heart for your brother. I live in your brother. Your Father created your brother. How can you say you love Me when you do not love your brother? I am in your brother, I love you all. I watch each of you. I love each of you and many times you hate one another. You are often divided because you are not coming to Me for your strength. You need to operate from love. Love one another. I watch you hate one another and then tell yourself you love Me. I love each person. You cannot light your city without the love of God alive in your hearts. To love God you must love your brother. To love your brother, pray to realize My love for you. Pray for grace. Pray for one another. Say the Morning Offering. You are the city of My love. Love gives, love is kind, love is compassionate, love finds its roots in the Eucharistic Christ.
Come to Me and I will pour My Heart out to you. These are the letters of My true love I pour out to you. I died for you. Why do you not think I would send you a letter of My love for you? I love you -- these words are My love letters to you! These messages are My instructions for holiness and love of one another. Love one another as you realize My immense love for you. I talk directly to you and profess My deepest love. I give you songs of My greatest love. LOVE is active, LOVE is from the heart. LOVE is rooted in a pure heart. You cannot hate one person and love Me. LOVE is kind, LOVE is seeing Me in your brother. This is the mighty medicine to light your city of love.
November 4, 1994
R. The priest at the Holy Spirit Center told me to duplicate November 3 message and he would pass it out. He talked about the plan unfolding -- in front of the whole church Friday night he said the message was from me. He said Fr. Carter was very important to the plan that would unfold.
They sold the video -- the messages from Jesus video of mine April 17, 1994 in the bookstore.
The priest was about to put out the message May 4, 1994 -- FINALLY -- at the Falmouth Farm.
This message caused the split between Shepherds of Christ and the Holy Spirit Center and Falmouth Farm because they would not put it out.
Fr. Carter told them to put it out -- They asked him in May, but somebody took the message of mine from Jesus, May 4, 1994, off the handout at the Falmouth Farm.
That started the big split and the people there became very divided Jesus said from not getting the Blue Books. Finally the priest at the Holy Spirit Center did put this message May 4, 1994 out on the Falmouth Farm -- so many months later.
GivenOctober 29, 2016
Please spread blessed holy water
(You can also mix Jesus and Mary water
with your blessed Holy Water if you have it.)
in your yard, around your house,
in the state you live in.
And ask God to bless your state
Ask God to bless the United States
Pray all prayers through the intercession of
Our Lady of CLEAR – WATER.
Ask the Lady of CLEAR - WATER
to help with the blessed water.
Mary has appeared to me for 22 years,
in Ohio and Florida.
the gift that Counts
18 Blue Books
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6A, 6B, 6C, 7, 8
9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
for $60 plus postage
by Rita Ring: Many of the entries in the Priestly Newsletter
Volume II from a spiritual journal came from this book.
for Parents and Children,
by Rita Ring, Short Meditations for both
parents and children to be used when
God's Blue Book I by Rita Ring. Open Anywhere This book will change your life. These are beautiful love letters to us from Jesus. A million books have been printed and circulated. Jesus loves us so much He wants a personal relationship with us He wants us to go to the Eucharist and be with Him before the tabernacle. $10
God's Blue Book II by Rita Ring. Letters from Jesus about His on fire love Jesus wants this great intimacy with us On fire love Personal love letters from Jesus about the love of His Heart A book on surrender Fr. Carter said! $10
God's Blue Book III by Rita Ring. Fr. Carter's favorite book It is about loving and forgiving each other Being pure in heart A book for unity in family, community, in life!! $10
God's Blue Book IV by Rita Ring. This book is about the love Jesus has for Mary and Mary has for Jesus and Jesus and Mary have for us It is truly the Love of the Two Hearts. Mary appeared every day at the Holy Spirit Center Fr. Carter was there. Mary's first apparition July 5, 1994. $5
God's Blue Book V by Rita Ring. Jesus wants to be the bridegroom of our soul He is our beloved Jesus tells us about pure love how we are to be pure of heart and love God and love others. It is a must, to hear about love from Jesus Jesus is love $5
God's Blue Book 6A by Rita Ring. Rosaries from Their Hearts during apparitions. Jesus and Mary appeared every day and I received rosaries from Them and They were transcribed from a tape. Also messages of love from Jesus on days of January, 1995 About Baptism writings from Fr. Carter and the Scriptures. $10
God's Blue Book 6B by Rita Ring. Jesus and Mary appeared every day in February, 1995 So beautiful transcribed from a tape the Stations, 7 Sorrows, prayers in the Prayer Manual, the Holy Spirit Novena Book and the Song Book. Pure love loving and forgiving a book about Jesus' love, baptism, grace and Fr. Carter's Newsletter. $10
Apostles Manual. About the Movement — the structure of the Movement All Ministries — from the time 3 months before Mary appeared in Clearwater and 3 months after. Rosaries of the 13ths, Fr. Carter's Newsletters. Messages from God the Father Reaching the priests, the Church, the schools and the world. $20
Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 1. Mary appeared in Clearwater December 17, 1996 in rainbow color and these rosaries left the printer the same day from Apparitions of Jesus and Mary transcribed from a tape. $10
Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 2. This is a book of so many rosaries — transcribed from a tape. So many beautiful rosaries. pages $12
Messages for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This is a big book of loving messages for nursing home people and homebound from Jesus and Mary Their lives are so important united to the Mass offering up their suffering, their lives for the souls of this earth. $10
Short Rosary Meditations for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This book is so important with pictures they can open it and lay it on their laps and pray the rosary. $10
Songs from Jesus Songbook. These loving songs were given from Jesus. So beautiful Love Songs from Jesus of His love — helping us have pure and loving hearts. $3
Color the Lives of Jesus and Mary. Volumes 1 through 7. Coloring books and meditations for grade school children and others on the mysteries of the rosary — really good. $5 each.
Color the Lives of Jesus and Mary. Volumes 6 through 7. Coloring books and meditations for grade school children and others on the mysteries of the rosary — really good. $5 each.
|Fr. Joe Robinson|
Guiding Light — The Word Alive in Our Hearts. — Cycle B for 2017/2018
Guiding Light — The Soul Who Could. — Cycle A for 2016/2017
Guiding Light homily series — Reflect on the Word — Cycle B The Word leaves an impression on our souls. In my thoughts and reflections are born a more tangible understanding of these eternal concepts presented in the Gospels and the readings. Anyone can read a sentence, but not anyone can absorb it's true meaning. Truth, in this day and age, is almost a matter of opinion or individual entitlement. We believe that Christ's truth is our Roman Catholic Church. We, as priests, champion it's teachings; we are ambassadors for the Pope and Christ to those faces looking at us. We are the light by which our congregation reads to reflect upon real truth and we do it hand in hand. $15
Guiding Light homily series — Steadfast to the Son — Cycle A The sunflower is a great example of how we should be steadfastly guided by light. What a powerful thought that this exceptional plant is not stuck in one pose day in and day out, yet adaptable and magnetized to the sun. We feel the same about our Son. Our heads turns to face Christ as each day presents its challenges to find light. We join together like plants in a field and soak up the Son through the pulpit. We are a warm circle of strength using the wind of our breath to carry our priests' words, Christ's words, to new rich soil. $15
Guiding Light — Focusing on the Word — Cycle B At times we may feel that our path to Christ is a bit "out of focus". Like the disciples in the Book of Mark, this ordinary life clouds our vision of Christ's Divinity. We may doubt the practicality or possibility of applying His teachings and example to our modern life. Cycle B's homilies are a "guiding light" to help us realize Jesus' Messianic greatness and His promise of better things to come. $15
Guiding Light — Feed My Soul — Cycle C In a world rapidly advancing and encouraging personal gain, we are faced with modern problems. There is a challenge to find time in our busy schedules for Sunday Mass or a family meal. We are able to research, shop, bank and even work without hearing one human voice. It is no wonder that we may often feel disconnected and famished at our week's end. In Fr. Joe's third book of homilies from Cycle C, we are reminded of the charity that Christ intended us to show each other. We have a calling to turn the other cheek and be the Good Samaritan to others. We are rewarded with the Father's kingdom and love when we are not worthy. We are not left alone or hungry. $15
|Fr. Edward J. Carter S.J.|
Here are all the products in this category:
Books written by the founder of Shepherds of Christ Ministries
Response to God’s Love by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. In this book Fr. Carter speaks of God as the ultimate mystery. We can meditate on the interior life of the Trinity. Fr. Carter tells us about our uniqueness in the Father's Plan for us, how the individual Christian, the Church and the world are in the state of becoming. Imprimatur. $10
Shepherds of Christ — Selected Writings on Spirituality for all People as Published in Shepherds of Christ Newsletter for Priests. Contains 12 issues of the newsletter from July/August 1994 to May/June 1996. $15
Shepherds of Christ — Volume 2: by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. Contains issues 13—29 of the newsletter (September/October 1996 — Issue 5, 1999) $15
Shepherds of Christ — Volume 3 by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. Contains Newsletter Issues 1 through 4 of 2000 including Fr. Carter’s tremendous Overview of the Spiritual Life $10
Tell My People. Messages from Jesus and Mary (As given to Fr. Edward Carter, S.J.) One of Fr. Edward Carter, S.J.'s Synopsis of the Spiritual Life From Jesus to Fr. Carter "On Holy Saturday, 1994, Jesus told me that on the following day, Easter, I would also begin to receive messages for others. Our Lord also told me that some of these were eventually to be published in a book and here is that book." $10
Spirituality Handbook. Fr. Edward Carter, S.J. did 3 synopsis of the spiritual life. The Spirituality Handbook, the Priestly Newsletter 20he Tell My People book. The way of spiritual life proposed to the members of Shepherds of Christ Associates is centered in consecration to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. All aspects of the spiritual life discussed below should be viewed as means to help members develop their lives in consecration to Christ, the Sacred Heart, and to Mary, the Immaculate Heart. $3
The Spirituality of Fatima by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. The Fatima apparitions and messages received official Church approval in 1930. In giving her official approval to the Fatima event, the Church tells us that what took place at Fatima involving the three young visionaries is worthy of our belief. $5
Priestly Newsletter — 2000 #1 — CD. — Christ is Our Strength — Fr. Edward Carter, S.J. read it the year he died. It is so beautiful. "This brief passage contains one of the greatest lessons of the spiritual life. As we progress along our spiritual journey, we become increasingly aware of how weak we are in our—selves, but how strong we are in Christ. To experience our weakness involves suffering. The degree and kind of suffering can vary. The suffering can include the experience of the classical dark night of the spirit as described by St. John of the Cross. One of the main purposes of the dark night is to make a person keenly aware of his or her helplessness without God." quote by Fr. Carter from the newsletter $10
Shepherds of Christ Holy Spirit Novena
Holy Spirit Novena Booklet. In four languages with the Imprimatur with 18 scripture readings for two complete novenas – this very powerful Holy Spirit Novena has prayers for prayers for Protection by the Blood of Jesus, Healing, Strength and Light, To Be One with God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, One with Jesus, To Dwell in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, Prayer for the Holy Spirit and His Gifts, and the Word Alive in Our Hearts. All these prayers take about 10 minutes daily recited out loud. $1
Shepherds of Christ Holy Spirit Novena CD
Shepherds of Christ Prayer
Shepherds of Christ Prayer Manual. The Shepherds of Christ has prayer chapters all over the world praying for the priests, the Church and the world. These prayers that Father Carter compiled in the summer of 1994 began this worldwide network of prayer. Currently the prayers are in eight languages with the Church’s Imprimatur. We have prayed daily for the priests, the Church, and the world since 1994. Associates are called to join prayer Chapters and help us circulate the newsletter centered on spreading devotion to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart and helping to renew the Church through greater holiness. Please form a Prayer Chapter & order a Prayer Manual.
Fr. John J. Pasquini
This book Light, Happiness and Peace is a journey into the spiritual life an awakening of deeper life IN HIM. Here are some of the comments we received from bishops and cardinals about the book. Cardinal – Pontifical Council for Culture – Vatican City “I am sure that this book, Light, Happiness and Peace through a discussion on traditional Catholic Spirituality will contribute in bringing back prayer into the mainstream of life.” $10
In Imitation of Two Hearts — Prayers for Consolation, Renewal and Peace in Times of Suffering Fr. John J. Pasquini leads a suffering soul to the gentle Hearts of Jesus and Mary. In these most loving Hearts — the prayers by Fr. John Pasquini — help the person suffering to know more deeply the pascal mystery of death/resurrection. President of the Pontifical Council for Health $10
Authenticity, the Yellow Book of prayers by Fr. John Pasquini, can lead the soul into deeper intimacy with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, can lead to greater love of Mary which leads to the unitive life and greater holiness. The book of prayers Authenticity by Fr. John J. Pasquini is to help one grow ever deeper in the Unitive life. Apostolic Nuncio – Archbishop – Philippines “With Authenticity, much is gained in prayer, and much is accomplished through prayer. More especially if prayer is directed in behalf of the Church.” $10
“In Medicine of Immortality, Father John Pasquini offers his readers the richness of Catholic devotional prayer, the wisdom of the Fathers and, most of all, the fruits of his own prayer and meditation before the Blessed Sacrament. I recommend this book to all who wish to grow in their love for the Lord, who sustains the life of His Church through the precious gift of His Body and Blood.” Francis Cardinal George, O.M.I., Archbishop of Chicago $10
Ecce Fides is a work dedicated to defending Catholic beliefs through reason, Scripture, and the life of the Holy Spirit. "It is important that we (as people of God) return to the source of life, our faith, which is usefully exposed in this volume, and take it out to our contemporaries, evangelizing them and their cultures and inculturating the Gospel." Cardinal – Pontifical Council for Culture – Vatican City $10
Shepherds of Christ, a book of Spirituality Newsletters, is a compilation of the first nine newsletters from Fr. John J. Pasquini begining in August 2006. The Newsletter has been circulated to the priests and hierarchy spreading devotion to the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart, promoting love for the Eucharist, greater love for the Church, the Priesthood, Mary and the Holy Spirit, the Mass, Prayer, and greater intimate relationship with God. $35
Statues, Crucifixes, and Religious Artwork
These items are very special additions to your home or place of worship.
Special 12" Sacred Heart or Immaculate
Heart Statues with Glass
Special 11" Our Lady of Fatima/Clearwater
Statue with Glass
White or Ivory gown with gold trim.
$ 60.00 each plus shipping
Clear Crystal Rosary
Give the gift that keeps giving.
Blue Book 1 & 2 – $4.00 each plus postage
Blue Books 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7,
6A, B, C, 3 –
$3.00 each plus postage
Blue Books 4 & 5 –$2.00 each plus postage
Blue Books 14, 15 & 16 –$5.00 each plus postage
The more you use the Blue Books and
become one with Jesus – more
intimate with Jesus –
the more your lives are a blessing and
everything you do in life can help
to bring down great grace for the world
because of your being so
one with Jesus.
Guiding Light Homily Book Series
Fr. Joe’s Books
Cycle A –
Steadfast to the Son
Cycle B –
Focusing on the Word
Cycle C –
Feed My Soul
Cycle A –
Inspired to be Genuine
4 for $20 plus postage of $6.95
These books can be given to:
1) All Priests
2) Good for Music Ministers7) Good for Mom and Dads
3) Good for DRE's
4) Good for Deacons
5) Good for Principals of Schools
6) Good for Teachers
Given March 21, 2014
R. Pray for These Things
1) Pray for the Pope & hierarchy to help us start prayer chapters.
2) Pray for Dan, Sally Jo, Richard, Carol, Margaret, Sue,
Jack, Jean, Amanda, Matthew, Special intentions.
3) Pray for the priests, the Church and the world!
4) Pray for the spread of prayer chapters,
also for the spread of priests doing prayer chapters.
5) Pray for the spread of Blue Books.
6) People going to Florida and China.
7) Vocations to all 7 categories.
8) Pray for spread of Consecration and Rosary.
9) Pray for pope helping us.
10) Pray for Jeff - sales & health. Pray for Nick.
11) Blue Book 17 and cover and all involved.
For our Publisher and all involved
12) All intentions on my list, Jerry's list.
13) Priests getting Fr. Joe's book.
14) Pray for Fr. Joe's new book, cover & funds for printing & postage.
15) Donors and members and their families.
16) Healing of the Family tree.
17) Dan & Melanie, Catherine & mom, Gary, Mary Jo,
Jim & statues, Fr. Ken, Monsignor, Kerry, Tom & wife.
18) All who asked us to pray for them.
19) All we promised to pray for.
20) Rita, John, Doris, Sheila, Jerry, Regina, Sanja,
Betty, Sophie, Lisa, Eileen, Fr. Mike, Louie, Laverne,
2 Dons, Mary Ellen, Fr. Joe, all priests helping us,
Ed, Jimmy, Steve, a special couple, Rosie & all involved.
21) 2 babies and moms.
22) Funds and insurance.
23) Jerry's garage.
24) In thanksgiving for gifts, graces, & blessings received.
25) Spread the Blood of Jesus on all of us here.
26) Consecrate all hearts.
27) Cast the devil out of all of us here and all in Movement.
The Wedding Rosary
Crystal Image Rosary
$40 plus shipping
Original Image Rosary
8mm glass beads
in a matching gift box
$40 plus shipping
Give the gift that counts.
Give to your priests Fr. Carter's Books plus postage.
Tell My People $5.00
Response to God's Love $8.00
Response in Christ $8.00
Old Mass Books with the Imprimatur
$2.00 plus postage
New Mass Book with Imprimatur
$8.00 plus postage
New Parents & Children's Book with the Imprimatur
$8.00 plus postage
Fr. Joe's Cycle A – Steadfast to the Sun – Starts in Advent
$5.00 plus postage
Give the gift that keeps on giving!
Give to your priest.
Fr. Carter's Priestly Newsletters Book II
$6.00 plus postage
Get a canvas print of Mary's image
with a sliver of glass and a little
bottle of Jesus and Mary water.
The glass will be fixed behind the
back of the picture.
$200.00 plus postage
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P.O. Box 627 China, Indiana 47250
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (812) 273-8405
FAX: (812) 273-3182
Copyright © 2014 Shepherds of Christ.
Rights for non–commercial reproduction granted:
May be copied in its entirety, but neither re–typed nor edited.
Translations are welcome but they must be reviewed for moral and
theological accuracy by a source approved by Shepherds of Christ Ministries
before any distribution takes place. Please contact us for more information.