Mary has requested that the daily message be given each day to the world. It is read nightly at the prayer service from her Image Building in Clearwater, Florida, U.S.A. This is according to her request. All attempts will be made to publish this daily message to the world at 11 p.m. Eastern time, U.S.A.
We acknowledge that the final authority regarding these messages
rests with the Holy See of Rome.
December 24, 1998
Jesus speaks: I wish the message to begin as follows:
Statue of Mary holding Jesus
Picture of Mary image building and Crucifix
Jesus speaks: I was born in poverty in a little stable. I did not have any riches. The angels sang:
Glory to God in the highest heaven,
and on earth peace for those he favours.
Jesus speaks: My message is love, My children. The riches are in
your hearts. You have surrounded yourselves with bows and tinsel and where is the
2000 years later have you learned the lesson I came to deliver?
Look at the scene at Bethlehem. You see the Holy Family: the Son of
God-made-man; the Virgin Mary, the Spouse of the Holy Spirit; the chosen one, St. Joseph
We did not have a place to lay Our heads. There was not a plushy bed, I
came in dire poverty.
2000 years later have you learned the message of joy and love?
What is most important at your Christmas? It is heartfelt love, that is
the message I deliver. You must have hearts of peace and love. I am God. I am Love.
Messenger: On December 23, 1994, I received the following rosary
at Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center. I met Harold and his family.
On December 24, 1994, I received the following message p. 12-13, Rosary Book , December 24, 1994.
December 24, 1994
Jesus: My dear little child, please write up the meditations on the rosary. Ask Marty to help you and ask Harold to use his picture for the cover. You are to begin recounting your experiences daily. Start with the experiences from July 5, 1994. Include Fr. Carter's part in the rosary and Marty's part in the rosary. Write down the events you see daily, by date. Write down what you see. Include October 31, 1994 rosary. Marty is your partner in publishing the rosary book. You should list all you both see. Include the Christmas rosary. Begin by writing down your rosary meditations. All will become clear as you begin your rosary journal. Your time recounting these events will lead to a closer understanding of Our lives and Our intimacy with each other.
Mary: Your union with My Son and the Father and the Holy Spirit will deepen as your understanding of the union between myself and Jesus grows. From this day forward you will be closely united to me, your mother, and closely united to Jesus through the rosary. I want you to lead the rosary always. Always dim the lights and use candles. I will be there and Jesus will be there whenever you pray the rosary. We will be with you in a very special way. Your job is to promote the rosary. When you pray the rosary, tell them about my letters to them, centered around my Son in the Eucharist.
Always pray the rosary. Always center it in the Eucharist. Ask Marty and Fr. Carter to help you. This will be a powerful tool for bringing many to the rosary and to loving My Son in the Eucharist. I am Mary, your mother, and that is My Christmas gift to all. Pray the rosary for us.
Mary: My dear ones, I want pictures of the rosary and seven sorrows in the
rosary book. I would like meditations on the seven sorrows. I would like the songs that
could be used during the different mysteries of the rosary. I would like rosary
meditations and certain messages that pertain to meditations on some mysteries. My rosary,
prayed as I have instructed, will lead many hearts to Our Two Hearts. We are so closely
united in the rosary. The rosary is the most beautiful prayer. Singing between the Hail
Marys pleases me so much. Lift up your hearts. Pray the rosary with your whole heart and
it will live in your day. I, your beloved mother, and My Son thank you for responding to
Two years later on December 17, 1996, the Rosary Book with the rainbow and the rose picture Harold painted would be released.
The rainbow on the book matched the rainbow colors in which Mary
appeared on the building in Clearwater, Florida.
|Book Cover of
Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary
Mary's Image Building
December 19, 1996 Message from Mary
Mary speaks:"My dear children, I give to you my Son Jesus, born in a stable in Bethlehem on Christmas morn. He is the Almighty God, the Light of the World.
I appear to you, my children, on a (former) bank in Florida. You have made money your god! Do you know how cold are your hearts? You turn away from my Son, Jesus, for your money. Your money is your god.
I am Mary, your Mother. I do not appear as I once appeared to you. I am asking you
today to circulate my message given on a tape on the feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe,
December 12, 1996. Please circulate this tape now. Give it to as many people as you can. I
am Mary, your Mother. Please circulate my Rosary Book."
The tape Mary's Message December 12, 1996 can be ordered at no cost from the address below. We operate on donations only.
Messenger: A final comment from Jesus at the end of the
Rosary Book , Rosaries from the Heart of Jesus and
Mary, November 12, 1996, about one month before Mary was found on the building.
An excerpt from that message:
Jesus speaks: This rosary book, Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, is very dear to My Most Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of My Mother. Please use this book faithfully. I am giving to you abundant grace to grow more and more in union with Our Hearts when you use this book while praying the rosary.
This is a great Christmas gift for the world. Please be grateful and thank God for these revelations that I give to you. These are insights to take into Our Hearts.
I love you.
March 18, 1995
Jesus speaks: These are My messages for My beloved ones. I am
handling this, you are unaware of what is coming. You must pray constantly for all you
work with. Satan wants you stopped and the rosary stopped - now!
I am giving all involved in this, this letter to pray - read My letters.
It is in focusing on Me, My love, that you will fight off Satan's attacks. One hour daily
in adoration before the tabernacle - these are My letters.
The rosary is given as a gift from Our Hearts to this world.
Do not underestimate the power of the rosary. Prayed this way. I will
give you many graces - graces that will open hearts to the messages. This rosary is given
to the world. This is a special gift from Our Hearts.
I want this book to be titled: Rosaries From the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
Received and given daily at Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center, Norwood, Ohio
Jesus speaks: I speak to you of victimhood. There are many today
that will suffer a very unhappy Christmas because of unmet needs in childhood. Every
alcoholic, every person looking for pleasure here to fill themselves because they were not
loved as a baby or a child, is plagued by unmet needs. The pain within lurks in the heart,
the pain of the little child from the past.
Every person was created to live in love in the Father's family. You are
called to receive God's love, and to love God and one another. Because of generations of
imperfect parents, there are many little babies that are wounded and grow up to be wounded
adults indulging in sex, drink, and consumption of worldly pleasures not according to
America, world, your children are wounded and cry as babies on this
Christmas night because you have ignored the Lady of Fatima that came to love you and
bring you peace. She is the Woman who brought forth the Child in dire poverty in the
stable. She cries to you to bring your children to her that Mary Immaculate, your Mother,
can bring you forth in her Immaculate womb, her Heart, and heal your spiritual wounds. But
you ignore her. Only an Immaculate, spotless Virgin can heal your wounds, America, My
world and My children. I address America because she appears there as Our Lady of
Guadalupe to bring forth her children and you ignore her. Her feet are crushing out the
darkness. She carries you to her Immaculate Heart, there you are, like the ones that
boarded Noah's ark. You will withstand the treacherous seas, for she is the Ark of the
Covenant, the Gate of heaven, the Singular vessel, the Vessel of devotion, the Morning
star. She is the refuge to take her children to My most Sacred and loving Heart in which
are found the treasures of My divine love.
I tell you this briefly. Many do not feel good in their hearts. At Christmas the unmet needs of the past come to surface. The person wishes to feel good, how will this be attained?
1. You, my partner, are blamed and held accountable for my pain inside.
2. You, my friend, must be responsible, for I am hurting inside and I
have pain so I must blame someone.
The child of the past does not look deep into the heart, choked off by
walls, and see the pain hidden deep below.
I speak now of wounds. Many with wounded hearts, when they do not feel
good inside, automatically find a victim, create a case, try the person and convince
themselves that if they fix the person, they will feel better inside.
My children, when you hurt inside, look inside. Nurture yourself with
prayer. Come to the Eucharist and receive the Bread of Life. Write a letter to Me and tell
Me, "Jesus, I do not feel good inside, I think that my brother has offended me, this
is the cause. Help me to be fixed inside by Your grace and help the wounds inside to heal.
Jesus, help me."
Pain inside the hearts must be healed with My love. Eve sinned and so
sin entered the world. I carried the cross on My back for all the victims. Identify your
victimhood with Me.
When you feel bad inside, realize that you must look first inside.
Events in your lives can cause you suffering and pain, but the hidden deep wounds of a
child of an alcoholic, an over-indulgent parent, can cause a lifetime of problems for all
those around such a person. Yes, you are the children of Eve. You are sinful and debased
and I came in the pure Virgin. Until the world takes off their coverings and look at what
lurks below in the hearts and beg God's forgiveness and grace, you will take many of your
pains out on others.
Christmas is for love, genuine love found in your hearts. I ask you to
see the Holy Family, Joseph, Mary and the Baby Jesus. I ask you to be a child of Mary. I
ask you to be cradled in her arms.
I ask you to quit going to your money and your world, the things of the
world, to fill you. I came in poverty. A man, a drink, food, sex, games, amusements,
power, money will not fill that hole you feel inside. Only God will fill the emptiness
inside. I am here truly present in the Eucharist. I am the Lord of Hosts. I give you My
messages in the Blue Book.
We come to heal the wounded hearts in Rosaries
from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
Quit blaming someone else when you don't feel good inside. Go to God.
The novena has almost ended. I ask you to continue to pray that people
obey the Lady of Fatima. I ask you to help spread the consecration to the priests, school
children and the families. I ask you to please help Me. I give you the Shepherds of Christ
Movement, will you help them spread the priestly
newsletter to the priests and the other materials to the world?
Jesus speaks: I came in a stable, I was laid on bare wood. I died on bare wood.
Now it happened that, while they were there, the time came for her to have her child, and she gave birth to a son, her first-born. She wrapped him in swaddling clothes and laid him in a manger because there was no room for them in the living-space.
Simeon blessed them and said to Mary his mother, 'Look, he is destined for the fall and for the rise of many in Israel, destined to be a sign that is opposed--and a sword will pierce your soul too--so that the secret thoughts of many may be laid bare.'
...but they shouted back, 'Crucify him! Crucify him!'
Luke 23: 33-38 The crucifixion
When they reached the place called The Skull, there they crucified him and the two criminals, one on his right, the other on his left. Jesus said, 'Father, forgive them; they do not know what they are doing.' Then they cast lots to share out his clothing.
The crucified Christ is mocked
The people stayed there watching. As for the leaders, they jeered at him with the words, 'He saved others, let him save himself if he is the Christ of God, the Chosen One.' The soldiers mocked him too, coming up to him, offering him vinegar, and saying, 'If you are the king of the Jews, save yourself.' Above him there was an inscription: 'This is the King of the Jews'.
Jesus speaks: The thoughts of many will be laid bare. They stripped Me of My
garments and I hung exposing all of the wounds they gave to Me.
You must realize that you must lay bare your wounds and ask God to heal them.
I died with My bare skin exposed on the cross.
They heaped the sins of the world on My back. I carried your burden to the bitter end.
You must not hide your faults. You must be true. Do not lie to yourselves. Go to
confession. You will be cleansed, you will see the light. I am alive, I am alive, I am
alive. Come out of your tombs.
Included is the rosary of December 23, 1994
December 23, 1994
THE SORROWFUL MYSTERIES
Agony in the Garden
1. Messenger: Be there with our beloved Jesus in the garden. Hear the sounds of the night. See Him as He kneels in such anguish, seeing all the things that are about to happen with His coming Passion.
2. And He cries out to His Father. Luke 22:42 " 'Father,' he said, 'if you are willing, take this cup away from me. Nevertheless, let your will be done, not mine.' "
3. Agonies of the heart...the greatest of all agonies. Jesus saw before Him the souls that He loved so dearly. Many souls would neglect Him and treat Him with such indifference.
4. The agonies He suffered to His Heart were so immense. The wounds in His Heart so deep.
5. He saw before Him all of His most beloved souls that would be condemned to eternal damnation despite all the sufferings that He was about to undergo.
6. His agony was so great that His sweat became as great drops of Blood upon the ground.
7. This is the reality: God runs the world. Jesus truly suffered for love of us. He gave His life and He suffered in the garden for all the sins that we are committing this day.
8. He saw before Him His entire Passion: the blows, the spitting, His death on the cross. He saw this. With greatest love of us, He endured the Passion to the end.
9. He was filled with such anguish and suffering that an angel of the Lord appeared to Him to comfort Him.
10. He waits endless hours in the tabernacle today. Jesus Christ, the Son of God in His
Divinity and His humanity, waits for us to come and to be with Him. He said in the garden:
Matthew 26:40-41 "He came back to the disciples and found them sleeping, and he said
to Peter, 'So you had not the strength to stay awake with me for one hour? Stay awake, and
pray not to be put to the test. The spirit is willing enough, but human nature is weak.'
" Can we visit Him today in the tabernacle?
Scourging at the Pillar
1. Messenger: See Jesus as they tie Him to the pillar. He is God-made-man.
2. With anger in their hearts, they beat Jesus to the point of their own exhaustion.
3. Hear the sounds as they beat Jesus. They hit His precious back. Hear the blows over and over again as it tears at His flesh. Do you hear Jesus as He makes whimpering sounds? The men are filled with anger and hatred, and they beat Jesus with great force.
4. Do we have any idea what it is like to suffer as Jesus suffered for love of us?
5. How deep are the wounds that covered His entire Body as they stood by mercilessly and they beat Him?
6. Think of how Jesus suffered. Be there at the pillar and hear the sounds. See what He went through: their anger and their voices hollering at Jesus. He was mercilessly tied to the pillar while they struck Him, God Who is all love.
7. SONG: A Song from Jesus
8. SONG: Teach Me to Love With Your Heart (verse 1)
9. SONG: Teach Me to Love With Your Heart (verse 2)
10. SONG: Teach Me to Love With Your Heart (verse 3)
The Crowning of Thorns
1. Messenger: They pounded a piercing crown of thorns into Jesus' most precious head.
2. They put a dirty purple robe on Jesus and they sat Him on a throne. They mocked Him and they spit on Him, and they hollered ugly slanders against Him.
3. SONG: God's Love (verse 1)
4. SONG: God's Love (verse 4)
5. He is truly here with us, and His Heart is ablaze with love that radiates for us. We are His beloved ones. He withstood all this torture so that we might have eternal life, so that He might have the deepest union with us. And some day, if we go to heaven, we will be forever united to Jesus, the Father, and the Holy Spirit in such close union that will last forever and ever and ever. He shed and gave His last drop of Blood for love of each one of us.
6. SONG: A Song from Jesus
7. He is present in the tabernacle with such love for each one of us as He had the day they crowned Him with thorns and poked Him and spat on Him. He is with us this day, no less present than the day He was scourged and crowned with thorns. He loves us so much. He shed His Blood and gave the last beat of His Heart.
8. Hail Mary.....
9. Hail Mary.....
10. Hail Mary.....
Jesus Carries His Cross
1. Messenger: He carried His cross on His most precious shoulder. The weight was so heavy that it felt as if His shoulder would break. He did not give up His cross. When the weight was too heavy for Him to bear, He collapsed under the weight of it.
2. SONG: Under the Weight of the Wood
3. Jesus traveled with His cross on His back. His Heart was in such anguish for all the souls that would reject the grace for eternal salvation that He would merit for them.
4. Jesus is our focus. The more we are drawn to the immense love of this most Sacred Heart, the more we realize how He is truly alive this day. He loves each one of us. We will experience the peace, the joy, and the love that He wants us to have. We will be His lights shining in this world.
5. He has DIVINE LIFE and DIVINE LOVE in His most Sacred Heart. He outpours HIS LIFE TO US. He merited this grace for us by His death on the cross.
6. As His Mother walked along side of Him on Calvary, she walks along side of each of us. She never leaves our side. She withstood all this suffering. She knew what it was like to suffer. She did not take anything to relieve the suffering and she did not leave His side. She withstood such suffering, standing by His side. She stands by our side as we walk our path, which sometimes seems like a slow Calvary. But Mary is by our side with such love. She gives us her maternal love. She mothers us as the most perfect Mother. God the Father chose Mary as Mother of Jesus and us.
7. When our path is so hard we must realize Mary is always with us. It is God's grace that will get us through.
8. Jesus' grace is sufficient for every trial that you are experiencing this day. We must go to Him, go to His most Sacred Heart through Mary's Immaculate Heart. Mary leads us to Him. He is Love.
9. SONG: Little Baby Hands and Feet (verse 1)
10. SONG: Little Baby Hands and Feet (verse 2)
Jesus is Crucified and Dies on the Cross
1. Messenger: See Mary as she holds the tender feet and the tender hands of the Child Jesus. And see her as she sees them nail His precious hands and feet with big nails into the cross.
2. How deep are the wounds in Thy precious hands and Thy feet, oh Jesus? How deep, oh Jesus, are the wounds to Your Heart? You suffered so for souls. Oh precious Jesus, fill our hearts with Your divine love and Your divine grace so that we may never wound Thy Sacred Heart with indifference, with neglect. Fill us with Your divine life so that we will always be drawn to the source of real life which is only found in You. I am sorry for all who neglect you in the Holy Eucharist.
3. You gave Your very flesh, You gave all the Blood in Your veins. You spread Your arms and You gave Your all for love of us, dear Jesus. And this day, You give Yourself in Your Divinity and Your humanity, with greatest love, in the Holy Eucharist. Help us, dear Jesus, to be deeply aware that you are truly the Son of God and that when we receive You, we receive God in our hearts.
4. SONG: A Song From Jesus
5. You ask us to love God and love one another. You were beaten for love of our brothers. Why can't we love our brothers? You call us to love as You loved us. You call us to give our lives for our brothers.
6. Oh Mary, as you stand under the cross, how deep is the anguish to your Heart? You have no wounds, you have no scars. You're supported by your beloved John. And this day you walk by our side and you support us as we walk what seems to be a Calvary sometimes. You forever walk by our side and hold us up with such motherly love. You gave Jesus such love as you stood under His cross. Thank you, Mary, for the love that you outpour to us.
7. SONG: I Love You Jesus (verse 1)
8. Let us see, Oh Mary, through your eyes, the love that your precious Son has for us. Let us be joined ever closer to the tender Heart of Jesus through your most Immaculate Heart. Jesus gave the last drop of His Blood and the last beat of His Heart for love of us.
9. SONG: I Love You, Jesus (verse 2)
10. SONG: I Love You, Jesus (verse 3)
Messenger: Included is the rosary of Christmas Day.
By a special request from Our Lady on Christmas 1994, Harold's family and Father Carter
and my children were present.
This is the rosary I received about 3:00 p.m. on Christmas day.
It is the first rosary in the Rosary Book - Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
It is available on tape with children doing it.
CHRISTMAS DAY CHILDREN'S ROSARY
DECEMBER 25, 1994
THE JOYFUL MYSTERIES
Birth of Jesus
The Presentation of Jesus in the Temple
The Finding of the Child Jesus in the Temple
Excerpt from daily message September 24, 1998.
Messenger: I know the Power, I know the Intimate Burning Heart of Jesus in the Mass.
Jesus speaks: (Ascension Day May 21, 1998)
Your earth is enclosed in a wall of their own making. They have put up walls to enclose themselves. They have traveled around in their little boxes and spit at the freedom that I wish to give them.
Freedom is in living according to God's will, Freedom is in Me.
Talk of chains, for you have some. Your have bars and are enclosed in your stone or brick houses. A mighty fortress is your dwelling, you think. A mighty fortress is in the walls of My Heart.
I am the gateway that leads to Freedom. I am the Sacred Heart of Jesus, the Holy One of the Virgin Israel. I am the gateway to heaven. I am God.
Come out of your tombs, I am alive, I am treated as a dead object.
Sing a new song, the dead shall be raised.
They conquered the devil with the Blood of the Lamb.
Pray to the Holy Spirit to come mightily on you.
Children's Glorious Mysteries of the Rosary
April 25, 1996
THE ASCENSION OF OUR LORD INTO HEAVEN
THE DESCENT UPON THE APOSTLES AND THE VIRGIN MARY
THE ASSUMPTION OF OUR BLESSED LADY INTO HEAVEN
MARY IS CROWNED QUEEN OF HEAVEN AND EARTH
Mary: I am Mary your Mother, this is a special rosary for you. I have not given very many messages in a long time. But, I have spoken to you for this is an urgent call to you, my sweet children. Thank you for your faithfulness to the Heart of my Son, Jesus. He loves you with a most burning love. I am Mary your Mother, and thank you for responding to my call.
December 24, 1998
Mary speaks: My children,
1. I ask you to pray the rosary.
2. I ask you to consecrate your hearts to Our Hearts.
3. I ask you to observe the First Saturday Devotion.
4. I ask you to make reparation to Our Hearts.
I am your Mother Mary. I ask you to pray the rosary with your family. I want to mother
you and lead you to the Heart of my Son Jesus.
Help me from my site in Florida, my little Fatima in the Americas, to reach my children
of the world.
I am Mary, your Mother. I love you.
Please end with the songs I am a Child of God and Why Do We Hurt the Ones We Love.
I AM A CHILD OF GOD
OH I AM A CHILD OF GOD
OH I GIVE MY LIFE TO YOU
I SEE YOUR HEART UP-ON YOUR BREAST
AND HOPE I CAN DWELL IN THEE.
OH I AM A CHILD OF GOD
I KNOW OF MY LOVE FOR THEE
I KNOW MY LIFE DE-PENDS ON YOU
AND KNOW I WILL STRUGGLE FOR THEE.
OH LITTLE SON OF HIM
OH COME WITH HU-MIL-I-TY
AND ASK HIM NOW TO GRACE YOUR SOUL
WITH LOVE THAT IS LIKENED TO GOD
Why Do We Hurt The Ones We Love
Why do we hurt the ones we love
Why don't we see it hurts only us
to give of ourselves just makes us rich
to be selfish just makes us poor
When we love one another we're giving to God
when we love one another we're building lasting love.
So keep right on giving
God is with you Now
and God will bless you
with ever lasting love.
Hate that inside eats you away
it makes you hurt every day
It festers and only causes pain
Just give all your hurts to God
You can love today just smile and be glad
that God is with you in everything you do.
So just start living
God is with you now
And turn to Him
In everything you do
Scenes From Virgin Mary Building,
December 17th 1998
Felix is continuing to carve the body of Jesus on
the site. Please come and visit. -12/25/98
Question for married couples and those in other intimate relationships:
Q: How do you feel we can carry the love of Christmas through our lives every day of the New Year?
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
PO Box 193
Morrow, Ohio 45152-0193
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (513) 932-4451
FAX: (513) 932-6791