May 15, 2017
May 16th Holy Spirit Novena
The Novena Rosary
Healing Prayer Service on
Tuesday May 16 at noon
Happy Birthday Fr. Mike
Please pray for Dan.
Please pray for Monsignor.
Please pray for Dennis serving our country.
Prayer for Grace for our Country
Dear Father united to Jesus in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, the Sacrifice of Calvary sacramentally made present, celebrated around the world, in the Holy Spirit. We offer up all we do united to the Mass. We unite in one mind and one heart as members of the mystical body of Christ, with Christ our head in the pure and holy Hearts of Jesus and Mary, through the powerful intercession of Mary with all the angels and saints and souls in purgatory, and we beg for the saving grace, for our country, the United States. Please help us. We further pray for unity to always do the will of God in love. We spread the Blood of Jesus on the leaders and people of the United States and cast the devil into hell. We consecrate our country to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart and all our dioceses, and beg for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit. God help us. We pray for our families, the priests, the Church and the world. In the Name of Jesus please hear us, we pray. We pray for our new president as he takes office. We pray that we are united as one nation under God to work together in love as God wants.
May 15, 2017
On April 25, 2017 Mary appeared
in China and this is what she said.
And we consecrate ourselves, our families, the country, the world, the Church and our families to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart.
April 25, 2017 Rosary
R. So as I was sitting here before while Sheila was praying those Holy Spirit prayers, I did see Mary appear.
We pray through the powerful intercession of Mary, especially for our country and the world. Mary is Queen of Peace.
Jesus speaks and He says: In your suffering I am with you in all that you do, for I have called you this very day to pray. To pray as you have never prayed before, in unity and to unite to those who are united in their hearts, praying with you, that great grace will be released for all your intentions, that the world be consecrated to My Sacred Heart and to the heart of My Mother, Mary. Our Father
R. We pray for the virtues and the increase in us of faith, hope and love, for these supernatural virtues that we may live our life, more and more on a supernatural level. Dear God, help us to see insight into the Divine Mysteries, and to realize that You are God of all, and the gifts that we have been given are gifts that You give to us, to be grateful, to know that the light is always with us, and that You love us. This is a special time. It is the time when we celebrate the Resurrection of the Lord. Hail Mary
R. It is we that are the ones that are to be grateful to God for the gifts that God has given to us, to realize that we were called by God, and it is a gift, that we have been called, to have joy in our hearts, that God has called us to have holy hearts, that it is our 'yes' to God that is so important in our lives. Hail Mary
R. And we pray for all the intentions that Jesus asked us to pray for at this prayer service today. Hail Mary
Mary: I am Mary, your Mother, the Queen of Peace, and I have asked you to come and to pray, and I pray with you my children, this very day, for the peace of this world, for your country. Oh my children, you must have faith and unite deeply in holiness, in my heart and the Heart of my Son, Jesus, as you approach the 100th year anniversary of Fatima. I ask you my children, to hear me and to listen to me and to pray as you have never prayed before, to pray the prayers that Jesus, my Son has given to you in the Shepherds of Christ Movement, to spread these prayers throughout the world. My Spouse, the Holy Spirit will come upon you and fill you with His fire and His light, but your hearts must be open. You must not give into satan. I am Mary your Heavenly Mother, Queen of Peace.
1. R. These are the Joyful Mysteries and we meditate on Mary's 'yes', Mary's love of the will of God to always say 'yes' to the heavenly Father. We pray for healing in our hearts and for healing for our physical needs. Dear God, please hear us.
2. R. And we say 'Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven' in the Our Father. This is the most serious thing to say to the God, for God is listening to us all the time. Why would we pray as if it is useless air, to God, our heavenly Father. We are His little children.
3. R. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
4. R. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
5. R. And she is appearing because it is so important to the peace of the world, that we pray as we do united, and that we have confidence that God hears our prayers, that He is with us at every moment and that He loves us so much. Dear God, thank You.
6. Jesus: And why would you be afraid when I am with you. I am with you, truly present and with you in the Blessed Sacrament. Pray as you have never prayed before, from the bottom of your heart and know that I am with you. Pray through the powerful intercession of Our Lady of Clearwater, of Mary, Queen of Peace, of Mary, Mother of God, and your Spiritual Mother. Do not, do not let satan in.
7. Jesus: I am with you now and always.
8. Sing: Come to me Lord and possess my soul. Come into my heart and permeate my soul. Help me to sit in silent with you and let you work in my heart.
9. R. And she is so beautiful and the light is so beautiful, all around her, and on that whole left portion. It is just beautiful. Dear God, we thank You for Your gifts to us, for the apparitions of the Blessed Mother. To know that You are with us, and to know that our hearts must be lifted high, because we have faith in You, not that we focus on the dark and the ugly parts and we give into the evil one, but that we are filled with greater grace now, and for the rest of our lives, for these days are precious days, that You have given to us, and we will not turn our face away from You to the darkness.
Oh Mary, Mother of Light, help us in our distress. Ask God through your powerful intercession to outpour your tremendous grace on our country, and on the world, and the meeting that is taking place on the hearts of the people of the United States, and we consecrate our country and the whole world to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. We love You God, thank You for the gifts that You have given to us. Amen.
10. Sing: Come to me Lord and possess my soul. Come into my heart and permeate my soul. Help me to sit in silent with you and let you work in my heart.
R. We love You so much God. Thank You for this apparition of the Blessed Virgin Mary in our Church in China. Dear Jesus, thank You, thank You for being so good to us, that You are truly present in the Eucharist. Thank You God, we praise You, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Sing: Amen, Amen, Amen.
R. And we consecrate the United States of America and the whole world to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and to the Immaculate Heart of Mary in as far as we are able. Amen. And we spread the blood of Jesus on the United States and all the people in it, and the people of this world. We spread the blood of Jesus on all these countries in which there is so dishonor to the human race. We spread of the blood of Jesus on all these abortion clinics and these places in which there is so much sin and disobedience to the ten commandments. God, we are sorry for the sins of the human race. Amen. We cast the devil in the fires of hell and we ask for a special outpouring of the Holy Spirit, now. Dear God, hear our prayer. Amen. And we pray all these prayers through the powerful intercession of Our Lady of Clearwater, Our Lady of Peace, the Immaculate Heart of Mary, Mary, Mother of our God, and our Mother. We pray with all of our hearts, through the intercession of our members that have died, like Fr. Carter, and the saints in heaven. We pray all these prayers in the Holy Spirit and we ask for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit upon us now, upon this Church, upon our Centers, upon Florida, that there will be the Spirit of light and love. That there will be joy, a fruit of the Holy Spirit is joy, kindness, love. Dear God, help us. God the Holy Spirit, come upon the whole world and the whole Church, all of our hierarchy and our priests. Hear our prayer, we pray through the powerful intercession of our Blessed Mother we pray as she appears. Amen.
Sing: Holy God We Praise Thy Name
1. Hail Mary
2. My Soul doth magnify the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior. And holy is His name.
3. R. Come Holy Spirit, come. Come upon the world and the Church, and for all of our prayers we pray. Amen.
4. R. Mary is perfect Handmaid of the Lord. She shows us how she said 'yes" and she loved the will of the heavenly Father. Mary conceived without sin, hear our prayers. Help us, Queen of Peace. Amen.
5. R. And the devil's deadly influence will be no more.
6. R. For she crushes the head of satan.
7. Mary: I am here, my children, with you and I pray with you, for all of your intentions. I am Mary, Queen of Peace. Queen of all Virtues. Live a holy life. Give your heart to Jesus and to Me. Pray for the Holy Spirit to fill you more and more with His light, with His grace, with His love. My children, God is on fire for love of you.
8. Mary: I am the Lady of Light.
9. Mary: I am Mary, Spouse of the Holy Spirit.
10. Mary: I am Mary, Mother at your side, your heavenly Mother, Spiritual Mother. Come to my Immaculate Heart.
The Birth of Jesus
R. We pray for all the intentions that we have stated, consecrating our country and the world, to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and to the Immaculate Heart of Mary – Jesus, who is truly present and Mary, as she appears here. Please, dear God the Father, in the name of Jesus, in the Holy Spirit, with all the angels and saints and the souls in purgatory, united to the Mass, please hear our prayer. Forgive us for the human race has sinned against You and we are sorry for these sins, but we unite to the Mass and we ask that Your grace will be outpoured. We pray for Your mercy and for Your forgiveness.
1. Sing: Jesus the Light of the World
2. Sing: Jesus the Light of the World, King of Kings etc.
R. And Jesus is the King of all our hearts, and she is the Queen of our hearts.
3. R. Easter joy for God has given us Easter joy, that we will be people with hearts that are filled with joy, because God is so good to us. Dear God we love You. Thank You dear Jesus, for being our Savior.
4. Song: A Song from Jesus
5. R. Hail Mary, Mother of God, we love you.
6. R. Jesus, our Savior, we love You and we give You our heart. Amen.
7. R. We pray all these prayers through the powerful intercession of St. Joseph, foster father of Jesus.
8. R. Jesus came in a family, a little baby. He didn't come a high and mighty. He came a little baby, from the womb of the Virgin Mary. The Son of God, the Divine Almighty God, came into this world a little baby.
9. R. It isn't love when a person says, 'I will do this for you, but you have to give back to me, to make me feel good.' This is not what Jesus shows us. Jesus came into this world, Our Savior, for the salvation for our soul, that we can be with Him forever. But love goes around, He gave love to us, and with the love of God in our hearts, we give love to others. We spread the Good News. It is not about sitting on a selfish couch and feeling sorry for ourselves, and expecting somebody to do something for us. It is being like Jesus. Jesus, Our Savior. Jesus, who is truly present in the Eucharist. Jesus, who gives us His Body and Blood to eat. What a gift! Thank You God, thank You.
10. R. Jesus is the Light of the World.
Sing: Holy God We Praise Thy Name
R. Our Lady appeared in this Church, on the whole left side of the Church, the day before all those trees broke in half and the power went out for a week. I have been waiting and waiting and waiting to see her in such light and beauty again in this Church. Mary has appeared today, as she did appear with this much light and beauty that day. This is the Presentation of the Lord in the Temple.
1. Sing: Come Holy Spirit
2. Mary: And I appear to you today, Mary, Mother of Light.
3. Mary: I am Our Lady of Clearwater, Our Lady of Fatima in the Americas.
4. Mary: I appear to tell you that I am with you. I pray with you.
5. Mary: I am Our Lady of Light, Our Lady of Fatima in the Americas.
6. Mary: I am Our Lady of China.
7. Mary: I give to you my Immaculate Heart. Come my children, come and dwell in my heart and the Heart of my Son, Jesus. His Sacred Heart is on fire for love of you. My children, my children hear me. I am Mary, the Lady of Light.
8. R. So beautiful.
9. R. And He paints the place with His mystical, golden, beautiful light, beyond description, that I can see more and more, the presence of Our Lady and Jesus with us. Oh Jesus, our beloved Savior, thank You for this special feast and for this Church, here in China, Indiana. We love You and we thank You, and we want to help make reparation with our prayers, for the sins of the world. We consecrate the world to the Sacred Heart and to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, and our country, and all our leaders and those chosen, and the senators in the United States. Dear God hear our prayer. Amen.
10. Mary: I stood beneath the cross of my Son and my heart was in such anguish for the little ones that would be lost. I cry to you my children, to hear me, to come to my heart and the Heart of my Son, Jesus, to spread the prayers that God gave to you, through your founder, Fr. Carter, that you will listen to what God has said, and not ignore Him and His messages any longer. I am Mary, the Lady of Light.
The Loss of the Child Jesus in the Temple
R. And Mary cries out to us how many of her children this day will be lost. It is our prayers here in great unity, dear heavenly Father, please hear our prayer, in the Name of Jesus, through the powerful intercession of the Virgin Mary, in the Holy Spirit, united to the Mass, the sacrifice of Calvary sacramentally made present, that the healing grace will be outpoured all over this world. We consecrate the world to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, and we pray through the intercession of Mary, Queen of Peace. Amen.
1. Sing: Come Holy Ghost
2. Hail Mary
3. Hail Mary
4. Hail Mary
5. Sing: Immaculate Mary
R. This has been some apparition, that's all I have to say, some apparition. A sign from the Queen of Peace, that God is so close to us, and our prayers of praying for the consecration to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, throughout the world, for the cardinals and the bishops, for the priests, that the pope will consecrate this world to the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart and that the people of this earth, will tell God they are sorry as members of the human race for the sins of the human race, uniting all these prayers to the Holy Sacrifice of Mass, the sacrifice of Calvary, sacramentally made present, we pray heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus, in the Holy Spirit, with all angels and saints and the souls in purgatory, hear our prayer. Amen.
6. R. So I said to Jesus the other night, I said well you know, the devil is always there trying to block whatever You are telling me to do. Why would a person want to be that instrument, that the devil is going to use to block this, that God is giving to us. Why would a person want to be that instrument? If you are around me and the Mother of God is appearing, and I have been given these directions from God, you know the devil is going to try and block all the gifts that God has given to us in teaching us how to pray. God has been teaching us how to pray for all these years. What a gift! This is a gift that the world needs to know, how to pray the way that God has taught us how to pray. So if you know that the devil is always going to be around there from the very beginning of when I received these messages, the devil is always going to be there, why would you want to be that instrument that the devil uses? Why not go to Jesus? It is between you and Jesus. I am only a messenger. I give the message. It is the same that God has given to us from the beginning – the obedience to the commandments, the living by the Word, the strength of the Catholic Church. The gift that God has given and giving to us the Mass, that we can pray united to the Mass through the centuries – all these centuries praying that great grace can be released, that we can help in the work of redemption. Yes! It is the devil that wants to block it. Why do you want to be the instrument? Because the Mother of God has been appearing to me since 1994. Yes! And the devil wants to block what God has given to me. But I will pray harder and I will pray more and I will see her as I have seen her, since the 24th of March, almost daily, as I prayed my rosary to tell me to keep praying for the peace in the world, to have that confidence and that faith, to go to the Eucharist, to go to daily Mass, to pray united as members of the mystical body of Christ. This is the message of our Lady. We want to consecrate the whole world to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary in as far as we are able, united to the Mass, that priests will pray the prayers that are in that homily book of my brother's. Yes! These are the things that children in schools will consecrate their hearts to the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart and offer up all that they do all day, united to the Mass, people in Nursing Homes. This is what will unite our family, in these times of trial and lack of peace, we know that this is what we are to do, why we are here. And there will be that door that we will go through to death. We cannot control it, just like we did not control the door when we came into life. It is the process that we will go through. It is the will of God that we go from this place to the next place. God hear us and help us to know Your will, to see through Your eyes, to obey all that You have called us to do, that we can help lead people to eternal salvation, we pray in the Name of Jesus. Heavenly Father, hear our prayer.
7. R. And my heart bleeds to know the message of God and to say 'No', 'No', 'No', 'No' to Him who is so good to us.
8. R. How the light of God has been sent upon us here in our Church in China, that we will pray ever more devoutly, before the Exposed Eucharist and to ask God more fervently, all through the day, to spread the Blood of Jesus, as He has asked for, at 3, 6, 9 and 12, on the whole world and the whole Church, on our families, on the Shepherds of Christ family, on our country. This is very important Jesus said to me. I said what are we suppose to do, if the devil is always trying to block what You are telling me to do. He said "I have told you what to do. I have told you to spread My Blood at 3, 6, 9 and 12." Yes. This is in Blue Book 17 that He gave 20 years ago, almost in every rosary. Do we do it? Do those who can pray the 6:20 prayers unite with China and Florida and pray them? And how are we when people come, to receive the message of Jesus. Do we welcome them, as the Good News because we only have so many days left. Yes! These are the days of the Lord. Give yourselves to Him. Yes! This is the message. Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! If the disposition of your heart is angry and hateful, change it. Ask God for the grace to change it and thank Him for the gifts that you have been given. What a gift! And this day she appeared through the whole rosary in such tremendous light. Thank You heavenly Father for this gift for us today.
9. Hail Mary
10. Hail Mary
Hail Holy Queen
Prayer Manual Prayers
Intentions during the Prayers
R. I want to pray for Dan, and pray for Jimmy and Regina's sister-in-law through the powerful intercession of St. Joseph.
R. And I want to pray for the intentions that they pray for here in China all the time and for a special intention.
R. We will take a few minutes to think about our consecration and what that means, to give ourselves to Jesus and Mary, to their Hearts.
This is from Blue Book 17.
Excerpt from November 5, 1997 Rosary
R. ... As hard as it is and it was today, and as much as the devil presses in we must heed the words of the message that was given yesterday, and it will take practice and learning. It was not given that we do not follow it. He will let us suffer when He gives the message and we do not heed it. In the message it said at the hours of 3, 6, 9 and 12, even if it is only a sentence, 'I want you to consecrate your hearts to Me for protection against the evil one'. It was so hard for me today, that I did not do that and He allowed me to suffer. Message given, it was loud and clear to pray to the Holy Spirit, I said my prayers, but did I tell the Holy Spirit that I loved Him, as He said in the message. Did I tell the Holy Spirit that I want Him to come to me and operate in me - fill me - possess me. end of excerpt
R. And so we are going to do the Consecration now, to the Sacred Heart and to the Immaculate Heart, knowing that God has told us loud and clear. If you want to help me do what God is asking me to do, that you can spread the Blood of Jesus on anybody that touches the Shepherds of Christ Movement and all of us and the world and our families and our country and the priests, at 3, 6, 9, and 12, that's including the leaders, anybody that is doing anything, the members, people from the past, spread the Blood of Jesus on all of us and do it to the world and the country at the same time, of 3, 6, 9 and 12.
Act of consecration to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary
Lord Jesus, Chief Shepherd of the flock, I consecrate myself to Your most Sacred Heart. From Your pierced Heart the Church was born, the Church You have called me, as a member of Shepherds of Christ Associates, to serve in a most special way. You reveal Your Heart as a symbol of Your love in all its aspects, including Your most special love for me, whom You have chosen as Your companion in this most important work. Help me to always love You in return. Help me to give myself entirely to You. Help me always to pour out my life in love of God and neighbor! Heart of Jesus, I place my trust in You!
Dear Blessed Virgin Mary, I consecrate myself to your maternal and Immaculate Heart, this Heart which is symbol of your life of love. You are the Mother of my Savior. You are also my Mother. You love me with a most special love as a member of Shepherds of Christ Associates, a movement created by your Son as a powerful instrument for the renewal of the Church and the world. In a return of love, I give myself entirely to your motherly love and protection. You followed Jesus perfectly. You are His first and perfect disciple. Teach me to imitate you in the putting on of Christ. Be my motherly intercessor so that, through your Immaculate Heart, I may be guided to an ever closer union with the pierced Heart of Jesus, Chief Shepherd of the flock.
R. I just want to say that Jesus would like this whole prayer service played over again tonight and you can keep playing it on the radio, Sheila. And you don't have to do the prayers because the prayers were really in it. And just play it at 6:20 the way that it is, and we are going to end this prayer service with Jerry doing the Divine Mercy.
April 3, 2017
A Prayer for Grace and Holiness today
A prayer to work in love and holiness
John 16: 23
"If you ask the Father anything in my name,
He will give it to you"
R. God wants our unity – we ask for this
unity – that the Spirit of God fill
us and help us to be holy –
that we do not hold onto any of the deadly
sins that block us from this unity –
that the Holy Spirit can work in our souls,
so we can be His instruments of love
and peace and joy among our brothers.
We pray this heavenly Father in the name of
Jesus who said ask in my name and
it will be given to you.
Let us experience the joy of unity and love
on a supernatural level and know You
our beloved God – more and more supernaturally.
We want our hearts to be sanctified in
our love and work so we are holy and
pleasing to You God.
Come to us Lord and possess our soul.
We want to walk as God intends us
to walk today in the plan of God,
in the work He has called us to do today.
We know that we must cooperate with the grace
You are giving us – now and today to
bring unity and peace and love to this
day as we serve to do the work – You are
calling us in our vocation to do.
Dear Heavenly Father, hear our prayer,
in the name of Jesus, we pray,
we ask, heavenly Father for these
graces necessary this day to
bring peace, love and joy to
our relationships and work – as You
work in us.
We seek perfection in our souls to be holy
souls likened to You – in work
and in play – to be holy in prayer –
we invite You Holy Spirit to be
the Guest of our soul.
We seek order in our lives, not disorder.
We beg for the virtues of faith, hope, love,
prudence, temperance, fortitude, justice,
and humility. We seek to be obedient
to the will of God and live obedient to
the will of God in love.
Come Holy Spirit Come into our hearts. Transform
us from fear to fearlessness to serve
You as You desire in our lives.
Help our actions to be for the glory and honor
of God with the goal of these actions
to one day be in heaven with Thee,
our beloved God.
Heal our hearts and our bodies – Help
us to have health of body now in
this work you call us to do.
Instill in us a desire to want to only
do the will of the heavenly Father
and to walk in holiness and love.
We pray all these prayers heavenly Father,
united to Jesus, in His name for
grace and holiness today and always.
Help us to live by right reasoning in
our lives – to have the truth
in our every thought and to live
in order as You operate in us
in unity and love.
Come to me Lord and possess my soul.
We seek order in our lives – Your order
to love in us, to help us to act as
You desire, to have the thoughts
that are in right reasoning and in
Your order, Lord.
Give us the grace to use our faculties
to love and serve You and do
Give us faith and right reasoning.
Help us to love and be just in our actions.
Help us to seek Your Divine Will and to
perform those actions, which are actions
pleasing to You in everything.
Come to us Lord and purify our consciences,
Help us to hope and love in Thee.
We seek heavenly vision – to see
things through the eyes of
the heavenly Father and to be
perfected more and more in doing
God's will in our lives.
We pray for the gifts and fruits of the Holy Spirit.
We pray for this purity in our souls –
to live virtuously, to be perfected
more and more and filled with the
gifts of the Holy Spirit –
Wisdom, Understanding, Counsel,
Fortitude, Knowledge, Piety
and Fear of the Lord
and to have the fruits of the Holy Spirit –
charity, joy, peace, patience,
benignity (kindness), goodness,
faith, modesty, continency,
We do not want the enemies to
invade our thoughts, our
actions, our lives –
We pray to give up ugly bad habits of the
deadly sins –
pride, greed, envy, wrath, lust, gluttony, and sloth
We know on this journey we will
experience sufferings and joys
and we accept the struggles
in life and ask You to help us,
strengthen us in our lives to
suffer and rejoice as You
desire us to do in our lives.
We want to be a reflection of Your
heavenly love – to be full of light –
Your light in us. To operate in
light and not darkness – IN You,
our beloved God.
We want to follow in the footsteps
of Jesus in giving love and
light and unity to those
we contact in our lives –
Prayer for Union with Jesus
Come to me, Lord, and possess my soul. Come into my heart and permeate my soul. Help me to sit in silence with You and let You work in my heart.
I am Yours to possess. I am Yours to use. I want to be selfless and only exist in You. Help me to spoon out all that is me and be an empty vessel ready to be filled by You. Help me to die to myself and live only for You. Use me as You will. Let me never draw my attention back to myself. I only want to operate as You do, dwelling within me.
I am Yours, Lord. I want to have my life in You. I want to do the will of the Father. Give me the strength to put aside the world and let You operate my very being. Help me to act as You desire. Strengthen me against the distractions of the devil to take me from Your work.
When I worry, I have taken my focus off of You and placed it on myself. Help me not to give in to the promptings of others to change what in my heart You are making very clear to me. I worship You, I adore You and I love You. Come and dwell in me now.
-God's Blue Book, January 17, 1994
April 4, 2017
R. Dear Holy Spirit please come to me the
Guest of my soul. Please pour
into me Your virtues and gifts.
Dear Father, Son and Holy Spirit dwell in me.
Please fill me with the
supernatural gifts I received at
baptism – that they may grow
ever greater to know and love supernaturally.
Dear Holy Spirit,
Please mold in me more and
more the image of Jesus in my
heart and soul.
From Tell My People by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J.
Jesus: "My beloved friend, tell My people to pray daily to the Holy Spirit. They are to pray for an increase in His gifts. My people must realize that the Holy Spirit comes to transform them. The Spirit desires to transform you more and more according to My image. Those who are docile to His touch become increasingly shaped in My likeness. He performs this marvel within Mary's Immaculate Heart. The more one dwells in My Mother's Heart, the more active are the workings of the Spirit. The Spirit leads Mary to place you within My own Heart. In both Our Hearts, then, your transformation continues. The more you are formed after My own Heart, the more I lead you to the bosom of My Father. Tell My people all this. Tell them to pray daily for a greater appreciation of these wondrous gifts. I am Lord and Master. All who come to My Heart will be on fire to receive the gifts of the Spirit in ever greater measure! I love and bless My people!"
Reflection: The Holy Spirit is given to us to fashion us ever more according to the likeness of Jesus. And the more we are like Jesus, the more Jesus leads us to the Father. Do we, each day, pray to the Holy Spirit to be more open to His transforming influence? Do we strive each day to grow in union with Mary? The greater our union with our Mother, the spouse of the Holy Spirit, the greater is the transforming action of the Holy Spirit within us.
Prayer:Come, Holy Spirit, fill us with your gifts of wisdom, understanding, knowledge, counsel, fortitude, piety, and fear of the Lord. As we dwell in the Heart of Mary, Your spouse, fashion us more and more according to the Heart of Jesus.
end of excerpt
R. Help me to live my life praising
and loving God in love and
being as God wants me to be.
Holy Spirit be the Guest of my soul.
Come Holy Spirit fill me with the Spirit –
Let the Spirit of God be in me.
I still have many things to say to you
but they would be too much for you
to bear now.
However, when the Spirit of truth comes
he will lead you to the complete truth,
since he will not be speaking
of his own accord,
but will say only what he has been told;
and he will reveal to you
the things to come.
He will glorify me,
since all he reveals to you
will be taken from what is mine.
Everything the Father has is mine;
that is why I said:
all he reveals to you
will be taken from what is mine.
Sing: Come Holy Ghost
Sing: Come Holy Spirit
R. Let the Light of Christ live
in my soul. Amen.
We see when the Holy Spirit lives
in us there is cooperation with
the Plan of God, Our heavenly Father.
The Holy Spirit brings unity to the soul –
order in our hearts – direction
according to and with God,
our heavenly Father who
created us in the image and
likeness of God.
Genesis 1: 26-27
God said, ‘Let us make man in our own image, in the likeness of ourselves, and let them be masters of the fish of the sea, the birds of heaven, the cattle, all the wild animals and all the creatures that creep along the ground.’
God created man in the image of himself,
in the image of God he created him,
male and female he created them.
R. The Holy Spirit opens our hearts and
souls to God – so God can dwell
in us more abundantly.
Come to me God and possess my
Sing: Come to me, Lord, and possess my
soul. Come into my heart and permeate my soul.
Help me to sit in silence with You and let You work in my heart.
We are imperfect – the Holy Spirit
comes to transform our souls
more and more in the image and
likeness of Jesus –
Come to me Lord and possess
my soul –
God fills us more and more abundantly
with His life –
Sing Song: I Love You Jesus
R. The Holy Spirit is the Spouse of the
Virgin Mary – perfect handmaid
of the Lord.
The Holy Spirit wants to transform
us more and more into the image of Jesus.
We were created for this –
Oh God, we are so grateful for
the sacrament of baptism and
the other sacraments. We are
so grateful for the Eucharist
whereby, you feed the life you
gave to us.
God gives us a sharing in
His life in baptism and feeds
us with the Body and Blood
of Jesus in the Eucharist.
Come to me Lord and possess my soul –
Sing: Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
1 Corinthians 3: 16
Do you not realise that you are a temple of God with the Spirit of God living in you?
R. We consecrate ourselves to God.
We give ourselves to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
From the Shepherds of Christ Prayer Manual
Holy Spirit Prayer
Come, Holy Spirit, almighty Sanctifier, God of love, who filled the Virgin Mary with grace, who wonderfully changed the hearts of the apostles, who endowed all Your martyrs with miraculous courage, come and sanctify us. Enlighten our minds, strengthen our wills, purify our consciences, rectify our judgment, set our hearts on fire, and preserve us from the misfortunes of resisting Your inspirations. Amen.
Act of consecration to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
and the Immaculate Heart of Mary
"Lord Jesus, Chief Shepherd of the flock, I consecrate myself to Your most Sacred Heart. From Your pierced Heart the Church was born, the Church You have called me, as a member of Shepherds of Christ Associates, to serve in a most special way. You reveal Your Heart as a symbol of Your love in all its aspects, including Your most special love for me, whom You have chosen as Your companion in this most important work. Help me to always love You in return. Help me to give myself entirely to You. Help me always to pour out my life in love of God and neighbor! Heart of Jesus, I place my trust in You!
"Dear Blessed Virgin Mary, I consecrate myself to your maternal and Immaculate Heart, this Heart which is symbol of your life of love. You are the Mother of my Savior. You are also my Mother. You love me with a most special love as a member of Shepherds of Christ Associates, a movement created by your Son as a powerful instrument for the renewal of the Church and the world. In a return of love, I give myself entirely to your motherly love and protection. You followed Jesus perfectly. You are His first and perfect disciple. Teach me to imitate you in the putting on of Christ. Be my motherly intercessor so that, through your Immaculate Heart, I may be guided to an ever closer union with the pierced Heart of Jesus, Chief Shepherd of the flock."
GivenOctober 29, 2016
Please spread blessed holy water
(You can also mix Jesus and Mary water
with your blessed Holy Water if you have it.)
in your yard, around your house,
in the state you live in.
And ask God to bless your state
Ask God to bless the United States
Pray all prayers through the intercession of
Our Lady of CLEAR – WATER.
Ask the Lady of CLEAR - WATER
to help with the blessed water.
Mary has appeared to me for 22 years,
in Ohio and Florida.
the gift that Counts
18 Blue Books
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6A, 6B, 6C, 7, 8
9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
for $60 plus postage
by Rita Ring: Many of the entries in the Priestly Newsletter
Volume II from a spiritual journal came from this book.
for Parents and Children,
by Rita Ring, Short Meditations for both
parents and children to be used when
God's Blue Book I by Rita Ring. Open Anywhere This book will change your life. These are beautiful love letters to us from Jesus. A million books have been printed and circulated. Jesus loves us so much He wants a personal relationship with us He wants us to go to the Eucharist and be with Him before the tabernacle. $10
God's Blue Book II by Rita Ring. Letters from Jesus about His on fire love Jesus wants this great intimacy with us On fire love Personal love letters from Jesus about the love of His Heart A book on surrender Fr. Carter said! $10
God's Blue Book III by Rita Ring. Fr. Carter's favorite book It is about loving and forgiving each other Being pure in heart A book for unity in family, community, in life!! $10
God's Blue Book IV by Rita Ring. This book is about the love Jesus has for Mary and Mary has for Jesus and Jesus and Mary have for us It is truly the Love of the Two Hearts. Mary appeared every day at the Holy Spirit Center Fr. Carter was there. Mary's first apparition July 5, 1994. $5
God's Blue Book V by Rita Ring. Jesus wants to be the bridegroom of our soul He is our beloved Jesus tells us about pure love how we are to be pure of heart and love God and love others. It is a must, to hear about love from Jesus Jesus is love $5
God's Blue Book 6A by Rita Ring. Rosaries from Their Hearts during apparitions. Jesus and Mary appeared every day and I received rosaries from Them and They were transcribed from a tape. Also messages of love from Jesus on days of January, 1995 About Baptism writings from Fr. Carter and the Scriptures. $10
God's Blue Book 6B by Rita Ring. Jesus and Mary appeared every day in February, 1995 So beautiful transcribed from a tape the Stations, 7 Sorrows, prayers in the Prayer Manual, the Holy Spirit Novena Book and the Song Book. Pure love loving and forgiving a book about Jesus' love, baptism, grace and Fr. Carter's Newsletter. $10
Apostles Manual. About the Movement — the structure of the Movement All Ministries — from the time 3 months before Mary appeared in Clearwater and 3 months after. Rosaries of the 13ths, Fr. Carter's Newsletters. Messages from God the Father Reaching the priests, the Church, the schools and the world. $20
Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 1. Mary appeared in Clearwater December 17, 1996 in rainbow color and these rosaries left the printer the same day from Apparitions of Jesus and Mary transcribed from a tape. $10
Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 2. This is a book of so many rosaries — transcribed from a tape. So many beautiful rosaries. pages $12
Messages for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This is a big book of loving messages for nursing home people and homebound from Jesus and Mary Their lives are so important united to the Mass offering up their suffering, their lives for the souls of this earth. $10
Short Rosary Meditations for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This book is so important with pictures they can open it and lay it on their laps and pray the rosary. $10
Songs from Jesus Songbook. These loving songs were given from Jesus. So beautiful Love Songs from Jesus of His love — helping us have pure and loving hearts. $3
Color the Lives of Jesus and Mary. Volumes 1 through 7. Coloring books and meditations for grade school children and others on the mysteries of the rosary — really good. $5 each.
Color the Lives of Jesus and Mary. Volumes 6 through 7. Coloring books and meditations for grade school children and others on the mysteries of the rosary — really good. $5 each.
|Fr. Joe Robinson|
Guiding Light homily series — Reflect on the Word — Cycle B The Word leaves an impression on our souls. In my thoughts and reflections are born a more tangible understanding of these eternal concepts presented in the Gospels and the readings. Anyone can read a sentence, but not anyone can absorb it's true meaning. Truth, in this day and age, is almost a matter of opinion or individual entitlement. We believe that Christ's truth is our Roman Catholic Church. We, as priests, champion it's teachings; we are ambassadors for the Pope and Christ to those faces looking at us. We are the light by which our congregation reads to reflect upon real truth and we do it hand in hand. $15
Guiding Light homily series — Steadfast to the Son — Cycle A The sunflower is a great example of how we should be steadfastly guided by light. What a powerful thought that this exceptional plant is not stuck in one pose day in and day out, yet adaptable and magnetized to the sun. We feel the same about our Son. Our heads turns to face Christ as each day presents its challenges to find light. We join together like plants in a field and soak up the Son through the pulpit. We are a warm circle of strength using the wind of our breath to carry our priests' words, Christ's words, to new rich soil. $15
Guiding Light — Focusing on the Word — Cycle B At times we may feel that our path to Christ is a bit "out of focus". Like the disciples in the Book of Mark, this ordinary life clouds our vision of Christ's Divinity. We may doubt the practicality or possibility of applying His teachings and example to our modern life. Cycle B's homilies are a "guiding light" to help us realize Jesus' Messianic greatness and His promise of better things to come. $15
Guiding Light — Feed My Soul — Cycle C In a world rapidly advancing and encouraging personal gain, we are faced with modern problems. There is a challenge to find time in our busy schedules for Sunday Mass or a family meal. We are able to research, shop, bank and even work without hearing one human voice. It is no wonder that we may often feel disconnected and famished at our week's end. In Fr. Joe's third book of homilies from Cycle C, we are reminded of the charity that Christ intended us to show each other. We have a calling to turn the other cheek and be the Good Samaritan to others. We are rewarded with the Father's kingdom and love when we are not worthy. We are not left alone or hungry. $15
Guiding Light — The Word Alive in Our Hearts. — Cycle A (partial) Homilies by the Reverend Joe Robinson given at St. Boniface Church in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is a tremendous honor Fr. Joe has allowed us to share these great gifts with you – for greater holiness and knowing more and more about God. $10
|Fr. Edward J. Carter S.J.|
Here are all the products in this category:
Books written by the founder of Shepherds of Christ Ministries
Response to God’s Love by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. In this book Fr. Carter speaks of God as the ultimate mystery. We can meditate on the interior life of the Trinity. Fr. Carter tells us about our uniqueness in the Father's Plan for us, how the individual Christian, the Church and the world are in the state of becoming. Imprimatur. $10
Shepherds of Christ — Selected Writings on Spirituality for all People as Published in Shepherds of Christ Newsletter for Priests. Contains 12 issues of the newsletter from July/August 1994 to May/June 1996. $15
Shepherds of Christ — Volume 2: by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. Contains issues 13—29 of the newsletter (September/October 1996 — Issue 5, 1999) $15
Shepherds of Christ — Volume 3 by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. Contains Newsletter Issues 1 through 4 of 2000 including Fr. Carter’s tremendous Overview of the Spiritual Life $10
Tell My People. Messages from Jesus and Mary (As given to Fr. Edward Carter, S.J.) One of Fr. Edward Carter, S.J.'s Synopsis of the Spiritual Life From Jesus to Fr. Carter "On Holy Saturday, 1994, Jesus told me that on the following day, Easter, I would also begin to receive messages for others. Our Lord also told me that some of these were eventually to be published in a book and here is that book." $10
Spirituality Handbook. Fr. Edward Carter, S.J. did 3 synopsis of the spiritual life. The Spirituality Handbook, the Priestly Newsletter 20he Tell My People book. The way of spiritual life proposed to the members of Shepherds of Christ Associates is centered in consecration to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. All aspects of the spiritual life discussed below should be viewed as means to help members develop their lives in consecration to Christ, the Sacred Heart, and to Mary, the Immaculate Heart. $3
The Spirituality of Fatima by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. The Fatima apparitions and messages received official Church approval in 1930. In giving her official approval to the Fatima event, the Church tells us that what took place at Fatima involving the three young visionaries is worthy of our belief. $5
Priestly Newsletter — 2000 #1 — CD. — Christ is Our Strength — Fr. Edward Carter, S.J. read it the year he died. It is so beautiful. "This brief passage contains one of the greatest lessons of the spiritual life. As we progress along our spiritual journey, we become increasingly aware of how weak we are in our—selves, but how strong we are in Christ. To experience our weakness involves suffering. The degree and kind of suffering can vary. The suffering can include the experience of the classical dark night of the spirit as described by St. John of the Cross. One of the main purposes of the dark night is to make a person keenly aware of his or her helplessness without God." quote by Fr. Carter from the newsletter $10
Shepherds of Christ Holy Spirit Novena
Holy Spirit Novena Booklet. In four languages with the Imprimatur with 18 scripture readings for two complete novenas – this very powerful Holy Spirit Novena has prayers for prayers for Protection by the Blood of Jesus, Healing, Strength and Light, To Be One with God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, One with Jesus, To Dwell in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, Prayer for the Holy Spirit and His Gifts, and the Word Alive in Our Hearts. All these prayers take about 10 minutes daily recited out loud. $1
Shepherds of Christ Holy Spirit Novena CD
Shepherds of Christ Prayer
Shepherds of Christ Prayer Manual. The Shepherds of Christ has prayer chapters all over the world praying for the priests, the Church and the world. These prayers that Father Carter compiled in the summer of 1994 began this worldwide network of prayer. Currently the prayers are in eight languages with the Church’s Imprimatur. We have prayed daily for the priests, the Church, and the world since 1994. Associates are called to join prayer Chapters and help us circulate the newsletter centered on spreading devotion to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart and helping to renew the Church through greater holiness. Please form a Prayer Chapter & order a Prayer Manual.
Fr. John J. Pasquini
This book Light, Happiness and Peace is a journey into the spiritual life an awakening of deeper life IN HIM. Here are some of the comments we received from bishops and cardinals about the book. Cardinal – Pontifical Council for Culture – Vatican City “I am sure that this book, Light, Happiness and Peace through a discussion on traditional Catholic Spirituality will contribute in bringing back prayer into the mainstream of life.” $10
In Imitation of Two Hearts — Prayers for Consolation, Renewal and Peace in Times of Suffering Fr. John J. Pasquini leads a suffering soul to the gentle Hearts of Jesus and Mary. In these most loving Hearts — the prayers by Fr. John Pasquini — help the person suffering to know more deeply the pascal mystery of death/resurrection. President of the Pontifical Council for Health $10
Authenticity, the Yellow Book of prayers by Fr. John Pasquini, can lead the soul into deeper intimacy with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, can lead to greater love of Mary which leads to the unitive life and greater holiness. The book of prayers Authenticity by Fr. John J. Pasquini is to help one grow ever deeper in the Unitive life. Apostolic Nuncio – Archbishop – Philippines “With Authenticity, much is gained in prayer, and much is accomplished through prayer. More especially if prayer is directed in behalf of the Church.” $10
“In Medicine of Immortality, Father John Pasquini offers his readers the richness of Catholic devotional prayer, the wisdom of the Fathers and, most of all, the fruits of his own prayer and meditation before the Blessed Sacrament. I recommend this book to all who wish to grow in their love for the Lord, who sustains the life of His Church through the precious gift of His Body and Blood.” Francis Cardinal George, O.M.I., Archbishop of Chicago $10
Ecce Fides is a work dedicated to defending Catholic beliefs through reason, Scripture, and the life of the Holy Spirit. "It is important that we (as people of God) return to the source of life, our faith, which is usefully exposed in this volume, and take it out to our contemporaries, evangelizing them and their cultures and inculturating the Gospel." Cardinal – Pontifical Council for Culture – Vatican City $10
Shepherds of Christ, a book of Spirituality Newsletters, is a compilation of the first nine newsletters from Fr. John J. Pasquini begining in August 2006. The Newsletter has been circulated to the priests and hierarchy spreading devotion to the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart, promoting love for the Eucharist, greater love for the Church, the Priesthood, Mary and the Holy Spirit, the Mass, Prayer, and greater intimate relationship with God. $35
Statues, Crucifixes, and Religious Artwork
These items are very special additions to your home or place of worship.
Special 12" Sacred Heart or Immaculate
Heart Statues with Glass
Special 11" Our Lady of Fatima/Clearwater
Statue with Glass
White or Ivory gown with gold trim.
$ 60.00 each plus shipping
Clear Crystal Rosary
Give the gift that keeps giving.
Blue Book 1 & 2 – $4.00 each plus postage
Blue Books 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7,
6A, B, C, 3 –
$3.00 each plus postage
Blue Books 4 & 5 –$2.00 each plus postage
Blue Books 14, 15 & 16 –$5.00 each plus postage
The more you use the Blue Books and
become one with Jesus – more
intimate with Jesus –
the more your lives are a blessing and
everything you do in life can help
to bring down great grace for the world
because of your being so
one with Jesus.
Guiding Light Homily Book Series
Fr. Joe’s Books
Cycle A –
Steadfast to the Son
Cycle B –
Focusing on the Word
Cycle C –
Feed My Soul
Cycle A –
Inspired to be Genuine
4 for $20 plus postage of $6.95
These books can be given to:
1) All Priests
2) Good for Music Ministers7) Good for Mom and Dads
3) Good for DRE's
4) Good for Deacons
5) Good for Principals of Schools
6) Good for Teachers
Given March 21, 2014
R. Pray for These Things
1) Pray for the Pope & hierarchy to help us start prayer chapters.
2) Pray for Dan, Sally Jo, Richard, Carol, Margaret, Sue,
Jack, Jean, Amanda, Matthew, Special intentions.
3) Pray for the priests, the Church and the world!
4) Pray for the spread of prayer chapters,
also for the spread of priests doing prayer chapters.
5) Pray for the spread of Blue Books.
6) People going to Florida and China.
7) Vocations to all 7 categories.
8) Pray for spread of Consecration and Rosary.
9) Pray for pope helping us.
10) Pray for Jeff - sales & health. Pray for Nick.
11) Blue Book 17 and cover and all involved.
For our Publisher and all involved
12) All intentions on my list, Jerry's list.
13) Priests getting Fr. Joe's book.
14) Pray for Fr. Joe's new book, cover & funds for printing & postage.
15) Donors and members and their families.
16) Healing of the Family tree.
17) Dan & Melanie, Catherine & mom, Gary, Mary Jo,
Jim & statues, Fr. Ken, Monsignor, Kerry, Tom & wife.
18) All who asked us to pray for them.
19) All we promised to pray for.
20) Rita, John, Doris, Sheila, Jerry, Regina, Sanja,
Betty, Sophie, Lisa, Eileen, Fr. Mike, Louie, Laverne,
2 Dons, Mary Ellen, Fr. Joe, all priests helping us,
Ed, Jimmy, Steve, a special couple, Rosie & all involved.
21) 2 babies and moms.
22) Funds and insurance.
23) Jerry's garage.
24) In thanksgiving for gifts, graces, & blessings received.
25) Spread the Blood of Jesus on all of us here.
26) Consecrate all hearts.
27) Cast the devil out of all of us here and all in Movement.
The Wedding Rosary
Crystal Image Rosary
$40 plus shipping
Original Image Rosary
8mm glass beads
in a matching gift box
$40 plus shipping
Give the gift that counts.
Give to your priests Fr. Carter's Books plus postage.
Tell My People $5.00
Response to God's Love $8.00
Response in Christ $8.00
Old Mass Books with the Imprimatur
$2.00 plus postage
New Mass Book with Imprimatur
$8.00 plus postage
New Parents & Children's Book with the Imprimatur
$8.00 plus postage
Fr. Joe's Cycle A – Steadfast to the Sun – Starts in Advent
$5.00 plus postage
Give the gift that keeps on giving!
Give to your priest.
Fr. Carter's Priestly Newsletters Book II
$6.00 plus postage
Get a canvas print of Mary's image
with a sliver of glass and a little
bottle of Jesus and Mary water.
The glass will be fixed behind the
back of the picture.
$200.00 plus postage
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P.O. Box 627 China, Indiana 47250
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (812) 273-8405
FAX: (812) 273-3182
Copyright © 2014 Shepherds of Christ.
Rights for non–commercial reproduction granted:
May be copied in its entirety, but neither re–typed nor edited.
Translations are welcome but they must be reviewed for moral and
theological accuracy by a source approved by Shepherds of Christ Ministries
before any distribution takes place. Please contact us for more information.