July 19, 2017
July 20th Holy Spirit Novena
The Novena Rosary
Please pray for Dan.
Please pray for Monsignor.
Please pray for Dennis serving our country.
Please pray Fr. Joe's book & cover & all involved.
Please pray for Regina's sister-in-law who
died and their whole family
Prayer for Grace for our Country
Dear Father united to Jesus in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, the Sacrifice of Calvary sacramentally made present, celebrated around the world, in the Holy Spirit. We offer up all we do united to the Mass. We unite in one mind and one heart as members of the mystical body of Christ, with Christ our head in the pure and holy Hearts of Jesus and Mary, through the powerful intercession of Mary with all the angels and saints and souls in purgatory, and we beg for the saving grace, for our country, the United States. Please help us. We further pray for unity to always do the will of God in love. We spread the Blood of Jesus on the leaders and people of the United States and cast the devil into hell. We consecrate our country to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart and all our dioceses, and beg for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit. God help us. We pray for our families, the priests, the Church and the world. In the Name of Jesus please hear us, we pray. We pray for our new president as he takes office. We pray that we are united as one nation under God to work together in love as God wants.
From July 16, 2014 - Feast of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel
Given July 14, 2010
Christ is the head
Christ is the cornerstone —
Oh God thank You for the priest —
Oh God thank You for the Mass —
Oh God help us to do Your holy will —
October 12, 2009
Homily by Fr. Barth (excerpt)
Luke 11: 29-32
The crowds got even bigger and he addressed them, ‘This is an evil generation; it is asking for a sign. The only sign it will be given is the sign of Jonah. For just as Jonah became a sign to the people of Nineveh, so will the Son of man be a sign to this generation. On Judgement Day the Queen of the South will stand up against the people of this generation and be their condemnation, because she came from the ends of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, look, there is something greater than Solomon here. On Judgement Day the men of Nineveh will appear against this generation and be its condemnation, because when Jonah preached they repented; and, look, there is something greater than Jonah here.
Two things from the Gospel today. The first is a matter of a generation that is evil, and Jesus is very clear why the generation is evil — because they seek a sign. In other words, they want God to reveal God's self as they want God to reveal God's self. They want God to, if you will, bend God's will to their will. They want God to be the God like they want God to be, instead of God being God. And the generation, which is called evil, to be indeed subservant to God's will.
And I think we can recognize that in our own era. And not just beyond these walls, because even for ourselves who are gathered here, we must recognize that we also at times, are unfaithful, that we want God to give us a sign, that we want God to be the kind of God that we want God to be, and sometimes we don't submit ourselves to God's own will. Isn't that true? And so we gather here to seek God's mercy and God's forgiveness, and to be more in sync with God's will, so that we might be what we are called to be as Christians in the world — salts, lights and leaven. But Jesus responds to — the evil age wanting to see a sign, wanting to see God's action as they want it, with a response.
end of excerpt
From the Priestly Newsletter Book III - 2000 Issue 3 p. 44
Pope John Paul II instructs us: "The Church, as a reconciled and reconciling community, cannot forget that at the source of her gift and mission of reconciliation is the initiative, full of compassionate love and mercy, of that God who is love (see 1 John 4:8) and who out of love created human beings (see Wisdom 11:23-26; Genesis 1:27: Psalms 8:4-8)…He created them so that they might live in friendship with Him and in communion with one another.
"God is faithful to His eternal plan even when man, under the impulse of the evil one (see Wisdom 2:24) and carried away by his own pride, abuses the freedom given to him in order to love and generously seek what is good, and (instead) refuses to obey his Lord and Father. God is faithful even when man, instead of responding with love to God’s love, opposes Him and treats Him like a rival, deluding himself and relying on his own power, with the resulting break of relationship with the One who created him. In spite of this transgression on man’s part, God remains faithful in love.
"It is certainly true that the story of the Garden of Eden makes us think about the tragic consequences of rejecting the Father, which becomes evident in man’s inner disorder and in the breakdown of harmony between man and woman, brother and brother (see Genesis 3:12 ff; 4:1-16). Also significant is the Gospel parable of the two brothers (the parable of the ‘prodigal son’; see Luke 15:11-32) who, in different ways, distance themselves from their father and cause a rift between them. Refusal of God’s fatherly love and of His loving gifts is always at the root of humanity’s divisions.
"But we know that God…like the father in the parable (of the prodigal son), does not close His heart to any of His children. He waits for them, looks for them, goes to meet them at the place where the refusal of communion imprisons them in isolation and division. He calls them to gather about His table in the joy of the feast of forgiveness and reconciliation.
"This initiative on God’s part is made concrete and manifest in the redemptive act of Christ, which radiates through the world by means of the ministry of the Church." 13
13. Pope John Paul II, as in Celebrate 2000!, Servant Publications, pp. 140-141.
Oh God forgive our sins —
I confess to Almighty God, to blessed Mary ever Virgin, to blessed Michael the Archangel, to blessed John the Baptist, to the holy Apostles Peter and Paul, and to all the saints, that I have sinned exceedingly in thought, word, and deed, through my fault, through my fault, through my most grievous fault. Therefore, I beseech blessed Mary ever Virgin, blessed Michael the Archangel, blessed John the Baptist, the holy Apostles Peter and Paul, and all the saints, to pray to the Lord our God for me.
Lord Have Mercy
Christ Have Mercy
Lord Have Mercy
God we are to be a good example —
We are an example to others:
How we obey You —
How we live our vocation
How we work with others —
How we most of all: love God and love all others —
We are an example how we work with
others in our vocation in
peace and love
Isaiah 10: 5-7, 13b-16
Woe to Assyria, rod of my anger,
the club in their hands is my fury!
I was sending him
against a godless nation,
against the people who enraged me,
to pillage and plunder at will
and trample on them
like the mud in the streets.
But this was not his intention
nor did his heart plan it so,
for he dreamed
of putting an end to them,
of liquidating nations without number!
For he thinks:
'By the strength of my own arm
I have done this
and by my own wisdom:
how intelligent I have been!
I have abolished the frontiers
I have plundered their treasures,
like a hero, I have subjugated
My hand has found,
as though a bird's nest,
the riches of the peoples.
Like someone collecting deserted eggs,
I have collected the whole world
while no one has fluttered a wing
or opened a beak to squawk.'
Does the axe claim more credit
than the man who wields it,
or the saw more strength
than the man who handles it?
As though a staff controlled
those who raise it,
or the club could raise
what is not made of wood!
That is why Yahweh Sabaoth
is going to inflict
leanness on his stout men,
and beneath his glory
kindle a fever burning like a fire.
Psalm 94: 5-10, 14-15
Shall he who implanted the ear not hear,
he who fashioned the eye not see?
Shall he who instructs nations not punish?
Yahweh, the teacher of all people,
Matthew 11: 25-27
At that time Jesus exclaimed, ‘I bless you, Father, Lord of heaven and of earth, for hiding these things from the learned and the clever and revealing them to little children. Yes, Father, for that is what it pleased you to do. Everything has been entrusted to me by my Father; and no one knows the Son except the Father, just as no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.
One can build according to God's will —
working with Christ their head —
But satan comes to uproot — to tear down —
to tell people how to do what they
shouldn't do and not do what they should —
Oh Lord don't abandon me —
Oh God I love You so much —
Jesus You are my head —
You are the cornerstone —
Do we think He who formed our eye — will
ignore our willfulness when we
give into blindness and disobey Him —
We can ignore God and listen to satan —
want to control, but we are not free
when we serve satan — we are
wrapped like a mummy —
Christ — dropped the burial cloth in the
tomb and came forth in victory —
Christ came forth —
The stone removed —
Help us to be a beacon of light —
Always living a life of conversion —
That we strive for holiness —
Our bodies are fragile —
When we disobey God — we hurt ourselves,
and others and we offend God —
How clear do we see —
Do we live a life of conversion as Mary
said at Fatima —
Our mission in Shepherds of Christ is to bring peace
to the world — Live in harmony according
to God's will in love.
We live the Consecration to the
Pure and Perfect Heart of Jesus and
the Heart of Mary —
We are responsible for our actions —
We are to build a bridge and tell others we are
sorry when we were wrong —
to mend the fences — to build unity —
We are to unite our lives to the Holy Sacrifice
of the Mass — an offering to our God
The saints lived holy lives —
They are examples —
Christ is the fountain —
God outpours His grace —
Then he took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to them, saying, ‘This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me.’ He did the same with the cup after supper, and said, ‘This cup is the new covenant in my blood poured out for you.
Oh God help us to grow in unity —
Oh God help us to grow in unity with each
other and Benedict our pope —
Response in Christ by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J.
Other Christian Virtues
If humility is truth, and therefore allows for the proper recognition of my gifts, it also necessitates my admitting to the evil within me. This is also part of the truth. This truth also must be acted upon; for Christian humility not only allows me to admit that there is evil in me, but it also tells me that as a creature of God I should conform myself to His will and strive to eradicate and control the evil as far as this is possible. In summary, humility allows the Christian to evaluate properly both the good and evil in himself.
Our Lady of Fatima's message is:
Consecration of our hearts to Jesus and Mary
Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.
Lamb of God
Lamb of God, Who takes away the sins of the world, have mercy on us.
Lamb of God, Who takes away the sins of the world, have mercy on us.
Lamb of God, Who takes away the sins of the world, grant us peace.
John 10: 11-15
I am the good shepherd:
the good shepherd lays down his life
for his sheep.
The hired man,
since he is not the shepherd
and the sheep do not belong to him,
abandons the sheep
as soon as he sees a wolf coming,
and runs away,
and then the wolf attacks
and scatters the sheep;
he runs away
because he is only a hired man
and has no concern for the sheep.
I am the good shepherd;
I know my own
and my own know me,
just as the Father knows me
and I know the Father;
and I lay down my life for my sheep.
From the Priestly Newsletter Book I
Cardinal Bernardin on Priests as Shepherds
“One of the most beautiful images of Christ is that of shepherd. In chapter 10 of John’s gospel Jesus calls Himself the good shepherd and explains what this means. The good shepherd, He says, finds pasture for his sheep; he brings back to the fold those who have strayed; if necessary, he lays down his life for them…
“The image of shepherd supports and enriches the concept of priest as servant. The Bishop’s Committee on Priestly Life and Ministry strongly emphasized this concept in As One Who Serves. The priest, the committee stated, ‘is to be a servant of the People of God, holding them accountable for what they have been and can be. He serves them by calling forth leadership and coordinating ministries. His is a service which calls the people to remember and to celebrate the presence and power of the Risen Lord. In the fullest sense, he is a servant of the human family.’
“Our hearts must be moved with pity when we see people who are suffering, whose lives are empty, who are searching vainly for meaning. Through our ministry and our presence, we must do all we can to bring them the riches of the gospel, so that they will come to know the Lord and experience His love and peace in their lives. This is the shepherd’s work. This is our work as priests who follow in the footsteps of the Good Shepherd and carry on His mission.
“A priest, because of the Person he represents and the message he brings, is one whose ministry is expected to bring people joy, consolation, and hope. Admittedly, a priest cannot remove all the pain and frustration which are part of the human condition. But this ministry can help people cope better with trials and sufferings by seeing them in the light of the Transcendent. While we are obliged to do all we can to promote a better life in this world by building a society rooted in justice and love, in the final analysis our earthly accomplishments and their immediate joys and sorrows are transitory. The ultimate fulfillment of all we attempt, the lasting remedy for all we suffer, lies in life eternal.
“My personal experience convinces me that what people actually want and need is usually much less complex and spectacular than we sometimes imagine. People are not looking for religious leaders who can solve all their problems or answer all their questions. Often they know the answers already; or they know their problem has no immediate solution. More than anything else, people look to us who minister to them for our presence as loving, caring, and forgiving people. They want our help in their efforts to handle pain and frustration. They look to us for understanding; they seek a sensitive and consoling response to their hurt feelings; they need the spiritual comfort we can bring through our ministry of word and sacrament. They want someone who will pray with them, whose presence will remind them that, no matter what their difficulties might be, God really loves them and cares for them. They want assurance that God will never abandon them. This is the preferred style of spiritual leadership in our day.”2
Come, Oh Come My Messiah
I love You so much —
You fill my heart with love for Thee and
We are one body in Him —
Christ is the head —
Luke 10: 25-37
And now a lawyer stood up and, to test him, asked, ‘Master, what must I do to inherit eternal life?’ He said to him, ‘What is written in the Law? What is your reading of it?’ He replied, ‘You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind, and your neighbour as yourself.’ Jesus said to him, ‘You have answered right, do this and life is yours.’
But the man was anxious to justify himself and said to Jesus, ‘And who is my neighbour?’ In answer Jesus said, ‘A man was once on his way down from Jerusalem to Jericho and fell into the hands of bandits; they stripped him, beat him and then made off, leaving him half dead. Now a priest happened to be travelling down the same road, but when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. In the same way a Levite who came to the place saw him, and passed by on the other side. But a Samaritan traveller who came on him was moved with compassion when he saw him. He went up to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring oil and wine on them. He then lifted him onto his own mount and took him to an inn and looked after him. Next day, he took out two denarii and handed them to the innkeeper and said, "Look after him, and on my way back I will make good any extra expense you have." Which of these three, do you think, proved himself a neighbour to the man who fell into the bandits’ hands?’ He replied, ‘The one who showed pity towards him.’ Jesus said to him, ‘Go, and do the same yourself.’
Psalm 83: 4-5
they say, 'Come, let us annihilate them as a nation,
the name of Israel shall be remembered no more!'
They conspire with a single mind,
they conclude an alliance against you,
$10.00 plus shipping
14th Sunday in Ordinary Time
July 8, 2007
HOMILY: Only St. Luke tells us of the 72 disciples Jesus sent out. There was too much to do for the Twelve. Even today, the official leaders of the Church cannot reach all the people who need to hear God’s message of love and peace. For Jesus it was quite a few more helpers he had to recruit. It seems the first thing he said to them was “there aren’t even enough of you.” “The harvest is abundant but the laborers are few; pray for more workers for the harvest.” The next thing he did was warn them. It would be a dangerous job. They would be like lambs in the midst of wolves. That’s not a very appealing image. Lambs have no defense. Their only defense is their shepherd. Of course, Jesus knew the heavenly Father would watch over them. Jesus sent them out in pairs. He knows we need each other’s support in our journey of faith. Their mission probably didn’t take them very far and probably not for a very long time. That’s partly why they needed no money or luggage. The other reason they needed to take nothing with them was because they needed to learn to rely on God to provide for them. They had God’s peace, which they could share with whoever was open to it. They had power over demons and they had the gift to heal. You would think they would have been received with open arms wherever they went and it seems as if they were. They came back to Jesus full of joy. Their mission was urgent; they weren’t to stand around shooting the breeze with people, “greet no one along the way,” and their message was simple. They weren’t ready to preach or teach like Jesus did. They were only to tell people the kingdom of God was near.
What is the kingdom of God? We pray for it all the time: “Thy kingdom come.” Jesus preached about it many times, often in parables. It is something that not all people want to be part of for it will be like a farmer’s field where some of the seed is productive while some withers and dies. Or it is like a field where wheat and weeds grow together until harvest when the wheat is kept and the weeds are destroyed. But for those who open their hearts to the kingdom, it will be wonderful. It will be like a great banquet, like the wedding celebration for a prince. It will be eternal, it will be peaceful, it will be a rule of love, it will be joy beyond our ability to imagine. Because it is near, Jesus tells his 72, “rejoice, rejoice that your names are written in heaven.”
I’m going to tell you a story about what heaven might be like. Old Mr. Murphy loved Ireland. He worked and toiled on its land when he was young. He poured his sweat into its soil. He raised his sons and daughters on its fertile ground. He fought for its freedom. When he could, he traveled its length and breadth. He loved it so much that when it came time to die, he had his sons carry him outside so he could lay next to the ground. He even grabbed a handful of earth to hold onto. And that’s the way he died. When he got to heaven’s gates God came to meet him. God had the appearance of an old man, like we’re used to thinking of God the Father, white hair and beard. God told him he was a good man and welcomed him to heaven. But God said he couldn’t bring that dirt into heaven. Murphy couldn’t let go of it; he loved Ireland so much. So God left Murphy standing at heaven’s gate and went back inside. A few years past and God came out again, this time with the appearance of one of Murphy’s drinking buddies. They chatted and told a few jokes, then God invited Murphy to come on in but to let go of the dirt he was holding onto. But Murphy couldn’t; he loved Ireland so much. So God sadly left him there at heaven’s gates. After more years God appeared again, this time as one of Murphy’s granddaughters. She told him how everyone missed him and begged him to come in. By this time Murphy’s joints had stiffened and his hands could no longer hold on to the little part of Ireland he was trying to take with him. The soil fell from his hands and God brought Murphy inside. Once inside he couldn’t believe it, there before his eyes was his beloved Ireland and much more besides. Sometimes people are so enamored of the little bits and pieces of God’s creation that they have a hold on that they can’t believe there could be anything better. But if we open ourselves in faith to whatever God asks of us, if we open ourselves in faith to the glory that Christ promised to those who follow him, we will already begin to know God’s kingdom. Then we will understand Jesus’ parable that the kingdom is like a treasure buried in a field or a pearl of great price. The kingdom is something we cannot see now, but it is near for those who see it in faith. It is joy beyond imagining.
The power and presence of the risen Christ fills us when God’s grace is in us, for that is what grace is: God’s life. It is a life that will endure forever in peace and love. This is the good news, the gospel, this was the preaching of Jesus, the proclamation of the 72, “The Kingdom of God is near.” Believe it, and in this faith and this hope, rejoice.
16th Sunday in Ordinary Time
Genesis 18: 1-10a
Yahweh appeared to him at the Oak of Mamre while he was sitting by the entrance of the tent during the hottest part of the day. He looked up, and there he saw three men standing near him. As soon as he saw them he ran from the entrance of the tent to greet them, and bowed to the ground. ‘My lord,’ he said, ‘if I find favour with you, please do not pass your servant by. Let me have a little water brought, and you can wash your feet and have a rest under the tree. Let me fetch a little bread and you can refresh yourselves before going further, now that you have come in your servant’s direction.’ They replied, ‘Do as you say.’
Abraham hurried to the tent and said to Sarah, ‘Quick, knead three
measures of best flour and make loaves.' Then, running to the herd, Abraham took a fine and tender calf and gave it to the servant, who hurried to prepare it. Then taking curds, milk and the calf which had been prepared, he laid all before them, and they ate while he remained standing near them under the tree.
‘Where is your wife Sarah?’ they asked him. ‘She is in the tent,’ he replied. Then his guest said, ‘I shall come back to you next year, and then your wife Sarah will have a son.’
Psalm 15: 2-5
The guest of Yahweh
Psalm Of David
Whoever lives blamelessly,
who acts uprightly,
who speaks the truth from the heart,
who keeps the tongue under control,
who does not wrong a comrade,
who casts no discredit on a neighbour,
who looks with scorn on the vile,
but honours those who fear Yahweh,
who stands by an oath at any cost,
who asks no interest on loans,
who takes no bribe to harm the innocent.
No one who so acts can ever be shaken.
Colossians 1: 24-28
It makes me happy to be suffering for you now, and in my own body to make up all the hardships that still have to be undergone by Christ for the sake of his body, the Church, of which I was made a servant with the responsibility towards you that God gave to me, that of completing God's message, the message which was a mystery hidden for generations and centuries and has now been revealed to his holy people. It was God's purpose to reveal to them how rich is the glory of this mystery among the gentiles; it is Christ among you, your hope of glory: this is the Christ we are proclaiming, admonishing and instructing everyone in all wisdom, to make everyone perfect in Christ.
Luke 10: 38-42
In the course of their journey he came to a village, and a woman named Martha welcomed him into her house. She had a sister called Mary, who sat down at the Lord's feet and listened to him speaking. Now Martha, who was distracted with all the serving, came to him and said, 'Lord, do you not care that my sister is leaving me to do the serving all by myself? Please tell her to help me.' But the Lord answered, 'Martha, Martha,' he said, 'you worry and fret about so many things, and yet few are needed, indeed only one. It is Mary who has chosen the better part, and it is not to be taken from her.'
July 22, 2007
INTRODUCTION: One of the themes of today’s readings is hospitality. Jesus, and most likely his disciples, share the hospitality of Martha and Mary, his friends in Bethany. Our first reading is about Abraham who welcomes three strangers with a lavish banquet. The Bible said he was 100 years old, but he was still pretty energetic as we hear. He doesn’t realize it at the time that it is God whom he is entertaining. God must have enjoyed the feast, for God tells him that his lifelong desire that he and his wife, Sarah, would have a son would finally be fulfilled.
HOMILY: There was a man who went to see his doctor and he had a carrot sticking out of one ear and a piece of celery sticking our of the other, with a couple of grape stuck up his nose. He complained to the doctor he was not feeling well. The doctor said “It’s obvious, that you’re not eating properly!”
I hope you will pardon me for emphasizing the obvious, but everybody enjoys eating. Most of us sit down to eat several times a day and probably snack occasionally in-between. Jesus was away from his home territory of Galilee and was near Jerusalem when he visited Martha and Mary in Bethany. He and most likely his disciples probably hadn’t had a good meal for a while and Martha was ready to put out a really fine feast for them all. But Jesus knew that in addition to feeding our bodies, there are other needs that we human beings have. After all, he is the one who responded to the temptations of the devil in the desert, after forty days of fasting, that we do not live by bread alone! Our hearts need to be fed with love and our spirits need to be fed with wisdom and truth. And Martha’s sister, Mary, was needing to be fed with the wisdom and truth and love that Jesus spoke. When Jesus said “Mary has chosen the better part,” was he saying that sitting and praying or reading the Bible is more important than having a good meal? I don’t think so. We need both. It wouldn’t be a bad idea though if sometimes we ate a little less and prayed a little more. We seldom get so busy that we forget to eat in the course of a day. How often do we forget to spend a little while with God during the course of a day or even during the course of a week. When Jesus said “Mary has chosen the better part,” was he saying taking time to pray is better than feeding a hungry person? I don’t think Jesus is saying that either. We need to do both. I think that’s why St. Luke put this story right after the parable of the Good Samaritan. St. Luke is telling us we need balance. We need to do good things for others, but we need to take time just to sit at our Lord’s feet and communicate with him. I’m sure most of us remember the passage from the Book of Qoheleth: “For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted; etc.” Perhaps what Jesus was saying to Martha when he said “Mary has chosen the better part,” he was saying this is a golden opportunity; here is the Son of God coming to visit and you’re worried about chopping up the parsley; or perhaps he was saying “you’re trying to put out an eight course meal, Martha, and we would be happy with just a sandwich,” or perhaps he was saying “maybe we ought to think about feeding the spirit before feeding our faces;” or perhaps he was saying “maybe we need to spend a little time enjoying each other’s company before we get all uptight about dinner.”
I remember some years ago when I would visit home, I just wanted to spend a little time sitting and talking and my mother was always trying to serve something to eat, even if I had just had supper. Frustrating! Now she is in a nursing home and when I visit, she’s not trying to feed me. We both just enjoy the visit. On the other hand, I have heard from so many wives how their husbands never have time to sit down and talk. They’re always busy doing something or else they’re half asleep in front of the TV. They complain “I feel like I’m all alone.” In too many families today, the family members are too busy to listen to one another, to talk to one another, to feed one another emotionally. We do not live by bread alone.
Jesus came to Martha and Mary’s house and was given hospitality. Jesus did not belittle what Martha was doing. She was trying to see that Jesus and his apostles were fed. I’m sure he appreciated it. But he wanted to feed them too, with a food that would not just satisfy them for a few hours but for eternity. Didn’t he tell us in another place: “Do not labor for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to eternal life, which the Son of man will give to you?” (Jn. 6,27) As we come here today we are giving God our worship, our time, our love, our thanks, our prayer and our praise. Our being here is a gift to our God who created us and to our Savior who died for us. But we’re not just giving. We sit at his feet, listening to his word, being fed with his wisdom and truth. We receive him in Communion, we open our hearts to his love and presence. We pause for moments of silence so he can speak to us. Prayer is not just doing all the talking. It is also listening. Everything has its appointed time. Now, on this Lord’s day, is the appointed time to be like Mary in today’s gospel and communicate with our Lord.
Help us get this book to the priests in
Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona and Missouri —
we are ready to mail —
we need a little bit of money for postage
Call Doris —
One who follows Me does My will —
He doesn't plan what He wants —
then tells himself he is
serving God —
I am the head —
You respond to Me —
The fool never lets go of control —
He has an agenda —
He wants people to recognize him —
The bigger the "ego" the further you
are from docility — following
in My footsteps
Prayer for Union with Jesus
Come to me, Lord, and possess my soul. Come into my heart and permeate my soul. Help me to sit in silence with You and let You work in my heart.
I am Yours to possess. I am Yours to use. I want to be selfless and only exist in You. Help me to spoon out all that is me and be an empty vessel ready to be filled by You. Help me to die to myself and live only for You. Use me as You will. Let me never draw my attention back to myself. I only want to operate as You do, dwelling within me.
I am Yours, Lord. I want to have my life in You. I want to do the will of the Father. Give me the strength to put aside the world and let You operate my very being. Help me to act as You desire. Strengthen me against the distractions of the devil to take me from Your work.
When I worry, I have taken my focus off of You and placed it on myself. Help me not to give in to the promptings of others to change what in my heart You are making very clear to me. I worship You, I adore You and I love You. Come and dwell in me now.
-God's Blue Book, January 17, 1994
Song: I Am a God of Justice
Jesus: A man saw
holes and he loved to manipulate —
he had no care for age of the person or
God's will —
he gave directions to make
himself do anything to
People are not play toys —
I have a plan and they have a calling
Satan wants a willful man to just
give directions that are
against God's will —
A man not rooted in God —
just angry and doing things
on his schedule —
is acting in desolation and
then satan works in this to
build what he wants
with the foolish man —
A man under Jesus —
seeks God's will —
seeks His Plan —
knows even the smallest thing
should be done according
to God's will —
All are to work as a body in
Foolish man puts anything
in the holes to have
the job over —
A square nut in a round hole —
I'm in a hurry he may rationalize —
I will look busy and pride
myself telling others what
to do on my schedule —
my whim —
A man rooted in God is - rooted in
God's will —
What do you call the man to do
How can I serve You
Not how can I serve myself —
I have called servants and
handmaids to be examples
of harmony and peace and
living according to My
A person who is disobedient to
the head is not to be
enabled by an authority
under the head
willful ——— doing God's will
Obey the rules
Obey the structure
Don't assist those willful ones
seeking dominance for dominance sake,
disobeying rules —
The rule is to be obeyed —
The structure followed
Power comes from God the head —
Blessings come from God —
serving the world and others
willful men - do not
bring down blessings from
Live to serve God —
Don't try to force your will against
God's will on others —
I am your Master —
When you do what you shouldn't do
and don't do what you should
you are helping satan —
Let your 'yes' mean 'yes'
and your 'no' mean 'no'
I committed Myself —
I gave you Covenants in the Old Testament —
I gave you the New Covenant —
The foolish man is not committed —
he comes and goes like a leaf
blowing in the wind —
his schedule determined
by his god — whence he
blows — where they want
to take him and
his rule is not the rule of
living in harmony and
giving good example
as he should —
Doing what blows his way —
Ready to serve his false god —
A man rooted like a strong
tree in Me —
does the will of God —
lives in love —
seeks to please God —
obeys rules and knows
God is working through
those in the Church
trying to do God's will —
A just man obeys the commandments!
He doesn't avenge his brother
after he himself, has sinned
to prove his anger was right —
A just man wants conversion is
trying to walk in justice —
Walking in justice brings peace —
Psalm 85: 10-11
Faithful Love and Loyalty join together,
Saving Justice and Peace embrace.
Loyalty will spring up from the earth,
and Justice will lean down from heaven.
Living according to God's will
Living in truth
From the Holy Spirit Novena
Little Prayers to the Holy Spirit
Dear Holy Spirit, help us not to be ignorant or indifferent or weak, help us to be strong with the love of God.
Dear Holy Spirit, please pray for our needs for us.
Dear Holy Spirit, help us to respect God and to avoid sin. Help us to live in the Father's will.
Dear Holy Spirit, help us to keep Your commandments and to respect authority. Help us to love all things as You will us to love them. Help us to want to pray and always serve God with the greatest love. Help us to know the truth. Help us to have the gift of faith, hope, and love. Help us to know what is right and what is wrong.
R. Dear God —
help me to be holy —
help me to love You and serve You
Prayer from St. Ignatius
Lord, teach me to be generous.
Teach me to serve you as you deserve;
To give and not to count the cost;
To fight and not to heed the wounds;
To toil and not to seek for rest;
To labor and not to ask for any reward,
Save that of knowing
that I am doing your will.
A person not committed is like
a blown reed in the wind —
blown to wherever he is
A man of God — has God as his
has God as his Master running his
He doesn't want to block God's
will for anyone else —
He wants to work God's Plan —
He lives to serve God — not men opposed to God
Oh God help us to be holy
Oh God help us to serve You —
Oh God help us to live a life of conversion
Oh God help us to obey the commandments
17 Years Ago
Commander of the Ship
December 31, 1993
R. He snatches us from whatever and we are His. Are we in control at every second? He comes as a thief in the night and our control is gone! We are His. We are totally under His control now! Faith is the answer. We must surrender here on earth to have eternity. To ignore God is so silly because He can come in one second and we are totally powerless. Isn't that how it is here? We are powerless the whole time, but in our willfulness we decide to do what we want and thus start our journey down the wrong road. But at any moment He can take us. Then we are totally out of control. At any moment a storm can come and rock us in our path and we are out of control. At any moment we may get a very crippling disease and we are out of control. Basically, it is silly to think we are in control!
He is the commander of the ship. I am only a servant boy. I do not admit to any authority. I only am here to serve. He is the Commander. I am he who complies. He has all the knowledge of the ship and the seas. I do not have any. I only do as I am told. If I try to run the ship, I may become shipwrecked because I do not know such matters. If anyone else tells me what to do, it is to the detriment of the whole ship. I go to the Commander for my directions and He tells me what I must do. I do His will for smooth sailing.
Jesus: When you come to Me in Communion and in front of the tabernacle, let Me fill you with all that is of Me. I want to work in your hearts. Sit silent (very hard to do, but so rewarding). Let your spirit be the total focus. If your leg aches, forget it. Be formless and ready to deal with only the things of the heart. I work in your heart and you are aware of what work I have done. Know I have a plan for you in the silence. God works in the whispers. It is the world that surrounds itself with noise. The closer you get to God, the more you love the silence with Him. Sit and be My bride. I love you intimately. Get rid of all distractions-mind, body, otherwise-and give Me your soul, then just sit. Keep your mind fixed only on My love.
I am the way, the truth and the life. He who abides in Me will have the light of life and the life I give is not of this world. Turn your hearts to Me and give Me your will. To ignore Me is to be shipwrecked on a mighty sorry island. You must take all I give you. Praise Him Who gives it to you! Do not turn away. Come and be with Me in My house. I await you as a lover Who is anxious for His bride. How can you stay away when God Himself beckons you to come? Do you not hear My lamenting cries in your heart? They whisper, "Come to Me in your busy lives," but you silence them with rags and go about your useless tasks.
Oh, little ones, you are missing the glory that awaits you in church and in your life hereafter. All that is here is but a passing thing. Like smoke, it blows away and nothing is left, not even a trace of billowing smoke. It seems so real, but it is so temporary. It is here one moment and gone the next. Do you not see your brothers who die before you? All that matters is their souls. Were they ready to meet their Maker? I warn you, I prompt you in your hearts. Others give you bad example and you follow like little sheep. You follow even when it leads to destruction.
Come, little ones, follow Me. I am the Good Shepherd and you need to follow the Master. I give you a land flowing with milk and honey and you are filled with the gifts of God. Oh, little ones, how do I make you see the nose on your face? You are so blind and caught up in your silly things.
Pray for your brothers. Nothing seems to rock them. They think this world will go on forever. Pray, pray, pray! You have a mighty work to do, My faithful ones. Your brothers walk a dark, dark night and do not have a lamp. They do not even see the darkness. Your prayers may light their way. Stay fixed in your ways and preach by your example. You are My lights shining in the darkness. Keep yourselves holy that you will be doing My work in your being. Be Christ-like and preach My message to your brother!
end of excerpt
I am the Divine Healer
October 24, 1993
Jesus: I am the divine dresser. I dress the fields and adorn them in a covering of frost. People go out and wonder how this just appeared, as if the cold covers your fields. But I make the grass turn white. Nothing happens in this world without My knowing it. I am this personal with you. I know more about your body than you do. I can heal a stubbed toe in an instant or I can leave it broken. Oh, child, why do you fret? Why do you not believe it is in Me you are made whole? I make the sun shine and the moon give its lights. I make the stars shine for you and you wonder what you must control next. You, child, control nothing. I am by your side constantly and I make all things work for you. Turn all your little most insignificant problems over to Me. I love you, child. I will tend to them. This is My promise and I am God. I am true. I am He Who loves you. Come and be filled by My goodness. No man can fill you as I do. I love you.
From Blue Book 7
19 Years Ago
Feast of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel
Transcribed from a tape.July 16, 1995
In front of the tabernacle
l. Jesus: Let go of all debris, hatred or anger that is in your heart in order to come to Me and to meditate. Your hearts must be pure and filled with love. I am Jesus your beloved Savior, your life is a constant death and rising in Me if you stay rooted in Me. I am Jesus your Savior release all anxieties and cares of your heart and come and rest in My Heart.
2. Jesus: I will tend to all the affairs in your life. The very hairs of your head are numbered. You do not trust. You lack peace in your heart when you do not trust totally in Me. Pray often all through the day, Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, I trust in you. Have this prayer forever on your lips. When you feel like you are being taunted by Satan, say this prayer, Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place my trust in Thee.
3. Jesus: This is My work. This is a labor of love to lead souls closer and closer to My Heart through My Mother's heart.
4. Jesus: Satan will do all that he can to stop these rosaries. I am telling you this day, you must move steadfastly ahead, for I am counting on these rosaries to turn many hearts to My Heart.
5. R. I see the battered, bloodied and bruised body of Jesus my beloved Savior. I see His wounds and the punctures in His head and I see also the glorified body, His glorified wounds, His body filled with light as He comes forth from the tomb. He is victorious. He came to give us new life. It is in our constant struggles that we are raised to new life in Him.
6. Jesus: Are your hearts in sorrow or are your hearts in joy? Focus on My glorified body, see Me clothed in white, see the victory. Let go of anything that holds you in darkness. I am Jesus. My way is light. My way is the way. I lead you My beloved ones into My light.
7. Jesus: The seeds of time move exceedingly slow and your life is ended. Each moment, each second, seems so important in your day. Yet the years pass, the days pass and you do not realize how rapidly these days go by. You must see your life as a whole, from the beginning of your life to the end of your life. See your life as life rooted in Me. You do not live if your life is not rooted in Jesus. It is mere existence.
8. Jesus: When you are baptized, you receive a sharing in My life. Your knowing and loving capacity is elevated. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit dwell in the graced, baptized soul. Surrender your wills to the will of the Father and live in His will. Operate through Him, with Him and in Him. There is not room for any bitterness or resentment in your heart. I am Jesus your beloved one. I call you to come with love and gentleness, softness and kindness. You are My beloved spouse, you I am waiting for.
9. Jesus: The seeds of time move exceedingly slow, and your life has ended and all that goes on with you is the love that you gave to God and gave to one another. I came to this earth a little baby. I suffered and died. I gave My flesh and My blood that you My chosen ones may share in My life through baptism.
How do you value the great gifts that you have been given by me?
Sing: I give you life, abundant life. I thirst to be with thee.
10. Hail Mary
l. R. The way that the world is this day, many have forgotten God and live a godless life. It is difficult to look around and to see so many that have forgotten God and have turned their backs on Him.
Jesus: My dear children, the world may have forgotten Me, but I have not forgotten this world. I come to deliver these messages to My beloved ones. My focus is love. I want souls to know how deeply I love them and I want them to love Me. Satan will create confusion and doubt. He will create trouble in your daily lives. You must come to Me in the Eucharist and in the Tabernacle for I will give you what you need.
2. Luke 24: 50-51
Then he took them out as far as the outskirts of Bethany, and raising his hands he blessed them. Now as he blessed them, he withdrew from them and was carried up to heaven.
3. Jesus: I have not forgotten you My dear ones. I remain in your heart in a special way when you are baptized and in the state of grace. Satan will try to do all that he can to stop you. Tough days are ahead. You are My soldiers that I am strengthening. In this heat you know My power. My dear ones, many in this world have closed their eyes and have closed their ears. They do not realize that I give them signs, Signs of the Times.
4. Jesus: In one second, I can snatch you from your place but I am gentle and kind. I give to all men their free will and ask them to freely love Me. Many have made their world their end. It is through your prayers that you will touch many hearts. I am sending you out among the wolves, but I am guarding you and watching you.
5. Jesus: I am the Master. I control all things. I allow men to have a free will and many men in their willfulness commit sins. You must pray as you have never prayed before. For many souls will be condemned to hell for their willfulness and for their sins.
6. Jesus: Love of God is not a mental activity. Love of God is action from your heart. Love of God is a love with your whole heart, your whole soul and your whole being and when you love God this way this love will reflect from your being.
7. Jesus: I am truly present in this room. (The Eucharist was in the tabernacle.) I am the Almighty God. I am with you and I am guarding you. Do you not realize that at every second I am attentive to your every need. You must surrender and let go. The work that you do here is My work. I am sending to you special workers that will connect and spread this work throughout the world. I am Jesus. I ascended into heaven and I left behind the Church My dear ones, and I leave behind you to go into the vineyard and spread the love of the Almighty God.
8. Jesus: The harvest is plenty, but the laborers are few.
9. Jesus: Many times I allow you to be backed up against the wall, it is there that you are learning the lessons of surrendering. It is there that you are learning how dear I am to your heart. In your suffering, experience the great joy to know Me more.
10. Jesus: You are sizing your brothers up constantly. I am asking you for hearts that are pure and filled with love. You must surrender and let go of all that holds you bound and keeps you from My heart. I am giving to you great graces of My love. You are able to withstand whatever it takes for love of Me.
Descent of the Holy Spirit
1. Jesus: Rita, I will give to you many visions, many pictures of people in your heart and your mind and you will know that you are to pray for those persons. I am calling out to you to pray for My beloved priests. Many priests have turned their hearts to hearts of stone. It is only when the priest is rooted deeply in My love and that of My Mother's love that he will give to this world the burning love of the Lord Jesus Christ.
2. Jesus: If you read the scriptures, you know what I am saying to you. Many have turned cold in their hearts and they are going through the motions. The apostles went out and they converted thousands in this town, thousands in another town because their hearts were filled with the fire of the love of God. Pray for your beloved priests to come to the Eucharist and to sit in front of the tabernacle. It is there that I speak so gently and kindly in their hearts. It is there in front of the tabernacle that you will know My endearing love for you, My precious soul.
3. Jesus: The Holy Spirit descended on the Apostles and the Virgin Mary and they were filled with fearlessness and they went out to preach the Gospel. Do you hear My words that I speak to you? I am truly Jesus the Son of God, delivering this message to you. This world is suffering and in pain. The hearts of many men have turned ice cold and many will lose their souls. As you look around, you see many hearts that have forgotten God. You must keep your focus on Me. I am counting on you to go into this world and to carry out the message of My love.
4. Jesus: There appeared on their heads parted tongues of fire. I want to implant in your hearts tongues of fire, FIRE, burning fire, the love of God burning deeply in your heart, the love of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Let your hearts be filled with burning tongues of fire. Let your mouth be filled with burning tongues to proclaim the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. As your hearts burn with My love, your tongue will proclaim the Gospel message.
5. R. And they were filled with the Holy Spirit and their hearts were filled with fire. For the Holy Spirit when He fills your being is a vibrancy that is indescribable in words.
6. R. Let us become more sensitive as we are filled with God's grace within us. Let us become more sensitive to the Spirit moving within our being, to life in the Spirit, every moment of every day, to live our life as the Spirit flows in us, through us and with us and leads us closer and closer in union with God.
7. Jesus: And the seeds of time move exceedingly slow. Do you see My dear ones the work that you have tried to accomplish and you feel that you are backed up against a wall? Go back to where you began and see the progress that you have made.
8. Jesus: Men's hearts move very slow. You must tell all to pray to the Holy Spirit for the fire of His love. It is a process as you surrender to God and are filled more and more with His grace. Pray to the Spirit with all your heart to move those at the Center and in the Shepherds of Christ Movement. When hearts are penetrated with the Spirit, when they are filled with the FIRE of God's love, they will proclaim to this world the burning love of the Lord Jesus Christ.
R. Christ has died, He is Risen and He will come again.
Jesus: As you My dear ones, are struggling and going through a constant death, dying to your impure ways more and more each day, you will rise to deeper and deeper life in Me. Pray as you have never prayed before. I am Jesus, the Father is listening to your prayer.
9. Jesus: You see little incidentals in front of your eyes. You see minute by minute, second by second. I see all time, I see all men, I see their souls from the beginning and their souls for all eternity. My dear ones pray for vision. Pray to the Holy Spirit to see the big picture, to see how unimportant some of the details are that you focus on. The very hairs of your head are numbered. You must let go and follow My guiding hand.
10. R. And they were filled with the Holy Spirit and they knew His life in them, and they knew the great mission to which they were being called — to go into the world and to spread the love of the Lord Jesus Christ. Many souls will be lost for not paying attention to the Father's will.
1. Jesus: The seeds of time move exceedingly slow.
John 14: 2-3
In my Father’s house
there are many places to live in;
otherwise I would have told you.
I am going now to prepare a place for you,
and after I have gone
and prepared you a place,
I shall return to take you to myself,
so that you may be with me
where I am.
Jesus: Many do not want to let go of their world, they see before them the world as their end. I am Jesus and I am giving you My abundant life, this day. Will you come to My Heart and experience the great gifts, that I am giving to you?
2. Jesus: My Mother appeared as Our Lady of Fatima and she made many promises, the promises of Fatima are unfolding. My dear sweet children, your Mother Mary is forever by your side protecting you with her heavenly mantle. The Sacred Heart of Jesus will reign and the Immaculate Heart of Mary will triumph and there will be an era of peace. You My dear ones are very much a part of the Father's plan. What you do minute by minute, second by second is so important to this plan. I am giving to you messages for this world. The world needs these messages. You must stay fixed in My heart. Do not let Satan distract you and lead you from your goal. Your goal is FIRST - LOVE OF GOD, and LOVE OF ONE ANOTHER and I am asking you this day to spend time to help Me to circulate these messages. Do not let Satan distract you in any way. I am Jesus, he does not want these messages to circulate.
3. Jesus: Are you tired? I am giving to you great graces to accomplish this task. Satan is pressing to try to stop you. Many souls will be touched through these rosaries, given from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
4. Jesus: I want these rosaries to circulate. You have noticed My dear ones, a change in the acceleration of these messages. I am delivering these messages with the urgency of the matter at hand. My dear ones, sufferings are about to befall this earth. I am Jesus your Savior. Little by little events will occur and men will take notice or they will continue in their willful ways. You are the instruments that I am using to touch many hearts. Come to My heart and dwell deeply there.
5. Jesus: Do you see the blood of the lamb? Do you see the slaughter of innocent babies in their mother's womb? Do you see the slaughter of children's minds this day in schools, little children sitting in their seats being taught vileness? My dear ones, you are not even permitted to speak the word God in many places without suffering abuse. However, it is acceptable to say and do sinful deeds in front of many people. Do you see the sickness of this society, that sin, grave sin is accepted and openly proclaimed and the Word of God is not permitted?
6. Jesus: Come and dwell in the heart of My Mother and she will take you in the deepest recesses of My Sacred Heart. I am Jesus, your Savior, attentive to your every need, minute by minute, second by second, every breath and heartbeat I am attentive to, My dear one. Surrender and come to Me and I will operate in you, and I will operate through you to the world that is in sickness and in pain. I am giving to you the mighty medicine for a sick world. Do you see? I have lifted the veil from your eyes. You will see as you have never seen before the ill deeds in the hearts of men and remember this message for I am allowing you to see to know the urgency with which I am speaking.
7. Jesus: Many are called, but few are chosen. You are My chosen ones, My warriors that I am sending into this world to spread the love of the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
8. R. Mary was taken body and soul into heaven. The body of Jesus and the body of Mary are in heaven. Our bodies too will be taken to heaven if we love God and love one another, for all eternity we will live in the courts of heaven.
9. Jesus: The seeds of time move exceedingly slow. My dear ones, many weeds must be taken out of a well cared garden. In your hearts you must weed out all the impurities and let your hearts be filled with My abundant love. If you allow the weeds to grow in your heart, they will take over the whole heart and your heart will become very dark and like stone. You must weed out the small weeds as they come, the small impurities, checking at every second for small weeds that are beginning to sprout. I am Jesus, the seeds of time move exceedingly slow. Many of your brothers are set in their ways. You must pray as you have never prayed before, for satan aims to stop your work here. He will do all that he can to stop any of the meditations from getting out to My beloved souls. I am Jesus, I am strengthening you for the days ahead. It is through these tapes that many hearts will be touched, the hearts of the needy and the hearts of the hungry. These are rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. We are giving Our abundant love to all those who listen to these rosaries and giving great graces to each soul, to turn their hearts to deep love of God.
10. Jesus: As you are in your heart, so shall you be in this world. Consecrate your hearts everyday to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Come to the heart of My Mother and dwell in her heart. Be cradled and loved by her pure and tender love and she will mold you through the Holy Spirit more and more into My image. I am Jesus. I AM love. To know me, to live IN me, to live in My heart is to love. In the well cared garden there are few weeds. You must care to the weeding of your heart. If there is any anger or resentment in your heart, surrender and let go and trade any bitterness for hearts of love. I call you to sainthood. I am Jesus. It is in the ordinariness of your life that you become saints. Live to please the Father, to be as a child, obedient to the Father's will, always living according to His will, always trying as a small, small child to please their Father, realizing always, the love of your beloved Mother.
1. Jesus: And My Mother was crowned with a golden crown. You see before you the little obstacles and problems that you have and you are focused on these problems. See before you the glory that waits for those who love and serve the Lord. I am attentive to your every need, every breathe and every heartbeat.
2. Jesus: I am strengthening you for the days ahead. I am giving you great graces and insights to know where you are lacking in holiness. Do not say no to the graces that I am giving to you. Pray for the grace that you need most. I am calling you to holiness and sainthood. I am Jesus. Mary received a crown of glory and you too My beloved ones will be with Me some day in heaven if you love and serve the Lord and keep My commandments.
3. Jesus: I am lifting the veil and revealing much to all of you. You must cooperate with the graces that I am giving to you and spend time in silence alone with Me to hear what I am telling you in your heart. I am Jesus how tenderly and sweetly, I love each one of you. Come to My Heart and let Me fill you with My sweet and gentle love.
4. Jesus: The seeds of time move exceedingly slow. Do not be upset when you fall, you will fall many times on your way but I am giving to you abundant graces to lead you speedily to holiness. Come to Me My beloved ones, I am the Bridegroom of your soul, your Bridegroom awaits. I wait for you everyday to come and to be so united with Me in the Holy Eucharist. I am Jesus your Savior, the Bridegroom of your soul.
5. Jesus: Times will come when you will not be able to go to the Holy Eucharist as you are doing now. Treasure these moments when you can receive the Son of God.
6. Jesus: In all the darkness, you will know light for light shines within your hearts. Go inside of your heart and know the presence of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Make spiritual communions all through your day and live in constant union with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit dwell in a special way in the graced, baptized soul. You must focus on the Trinity My dear ones dwelling within you. This will be your light in the darkness that will come.
7. Jesus: As the heat comes unexpected but it is there, so too the darkness will come across the sky and it will be there and you will have to deal with the condition at hand. Men have turned their backs on God and refused to listen to My words. I will get their attention. I died for them. Listen to Me before it is too late. Things will happen. Things will begin to happen.
8. Jesus: Man is willful, man has turned sinful, many men will lose their souls. I am there and I am trying My dear ones, to lead ALL back to their home, to bring the flock to their real home in heaven.
9. Jesus: Mary was crowned Queen of Heaven and earth, many men think that the only reality is the earth. You must pray for your dear brothers for they are walking in this land in total darkness. Their hearts are cold and dark and they will shatter at the events to come, I beg you to pray with all your hearts for all souls. For I came and shed My blood for each and every soul, each and every soul a creation of the Father.
10. Jesus: Mary stood beneath the cross, her heart pierced with a sword, Mary is the Mediatrix of all grace. Come and dwell in the heart of My Mother and she will cradle you and love you. To dwell in her heart, she takes you deeply into My Heart.
Before Glory Be:
Jesus: Dark days are coming, My dear ones, you must pray with your whole heart, and your whole soul and your whole being, proceed fearlessly into this world and pray to the Spirit to fill you with the FIRE of the love of God.
GivenOctober 29, 2016
Please spread blessed holy water
(You can also mix Jesus and Mary water
with your blessed Holy Water if you have it.)
in your yard, around your house,
in the state you live in.
And ask God to bless your state
Ask God to bless the United States
Pray all prayers through the intercession of
Our Lady of CLEAR – WATER.
Ask the Lady of CLEAR - WATER
to help with the blessed water.
Mary has appeared to me for 22 years,
in Ohio and Florida.
the gift that Counts
18 Blue Books
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6A, 6B, 6C, 7, 8
9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
for $60 plus postage
by Rita Ring: Many of the entries in the Priestly Newsletter
Volume II from a spiritual journal came from this book.
for Parents and Children,
by Rita Ring, Short Meditations for both
parents and children to be used when
God's Blue Book I by Rita Ring. Open Anywhere This book will change your life. These are beautiful love letters to us from Jesus. A million books have been printed and circulated. Jesus loves us so much He wants a personal relationship with us He wants us to go to the Eucharist and be with Him before the tabernacle. $10
God's Blue Book II by Rita Ring. Letters from Jesus about His on fire love Jesus wants this great intimacy with us On fire love Personal love letters from Jesus about the love of His Heart A book on surrender Fr. Carter said! $10
God's Blue Book III by Rita Ring. Fr. Carter's favorite book It is about loving and forgiving each other Being pure in heart A book for unity in family, community, in life!! $10
God's Blue Book IV by Rita Ring. This book is about the love Jesus has for Mary and Mary has for Jesus and Jesus and Mary have for us It is truly the Love of the Two Hearts. Mary appeared every day at the Holy Spirit Center Fr. Carter was there. Mary's first apparition July 5, 1994. $5
God's Blue Book V by Rita Ring. Jesus wants to be the bridegroom of our soul He is our beloved Jesus tells us about pure love how we are to be pure of heart and love God and love others. It is a must, to hear about love from Jesus Jesus is love $5
God's Blue Book 6A by Rita Ring. Rosaries from Their Hearts during apparitions. Jesus and Mary appeared every day and I received rosaries from Them and They were transcribed from a tape. Also messages of love from Jesus on days of January, 1995 About Baptism writings from Fr. Carter and the Scriptures. $10
God's Blue Book 6B by Rita Ring. Jesus and Mary appeared every day in February, 1995 So beautiful transcribed from a tape the Stations, 7 Sorrows, prayers in the Prayer Manual, the Holy Spirit Novena Book and the Song Book. Pure love loving and forgiving a book about Jesus' love, baptism, grace and Fr. Carter's Newsletter. $10
Apostles Manual. About the Movement — the structure of the Movement All Ministries — from the time 3 months before Mary appeared in Clearwater and 3 months after. Rosaries of the 13ths, Fr. Carter's Newsletters. Messages from God the Father Reaching the priests, the Church, the schools and the world. $20
Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 1. Mary appeared in Clearwater December 17, 1996 in rainbow color and these rosaries left the printer the same day from Apparitions of Jesus and Mary transcribed from a tape. $10
Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 2. This is a book of so many rosaries — transcribed from a tape. So many beautiful rosaries. pages $12
Messages for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This is a big book of loving messages for nursing home people and homebound from Jesus and Mary Their lives are so important united to the Mass offering up their suffering, their lives for the souls of this earth. $10
Short Rosary Meditations for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This book is so important with pictures they can open it and lay it on their laps and pray the rosary. $10
Songs from Jesus Songbook. These loving songs were given from Jesus. So beautiful Love Songs from Jesus of His love — helping us have pure and loving hearts. $3
Color the Lives of Jesus and Mary. Volumes 1 through 7. Coloring books and meditations for grade school children and others on the mysteries of the rosary — really good. $5 each.
Color the Lives of Jesus and Mary. Volumes 6 through 7. Coloring books and meditations for grade school children and others on the mysteries of the rosary — really good. $5 each.
|Fr. Joe Robinson|
Guiding Light homily series — Reflect on the Word — Cycle B The Word leaves an impression on our souls. In my thoughts and reflections are born a more tangible understanding of these eternal concepts presented in the Gospels and the readings. Anyone can read a sentence, but not anyone can absorb it's true meaning. Truth, in this day and age, is almost a matter of opinion or individual entitlement. We believe that Christ's truth is our Roman Catholic Church. We, as priests, champion it's teachings; we are ambassadors for the Pope and Christ to those faces looking at us. We are the light by which our congregation reads to reflect upon real truth and we do it hand in hand. $15
Guiding Light homily series — Steadfast to the Son — Cycle A The sunflower is a great example of how we should be steadfastly guided by light. What a powerful thought that this exceptional plant is not stuck in one pose day in and day out, yet adaptable and magnetized to the sun. We feel the same about our Son. Our heads turns to face Christ as each day presents its challenges to find light. We join together like plants in a field and soak up the Son through the pulpit. We are a warm circle of strength using the wind of our breath to carry our priests' words, Christ's words, to new rich soil. $15
Guiding Light — Focusing on the Word — Cycle B At times we may feel that our path to Christ is a bit "out of focus". Like the disciples in the Book of Mark, this ordinary life clouds our vision of Christ's Divinity. We may doubt the practicality or possibility of applying His teachings and example to our modern life. Cycle B's homilies are a "guiding light" to help us realize Jesus' Messianic greatness and His promise of better things to come. $15
Guiding Light — Feed My Soul — Cycle C In a world rapidly advancing and encouraging personal gain, we are faced with modern problems. There is a challenge to find time in our busy schedules for Sunday Mass or a family meal. We are able to research, shop, bank and even work without hearing one human voice. It is no wonder that we may often feel disconnected and famished at our week's end. In Fr. Joe's third book of homilies from Cycle C, we are reminded of the charity that Christ intended us to show each other. We have a calling to turn the other cheek and be the Good Samaritan to others. We are rewarded with the Father's kingdom and love when we are not worthy. We are not left alone or hungry. $15
Guiding Light — The Word Alive in Our Hearts. — Cycle A (partial) Homilies by the Reverend Joe Robinson given at St. Boniface Church in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is a tremendous honor Fr. Joe has allowed us to share these great gifts with you – for greater holiness and knowing more and more about God. $10
|Fr. Edward J. Carter S.J.|
Here are all the products in this category:
Books written by the founder of Shepherds of Christ Ministries
Response to God’s Love by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. In this book Fr. Carter speaks of God as the ultimate mystery. We can meditate on the interior life of the Trinity. Fr. Carter tells us about our uniqueness in the Father's Plan for us, how the individual Christian, the Church and the world are in the state of becoming. Imprimatur. $10
Shepherds of Christ — Selected Writings on Spirituality for all People as Published in Shepherds of Christ Newsletter for Priests. Contains 12 issues of the newsletter from July/August 1994 to May/June 1996. $15
Shepherds of Christ — Volume 2: by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. Contains issues 13—29 of the newsletter (September/October 1996 — Issue 5, 1999) $15
Shepherds of Christ — Volume 3 by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. Contains Newsletter Issues 1 through 4 of 2000 including Fr. Carter’s tremendous Overview of the Spiritual Life $10
Tell My People. Messages from Jesus and Mary (As given to Fr. Edward Carter, S.J.) One of Fr. Edward Carter, S.J.'s Synopsis of the Spiritual Life From Jesus to Fr. Carter "On Holy Saturday, 1994, Jesus told me that on the following day, Easter, I would also begin to receive messages for others. Our Lord also told me that some of these were eventually to be published in a book and here is that book." $10
Spirituality Handbook. Fr. Edward Carter, S.J. did 3 synopsis of the spiritual life. The Spirituality Handbook, the Priestly Newsletter 20he Tell My People book. The way of spiritual life proposed to the members of Shepherds of Christ Associates is centered in consecration to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. All aspects of the spiritual life discussed below should be viewed as means to help members develop their lives in consecration to Christ, the Sacred Heart, and to Mary, the Immaculate Heart. $3
The Spirituality of Fatima by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. The Fatima apparitions and messages received official Church approval in 1930. In giving her official approval to the Fatima event, the Church tells us that what took place at Fatima involving the three young visionaries is worthy of our belief. $5
Priestly Newsletter — 2000 #1 — CD. — Christ is Our Strength — Fr. Edward Carter, S.J. read it the year he died. It is so beautiful. "This brief passage contains one of the greatest lessons of the spiritual life. As we progress along our spiritual journey, we become increasingly aware of how weak we are in our—selves, but how strong we are in Christ. To experience our weakness involves suffering. The degree and kind of suffering can vary. The suffering can include the experience of the classical dark night of the spirit as described by St. John of the Cross. One of the main purposes of the dark night is to make a person keenly aware of his or her helplessness without God." quote by Fr. Carter from the newsletter $10
Shepherds of Christ Holy Spirit Novena
Holy Spirit Novena Booklet. In four languages with the Imprimatur with 18 scripture readings for two complete novenas – this very powerful Holy Spirit Novena has prayers for prayers for Protection by the Blood of Jesus, Healing, Strength and Light, To Be One with God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, One with Jesus, To Dwell in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, Prayer for the Holy Spirit and His Gifts, and the Word Alive in Our Hearts. All these prayers take about 10 minutes daily recited out loud. $1
Shepherds of Christ Holy Spirit Novena CD
Shepherds of Christ Prayer
Shepherds of Christ Prayer Manual. The Shepherds of Christ has prayer chapters all over the world praying for the priests, the Church and the world. These prayers that Father Carter compiled in the summer of 1994 began this worldwide network of prayer. Currently the prayers are in eight languages with the Church’s Imprimatur. We have prayed daily for the priests, the Church, and the world since 1994. Associates are called to join prayer Chapters and help us circulate the newsletter centered on spreading devotion to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart and helping to renew the Church through greater holiness. Please form a Prayer Chapter & order a Prayer Manual.
Fr. John J. Pasquini
This book Light, Happiness and Peace is a journey into the spiritual life an awakening of deeper life IN HIM. Here are some of the comments we received from bishops and cardinals about the book. Cardinal – Pontifical Council for Culture – Vatican City “I am sure that this book, Light, Happiness and Peace through a discussion on traditional Catholic Spirituality will contribute in bringing back prayer into the mainstream of life.” $10
In Imitation of Two Hearts — Prayers for Consolation, Renewal and Peace in Times of Suffering Fr. John J. Pasquini leads a suffering soul to the gentle Hearts of Jesus and Mary. In these most loving Hearts — the prayers by Fr. John Pasquini — help the person suffering to know more deeply the pascal mystery of death/resurrection. President of the Pontifical Council for Health $10
Authenticity, the Yellow Book of prayers by Fr. John Pasquini, can lead the soul into deeper intimacy with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, can lead to greater love of Mary which leads to the unitive life and greater holiness. The book of prayers Authenticity by Fr. John J. Pasquini is to help one grow ever deeper in the Unitive life. Apostolic Nuncio – Archbishop – Philippines “With Authenticity, much is gained in prayer, and much is accomplished through prayer. More especially if prayer is directed in behalf of the Church.” $10
“In Medicine of Immortality, Father John Pasquini offers his readers the richness of Catholic devotional prayer, the wisdom of the Fathers and, most of all, the fruits of his own prayer and meditation before the Blessed Sacrament. I recommend this book to all who wish to grow in their love for the Lord, who sustains the life of His Church through the precious gift of His Body and Blood.” Francis Cardinal George, O.M.I., Archbishop of Chicago $10
Ecce Fides is a work dedicated to defending Catholic beliefs through reason, Scripture, and the life of the Holy Spirit. "It is important that we (as people of God) return to the source of life, our faith, which is usefully exposed in this volume, and take it out to our contemporaries, evangelizing them and their cultures and inculturating the Gospel." Cardinal – Pontifical Council for Culture – Vatican City $10
Shepherds of Christ, a book of Spirituality Newsletters, is a compilation of the first nine newsletters from Fr. John J. Pasquini begining in August 2006. The Newsletter has been circulated to the priests and hierarchy spreading devotion to the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart, promoting love for the Eucharist, greater love for the Church, the Priesthood, Mary and the Holy Spirit, the Mass, Prayer, and greater intimate relationship with God. $35
Statues, Crucifixes, and Religious Artwork
These items are very special additions to your home or place of worship.
Special 12" Sacred Heart or Immaculate
Heart Statues with Glass
Special 11" Our Lady of Fatima/Clearwater
Statue with Glass
White or Ivory gown with gold trim.
$ 60.00 each plus shipping
Clear Crystal Rosary
Give the gift that keeps giving.
Blue Book 1 & 2 – $4.00 each plus postage
Blue Books 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7,
6A, B, C, 3 –
$3.00 each plus postage
Blue Books 4 & 5 –$2.00 each plus postage
Blue Books 14, 15 & 16 –$5.00 each plus postage
The more you use the Blue Books and
become one with Jesus – more
intimate with Jesus –
the more your lives are a blessing and
everything you do in life can help
to bring down great grace for the world
because of your being so
one with Jesus.
Guiding Light Homily Book Series
Fr. Joe’s Books
Cycle A –
Steadfast to the Son
Cycle B –
Focusing on the Word
Cycle C –
Feed My Soul
Cycle A –
Inspired to be Genuine
4 for $20 plus postage of $6.95
These books can be given to:
1) All Priests
2) Good for Music Ministers7) Good for Mom and Dads
3) Good for DRE's
4) Good for Deacons
5) Good for Principals of Schools
6) Good for Teachers
Given March 21, 2014
R. Pray for These Things
1) Pray for the Pope & hierarchy to help us start prayer chapters.
2) Pray for Dan, Sally Jo, Richard, Carol, Margaret, Sue,
Jack, Jean, Amanda, Matthew, Special intentions.
3) Pray for the priests, the Church and the world!
4) Pray for the spread of prayer chapters,
also for the spread of priests doing prayer chapters.
5) Pray for the spread of Blue Books.
6) People going to Florida and China.
7) Vocations to all 7 categories.
8) Pray for spread of Consecration and Rosary.
9) Pray for pope helping us.
10) Pray for Jeff - sales & health. Pray for Nick.
11) Blue Book 17 and cover and all involved.
For our Publisher and all involved
12) All intentions on my list, Jerry's list.
13) Priests getting Fr. Joe's book.
14) Pray for Fr. Joe's new book, cover & funds for printing & postage.
15) Donors and members and their families.
16) Healing of the Family tree.
17) Dan & Melanie, Catherine & mom, Gary, Mary Jo,
Jim & statues, Fr. Ken, Monsignor, Kerry, Tom & wife.
18) All who asked us to pray for them.
19) All we promised to pray for.
20) Rita, John, Doris, Sheila, Jerry, Regina, Sanja,
Betty, Sophie, Lisa, Eileen, Fr. Mike, Louie, Laverne,
2 Dons, Mary Ellen, Fr. Joe, all priests helping us,
Ed, Jimmy, Steve, a special couple, Rosie & all involved.
21) 2 babies and moms.
22) Funds and insurance.
23) Jerry's garage.
24) In thanksgiving for gifts, graces, & blessings received.
25) Spread the Blood of Jesus on all of us here.
26) Consecrate all hearts.
27) Cast the devil out of all of us here and all in Movement.
The Wedding Rosary
Crystal Image Rosary
$40 plus shipping
Original Image Rosary
8mm glass beads
in a matching gift box
$40 plus shipping
Give the gift that counts.
Give to your priests Fr. Carter's Books plus postage.
Tell My People $5.00
Response to God's Love $8.00
Response in Christ $8.00
Old Mass Books with the Imprimatur
$2.00 plus postage
New Mass Book with Imprimatur
$8.00 plus postage
New Parents & Children's Book with the Imprimatur
$8.00 plus postage
Fr. Joe's Cycle A – Steadfast to the Sun – Starts in Advent
$5.00 plus postage
Give the gift that keeps on giving!
Give to your priest.
Fr. Carter's Priestly Newsletters Book II
$6.00 plus postage
Get a canvas print of Mary's image
with a sliver of glass and a little
bottle of Jesus and Mary water.
The glass will be fixed behind the
back of the picture.
$200.00 plus postage
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P.O. Box 627 China, Indiana 47250
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (812) 273-8405
FAX: (812) 273-3182
Copyright © 2014 Shepherds of Christ.
Rights for non–commercial reproduction granted:
May be copied in its entirety, but neither re–typed nor edited.
Translations are welcome but they must be reviewed for moral and
theological accuracy by a source approved by Shepherds of Christ Ministries
before any distribution takes place. Please contact us for more information.