Jiffy Sheet: 108 day Novena beginning February 9, 2002 to May 27, 2002
You will need: 1. This sheet
2. Holy Spirit Novena Book
3. Shepherds of Christ Prayer Manual
I. Begin at 6:20 p.m. by singing, "Come Holy Ghost" (verse 1).
- Say, "I want to make a Spiritual Communion."
- "I give my heart to Jesus and Mary with you in love." (This will unite us in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.)
- Cast out Satan: "We cast Satan into the fires of hell, far from us, our families, our Movement, Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center, the Church and the world in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit."
|Day:||1 Joyful||2 Sorrowful||3 Glorious||4 Joyful||5 Sorrowful||6 Glorious||7 Joyful||8 Sorrowful||9 Glorious|
|Period I||Feb 9||10||11||12||13||14||15||16||17|
|Period I||27||28||Mar 1||2||3||4||5||6||7|
- Pray the Holy Spirit Novena using the Holy Spirit Novena Booklet.
- After the novena, read the appropriate meditation. For example: period 1, day 1; period 1, day 2; etc. This will continue until further indicated.
- It is enormously important that you feel as a body praying together, asking for the special coming of the Holy Spirit.
- After the meditation say: "We consecrate the Movement, Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center, the Church and the world to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and to the Immaculate Heart of Mary."
- Ask that the Blood of Jesus be spread on the Movement, Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center, the Church and the world.
- Begin the 6:30 p.m. prayer service as usual.
II. Begin the 6:30 prayer service
- Begin praying: Dear Father in the name of Your Son Jesus, in the Holy Spirit, through the powerful intercession of the Virgin Mary, with all the angels and the saints and the souls in purgatory, we join in one mind and one heart and ask the Holy Spirit to come to all the world in a special way, especially to our priests. We pray all prayers for the priests and the renewal of the Church and the world and for the Shepherds of Christ intentions. By the precious Body and Blood of Jesus we cast out Satan far from this place, our families, the Shepherds of Christ Movement, Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center, the Church and the world. We ask the Blood of Jesus be spread on us, the Shepherds of Christ Movement, Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center, the Church and the world. We beg for grace and mercy for the world and wish to make reparation to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. We give our hearts to Jesus and Mary with all gathered here in love. We wish to be forgiven for offending one another. We love You God, help us.
- Sing A Song from Jesus. Refrain: "I come to you with greatest love, I am your loving Savior. I am your God, I died for you, I come to you this day."
- Then begin the prayers of the Good Shepherd (Shepherds of Christ Prayer Manual).
- Sing The Rosary song Refrain: "Oh the rosary, the rosary is the love of Their two Hearts, Oh the rosary, the rosary is the love of Their two Hearts."
1) Ave Maria, Ave Maria.
2) Jesus we love You, Mary we love you.
3) This is her peace plan, Children must pray it.
4) We turn to Mary, She is the Queen of Peace.
5) Oh Sacred Heart Divine, Oh Heart of Mary pure, Ave Maria, We love to pray it!
- Begin the rosary. Please use the Rosary Books and the Rosary Aves. The important thing is to pray the prayers and the rosary at 6:30 p.m., if possible. (Rosary mysteries need to be according to the Rosary Novena.)
- Read the Ten Commandments.
- I, the Lord, am your God. You shall not have other gods besides me.
- You shall not take the name of the Lord, your God, in vain.
- Remember to keep holy the Sabbath day.
- Honor your father and your mother.
- You shall not kill.
- You shall not commit adultery.
- You shall not steal.
- You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
- You shall not covet your neighbor's wife.
- You shall not covet anything that belongs to your neighbor.
- Pray A Prayer of Thanksgiving then read the Daily Message for the day.
III. List of Important Feasts - 2002
11–Our Lady of Lourdes
22–Chair of St. Peter, Apostle
7–DIVINE MERCY SUNDAY
8–ANNUNCIATION OF THE LORD
25–St. Mark, Evangelist
29–St. Catherine of Siena
1–St. Joseph the Worker
3–Sts. Philip and James, Apostles
9–ASCENSION OF THE LORD
14–St. Matthias, Apostle
27–St. Augustine of Canterbury