JUNE 4, 1999
JOYFUL, SORROWFUL, GLORIOUS MYSTERIES
Messenger: Sing between decades:
Joyful and Sorrowful - refrain Song From Jesus.
Glorious - Glory, Glory, Glory Lord you have risen from the tomb.
Begin rosary with "Come Holy Spirit" and entire Rosary Song.
Unite in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass being offered at this time.
- Messenger: God loved the world He sent a Redeemer.
For this is how God loved the world:
he gave his only Son,
everyone who believes in him
may not perish
have eternal life.
- Jesus: I came to redeem the world from their captivity.
- I am Jesus the Savior of the world.
- Messenger: Sing song: Song from Jesus.
- Within the womb of the Woman, a Child is conceived, the Savior of the
- Jesus: I am Jesus, I am Love.
- I come to you today.
- I love you so much.
- Messenger: The message is delivered to the world in suffering and in
- Moses helped to lead his people out of captivity.
- Messenger: The child in Elizabeth’s womb leaps for joy.
- Jesus is amongst us.
- Jesus is the King of the Jews.
- Jesus is the Son of God.
- Jesus is Almighty.
- God is sinless.
- Mary is sinless.
- Jesus is the New Adam.
- Mary is the New Eve.
- Mary recites the Magnificat:
And Mary said:
My soul proclaims
of the Lord
and my spirit rejoices
in God my
because he has looked upon
of his servant.
Yes, from now onwards
generations will call me blessed,
for the Almighty
has done great things for me.
Holy is his name,
and his faithful love
extends age after age
to those who fear him.
used the power of his arm,
he has routed the arrogant of heart.
pulled down princes
from their thrones
and raised high the lowly.
has filled the starving with good things,
sent the rich
He has come to the help
of Israel his
mindful of his faithful
--according to the promise
he made to our
of his mercy to Abraham
and to his
descendants for ever.
The Birth of Jesus
- Messenger: Jesus comes a Baby.
- Babies are helpless.
- Jesus is God.
- Jesus is humble.
- Jesus: I came to love you.
- I came to show you My way.
- I came that you would believe in Me.
- I came with this tender love into the world.
- I came that you would know the truth.
- Luke 2:13-14
And all at once with the angel there was a great throng of the hosts of
heaven, praising God with the words:
Glory to God in the highest heaven,
and on earth peace for those he
- Luke 2:34-35
Simeon blessed them and said to Mary his mother, ‘Look, he is destined for
the fall and for the rise of many in Israel, destined to be a sign that is
opposed--and a sword will pierce your soul too--so that the secret thoughts of
many may be laid bare.’
Messenger: Mary’s Heart is pierced with a sword.
- Mary appears the Queen of Peace.
- Mary loves her children.
- Mary: Jesus loves you so much, my children.
- I love you so much, my little children.
- Please be humble.
- Please follow Him.
- Follow His word.
- Follow His Commandments.
The Finding in the Temple
- Mary: The Light will shine in the churches.
- You must obey the Father.
- January 5, 1999, below the image at Florida at 6:30 p.m. prayer service:
God the Father: "It is because of your fervor to pray here that you
have held back the hand of My Son from punishing the earth with just
punishment for the crimes committed against God."
- Jesus: I am the Light of the World.
- I was a Child.
- I came to a big world.
- I am the I Am.
- The Ten Commandments:
- I, the Lord, am your God. You shall not have other gods besides me.
- You shall not take the name of the Lord, your God, in vain.
- Remember to keep holy the sabbath day.
- Honor your father and your mother.
- You shall not kill.
- You shall not commit adultery.
- You shall not steal.
- You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
- You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife.
- You shall not covet anything that belongs to your neighbor.
- God the Father: You must live by My rules to have peace and joy.
- I am the Almighty God.
The Agony in the Garden
- Jesus: I sweat My Blood for the salvation of your sins.
- I am the promised Redeemer.
- You sweat in labor and pain.
- I came to the garden, the New Adam.
- You could not wait with Me, one hour.
- The suffering to know how My beloved souls would reject Me caused Me to
- You do not even know the glories to come.
- Reach out and take My hand, I am the Redeemer, I am the Savior.
- Come to My Sacred Heart.
- I sweat Blood because of My love for you.
The Scourging at the Pillar
- Jesus: I suffered for you.
- I gave My Flesh.
- I gave My Blood.
- I gave My Body.
- I gave My Life.
- I gave My Heart pierced with a lance.
- I gave My all.
- I held nothing back.
- Today I give Myself to you completely in the Eucharist.
- I hold nothing back, I give Myself.
The Crowning of Thorns
- Jesus: In those days the men crowned Me with thorns.
- Today My people pierce My Heart.
- I am the Redeemer.
- This is a gift God gives them, the ability to be saved.
- I am King of all.
- I am Prophet, the Teacher.
- I am the Victim led to the slaughter.
- I am the Lamb that was slain.
- I am the Savior of the World.
- Song from Jesus
The Carrying of the Cross
- Jesus: I am God.
- I carried the sins of the world.
- I suffered for you.
- Will you be My light to the darkened world?
- On this day of June, I give you this gift.
- I speak to you.
- Your prayers are affecting millions of souls.
- I carried My cross, I sweated Blood.
- Identify with Me in carrying your cross.
- Accept it and offer it up that the world will hear the message I
deliver here today.
- Jesus: Whenever you pray this rosary you give Me great honor.
- Honor Me as the King crucified for love of you.
- Honor Me as the Lamb slain.
- Honor Me as the New Adam, Chief Priest and Victim of every Mass.
- Honor My Mother as Mother of the Church.
- See Mary stand beneath My cross and cry.
- Meditate on this scene, My crucifixion, Mary under the cross.
- Mount the altar of sacrifice, the Mass, with the desire to unite to help
- This pleases Me.
- Come to the Mass, be one with Me, pray for the intentions of My Sacred
- Mary: Jesus rises victorious.
- You are His subjects.
- Jesus is your King.
- You are the children of God.
- God shares His life with you.
- The victory is won.
- You will wear the white robes.
- Come out of your captivity.
- Consecrate your hearts to Our Hearts, the truth will be in you more and
- Do not give up in your troubled world, become fixed to Jesus and His
Sacred Heart, come out of captivity. Consecrate your hearts to Our
Hearts, the truth will be in you more and more.
- Jesus: I am God, I ascended into heaven.
- You are My beloved ones.
- The Father loves you so.
- The Father sends the Holy Spirit to you.
- You are the children of the earth.
- I am your God.
- You are My people.
- I will reign in the hearts of all men.
- Message to the earth:
A message for the Earth from Jesus
January 22, 1998
I am the Good Shepherd, these are My prayers, the prayers I give to help
renew the Church and the world, all prayer chapters are asked to include these
prayers (found in the Shepherds of Christ Prayer Manual). As My Apostles and
Shepherds I ask you to encourage all existing Chapters to try to encourage all
existing prayer groups to pray the Shepherds of Christ prayers. Encourage all
Churches to pray these prayers. It is most urgent that the people of this earth
concur with the Father’s wishes to begin Prayer Chapters. This is an urgent
request from the Good Shepherd. The flock will become one when they have given
their hearts to Jesus and Mary. Encourage all priests to pray the Shepherds of
Christ prayers. Your world will be lighted with great light as the people of
this earth pray these prayers.
My promise is this to you My beloved earth: When you give your heart to Me
and spread the devotion to My Sacred Heart, I will write your name in My Heart.
I promise to give the greatest graces when you pray these prayers for renewal of
the Church and the world and take all who pray them deeply into My Heart. The
prayers I give will bring about the reign of My Sacred Heart and the triumph of
Mary’s Immaculate Heart. I am Jesus Christ, this is My message of January 22,
1998, Please circulate this message to your world. I am the Good Shepherd, I
know Mine and Mine know Me and they follow Me. Grace My Shepherds, I will give
you the greatest graces for spreading these words to this earth and to your
Church. I love you, I am Jesus Christ, the Son of Man, it is the Plan of the
Father that Prayer Chapters are begun immediately and the Priestly Newsletter is
given to all priests. The Voice of the Good Shepherd speaks through it.
- Jesus: I am King, victorious.
The Descent of the Holy Spirit
- Jesus: I am your God.
- Acts - descent of Holy Spirit:
When Pentecost day came round, they had all met together, when suddenly there
came from heaven a sound as of a violent wind which filled the entire house in
which they were sitting; and there appeared to them tongues as of fire; these
separated and came to rest on the head of each of them. They were all filled
with the Holy Spirit and began to speak different languages as the Spirit gave
them power to express themselves.
- Jesus: This is a rosary to celebrate victory.
- Pray My Holy Spirit Novena.
- Pray My Shepherds of Christ Prayers (Shepherds of Christ Prayer Manual).
- Pray the rosary using the meditations from Our Hearts.
- Sing: Come Holy Ghost.
- Sing: Immaculate Mary
- Sing: Hail Holy Queen
- Sing: Holy God, We Praise Thy Name.
- Jesus: Mary was assumed into heaven.
- A Savior has been given to you, you are the children of God.
- Mary is the Queen of Peace.
- Mary appears on the building here.
- Mary is the Mother of all.
- Mary mothers her children.
- Mary mothers her Church.
- Mary is all pure.
- Mary calls to the world from her image site in Florida.
- This is a rosary factory to send rosaries to the world. Will you help
get Mary’s rosary to the world?
Mary is Crowned Queen of Heaven and Earth
- Jesus: Mary is Queen.
- Mary is Queen of Peace.
- Mary is Lady of Light.
- Mary carried the Light.
- Mary is Our Lady of Guadalupe.
- Mary is Mother of the Miraculous Medal.
- Mary is Mother, Mother of Mt. Carmel.
- Mary is Queen of Peace, Our Lady of Fatima, Our Lady of Guadalupe, Our
Lady of Good Remedy, Our Lady of Fatima in the Americas, Our Lady of
Lourdes, Our Lady of La Salette, Our Lady of Conyers, Our Lady of Medjugorje,
Our Lady of the children of the world.
- Mary is Mother.
- Mary is Mother of God and Mother of her children.
Messenger: Sing: Hail Holy Queen Enthroned Above.
Sing: Our Lady of