of Contents || Rosary Book 2 Main Page || <
Previous || Next > || Home
JULY 15, 1995
GLORIOUS MYSTERIES FOR CHILDREN
- Messenger: See the picture of Jesus as He hangs on the cross, His
withered Body dead on the cross. See next to this the picture of Jesus as He
rose from the tomb on the third day, victorious and covered in light. See so
clearly in His hands and His feet the glorified wounds of Christ. This is our
beloved Savior. He came to this world to save man from his sins and to give to
him His divine life. We see so clearly, in His hands and His feet, these
- Jesus: Let the little children come to Me. My dear ones, let the
children come and pray, pray the rosary. I am sending you children to go into
the land and tell other children about the love of God. Satan is pressing so
hard on the youth! The youth are so open and thirsty! Older people many times
are set in their ways. Children are young. They can hear about the love of God
and change very quickly. Reach the children and the children will carry this
message for many, many years.
- Messenger: Mary Magdalene went to the tomb. When she got there the stone
had been rolled back. She began to cry. While she was crying, she saw a man
she thought was a gardener. It was Jesus. She recognized Jesus. She was
overjoyed to see Jesus.
- Jesus: Father, forgive them for they know not what they do. Always on
your lips should be words of forgiveness for your beloved brothers, for I came
to show you the way. I forgave all those who persecuted Me. It is in loving
God and loving one another that you will have peace, joy and love within your
- As you are in your hearts, so shall you be in this world. I call you to
holiness, I call you to prayer. Let go and release yourself to Me.
- Messenger: Come, give me life, abundant life. I thirst to be with Thee.
- Mary: I see before me the starved children of this world, their skinny
little bodies. My dear ones, there is such suffering in this world today. You
hold back from talking about the love of God for fear of what people will
think. See, My dear ones, see the men who will be paraded into the fires of
hell for their willfulness. You must speak and tell all of the love of God. It
is through these rosaries that I will touch many hearts.
- Messenger: Jesus appeared to the Apostles in the Upper Room. The first
time he appeared, Thomas was not with them. The second time, Thomas was with
them. Thomas wanted to see the nail prints. Jesus said, "Blessed are
those who have not seen and yet believe." (Jn 20:29)
- We pray for faith. We ask God to help us believe, to strengthen our
faith, for us not to look for signs and wonders, but rather to feel the
Almighty God inside, His almighty presence within us.
- Jesus: Let the little children come to Me. My beloved ones, I come to
this earth to give you life. I love the little children. Their hearts are so
pure and so gentle! This world is teaching mighty lessons, mighty lessons of
evil. You must go out into the world and draw the little children to My Heart.
I am calling you to bring the little children to Me.
- Messenger: Jesus gave to the Apostles the power to Baptize and to
forgive sins. It is through Baptism that we are made children of God and heirs
of heaven. We partake in His divine life.
- He lives in the hearts of men. He operates this day in the hearts of
men. Jesus Christ came to this earth. He walked the earth, He suffered and He
died. He rose on the third day. He ascended into heaven. But He leaves behind
His apostles to carry out His mission in their lives.
- The Incarnation goes on this day in the Church.
- We are constantly being formed in the womb of the Virgin Mary to be more
and more like Jesus. Dear Holy Spirit, transform us in the womb of the Virgin
Mary, so that we may grow more and more in this likeness of our beloved
- Jesus: There are so many pure and tender hearts in the little children
of this world. The children this day are being taught such vile things! How
people hold back! They do not talk about the love of God with reverence. My
dear little ones, I am asking you to speak to the children. They do not
realize that the children need to receive this message of love. They listen to
the messages themselves and tell their children so little. I am sending you
into the world. I am sending you to talk to the children about the love of
- My soldiers are mighty soldiers. I am fortifying them with My special
graces to carry this message to the youth.
- See before your eyes a group of children with their hearts filled with
the love of God and singing. Dear ones, the childrenís hearts are open and
pure. They can turn many childrenís hearts to the love of God. For they have
not yet turned off their hearts, not yet turned their hearts to hearts of
stone. Go to the children and tell them about the love I have for them. Tell
them about the Eucharist. I ascended into heaven, but I remain with you this
day, in My divinity and humanity, in the Holy Eucharist. And I remain in the
hearts of men who are in the state of grace, in a very, very special way. Let
the little children come to Me. Do you want the world to change? You must
reach the children and the priests. You are My soldiers. It is through your
example that this world will see the mighty lessons of My love.
- Mission, My dear ones, this is your mission. You were commissioned in
Baptism to carry out My life, death, and resurrection in your lives. Will you
follow this calling? I am Jesus, your Savior. I am asking you to go forth to
this Godless world with your banner held high, with the love of God across
Messenger: Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, You are my beloved Jesus. Let us shout it
from the highest mountain and declare it from the rooftops. Jesus has died, He
has risen and He will come again. He is alive, He is alive, He is alive. He
lives this day.
- Jesus: You make things so difficult! They are so simple! If you go to
the scriptures, you see exactly what I am saying. I am saying the same thing
here. If you read the Acts of the Apostles, you see how the apostles went from
town to town and many were converted. It is through your efforts to spread
this love of God that many will be converted. Let your hearts be fervent and
on fire for the love of God. Reach the children and you will reach the world.
- Messenger: And He raised His arms and He ascended into heaven, but He
left behind the Apostles to carry out His work.
Descent of The Holy Spirit on the Apostles
- Messenger: They were all gathered in an upper room, the Apostles and the
Virgin Mary. See the Virgin Mary. She is seated above the Apostles (in the
window). The Holy Spirit descends upon them in parted tongues of fire and
their hearts are transformed from fear to fearlessness.
- They are filled with such vibrancy and fire that they go out into the
world to preach the Gospel message, the message of the love of God.
- Let us meditate on the mystery of Godís love. Let us put aside all of
the distractions in our minds and focus only on His abundant love. He is
outpouring to us such love in this room as we pray the rosary. Jesus Christ,
the Son of God, remains in the tabernacle and longs to communicate with us. He
wants to be so close to us! I know what He is saying this day. He tells me He
longs to be so close to us! He is the sweetest and most tender Lover and He is
waiting and waiting by the door of our heart.
- Jesus: I call you again to bring the children to Me. Have the children
baptized in the Holy Spirit. Have the children pray to the Holy Spirit!
Children need to have the courage to stand up for God in the circles wherein
they mix this day. Many children are Godless. Many other children are mocked
for professing the faith or making the sign of the cross or saying grace.
Bring the children to Me and teach them about praying to the Holy Spirit. It
is through the Holy Spirit that they will be transformed from fear to
fearlessness. As the Apostles carried out the Gospel message, so the children
too will carry out the message of Godís love.
- Many children sit idle all summer and are looking for things to do. Tell
them to come to the Junior Shepherds of Christ prayer chapters. I want this
movement spread throughout the world among the youth. This is My movement to
touch the youth of this world.
- Circulate this rosary on the love of God and the love I have for My
blessed, little ones.
- Song: Come Holy GhostÖ
- Jesus: Do not worry about the circulation of these messages, for I am
sending to you key people to help you to do this work. You must remain
fearless and unattached, surrendering and yielding. I am giving to you
abundant graces to carry out this work. Surrender and let go and watch things
happen around you. I am Jesus, your beloved Savior. My youth will march on
this world with hearts filled with fire for the love of God.
- I will give to you rosaries such as these for children to use in the
Junior Shepherds of Christ Movement. I want the children in this movement to
have these meditations, to use them and to know exactly what I am telling
them. I am Jesus. I will give the youth great graces to be drawn ever closer
to My Heart through My Motherís Heart.
- Many are called, but few are chosen. I am calling My children to unite
under the Junior Shepherds of Christ Movement and to carry this movement
across the United States to children who are hurting and in pain. Many
children this day are suffering far beyond your realization. I am Jesus. I am
begging you to be open to all the children I send to you and to tell them
about the Junior Shepherds of Christ Movement.
The Assumption of Our Lady
- Messenger: Mary is taken, body and soul, into heaven. She remained on
the earth after the death of Jesus. Now she is taken to her final glory.
- Mary remains as Mother of the Church and Mother of each one of us. She
is by our side. She is with us, molding us and forming us in her womb, through
the power of the Holy Spirit, to be more and more like her Son Jesus.
- Mary: Go to the children now, My dear, dear ones. I am Mary, your
Mother. I am asking you to go out to the children. Many children will lose
their souls and be condemned to the fires of hell. It is through your efforts
to spread this movement, the Junior Shepherds of Christ, that these children
will be saved from their own doom.
- Little childrenís prayers are so powerful! I am Mary, your Mother. I
am asking you to man the forces and have my little army of children ready and
marching on this world with their pure little hearts and talking about the
love of God. Children love to sing and they will love to pray when they know
about the lives of my Son Jesus and myself, when you teach them about the Mass
and the great gifts they are given. Give to children the first Blue Book and
let them hear the personal love letters my Son is delivering to them.
- Jesus: You are missing a big source of your power by not contacting the
children. When children pray, there is power. Children joined in numbers are a
vital force for spreading this movement across the United States. Your land is
a land that is very sick. It is in curing the children of their illnesses that
your land will prosper.
- Mary: Think of the little children coming to Mass and longing to receive
my Son Jesus in the Holy Eucharist. Think of them coming with their little
hearts and telling Jesus of their love. I am Mary, their Mother, and I want to
rock them and hold them tenderly, close to my Heart, to rock them and cuddle
them in my Heart. I love each precious little young child. Will you tell them
for me? I am Mary, and I am calling you to reach out to the children.
- Children are being taught at such an early age about sex, but they are
not being taught about the love of God. I am Mary, your Mother. You must have
courage to stand up and talk about the love of God. Think of how the children
are being taught this day about all the vile things. People have the courage
to stand up and spread such filth, but so few speak to the children about the
burning love of my Son Jesus. How my Son Jesus loves the little children.
Jesus: Let the little children come to Me.
- Mary: I want this rosary to circulate among the children. I want you to
encourage children to pray the rosary with these meditations. I want to tell
the children how I love them with the tenderest, motherly love and how I am
protecting them and guarding them and watching them. I am spreading my
motherly mantle over them. I am Mary, the Mother of Jesus and the Mother of
all the children of this world.
- Think of how a mother loves her children. I love my children with the
tenderest motherly love. Will you help me lead these tender young hearts to
the Heart of my beloved Son, on fire for love of them? Many souls will be
condemned to hell for their sinfulness and their willfulness. I am asking you
to go out and to talk to the children about the love of my Son.
- These rosary meditations and the Blue Books should be circulated among
the children. I am asking you to carry the Blue Book to the children and have
them read it so they know how much Jesus, my Son, loves them.
The Crowning of Mary
- Mary: The soul was created by God the Father to know and love God.
Nothing on the face of this earth will feed the starved soul except the love
of God. Make it clear to the children that their souls were created for the
love of God. Their souls are hungry. They need to feed their souls with the
love of God.
- Messenger: Mary was crowned Queen of Heaven and Earth. We, too, some
day, if we love God and love each other, will be given a place in heaven far
beyond our comprehension. We cannot understand the immensity of the love of
God. Jesus Christ came to this earth. He was born a little baby. He suffered
and died. He rose on the third day and ascended into heaven. He wants us to be
with Him forever and ever in heaven.
- Mary: The ways of this world are very evil ways. The little children are
being taught young such evilness! I am your Mother. I am calling out to you to
carry out this mission, for the children need to know the love of my Son. You
will be given great graces to reach the children. You must know that Satan
will press very hard to try to stop any efforts that you may make in trying to
reach the children. I am Mary, your Mother, and I am protecting you with my
- If you instruct the children, as I have instructed you, on the lives of
Jesus and Mary, they will love to pray the rosary.
- Jesus: It is through the Junior Shepherds of Christ Movement that I will
reach the youth throughout this world.
- Mary: Children every day need to consecrate their hearts to the Sacred
Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
- Jesus: When you are tired and weary, know that Satan is pressing on you.
You are receiving abundant graces to carry out this work. I will see to the
publishing of these messages. You must release yourself and pray as you have
never prayed before. Pray that the Father will answer your prayers. Pray in
union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, through the intercession of the
- Mary: I am so sorrowful for the little lost children of this world, for
the slaughter of the little innocent babies within the womb of their mothers,
for the slaughter of the minds of children in many classrooms. I am Mary, your
Mother. Speak out, pray for the courage from the Holy Spirit to speak out for
the love of God. If this world can talk about so many vile things, if it shows
movies in the movie theaters where Satan is coming out of the screen, my dear
ones, you can surely talk about the tender, burning Heart of my Son Jesus.
- Many young hearts will be converted and, in that conversion, the power
of their prayers will be magnified far beyond your comprehension. I am Mary,
your Mother. This is a rosary given from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary on July
15, 1995. This is a call to reach the children in the Junior Shepherds of
Christ Movement, to bring them to my Immaculate Heart, that they may be
consecrated in my Heart and consecrated in the Heart of my Son.
- Tell the children to pray to my Son and the Holy Spirit for the courage
to go into this world, for they are fighting a battle every day in this world
and my Son will reward them with abundant grace and great gifts of His tender
love. I am Mary, your Mother. I have called out to you. Harken to my call and
tell all involved of my request here. I love you, my sweet little children,
and I love the little children of the world. Let the little children come to
my Son Jesus and let them forever rest in His burning Heart of love.
Song: Little child, little child, come and rest in My arms. Be with Me,
little child, I want you with Me, you are hurting, My loved one. I am waiting
for you, come into My Heart now. I love you.
of Contents || Rosary Book 2 Main Page || <
Previous || Next > || Home