February 12, 2020
February 13th Holy Spirit Novena
The Novena Rosary
February 10th - 13th
Feb. 12th - Mass 12:30 pm
Feb. 13th - Mass 12 Noon
Rita doing Prayer Service following Mass.
please tune in & pray with us.
Pray for Fr. Joe, Dan, Mary, Sanja,
Rita, Jim, Rosie, Louie's family –
all Shepherds of Christ intentions on lists.
Pray for China and the mailing.
Also pray for Urgent intention
Prayer for Grace for our Country
Dear Father united to Jesus in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, the Sacrifice of Calvary sacramentally made present, celebrated around the world, in the Holy Spirit. We offer up all we do united to the Mass. We unite in one mind and one heart as members of the mystical body of Christ, with Christ our head in the pure and holy Hearts of Jesus and Mary, through the powerful intercession of Mary with all the angels and saints and souls in purgatory, and we beg for the saving grace, for our country, the United States. Please help us. We further pray for unity to always do the will of God in love. We spread the Blood of Jesus on the leaders and people of the United States and cast the devil into hell. We consecrate our country to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart and all our dioceses, and beg for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit. God help us. We pray for our families, the priests, the Church and the world. In the Name of Jesus please hear us, we pray. We pray for our president and leaders. We pray that we are united as one nation under God to work together in love as God wants.
February 12, 2020
Song: A Song from Jesus
December 9, 2008
Obedience as we ask for in the
Our Father —
Horses at the gate — that run to win —
not horses that don't run — they do not win — scamper
As we dwell in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary
we will live in oneness obeying the Father's will —
Mary is the Queen of Peace — Mary under the cross —
suffered, but was in perfect peace —
Mary held Jesus' lifeless body in the Pieta — her
suffering great — in perfect peace
Not saying words — I give my heart to Jesus and Mary with you in
meaning it — that we want to obey God
We want to run the race — under God
doing it for God
The devil presses on people to be aggressive for his evil
rush to do something evil
My peace plan
(2) giving your heart to Jesus' Heart and
My Immaculate Heart
(3) Pray the Rosary — meditating on
the life of Jesus and My Life —
Jesus is the New Adam
I am the New Eve —
(4) Praying for the priests, the Church
and the world
(5) Reparation to God
Reparation to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary
Prayer services 5th Clearwater
Retreats in China and Clearwater
(6) First Saturday devotion
(7) Reception of the Sacraments and Adoration
(8) Being Apostles of the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus
(9) Living by the Word
(10) Prayers Jesus gave Fr. Carter
(11) Holy Spirit Novena
(12) Greater intimacy with God
The Japanese that attacked at Pearl Harbor —
planned, practiced —
Where there was their will to conquer and
to disarm — to win over the United States
They were driven
They believed they could do it
How are we in building the Father's
How are we in helping to bring about
the Reign of the Sacred Heart and
Triumph of Mary's heart?
How about fighting with me for
this era of peace Mary
promised at Fatima?
Fighting and giving ourselves really to the
pure and sinless Hearts of New Adam and
Where there is a will there is a way.
Mary by day
You may not do evil to
bring good out of it —
Pray to the Sacred Heart
We may want to be good and pray
for the grace to be good —
go to confession — a good confession
and God gives us a grace
but the choice is there —
Will I continue sinning out of
my past habits and desires
Will I choose what God wants —
God gives us grace
God sends people to us, but
we say no many times to
Deuteronomy 30: 19
I have set before you life and death, the
blessing and the curse.
Choose life, then, that you and your descendants may live,
There are movie stars all over
the world who have
much beauty and talents and
fame, money, recognition,
but are so empty inside —
What happens when we don't
live in our heart —
seeking the spiritual
things — the way God
Another person can get a
tremendous grace and
cooperate with that grace
and their lives are changed —
It is grace —
God can give us grace to be good —
but we have a free
Deuteronomy 30: 19-20
Today, I call heaven and earth to witness against you: I am offering you life or death, blessing or curse. Choose life, then, so that you and your descendants may live, in the love of Yahweh your God, obeying his voice, holding fast to him; for in this your life consists, and on this depends the length of time that you stay in the country which Yahweh swore to your ancestors Abraham, Isaac and Jacob that he would give them.’
Our Lord tells us many travel
a wide road,
but we must follow the
narrow gate —
Matthew 7: 13-14
‘Enter by the narrow gate, since the road that leads to destruction is wide and spacious, and many take it; but it is a narrow gate and a hard road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
When I am lethargic and don't
do what God wants of me — I
am making a choice
God calls us and we are to
respond according to His
will in love —
God gives us talents to build His
We are commissioned in
baptism to act as the
Jesus sweat blood so we would
be saved, but we must
live to love and serve Him and
follow His way —
God has called us, given us talents
to help build His Kingdom
We have just so many days here —
To try others because we are to
do a certain act and not do
what is needed when it
is our job is not
It is choosing to not do what we
are supposed to
Do we choose life or death —
Do we give love to God by doing
the Father's will —
Are we trying to do God's will —
willingly in the Spirit —
or are we sitting and doing nothing —
making people wait for us
who hold what they need
to do God's work —
Satan wants the people to block
God's work —
Satan is an abuser —
he tries and he tries and he tries
a soul and he wants them
to finally give in
But he doesn't give up —
on a person - provoking —
he will continue until
he can tempt them to sin —
if they will give in
People can act for satan —
Living in the Spirit is not giving
into the devil —
One is saturated more and more with
God's grace —
The Father, Son and Holy Spirit live in
the baptized graced soul
most abundantly the more
they are filled with God's grace and
the Holy Spirit fills them —
the spirit of such a soul is
willing — cooperative — going
forth with enthusiasm to do
God's will —
LIFE IN the SPIRIT
Where as the soul choosing to
hurt others doing God's work —
can be passive-aggressive —
sitting on a pity pot after
their attack because they
feel bad for their evil actions —
expecting to suck the energy from
a holy soul
A person acting for satan — is dark —
provoking, causing disharmony,
laughing at others suffering
for their evil, discord —
They block the work others are
doing — they become more and
more enslaved to satan who
The baptized soul filled with light - is
filled when they go to the sacraments
The Holy Spirit moves in them
They are not willful seeking dominance
They are focused on God's will and
They live in the Spirit of God
They are willing to serve
There is energy
There is love — vibrancy —
They live for God not selfish for
The selfish person is trying to
prove — they are worth
admiring — they are to
be honored — respected —
they want the top seat for
they manipulate or try to
manipulate others doing
good to be dominant for
dominance sake —
a weakness from the garden
The devil is counseling them —
to hold back needed materials
for control —
to get control with money
to keep secrets —
God is calling us to be children
of the light building His
Knowing the purity of the Hearts of
Jesus and Mary
Living in Their pure and holy Hearts
A willing spirit inside loving God —
Obeying the commandments of God
LIFE IN the SPIRIT
God wants harmony
People who do unpredictable things
in an isolated manner and
work a path like this
But the act isn't enough —
the devil then uses their actions
if they continue to operate for
him to cause confusion —
make those over them look weak
because they try to deal with
The devil wants confusion
The devil attacks structure by
people he tries to use to
seek dominance for
ie — God gave us the commandments
to obey —
People can make fun of Jesus
People can disobey the commandments
and they are relativists —
that means — this is my truth
and you have your truth and
That isn't okay
Jesus is the way, the truth and the
Did you notice - even with children —
if they were caught stealing
a cookie out of the cookie
jar — they can lie —
children must be taught to not lie —
It doesn't feel good when you lie
to cover things up
But after 40 years of lying our
conscience can become
When we do something wrong —
the holy soul admits it —
they say they are sorry for
they want the truth in
John 16: 13-15
However, when the Spirit of truth comes
he will lead you to the complete truth,
since he will not be speaking
of his own accord,
but will say only what he has been told;
and he will reveal to you
the things to come.
He will glorify me,
since all he reveals to you
will be taken from what is mine.
Everything the Father has is mine;
that is why I said:
all he reveals to you
will be taken from what is mine.
When people do bad acts — they
are seldom finished —
many then go for weeks, years
months — punishing others
to prove what they did
was wrong — was right —
(a wrong act is wrong)
That is what the devil wants —
He wants to wreck marriages —
He wants to wreck institutions
He wants people to give up their
because they want to be
right when they sin —
and they then hurt others more with
lies and punishment
The devil wants this punishment
for those telling the truth
and living in the truth —
so he presses on people
who sin (because they
do not choose life) then
he gets them to try to punish
the just man for their
A person sinning is sinning —
Holding back needed information
Controlling for a person not in
Is how the devil works in
schools, institutions —
wherever there is to be
The devil can attack using the
weakness of a wounded human
nature — and the person gives in
to their weak human nature
because of seeking dominance for
dominance sake, jealousy,
anger, envy, lust, slothfulness
We are to be pure like Mary
and Jesus — the New Adam and
the New Eve
Jesus is the way, the truth
and the life
An uninformed conscience
comes from choosing evil — it
becomes easier to do evil
Vices are habits
We must pray for virtues of
prudence, temperance, justice,
these act as a unit —
We beg God for the grace to see
so we do not give into vices —
We go to the Eucharist
We do adoration
We go to confession
When we go to the sacraments worthily
we are filled with His life
We live a grace filled life
Life in the Spirit
We are struggling to become more
weakness of will
We seek to be more and more in the image and
likeness of God
We live a deeper life of consecration —
We go to the Immaculate Heart
of Mary, and we know the
Holy Spirit forms us
more and more in the image
and likeness of God
as children of light —
not darkness we come forth
Mary appeared in Clearwater —
sparkling like the sun —
to spread this Consecration to
her heart and the Heart of
her Son Jesus so we would come
forth children of light -
likened more and more to Jesus
She was covered with light
She appeared to remind us of
our covenant with God
Genesis 9: 12-17
‘And this’, God said, ‘is the sign of the covenant which I now make between myself and you and every living creature with you for all ages to come: I now set my bow in the clouds and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. When I gather the clouds over the earth and the bow appears in the clouds, I shall recall the covenant between myself and you and every living creature, in a word all living things, and never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all living things. When the bow is in the clouds I shall see it and call to mind the eternal covenant between God and every living creature on earth, that is, all living things.’
‘That’, God told Noah, ‘is the sign of the covenant I have established between myself and all living things on earth.’
Fr. Carter got this message
Excerpt from Tell My People
The Holy Spirit
Jesus: "My beloved friend, tell My people to pray daily to the Holy Spirit. They are to pray for an increase in His gifts. My people must realize that the Holy Spirit comes to transform them. The Spirit desires to transform you more and more according to My image. Those who are docile to His touch become increasingly shaped in My likeness. He performs this marvel within Mary's Immaculate Heart. The more one dwells in My Mother's Heart, the more active are the workings of the Spirit. The Spirit leads Mary to place you within My own Heart. In both Our Hearts, then, your transformation continues. The more you are formed after My own Heart, the more I lead you to the bosom of My Father. Tell My people all this. Tell them to pray daily for a greater appreciation of these wondrous gifts. I am Lord and Master. All who come to My Heart will be on fire to receive the gifts of the Spirit in ever greater measure! I love and bless My people!"
Reflection: The Holy Spirit is given to us to fashion us ever more according to the likeness of Jesus. And the more we are like Jesus, the more Jesus leads us to the Father. Do we, each day, pray to the Holy Spirit to be more open to His transforming influence? Do we strive each day to grow in union with Mary? The greater our union with our Mother, the spouse of the Holy Spirit, the greater is the transforming action of the Holy Spirit within us.
end of excerpt
July 31, 1994
Words of Jesus to Members
of Shepherds of Christ Associates:
"My beloved priest-companion, I intend to use the priestly newsletter, Shepherds of Christ, and the movement, Shepherds of Christ Associates, in a powerful way for the renewal of My Church and the world.
"I will use the newsletter and the chapters of Shepherds of Christ Associates as a powerful instrument for spreading devotion to My Heart and My Mother's Heart.
"I am calling many to become members of Shepherds of Christ Associates. To all of them I will give great blessings. I will use them as instruments to help bring about the triumph of the Immaculate Heart and the reign of My Sacred Heart. I will give great graces to the members of Shepherds of Christ Associates. I will call them to be deeply united to My Heart and to Mary's Heart as I lead them ever closer to My Father in the Holy Spirit."
- Message from Jesus to Father Edward J. Carter, S.J., Founder, as given on July 31, 1994,
feast of Saint Ignatius Loyola, Founder of the Society of Jesus (The Jesuits)
Do you say the words of the
consecration to the 2 Hearts —
You must live it —
Mary said at Fatima
Do we talk about it and
Consecration to the 2 Hearts
means doing the will of
Look at Mary
Look at China
There is peace in the pieta
resignation to God's will —
How do we give into satan —
pressing down —
We must have faith and love doing
God's will — struggle in peace —
We want to be better —
We want the Holy Spirit to help
us to be willing in serving
God as Mary was under
the cross —
holding Jesus under the cross
We know the prayer
the Our Father
Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.
God is our Father
We want His will to be done
on earth as it is in heaven
We are the adopted sons of
God, but we say
Our Father —
God's name is sacred —
Look how we act today
Jesus is truly present in the
Jesus is truly present in China, Indiana
in our Church
December 5, 2008
from the Clearwater building while Jesus and Mary appeared.
Sing: Blessed are they. Rejoice and be glad, rejoice and be glad.
R. Can we rejoice and be glad? What lets you rejoice and be glad?
Mary says Rejoice and be glad! My children, rejoice and rejoice — for your God has found favor with you, and given to you the great gifts of His most precious love. And yet you look all over for so many things, that are the very things that are leading you away from what God the Father wants you to have. Let go, my people, my children, favored of the Father, let go, and let His love permeate your heart and soul.
R. For faith, for hope and charity.
1. Jesus: I appear to you as My Most Loving Jesus, that you will see the light, and that you will tell the world, that in the darkness that I am here, and that you are not to fear. For many are called and few are chosen, and yet they are living in such agony, because they reach for those things that are not the Father's will, for the Plan is the Father's, and you were created in My image and likeness. Reach My children, for the light, reach for the light of life. Come to My Most Sacred Heart, and know the fire of My love. Be Not Afraid - for I am with you always.
2. R. One little light in the darkness, then there are two and three, two little lights in the darkness
Jesus: I have called you to come to Me as a body, to know My love, to spread this love to the world. For the more I outpour My grace to you, the more I have given to you this commission to be My instrument in a world that is saddened, for it is searching for things that will not make them happy. And to you that I have revealed the great secrets of My Heart — go out, I tell you, go out — without fear and trepidation, go out and reach My chosen ones, for I am in love with you this moment in this day.
R. And He's appearing in magnificent light.
3. Jesus: And so you say to Me — "Well Jesus, I would rather do it this way", and you know in your heart I'm telling to do it that way. And then you keep playing with the idea, but this would be the fun way, and that way is not as fun. And I say to you, "Well do it My way, because when you do it My way, I can work in that, and lead others to Me." And yet so many will choose the selfish way, the way that they want, and they will drive off the connections that can lead more souls to My Heart.
4. R. And the angel appeared to Mary, and asked her to be the Mother of God. Oh Blessed Mother, Mother of the Divine Almighty Savior, that God from His precious gift given to the world, that we do not understand the magnificence of such a calling. Beg God to give the grace that people will see what a gift you are, our heavenly Mother, a gift to the human race, a gift of purity, a gift of you, Mary, conceived without original sin, a gift in which we can know more how God wants us to be as human creatures, living more pure lives.
5. Jesus: And when I walked the earth, I washed My hands. I am God, Creator of the water of this earth, and yet, you are so limited in your thinking, that you think that, the more that you work things out, you will arrive at a conclusion, that can be the conclusion that will touch many, when I have given to you My plan, that you will be able to help the priests, and the Church and the world. But you must surrender, surrender to the plan of the Father, surrender to the plan that Mary gave at Fatima. Pray the prayers that I have given to you, and encourage others to pray them. Grow more deeply in the spiritual life, that you will be great intercessors in this time of trouble in your land. I am your God and I love you with the greatest love.
R. Oh Jesus, how beautiful indeed You are. And I love You, my precious Jesus, I love You, love from the heart. I give you my will and my life. Oh Jesus, come into my heart, and let me know more and more, the preciousness of Your love. Live in me that I will be that person of peace, that will be Your instrument in the world, that will know Your power, that will surrender and not try to control, but to follow Your way, which is the way, the truth and the life. Precious God, impart to me this great grace, to be able to help to change the world, in more and more ways, in which they will know You. God help me to be strong, always, and walk in your light.
6. R. And the incarnation goes on in us, as we go to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, and the Holy Spirit works bringing us forth children of light, more and more, in the image and likeness of Jesus. I want to shout and to sing, for I know that the power is in Him, but we must surrender and let Him do His work in us.
7. R. Surrender, surrender, surrender. Surrender to the will of God.
8. Hail Mary
9. Hail Mary
10. Hail Mary
Sing: Veni Sancte Spiritu
R. Dear Holy Spirit, fill me that I may be able to deliver the message that God desires, to be delivered this day.
1. R. Mary went with hast to visit her cousin, Elizabeth, who was with child. Mary gave to us, filled with the Holy Spirit, the beautiful Magnificat.
Sing: Holy is His Name
2. Sing: Ho-ly, Ho-ly, Ho-ly is His Name
3. R. And then John the Baptist was one crying in the desert, "Make ready a way for the Lord." Elizabeth brought forth her child, John the Baptist.
4. R. And I pray for the babies that are aborted, especially those today, that God will help that person to see that this is not the will of God, that this terrible atrocity will be stopped. Oh God hear us. How precious indeed, we know the womb of the Virgin Mary was, and the womb of Elizabeth that once was considered barren. And so as we look at so many things, and even the way that the earth is today, God teaches us in the barren women of the bible, how despite their barrenness He brought great fruit to the land. For in God all things are possible.
5. Mary: Don't be afraid my children, for Jesus is with you, and He is with you in the Eucharist. Tell the people of this world about the Church and about the Holy Eucharist, tell them about baptism and spread the Blue Books — the Blue Book 6 that tells them so much about baptism. Rejoice my children, for God is with you, and listen to the message that I gave to you at Fatima, and give to you today. For it is in hope that you will help many souls, but in scampering around in darkness, in mulling over the events that are dark, how will you touch the souls that are crying to be feed, and wanting to know, what is given to you in the Blue Books of God's love? Oh precious little children of mine, Jesus has given to you great favors here. Thank Him and help others to know of the gifts given. I am Mary your Mother, and I thank you for responding to my request.
6. Mary: Now I want you to let go, and surrender to Jesus now. To not be afraid, but to trust in Him, to say, "Jesus, Jesus - Most Sacred Heart I trust in you. Now I give this problem and that problem, and the world situation to you, and I want to help make reparation to your Heart, and the heart of your Mother for the offenses against Them."
Jesus: I am with you - Jesus cries out - I am with you this day. Do not run or feel abandoned. It is the devil that works more and more, in your minds, telling you many things, that are not true. Do not listen to his fallacious reasoning. Let your hearts be filled with the wisdom of the Holy Spirit, that you will be an instrument of joy and peace and love in the world. I am with you - He cries again - I am with you this day.
R. We look at Elizabeth who was considered barren, who brought forth John the Baptist, the voice of one crying in the desert, "Make ready the way for the Lord." From the barren land, there is much fruit. Believe and pray. Be one with God that He will use you as instruments in this troubled world.
7. R. Mary, pray with us for the peace of the world, that grace will be given from God, as we give our hearts to you, Mary, as we give them to Jesus. Hear our prayer, help us and all the things in our hearts, for we believe Mary, we believe in the power of God. We believe that God the Father allowed you to appear in this building, that we would pray with you Mary, pray for the priests, and the Church and the world, and believe that God will hear that prayer.
8. Mary: I am Mary your Mother. And God is answering your prayers, my children, continue to pray and have faith and hope. Spread the message that Jesus has given to you, from this building, and from the Shepherds of Christ Movement. Do not be afraid, be empowered. Live as God wants you to. You are uniquely special to God.
9. Mary: Do not be afraid, my little ones, my precious children.
10. Mary: You will not be able to do what My Son Jesus, and I have asked you to do, if you are not filled with great faith, and if you do not believe. Pray for the grace to believe, that you will be able to help accomplish, much good work from this mission God has called you to.
The Birth of Jesus
1. Hail Mary
2. Jesus: And I come to you, My children, and in the dark night, there are many, many, many lights for you to look at, that are very beautiful and you say, "Oh look at the lights!" But you will never know the beauty of the light of My Most Sacred Heart, shining against the darkness. But you I have called to be instruments, to spread this love, to pray for this, to tell others how important it is to the peace of the world. Think of the lights this Christmas against the dark night, and to how this makes you happy. Think of how people's hearts will be happy when the light of My love is shining within them against the dark night.
3. Hail Mary
4. Hail Mary
5. Hail Mary
6. Hail Mary
7. R. We have a little church in China, and Fr. Carter would always say, "Well, its not very rich, Rita, it's like Bethlehem."
8. Hail Mary
9. Sing: Silent Night
10. Hail Mary
1. Hail Mary
2. Hail Mary
3. Hail Mary
4. Hail Mary
5. Hail Mary
6. Hail Mary
7. Hail Mary
8. Hail Mary
9. Hail Mary
10. Hail Mary
The Finding of Jesus in the Temple
1. Hail Mary
2. R. Daddy, daddy will you help me find this? Sure honey, I'll help you find it. Daddy, daddy will you help me find this?
God the Father: My precious child, I come to you and I speak to you. I am God the Father, and I tell you that I want you to look for the light, to look to be the instruments that I have created you to be in this world. That you will be the little children that are calling out, "Daddy, daddy help me to find what You want me to do for You, and help me to serve You with love and joy, and thank You for the vocation that You have given to me and all the gifts, that your hearts will be humble as little children, that you will not reach with a haughty heart seeking things that do not bring you happiness at all, but bring you sorrow and suffering, and showing to others your bad example, who could be persuaded to turn to the light, because I have gifted you in so many ways and blessed you. And I love you so deeply, My little ones let go to Me. I am God the Father. I come to you this day.
3. R. On January 21, 2008 I had a vision in China in the mural, and the black to the left side of the crucifix kept getting blacker, and as I looked at it, I couldn't believe that it got blacker and blacker and blacker, and yet it would just get blacker. And I thought, God, how is this happening, that this is getting blacker and blacker and blacker. And yet I saw Jesus, the Son of God, coming in more magnificent light on the cross. And I knew in my soul the words of the Father, "This is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased."
And I knew that to really live as a son of God — God is calling us to be more and more likened to Jesus, who is going out, who shows me himself lighted in the most magnificent light, that we do not even comprehend, for our minds are so limited, and we are not ready to know those things yet, that God will reveal to us in heaven. And yet we are so limited in our vision, and the more I have seen these visions, the more my heart is in such sorrow for I want to be able to reveal it. But it is in your praying for that grace, as you read those revelations that He has given, that we will be the ones that will help lift the souls, that are caught in the muck, that are looking for life, when life is found in Him.
Life is found when we go to the Eucharist, and He outpours His grace, when we live more abundantly, as God wants us to live in this life in Him. I cry within my soul for I know the message in those writings so deeply, and yet it is the mighty medicine, and yet it is the answer, and yet as we pray for the priests and the Church — the priests and the Church can help to heal this horrendous situation the world in is, and listening to the message of Our Lady of Fatima, and studying the messages that God has given to us in the Shepherds of Christ, in being a better bride of the bridegroom, in a world in which love is diminishing more and more, because of the divorces, because parents are not spending the time with their children.
Children deserve to have that love, that their hearts are hearts of love. That they are not baby-sat by a T.V. that is hard and cold. God is here this day, outpouring His love, and telling the world of His love in those messages in the Blue Book. The world is hungry as I heard in 1991, for 6 weeks, "feed the hungry souls, feed them, feed them." Help me to spread the message of His love, given to us from His Sacred Heart, outpoured to us in the Eucharist, and in adoration that we will live in the light, that we will be children filled with His life, and so we can say with St. Paul " I have been crucified with Christ, but it is no longer I who live, but He who lives in me."
Alleluia! Alleluia! The Lord is risen. "Come out of your tombs" He says, "I am alive! I am alive! I am alive!" What about this mystery? Meditate on the mystery - Jesus is Lost in the Temple, as Mary appeared over and over again to me at the old seminary, she told me of her children that were lost, and begged me to do as Jesus told me to reach them.
Jesus: Harken to My voice, My children, I am Jesus, your Savior. I died for the souls of this earth. Let go and let Me fill you with My grace that you will be empowered to be children of the light, to touch the hearts of many, to give them hope, where so many in the world have turned from life and are indeed hopeless. I am Jesus. I am with you today. Believe and trust in Me. Ask for healing in all the ways in which you need to be healed, and your family needs to be healed, pray for the healing of the world. Ask that My Blood is spread on the people of the earth and the Church. Pray for your priests, and the Church and the world. Believe! Believe!
Do not give into satan, who says, "Oh you don't feel this way today, let's be - not following our vocation too good." I have asked you to respond willingly, that you will be children of the light, and carrying the strayed ones home to My Heart. Be empowered now. Know that I am filling you with My light and My grace, but you must open your heart, and let go of the animosity, and anger, envy, unforgiveness - and reach with a heart of love. Reach My child, and touch the stars, if you can. For I have given to you the gift to know Me, as I have never given before.
4. Sing: Do do do do etc.
R. And we walk the altar. Yes! We walk the altar in church, and we go the front of the church, and we receive the Divine Almighty God, who loves us so much, that He is with us this day, truly present, no less present than the day He walked the earth, and He gives Himself to us and He says to us —
Jesus: And what are you thinking about? All the irritable things that satan can plant in your head. You touch Me with cold hands and a cold heart, and I want you to love Me and say thanks, "Oh Jesus, I am in love with You!" And you are cold in your hearts, and hollow in your minds. Let go! Surrender to My on-fire love. Tell the people about the Blue Books. Let them know the Mighty Medicine is in the Eucharist. Amen.
R. Jesus is saying Amen. Amen! Thank You for the gifts given. Alleluia! We praise You. We love You. We adore You and we worship You — our Savior, beloved. Amen.
Hail Holy Queen
R. God help our country to be holy, please, that they will do the will of God. Stamp out this awful abortion, outpour Your grace and have mercy on us. God, we believe in You. Hear us! Help our priests. Help those called in the Shepherds of Christ, to not give into negative feelings, that satan will try to tempt them with, so that they will not do what You have called them to do. Help us to be empowered, to be as You want us to be in the world. Jesus hear us, we place our trust in Thee. We surrender our wills and our lives, and we want to be one in You at every moment, doing the will of the Father — in whatever it is that we do, that you have called us to, sleeping, eating, whatever it is — united to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, that tremendous grace to be released to the world. Amen. Amen. Amen. Amen.
In the Name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
from the Clearwater building while Jesus and Mary appeared at 6:20pm.
Sing: Jesus the Light of the World
R. We want to pray for faith, for hope and charity.
Jesus is Baptized by John in the Jordan
1) R. These are the mysteries of light and as we pray, Mary prays with us.
2) Hail Mary
3) Sing: Jesus, Jesus, Jesus the light of the world etc.
4) Hail Mary
5) R. And John baptized Jesus in the Jordan, and above Him was a dove, and a voice from the heavens was heard, "This is My beloved Son in whom I am well pleased." The Father sent His Son into the world, that we would know how to be, more and more, sons of God. But as we go to the Immaculate Heart of our Mother, the Holy Spirit is working in Mary's heart, bringing us forth in that image and likeness of God, filling us more and more with His grace. Mary is full of grace. Mary is the Mediatrix of all grace. Within the womb of Mary, Jesus was formed, through the power of the Holy Spirit. What an awesome place, this womb of Mary. What an awesome place, the Immaculate Heart of Mary, the spiritual womb. And it is for us to place ourselves in the heart of Mary and in the Heart of Jesus, our little heaven on earth, to put our children in Their Hearts, to put our families, to put the world, to put the Church.
Dear God, we consecrate the whole Church and the world, to the Sacred Heart and to the Immaculate Heart, and we place them in Your Hearts as far as we are able, that there will be peace on this earth, that there will be love in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, the Hearts of purest and tenderest love. That in the world that is getting more and more cold, because of the media, because of many families, where maybe we do other things and not spend time with each other, because maybe we don't pray enough, that Your grace will open our eyes, to see with the light of seven suns, and say, "God, God, God help us to have this light, because Your light fills us and brings us happiness, for it is for this why we were created."
And there was John the Baptist baptizing Jesus in the Jordan and a voice from the heavens, "This is My beloved Son in whom I am well pleased." Oh God help us to listen to You. Help us to model our lives after You, help us to give our lives to Your Sacred Heart, and to the heart of Mary, our spiritual Mother. We have joy because there is hope in Him. And so Pope John Paul II said, "Be Not Afraid." Pray to all the angels and saints up there. Pray to the Father, in the Name of Jesus, in the Holy Spirit, united to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, with all the angels and saints — offer up everything that you do, every day to the Mass, that we will be united deeply together, as members of the body of Christ. We have hope. This is the message that I circulate, the message that God will outpour His grace, when we pray this way. For 17 years God has been teaching me and Fr. Carter, how to pray.
Use the prayers He has given, and say the Morning Offering, give your heart to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. Say those prayers in the Red Prayer Manual, and He promises to take you deeper into His Heart and Mary's heart. What a promise. Do you remember saying those promises to the Sacred Heart? Weren't they beautiful? I want my heart, my name written on His Heart. I want peace in my home and that's what happens from this devotion to the Sacred Heart. Families who pray the prayers, can tell you how there is peace with their families. They may not be perfect, but God outpours special grace, for praying those prayers in the Red Prayer Manual, grace for the priests, the Church and the world — grace for us to take us deeper into His Heart, grace for our families. And so I know we all have special intentions tonight that we want to pray for. I want to pray for all those and my intentions, and for all the intentions of the Sacred Heart, for everything on my list, that our Lord ask us to pray for, for the movement and everything on Jerry's list. And I unite all these prayers with all the people that are praying all over the United States with us, and the world if they can tune in and listen.
6) Jesus: And I come to you that you will know the peace that your heart desires, but you must let go. For when you try to control everything, you are saying, "Oh Jesus, not today, I have the agenda and You get behind me." And I say, "Let go. Surrender. Live in the Father's will in love. Pray to the Holy Spirit that you are filled with the wisdom to know the will of God, and in that lies your happiness, that everything that you do, no matter how small, is done to please the Father and to love. For I am love and I call you to love. Love God and love one another. In this lies your joy and your peace.
7) Mary: My children, I come to you, as you pray this rosary, and I pray with you, for the peace of this world, that men will know the love of my Son Jesus. And I ask you to spread the messages of His Heart given in the Blue Books, that He has given to you. For from them, many will go to the Blessed Sacrament, and receive special grace, special grace to live life more fully. I am Mary your Mother. Listen to my request.
8) Jesus: Do you believe? Or are you afraid? Let go, My precious one, for I am Jesus and I am with you now. Are you tied in a knot? What is it that you are seeking? Do you not know that I am always with you, that I never leave you, and that you can come to My Heart, that you can pray? God the Father, the Holy Spirit and I will fill you with the fire of God's love. Oh precious child of My Father, you were created uniquely to love. And no one can love as you or give to the world. You must see your specialness, and you must seek to do the Father's will, be empowered in this, that God has called you to great holiness, to live lives that will help others in the world, to pray as intercessors, to believe that your prayers are mighty prayers, because My power is Almighty. And you need not fear for I am with you this day, in this place. Come and know My love.
9) Jesus: Oh blessed of My Father, you were created with such dignity. It is the lack of respect for the human person, that is of great concern. You must pray for this, for the dignity of man, that the people of this earth, will respect the dignity of man, will respect life. But you have been called to this special mission, to pray and to live holy lives, in obedience to the commandments of God, to go to Mass whenever you can go, but to say your Morning Offering every day, and unite everything that you do, to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, to tell others to pray their Morning Offering, to pray as a family your Morning Offering, to give your hearts, to My Heart and the heart of My Mother, to display images of Our Two Hearts in your homes, and to have this devotion in your home. I will be King and Center of your hearts, your family, your homes, your lives. I will help you in your vocation, I will help you in your life. Oh precious child of Mine, I love you so dearly. Listen to Me now. Let go and let God.
10) Jesus: And a voice from the heavens was heard, "This is My beloved Son in whom I am well pleased." The Mysteries of Light. I am the Light of the World.
R. And as He speaks He is covered with light. And He is telling us these things, that we will listen, that we will turn to the light, that we will focus on this and that we will pray, that we will love one another and forgive, that we will recognize that we are imperfect, and if it is God's will and at all possible, we will continue to try to work with one another, to have lives of unity and love and peace, that we will recognize the calling of baptism, by being a member of the body of Christ, in being a strong unit in this world.
R. Dear God, you know all of our intentions here. We want the world to be the way that You want it to be. We are sorry for the sins of men. And we want the Church to grow in ever greater holiness, for we and the Church and the world are in the state of becoming. And we must give our lives to You, that we can be molded more and more, into the image and likeness of God, as You desire.
Awesomeness! That's how I describe God. Awesomeness! As I explore more and more, insight into the mystery, and He reveals more of Himself to me, and I go to the Word and the Eucharist, and realize that in everything I do all day, that I am united to the Mass, and yet are there struggles? — yes — because we are imperfect, we all have tendencies because of our wounded human nature, and the devil presses in and talks to us, many times, in his fallacious reasoning, trying to get us to think things that are not true, that can lead to hatred and hurt.
And yet we must go to our heart and pray to God and listen to Him, and try to do the will of God, in Wisdom and Knowledge, heartfelt Wisdom, the Wisdom that God will impart to us, to live our lives as He intends. Believe and pray. Do not give into that negative thinking, the kind that runs on and on and on, that makes us worry incessantly about things that may or may never happens. For what good does it do, even turning on the television, and turning on the news, that fear — oh start the fear!
We want to know that God is near. We want to hear what He wants us to do, and we want to be confident and strong, even though we suffer, He shows us that our life is — death - resurrection. Sometimes we have to keep working on something. But the devil is really strong, and we can't give in to those feelings that are — "Oh I don't feel so good today, so I will pick a fight with whoever I am starting to think about, that violated me." And then just because we are jealous, heap all the jealousies of our life, on that one individual — unhealed relationships of the past.
We have been chosen by God to be special agents, living holy lives, praying, as intercessors for the priests, the Church and the world. That's always saying your Morning Offering, if it's just "I offer up everything I do all day united to the Mass for the priests, the Church and the world." And say for us too in the Shepherds of Christ, for the leaders, for the ones doing this, because we need your prayers. It is your prayers that are helping to renew the Church and the world. It is your prayers that has helped us send out in the past 2 1/2 years, 2,500,000 newsletters to the priests and the hierarchy, who have responded and thanked us. It is your prayers and your commitment, and you are part of this network where they are praying with us.
God had a plan when He told Fr. Carter, and when he started giving me the messages in 1991, and showed me a vision of His Heart, saying that "You do not know what this Heart will do, to so many, to lead them deeper to My Heart." I didn't know anything, I was teaching college - math. I was just doing my thing and He took my voice away, after I started getting the messages, so I could spend that time in prayer. And I just let it all go. And that's why the Blue Books are here, because I surrendered to His will.
I was a choir director. I was in a choir at the seminary. I was teaching at two colleges. I had a family. And I lost my voice. And I knelt on my knees during one of the spring breaks and said, "How can you do this to me? My kids are just about in school now and here I am and I can't even talk." And I kept praying to do the Father's will, using my voice as much as I could, until finally He said, "When you quit all this, you will get your voice back to do what I want." And I did. And that was in 1993.
And I was writing the Blue Books for Jesus, for all the people that they touched, that really learned about the Eucharist, and going to daily Mass and adoration. I was playing Mass in the mornings and that was a good thing, but that was not what He wanted. I was teaching college — that was a good thing, but that was not what He wanted. He wanted the Blue Books. He wanted me to meet Fr. Carter, and to have the Blue Book Meetings, that led to the Shepherds of Christ, and then Mary appeared every day — every day from July 5, 1994 until September 5, 1995, and Fr. Carter was there for about 4 months, while the newsletter was started and the prayer manual.
But I had to do what He told me. I said, "Oh God help me do Your will, I want to do Your will. And there I was, I lost my voice, and then I got down on my knees and said, "Hey wait a minute, I'm a teacher. How can you do this to me? I can't talk. I've prepared my life to teach college. Now the kids are off in school. How can you do this?" And He kept showing me visions of doors and keys, and they weren't the doors I thought. They were the doors that brought me to this, and that was what was in the messages from 1992, that we put on, a couple weeks ago, from 16 years ago —
He taught us how to be intercessors, for this time when the economy is the way that it is, when there are the problem that there are, spiritually in the world, He taught us how to pray for this time, to be united as a strong unit, praying for the priests and the Church and the world. Do you believe? I have been taught how to pray for 17 years from Jesus. Pray with me. For He is taking us deeper and deeper into His Heart, and united to the Mass, our prayers are powerful. Believe and we can help the whole world.
Jesus: So there you are, My little sweet one. And you worry and you worry and you look around. Do you not know how very close I am to you? And when you go to Mass, where is our mind? Can you let go of those distractions that satan wants to plant in your head, so that when you are praying, especially at the consecration of the Mass, you can be so one united to Me in praying to the Father in the Holy Spirit, with all the angels and saints, that tremendous grace can be outpoured — the sacrifice of Calvary sacramentally made present. You say "Oh my little prayers don't make much difference." I have called you to be My instrument, to pray, to live a holy life, to say your Morning Offering. And I am outpouring My richest grace to you, to not give into those distractions, negative thoughts, worries and things that lead you nowhere. Pray and ask for God's help in all of your troubles, that you will do the things that you should in prudence, justice, temperance and fortitude. Glory Be
The Marriage at Cana
R. And we can see in this marriage at Cana how important intercessory prayer is. This is considered the first public miracle of Christ, where He turned water into wine. And look what a gift we have in the Mass, where bread and wine are changed into the Body and Blood of Jesus. Thank You God. Forgive us for being so greedy about so stupid things, and not even saying Thank You for the Eucharist, that You have given to us, and our baptism in which we receive this sharing in Your life. And our human nature is elevated to share in Your Divine life, and our knowing and loving capacity is elevated. I love the Church so much God, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Jesus for coming and dying on the cross for us, and rising on the 3rd day. Thank You for this sharing in Your life.
1) R. I want to pray through the intercession of Mary, for Mary told Jesus, "They have no wine", and He said as much to her, "Well, what do you want Me to do about it?" But He turned the water into wine. Mary we pray for the needs of this earth. We pray through your powerful intercession. You pray with us. Will you ask your spouse, the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts that we are willing to do God's will, that we have a willing spirit as the Holy Spirit fills us, and enlightens us to know what God wants with us.
2) Hail Mary
3) Hail Mary
4) R. The most perfect union — between Jesus, a Divine Person, with a human and Divine nature — and Mary the highest human creature, is found in that relationship. And so the union of the Two Hearts, is a place to study that intimacy of love between Jesus and Mary, between Jesus and His Mother. And so people can describe things in dysfunction, and they can get caught down there and then they say, "Well, you should know this, this, this and this." But we need to pray as God has told us. This is what God wants, obedience to the commandments, to pray for the people of the world, that they will obey God's commandments, that they will have this order of obedience to God, rather than the disorder, because of disobeying God's laws and commandments.
5) R. Of giving in to those inclinations, the concupiscence of the flesh, of the wounded human nature, but seeking the things of the Spirit, that will lead us to greater life in God.
6) R. And so Jesus uses this wedding in the Marriage feast of Cana. And it is a wedding — it's the wedding meeting between you and Jesus, the bridegroom of your soul — and me and Jesus, who is the bridegroom of my soul. And I go to the Mass, and I walk the isle and I receive Jesus the Divine Almighty God in the Eucharist, who comes to me in His Divinity and humanity, no less present present than the day He walked the earth. And what happens - when this happens — He just outpours His life in Me. He gives me so much grace. We must get this message out in the Blue Books. It changed your life, and my life and so many people's lives. They got one Blue Book, and everybody that, almost, is in this Movement, came in here because of a Blue Book. Now you look at your relationship before you came into the Shepherds of Christ, even saying the prayers in the Prayer Manual, where Jesus is working to take you deeper into His Heart, where you go to the Eucharist, and He outpours His grace, so you are more deeply one in Him, because of the saturation of that grace.
7) Hail Mary
8) Hail Mary
9) Hail Mary
10) Hail Mary
The Kingdom of God
Sing: I Have Called You By Name
1) Jesus: I am with you now.
2) Jesus: I want you to help build My Kingdom here on earth, that your hearts will be holy, that your lives will be offered in the Morning Offering, everything that you do all day, for the priests, and the Church and the world, and that you will know that I am with you all day. You are mighty soldiers and I love you.
3) Jesus: I love you, I love you, I love you. Be confident that I am with you now.
4) Jesus: Do not listen to the negative voices, the fallacious reasoning that satan tempts you with, or give in to those feelings, "Oh I don't feel good. I can't do what God is calling me to do." What do you think satan is going to tell you? Let go to Me.
5) Jesus: Always praying, always being one in your vocation, knowing that I have called you by name, to pray for the priests, the Church and the world, and offer up everything that you do all day in the Morning Offering. Pray for your family this way. Pray for the needs that you have. Say the Hourly prayer — "Oh Jesus who has said, ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened to you — I ask, I seek, I knock that my prayer will be granted — through the powerful intercession of Our Lady." Pray whenever you can.
6) R. Dear Father, I pray in the Name of Your Son Jesus, in the Holy Spirit with all the angels and the saints and the souls of purgatory, through the intercession of Mary.
7) R. "Heaven and earth may pass away, but my word will not pass away."
8) Sing: I Have Called You By Name
9) Hail Mary
10) Hail Mary
R. And He took some of the Apostles up Mt. Tabor, and He was transfigured before their face, and Moses and Elijah appeared. Moses was given the commandments and Elijah was a prophet, but Jesus was the perfection of the law and the prophets.
1) Jesus: I call you to help renew the Church and the world, to repent of your sins, to be faithful in loving Me and loving one another, that you will be My instruments to go into the world — leaders of My love, telling the people, "Jesus loves you. Here's a Blue Book."
2) Jesus: Open anywhere.
3) Jesus: Do you want to be holy?
4) Jesus: Surrender to Me.
5) Jesus: Give your heart to the heart of My Mother, that the Holy Spirit will work bringing you out more and more, as a child of the light, molded in My image and likeness. Believe, that I may fill you, that you will be happy, for you will be likened to Me, pleasing the Father, and filled with the fire of God's love, as the Holy Spirit sanctifies you, and gives you, more and more, sharing in Our abundant life.
6) Hail Mary
7) R. And they went up to the mountain with Jesus, and they saw Him in glistening light. God wants us to go to the Eucharist, and the more we eat His Body and drink His Blood, the more we are changed. Don't you just love the Eucharist? I love our Church.
8) R. Dear God help us to love our Church more and more.
9) Hail Mary
10) Hail Mary
The Institution of the Eucharist
1) Mary: And I come to you my children, and I love you so very much. You do not even realize the great gift that God the Father is giving to you, in allowing Jesus to come to you in the Holy Eucharist, that priests can celebrate Mass, and can give to you the great gift that God has given in the Church. Through the pierced Heart of Jesus the Church was born — water for baptism and blood for the Eucharist. My children, thank your heavenly Father. Do not go around and complain, and act as if you are not given such gifts when you are. And He will bless you more and more abundantly, when you are grateful children, living to love and to serve Him, and obey the commandments. My children, I cry to you from this my place in Florida. Be pure in your heart, for He has called you, and He will use you in your lives, living holy lives as intercessors, and your families will be blessed. I am Mary, your Mother. Listen to my request.
2) Mary: Do you believe? Do you believe that I speak to you here? What do think Jesus would say if He wrote to you the letters as He did in the Blue Books, but to tell you of the gift of the Eucharist. And I watch you my little children, whine and complain. You must listen for you can help to change the world in being holy, in going to the Eucharist and thanking your Father, and consecrating your homes and your families and schools and churches, to the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart, in meditating on the mysteries of the rosary, that you will know more and more about Our lives. My children, the Eucharist is a gift the Father gives to you, that my Son Jesus comes to you, no less present than the day He walked the earth, giving Himself to you, in His Divinity and humanity. Raise the roof and pray my children. Pray for the neglect that has been given, even by priests, who do not cherish the Eucharist as they should. (R. And her mouth moves as she speaks.) Precious little ones, you are so favored by your God. Harken to me for He will make you fishers of men. I am Mary, your Mother. Listen to me.
3) Mary: You do not even know the gift, that God has given to you in the Blue Books. Read the Blue Books and the Father will outpour His grace.
4) Mary: And I pray with you now — little ones, little ones, make a spiritual communion. Say "Jesus come to me, I love You so much. I want You to come to me in a spiritual communion, because I am so on fire in love with You." (R. She's so pretty.) I love you so much my children. This is the gift that you must cherish, the gift of the priest and the Church, the gift of the Eucharist, the gift of God with you today.
5) Mary: And I pray with you.
R. And she appears because she is so beautiful, so beautiful. I love you so much Mary, I love you, I love you, I love you. Thank you for this building. Thank you for this place, God the Father. Thank you for the rosaries, and the Blue Books and the Mass Book to teach us more and more, how to pray, to love it, to love the Word, to sing the Word, to feed us with Your Word and the Eucharist. Dear God this is our delight, to be feed with the Word and the Eucharist. Mary our Mother, teach us more and more about intimacy with God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Mary: And the Father, Son and Holy Spirit dwell in the graced baptized soul. Live in the Spirit my children, that your lives are lived in joy and peace and life. The Father has chosen you, and He wants you to know that you are favored by Him. Be proud to say you are a member of the Shepherds of Christ in the army of Jesus.
R. Oh dear God, hear our prayers. Amen. (Amen.)
6) Sing: I am the Bread of Life
R. You know it's so awesome when you think about even the Hail Mary, because it is so beautiful, because you say, 'Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee, blessed art though among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.' But look at every time we say the Hail Mary — we pray — 'Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death' — we pray — 'now and at the hour of our death' — we pray for that last hour of death. And Mary knew that that would be important to us, to know that we wouldn't be afraid, even though we have to die, that God is preparing us always to know that He is with us, and we do not have to fear death. But we must be prepared and live holy lives, loving God and loving one another. 'Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.'
7) Hail Mary
8) Hail Mary
9) Hail Mary
10) Hail Mary
Hail Holy Queen
R. Well, we will be closed on the 11th and the 12th — really the police wanted us to close, because there was just such a mob last year and there was a lot of things that just weren't really right, and it's a real safety thing. We just did not have the ability to protect that many people here, that even speak a foreign language than us. And the police told us, that they wanted us to not have that. We weren't prepared for that, for the safety of those people. And so there will not be the prayer service on the 11th and the 12th, and we will actually close the site. We will have police protection here, to stop the people from coming on the 11th and the 12th, because it is not safe.
But the other nights we do the 6:20 prayers every night, and on December 17th we will be here again. I will be here at 6:20, and we will pray really, really hard. Not only that, it will be the 8 year anniversary on December 18th, of when Fr. Carter died, because the very end of the second millennium, he died the day after the anniversary, December 18th — right after the 6:20 prayers was when he died. And so on December 17th, we'll have the usual 6:20 prayer service here. And I know it would really please Our Lord and Our Lady if you came and prayed.
Rosie, I don't think I told you this, but Our Lord wants you praying inside the building, in that room at night, and not outside anymore. And so the 6:20 prayers will be inside of the building here every night. You come in please, and say the Shepherds of Christ prayers with us, because God really does want us praying from this building for the priest, the Church and the world. Please take your vocation seriously.
Mary and Jesus appeared to me, and They appeared this afternoon. Mary prayed throughout the whole rosary with us. Jesus was in magnificent light, and He is really with us. Please go into the internet and if there is anything, into the daily writing, that you need to know, listen to the retreat in China and pray with us.
Help us if you can with this mailing of Fr. Joe's homily book, Cycle B. Just please pray for us, and for the priests and the hierarchy and the pope, because they really do think that you are praying for them, and its very, very important to them. So I just want to say that we will be open like we always are, but we are not going to be open on the 11th and the 12th, and if you could please pray for that, for all the intentions for that. We brought Bob back down here and I want to welcome Bob back here. Please pray for us as a community doing this work and the mailing and them printing Fr. Joe's book.
And if you could help with your donations. It is hard. The building payment is about $11,000 a month and then there's other expenses that — for this little parcel of land, we have to pay a little bit for some parking places. We can use your help, if you can please help us. We have been paying on this building since 1998, and we got over a million left. But Jesus and Mary want us here. And take the Jesus and Mary water — it just majorly has helped people heal. And please pray for me, because I really do feel close to you. I feel close to you from this prayer service tonight, and I want to be united praying with you for all these needs that we mentioned. Thank you. Hope I get to see you again. This is Rita Ring. This is another 5th — December 5th, 2008.
I don't know if you remember, but in the Apostles Manual, it was about 12 days before Mary appeared here. But I had seen Mary every 5th for 2 1/2 years, and on December 5th of 1996, instead of Mary appearing, I was at Holy Cross-Immaculata then — Jesus appeared on the Crucifix at the point of death. Then I was told to put the Mary's Message tape out on the Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe, December 12, 1996, and then Mary appeared here on the building — it was 12 days after Jesus appeared on the cross. All this is in the Apostles Manual if you want to read it. And we have some of those out there. It is also on the internet. If you click into the archives - in Rita Ring's writings - you can bring up the Apostles Manual and read about it. Thanks a lot. Amen.
I give my heart to Jesus and Mary with you in love.
March 13, 1995
Monday - Season of Lent
Mary of the Woods Nursing Home
The Agony in the Garden
1. R. Be with Jesus in the Garden. See Him as He kneels there. See Him in such agony. Put yourself right there in the dark night and focus on Jesus. Block out the other thoughts that are in your mind now, things from your life, distractions. This is the time to be alone with Jesus and to meditate on His Passion. It is in meditating on His Passion that we realize more and more the immensity of the great love that He has for each one of us.
2. R. Jesus knelt there and He saw before Him all the sins of all men from all time. He saw all their evilness, their vileness. These are the souls that He loved so dearly and He saw all of this before His eyes.
3. R. Think of His Heart so full of love for each and every soul. He saw before Him His bitter Passion, all the spitting, the crowning of thorns, the scourging at the pillar. He saw all the events that He was about to undergo.
4. R. His Heart is an endless source of Divine Love. He was born a little baby in the town of Bethlehem out of greatest love for each one of us. The Father sent His only Son into the world and now Jesus kneels in the Garden, His Heart overflowing with love for each of His precious souls.
5. R. Jesus is the Almighty God. At any moment He could have stopped everything that was about to happen, but in compliance to the Father's will, always doing the Father's will, Jesus said: "Not My will, but Thine be done".
6. Song: I come to you with greatest love, I am your loving Savior. I am your God, I died for you. I come to you this day.
7. R. Jesus is here this day. Jesus is truly present in the Eucharist in His Divinity and humanity, no less present than the day He was in the Garden. He remains with us with a Heart that is overflowing with Divine Love for each and every one of us, His beloved souls.
8. R. Jesus' greatest agonies were not the agonies, the wounds, that He experienced to His body, but His greatest agonies were the wounds He suffered to His Most Sacred Heart for He loves us with the deepest love.
9. R. Jesus saw before Him all the souls that would be condemned to eternal damnation despite all of His suffering.
10. R. Jesus calls out to us to live in the Father's will, to do as the Father wants us to do. Only in doing the Father's will, will we find happiness and joy. The Father created each one of us uniquely special out of His love for us.
To His death on the cross, Jesus complied always to the Father's will, a look of peace on Jesus' face through all His suffering; total peace because He knew the Father's love. Oh how the Father loves each one of us. There is not another person that He created like us. The Father has such a special plan for each one of us and He loves us with the greatest love.
(Song between decades: I come to you with greatest love, I am your loving Savior. I am your God, I died for you. I come to you this day.)
Jesus is Scourged at the Pillar
1. Jesus: I watch you, My precious ones. I watch you as you go about your day. You do not realize how close I am to you. In all of your sufferings I am there so close. It is in your sufferings that you will be brought to fuller life in Me. Oh, how I love you, My precious ones and how I watch you so closely. Minute by minute, second by second, I am with you, watching you, My beloved ones!
2. R. They led Jesus away. They pulled His hair and slapped His face and they tied Him so cruelly to a pillar.
3. R. See Jesus as He stands in a dim light tied to the pillar. Focus totally on Him. They come at Him with their angry faces and hatred in their hearts and they beat Him unmercifully, from His head to His feet. His once unblemished body is now wounded by their sharp instruments and He stands and He takes all of this for the souls that He loves so dearly. He came to show us how to love. His way is always love. He loved those who persecuted Him and beat Him. How He loves each one of us, His precious souls. He longs and thirsts to be ever closer, to be close in a love relationship with us. This is God who longs and waits for us, Who gives Himself to us this day in Holy Eucharist. Who are we that God gives Himself to us? Who are we that He waits in the tabernacles in the world, longing and thirsting for us to come and share our time with Him? This is Jesus Christ, the Son of God, Who stood at the pillar and was unmercifully beaten for His great love that He has for each one of us.
4. R. Hear the blows! Listen! Focus on Jesus at the pillar and hear the blows! Jesus did not call out and scream. Jesus took willingly all His suffering because He knew it was the Father's will and He loves us so much. Listen! Do you hear the blows they gave to Jesus? They are the sign of His love for us.
5. R. Hear the blows, the blows that were given to Jesus. When we look at our brothers, those who sometimes make us angry, when we look at them, see Jesus at the pillar and hear the blows that He received because He loves our brothers so much. See the creation of the Father. How can we hate our brothers when God the Father created our brothers and Jesus came and gave His life for them?
6. R. Jesus wants such union with each one of us. Surrender! Surrender. Let go of hate or anger that is inside of your hearts. So Jesus can unite ever closer to you in deepest love. In order to have this union with Jesus, He asks us to clear the debris from our hearts. Love can not unite with hatred and anger. An exchange of giving up anger that we have toward our brothers, hatred from the past, for the love that Jesus wants to give to us, that vibrancy and oneness He wants with each and every soul. Jesus longs and thirsts for you to come and spend time with Him after communion in front of the tabernacle. This is God and He thirsts and longs and waits and wants to be so close to us! His Most Sacred Heart is bursting over on fire for love of each and every precious soul.
7. R. Jesus went to His apostles in the Garden and said to them: "Can you not watch one hour with Me"? He comes to us this day and He says "I give you twenty-four hours in the day, can you not spend one hour in silence with Me?" Do you not have time in your busy lives for the Son of God? Yet minute by minute, second by second, we know God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit dwell in the graced baptized soul. Jesus says "I am present in your graced baptized soul in a special way." Jesus longs to be closely united to you. Jesus says "minute by minute, second by second in the silence of your heart: I love you, I love you, I love you. But you do not hear. You do not take the time to be alone with Me." Minute by minute, second by second, God is inside of you saying: I love you, I love you, I love you. Hear the soft gentle voice as I whisper in your heart.
8. R. See Jesus as He stands at the pillar with gashes in His arms, big wounds in His back, the blood that comes forth, red blood. He shed His red blood for us. His red blood is the key to understanding the fire of His love that He has for each one of us.
9. R. Open wide your heart! God wants to be so close to you!
10. Song: I am your God, I died for you. I come to you this day.
(Song between decades: I come to you with greatest love...)
Jesus is Crowned with a Crown of Thorns
1. R. See Jesus! They put on His head a sharp crown of piercing thorns that they pound into His head. The thorns pierce His head and the blood runs down His face, into His eyes and into His ears. They hit Him on the head. So harshly do they hit Him on His head that the blood ran from the corners of His mouth. Look at His face. Picture it so vividly in your hearts for this is the face of Jesus Christ Who was born in the town of Bethlehem. God, a little baby, suffered because He loved us so much. He withstood all the torture that they gave to Him because of His immense love for each one of us. Keep that picture of His head tucked so closely in your heart. When you feel that no one loves you, hear the soft gentle voice inside of your heart saying, minute by minute, second by second: I love you, I love you, I love you.
2. R. Jesus' whole body was covered with deep wounds from the scourging at the pillar, bleeding and burning. Then they put a dirty purple robe on His back and gave Him a scepter to hold and sat Him on a throne and mocked Him as King and spit on Him. Jesus is the King of all Kings! He is truly the Son of God and He withstood this persecution and torture. When they persecute you this day, when they say terrible things to you, see Jesus and the suffering He went through. Jesus Who is all good and all loving, was treated this way!
3. Song: Crown Him with Many Crowns
4. Song: Only This I Want
5. R. Jesus was beaten! He was poked at! His flesh was torn! Now they spit on Him and holler at Him and He suffered all of this because of the love that He has for each one of us. He asks us this day for two things: to love God and to love one another. He came to show us the way. See Him as He sits on the throne, His head covered with blood from His bleeding crown, His body so badly wounded. See Him as they jeer at Him and laugh at Him. He asks us to love those who talk cruelly to us. It is in loving those, that He can touch the hardened hearts through us. His way is always love. Our reward is to unite with His Most Sacred Burning Heart. Always love! A heart of love unites with love. Trade the debris and unforgiveness, whatever is in our heart, for Divine Love.
6. R. We take the great gift that we are given so lightly. Jesus is here this day in the Eucharist in His Divinity and humanity, no less present than the day He walked on the earth. Jesus remains with us in the Eucharist and wants to be so close to us. Jesus waits for us in the tabernacle, waits for us to come in our busy lives. Jesus, the Son of God, waits on us!
7. R. Jesus wants us holy. Jesus knows our imperfections. Jesus wants us to clean the debris within our hearts so that we are His instruments to go out into this world and spread His love to our brothers. Jesus gave His life for them. He calls each one of us this day to be an apostle of His Most Sacred Heart, to spread the love of His Heart and His Mother's heart into this world. How can we say no when He gave His life for us?
8. R. Mary appears and shows her sorrowful face, her joyful face, her old face, her young face. The face that Jesus looked at. Mary says to look through her eyes at her beloved Son all through the Passion. Study His face! Study His face crowned with thorns and covered with blood and His body wounded from His head to the bottom of His feet. Study those wounds. Ponder His blood shed for love of us. It is in this study that we will be drawn ever closer to His tender love in His Heart. His love is not a little lip service love, His love is the love that He came to this earth and gave His flesh and blood for us. Jesus wants us to love the Scriptures.
9. R. Jesus gives us the Church and the priests. We are His favored children. He gives to us abundantly. When the priest holds up the consecrated host, this is Jesus Christ, the Son of God, no less present than the day He was crowned with thorns. Who are we that we are so favored and given such gifts? We take them so lightly. He calls out, "My beloved ones. You are blind! You have closed your eyes and plugged up your ears! I am in your midst this day! You run after senseless things when I, God, am so close to you. Your soul craves this love."
10. R. We walk senseless paths. We do not even realize that in a second, in the batting of an eye, the dropping of a pin, our life can end. What goes with us is our love of God and love of one another! Jesus came to show us the way. "Study My life", He says, "and the life of My Mother. Pray to the Holy Spirit to transform you more and more into My image and to be led closer to the Father Who loves you so dearly. My children, My children, you do not see the great gifts that I impart to you this day. I am with you and I am present and on fire for love of you. Pray to the Holy Spirit to remove the blinders from your eyes. Pray, children. Pray to receive more and more abundant grace to know the love of God. My life I want to give to you. My Divine Love I want to impart to you. My beloved children, I gave My life to you. You do not comprehend the great gifts that I want to give to you this day. Pray for grace. Pray, more and more to be filled with My life. I ardently bestow on you such grace in the Mass and in the Eucharist and when you come and sit in front of the Tabernacle. Come to the Eucharist! I am truly there! Truly present and waiting for you, My beloved ones!"
(Song between decades: I come to you with greatest love...)
Jesus Carries His Cross Up Calvary
1. R. Focus on Jesus! Just you and Jesus! Be alone with Him! Focus on the immense love that He has for you! Then see Him as He stands with His hands tied and the men with their angry faces and hatred in their hearts, poke at Him and condemn Him to death!
2. R. They gave to Him a heavy cross that they put on His shoulder. So heavy that it felt as if His shoulder would break through to the ground. He could not remove it. As He tried to walk, it became heavier and heavier. He could scarcely move. It was so heavy that He fell under it!
3. R. See His Mother! She carried Him in her womb as an infant. She watched Him at play. Simeon told her of the sufferings that she and Jesus would suffer. And a sword, too, shall pierce your heart, O Mary. She watched Him all through His life. Now Her heart, the heart of His most loving Mother, watched Him as He fell under the cross and she could not lift a hand to help her Son. Think of how it is when you see your own child suffer, how your heart is torn in your chest. Now see through the eyes of Mary as she watches her beloved Son fall under the weight of the cross.
4. R. And Their eyes peered into one another's. How her heart knew the Heart of Jesus. She shared all of His life with Him. He looked at her and saw her reddened face with tears and saw her suffering. There is such intimacy between Jesus and Mary, the Two Hearts that are so full of love for each one of us. In that peering look is this oneness between these Two Hearts, the Hearts that love us so much.
5. Song: See the Eyes that Look at Mary
6. R. Mary appeared to me. I saw her most sorrowful face. See through her eyes as she looks at her beloved Son on the way to Calvary. See through her eyes. Helplessly, she stands by. She could hardly stand up, so weakened by what she had encountered. She sees her Son, but what she wants us to see through her eyes is the love that He has for each one of us. Put yourself in Mary's heart. Look out through her eyes and see Jesus' face covered with blood, the crown of thorns on His head and the cross on His back. He fell three times. Jesus could barely get up as they poke at Him, kick Him and holler at Him. She watched this. Helplessly, she could not lift a hand. See through her eyes, for it is through her eyes that we will realize more and more His immense love. Mary calls today and begs us to spread this love throughout the world. We have the greatest product in the world to sell: the love of God! She pleads strongly with each person here to pray to the Holy Spirit. Pray for the fearlessness that the apostles received when the Holy Spirit descended upon them, for Jesus is calling each person here to go out into the world and be His apostle and spread the love of His Most Sacred Heart. Souls will be lost because they did not know His love. It is up to us to become one in Him, to busy ourselves about our union with Him so that He can operate through us to a world that is hurting and in pain. Jesus wants us to love the souls He died for — Surrender. Jesus sends us as soldiers into the world and our arms are our hearts filled with His love to minister to this sick world the most powerful medicine that there is, Love — To be instruments of God's love! Not to focus on the negative aspects of this world, but realize that we are being called, that this is our mission to go into the world and spread His love to the world, by telling others of the Good News.
7. R. They stripped Him! Total surrender all through the Passion, all the way to His death on the cross when He spread His arms and held nothing back. He asks us to die to selfishness that we might live more and more in Him for He truly is Life!
8. R. Life is rooted in Jesus.
9. R. Jesus asks us to meditate especially during Lent on His Passion. In meditating on this, we will realize the immensity of His love and see through the eyes of Mary this immense love that Jesus and Mary have for each one of us. Jesus asks us to consecrate our hearts to His Sacred Heart and Mary's Immaculate Heart. It is through her most tender and loving heart that she places us ever deeply into His Most Sacred Heart. The more we unite with Mary, the deeper we penetrate the Heart of Jesus for They are one. He loves His Mother so much. Jesus wants us to love His Mother. Go to Mary! As she walked by His side on the way to Calvary, she forever walks by our side. See through her eyes the love of her beloved Son.
10. Song: I rocked Him as a baby, I fed Him as a child...
(Song between decades: I come to you with greatest love...)
Jesus Dies on the Cross
1. R. See Mary as she cares for the little tender hands and feet of the infant child. She washes him. She takes care of Him. Now see her as she looks as they nail His most precious hands and feet to the cross. This is her beloved Son!
2. R. Jesus is with us this day truly present in the Eucharist. He is present. He loves each one of us with such intense love. Jesus gave His flesh and blood on the cross for love of us. He gives Himself to us this day. He gives us His body and blood to nourish the life that He gave us through baptism.
3. Song: Take and Eat
4. R. Jesus told me once: "I gave My life for you! What more do you want?"
5. R. Could we see ourselves mounting the cross and dying as Jesus did for love of us? He asks us to love one another as He has loved us. He asks us to love one another!
6. R. Jesus says so many times after communion: "I give you Myself! I give you Myself! You run from the church! You take this so lightly. Tell them! Tell them that I am truly present the same as the day I hung on the cross in the Eucharist. I am Jesus Christ, the Son of God, and I give them Myself!"
7. R. Jesus said that if the veil were lifted, we would fall on the floor. When you see the consecrated host, when the priest raises the host up, think of Jesus dying on the cross. This is the same Jesus that hung on the cross and He is as present in the consecrated host as He was on the cross. He remains in greatest love for each one of us.
8. Song: Oh Burning Heart, O Love Divine, how sweet You are to me. I see the Host, I know You are here to love and care for me.
9. R. See Mary as she held the child Jesus when Simeon told her of the sufferings They would undergo and see Mary as she receives His lifeless body under the cross.
10. Song: I come to you with greatest love, I am your loving Savior. I am your God, I died for you. I come to you this day.
Jesus: I come to you, each one of you this day. I remain with you in the Eucharist. In greatest love, I remain with you and you take this so lightly. I long to be ever closer to each one of you. Open up your heart and rid your heart of anything that keeps you from Me. Exchange your hurt, anger, hatred and unforgiveness for a heart that is filled with My Divine Love.
Song: I give to you abundant life, I thirst to be with thee.
(Song between decades: I come to you with greatest love...)
R. This rosary was prayed in the Chapel of the Mary of the Woods. Besides Rita, Cathy, Joe and Marty, there were approximately 25 people present. Rita saw Jesus appear!!
Given October 29, 2016
Please spread blessed holy water
(You can also mix Jesus and Mary water
with your blessed Holy Water if you have it.)
in your yard, around your house,
in the state you live in.
And ask God to bless your state
Ask God to bless the United States
Pray all prayers through the intercession of
Our Lady of CLEAR – WATER.
Ask the Lady of CLEAR - WATER
to help with the blessed water.
Mary has appeared to me for 22 years,
in Ohio and Florida.
the gift that Counts
21 Blue Books
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6A, 6B, 6C, 7, 8, 9
10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, PBB
for $75 plus postage
by Rita Ring: Many of the entries in the Priestly Newsletter
Volume II from a spiritual journal came from this book.
for Parents and Children,
by Rita Ring, Short Meditations for both
parents and children to be used when
God's Blue Book I by Rita Ring. Open Anywhere This book will change your life. These are beautiful love letters to us from Jesus. A million books have been printed and circulated. Jesus loves us so much He wants a personal relationship with us He wants us to go to the Eucharist and be with Him before the tabernacle. $10
God's Blue Book II by Rita Ring. Letters from Jesus about His on fire love Jesus wants this great intimacy with us On fire love Personal love letters from Jesus about the love of His Heart A book on surrender Fr. Carter said! $10
God's Blue Book III by Rita Ring. Fr. Carter's favorite book It is about loving and forgiving each other Being pure in heart A book for unity in family, community, in life!! $10
God's Blue Book IV by Rita Ring. This book is about the love Jesus has for Mary and Mary has for Jesus and Jesus and Mary have for us It is truly the Love of the Two Hearts. Mary appeared every day at the Holy Spirit Center Fr. Carter was there. Mary's first apparition July 5, 1994. $5
God's Blue Book V by Rita Ring. Jesus wants to be the bridegroom of our soul He is our beloved Jesus tells us about pure love how we are to be pure of heart and love God and love others. It is a must, to hear about love from Jesus Jesus is love $5
God's Blue Book 6A by Rita Ring. Rosaries from Their Hearts during apparitions. Jesus and Mary appeared every day and I received rosaries from Them and They were transcribed from a tape. Also messages of love from Jesus on days of January, 1995 About Baptism writings from Fr. Carter and the Scriptures. $10
God's Blue Book 6B by Rita Ring. Jesus and Mary appeared every day in February, 1995 So beautiful transcribed from a tape the Stations, 7 Sorrows, prayers in the Prayer Manual, the Holy Spirit Novena Book and the Song Book. Pure love loving and forgiving a book about Jesus' love, baptism, grace and Fr. Carter's Newsletter. $10
Apostles Manual. About the Movement — the structure of the Movement All Ministries — from the time 3 months before Mary appeared in Clearwater and 3 months after. Rosaries of the 13ths, Fr. Carter's Newsletters. Messages from God the Father Reaching the priests, the Church, the schools and the world. $20
Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 1. Mary appeared in Clearwater December 17, 1996 in rainbow color and these rosaries left the printer the same day from Apparitions of Jesus and Mary transcribed from a tape. $10
Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 2. This is a book of so many rosaries — transcribed from a tape. So many beautiful rosaries. pages $12
Messages for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This is a big book of loving messages for nursing home people and homebound from Jesus and Mary Their lives are so important united to the Mass offering up their suffering, their lives for the souls of this earth. $10
Short Rosary Meditations for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This book is so important with pictures they can open it and lay it on their laps and pray the rosary. $10
Songs from Jesus Songbook. These loving songs were given from Jesus. So beautiful Love Songs from Jesus of His love — helping us have pure and loving hearts. $3
Color the Lives of Jesus and Mary. Volumes 1 through 7. Coloring books and meditations for grade school children and others on the mysteries of the rosary — really good. $5 each.
Color the Lives of Jesus and Mary. Volumes 6 through 7. Coloring books and meditations for grade school children and others on the mysteries of the rosary — really good. $5 each.
|Fr. Joe Robinson|
Guiding Light homily series — Reflect on the Word — Cycle B The Word leaves an impression on our souls. In my thoughts and reflections are born a more tangible understanding of these eternal concepts presented in the Gospels and the readings. Anyone can read a sentence, but not anyone can absorb it's true meaning. Truth, in this day and age, is almost a matter of opinion or individual entitlement. We believe that Christ's truth is our Roman Catholic Church. We, as priests, champion it's teachings; we are ambassadors for the Pope and Christ to those faces looking at us. We are the light by which our congregation reads to reflect upon real truth and we do it hand in hand. $15
Guiding Light homily series — Steadfast to the Son — Cycle A The sunflower is a great example of how we should be steadfastly guided by light. What a powerful thought that this exceptional plant is not stuck in one pose day in and day out, yet adaptable and magnetized to the sun. We feel the same about our Son. Our heads turns to face Christ as each day presents its challenges to find light. We join together like plants in a field and soak up the Son through the pulpit. We are a warm circle of strength using the wind of our breath to carry our priests' words, Christ's words, to new rich soil. $15
Guiding Light — Focusing on the Word — Cycle B At times we may feel that our path to Christ is a bit "out of focus". Like the disciples in the Book of Mark, this ordinary life clouds our vision of Christ's Divinity. We may doubt the practicality or possibility of applying His teachings and example to our modern life. Cycle B's homilies are a "guiding light" to help us realize Jesus' Messianic greatness and His promise of better things to come. $15
Guiding Light — Feed My Soul — Cycle C In a world rapidly advancing and encouraging personal gain, we are faced with modern problems. There is a challenge to find time in our busy schedules for Sunday Mass or a family meal. We are able to research, shop, bank and even work without hearing one human voice. It is no wonder that we may often feel disconnected and famished at our week's end. In Fr. Joe's third book of homilies from Cycle C, we are reminded of the charity that Christ intended us to show each other. We have a calling to turn the other cheek and be the Good Samaritan to others. We are rewarded with the Father's kingdom and love when we are not worthy. We are not left alone or hungry. $15
Guiding Light — The Word Alive in Our Hearts. — Cycle A (partial) Homilies by the Reverend Joe Robinson given at St. Boniface Church in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is a tremendous honor Fr. Joe has allowed us to share these great gifts with you – for greater holiness and knowing more and more about God. $10
|Fr. Edward J. Carter S.J.|
Here are all the products in this category:
Books written by the founder of Shepherds of Christ Ministries
Response to God’s Love by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. In this book Fr. Carter speaks of God as the ultimate mystery. We can meditate on the interior life of the Trinity. Fr. Carter tells us about our uniqueness in the Father's Plan for us, how the individual Christian, the Church and the world are in the state of becoming. Imprimatur. $10
Shepherds of Christ — Selected Writings on Spirituality for all People as Published in Shepherds of Christ Newsletter for Priests. Contains 12 issues of the newsletter from July/August 1994 to May/June 1996. $15
Shepherds of Christ — Volume 2: by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. Contains issues 13—29 of the newsletter (September/October 1996 — Issue 5, 1999) $15
Shepherds of Christ — Volume 3 by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. Contains Newsletter Issues 1 through 4 of 2000 including Fr. Carter’s tremendous Overview of the Spiritual Life $10
Tell My People. Messages from Jesus and Mary (As given to Fr. Edward Carter, S.J.) One of Fr. Edward Carter, S.J.'s Synopsis of the Spiritual Life From Jesus to Fr. Carter "On Holy Saturday, 1994, Jesus told me that on the following day, Easter, I would also begin to receive messages for others. Our Lord also told me that some of these were eventually to be published in a book and here is that book." $10
Spirituality Handbook. Fr. Edward Carter, S.J. did 3 synopsis of the spiritual life. The Spirituality Handbook, the Priestly Newsletter 20he Tell My People book. The way of spiritual life proposed to the members of Shepherds of Christ Associates is centered in consecration to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. All aspects of the spiritual life discussed below should be viewed as means to help members develop their lives in consecration to Christ, the Sacred Heart, and to Mary, the Immaculate Heart. $3
The Spirituality of Fatima by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. The Fatima apparitions and messages received official Church approval in 1930. In giving her official approval to the Fatima event, the Church tells us that what took place at Fatima involving the three young visionaries is worthy of our belief. $5
Priestly Newsletter — 2000 #1 — CD. — Christ is Our Strength — Fr. Edward Carter, S.J. read it the year he died. It is so beautiful. "This brief passage contains one of the greatest lessons of the spiritual life. As we progress along our spiritual journey, we become increasingly aware of how weak we are in our—selves, but how strong we are in Christ. To experience our weakness involves suffering. The degree and kind of suffering can vary. The suffering can include the experience of the classical dark night of the spirit as described by St. John of the Cross. One of the main purposes of the dark night is to make a person keenly aware of his or her helplessness without God." quote by Fr. Carter from the newsletter $10
Shepherds of Christ Holy Spirit Novena
Holy Spirit Novena Booklet. In four languages with the Imprimatur with 18 scripture readings for two complete novenas – this very powerful Holy Spirit Novena has prayers for prayers for Protection by the Blood of Jesus, Healing, Strength and Light, To Be One with God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, One with Jesus, To Dwell in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, Prayer for the Holy Spirit and His Gifts, and the Word Alive in Our Hearts. All these prayers take about 10 minutes daily recited out loud. $1
Shepherds of Christ Holy Spirit Novena CD
Shepherds of Christ Prayer
Shepherds of Christ Prayer Manual. The Shepherds of Christ has prayer chapters all over the world praying for the priests, the Church and the world. These prayers that Father Carter compiled in the summer of 1994 began this worldwide network of prayer. Currently the prayers are in eight languages with the Church’s Imprimatur. We have prayed daily for the priests, the Church, and the world since 1994. Associates are called to join prayer Chapters and help us circulate the newsletter centered on spreading devotion to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart and helping to renew the Church through greater holiness. Please form a Prayer Chapter & order a Prayer Manual.
Statues, Crucifixes, and Religious Artwork
These items are very special additions to your home or place of worship.
Special 12" Our Lady of Guadalupe Statue with Glass
White or Ivory gown with gold trim.
$ 100.00 each plus shipping
Special 12" Sacred Heart or Immaculate Heart Statues with Glass
White gown with gold trim.
$ 100.00 each plus shipping
Special 12" Sacred Heart or Immaculate Heart Statues with Glass
Ivory gown with gold trim.
$ 100.00 each plus shipping
Special 11" Our Lady of Fatima/Clearwater Statue with Glass
White or Ivory gown with gold trim.
$ 60.00 each plus shipping
Blue Crystal Rosary
Rosary with the Image of Our Lady of Clearwater
8mm - $ 40.00 plus shipping
Red Crystal Rosary
Rosary with the Image of Our Lady of Clearwater
8mm - $ 40.00 plus shipping
Clear Crystal Rosary
Rosary with the Image of Our Lady of Clearwater
8mm - $ 40.00 plus shipping
R. Pray for These Things
1) Pray for the Pope & hierarchy to help us start prayer chapters.
2) Pray for Dan, Sally Jo, Richard, Carol, Margaret, Sue,
Jack, Jean, Amanda, Matthew, Special intentions.
3) Pray for the priests, the Church and the world!
4) Pray for the spread of prayer chapters,
also for the spread of priests doing prayer chapters.
5) Pray for the spread of Blue Books.
6) People going to Florida and China.
7) Vocations to all 7 categories.
8) Pray for spread of Consecration and Rosary.
9) Pray for pope helping us.
10) Pray for Jeff - sales & health. Pray for Nick.
11) Blue Book 19 and cover and all involved.
For our Publisher and all involved
12) All intentions on my list, Jerry's list.
13) Priests getting Fr. Joe's book.
14) Pray for Fr. Joe's new book, cover & funds for printing & postage.
15) Donors and members and their families.
16) Healing of the Family tree.
17) Dan & Melanie, Catherine & mom, Gary, Mary Jo,
Jim & statues, Fr. Ken, Monsignor, Kerry, Tom & wife.
18) All who asked us to pray for them.
19) All we promised to pray for.
20) Rita, John, Doris, Sheila, Jerry, Regina, Sanja,
Betty, Sophie, Lisa, Eileen, Fr. Mike, Louie, Laverne,
2 Dons, Mary Ellen, Fr. Joe, all priests helping us,
Ed, Jimmy, Steve, a special couple, Rosie & all involved.
21) 2 babies and moms.
22) Funds and insurance.
23) Jerry's garage.
24) In thanksgiving for gifts, graces, & blessings received.
25) Spread the Blood of Jesus on all of us here.
26) Consecrate all hearts.
27) Cast the devil out of all of us here and all in Movement.
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P.O. Box 627 China, Indiana 47250
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (812) 273-8405
FAX: (812) 273-3182
Copyright © 2014 Shepherds of Christ.
Rights for non–commercial reproduction granted:
May be copied in its entirety, but neither re–typed nor edited.
Translations are welcome but they must be reviewed for moral and
theological accuracy by a source approved by Shepherds of Christ Ministries
before any distribution takes place. Please contact us for more information.