March 20, 2020
March 21st Holy Spirit Novena
The Novena Rosary
Pray for Fr. Joe, Dan, Melanie, Mary, Sanja,
Rita, Jim, Rosie, Louie's family –
all Shepherds of Christ intentions on lists.
Pray for China and the mailing.
Also pray for Urgent intention
Prayer for Grace for our Country
Dear Father united to Jesus in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, the Sacrifice of Calvary sacramentally made present, celebrated around the world, in the Holy Spirit. We offer up all we do united to the Mass. We unite in one mind and one heart as members of the mystical body of Christ, with Christ our head in the pure and holy Hearts of Jesus and Mary, through the powerful intercession of Mary with all the angels and saints and souls in purgatory, and we beg for the saving grace, for our country, the United States. Please help us. We further pray for unity to always do the will of God in love. We spread the Blood of Jesus on the leaders and people of the United States and cast the devil into hell. We consecrate our country to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart and all our dioceses, and beg for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit. God help us. We pray for our families, the priests, the Church and the world. In the Name of Jesus please hear us, we pray. We pray for our president and leaders. We pray that we are united as one nation under God to work together in love as God wants.
March 12, 2020
R. Let’s all try to say our Morning Offering.
Dear Father we offer our prayers, works, joys and sufferings today. In the name of Jesus, in the Holy Spirit, through the powerful intersession of the Blessed Virgin Mary, with all the angels and saints and souls in purgatory - united to the Mass going on around the world - for the priests, the Church and the world, also for our country, leaders, family.
We pray for this virus going around, so it is terminated.
We pray united to our retreat in China and Florida today and tomorrow.
We are sorry for our sins, God.
I pray for Fr. Joe and all of us and all our intentions, for everybody that asked us to pray for them and everyone we promised to pray for.
We pray for the funds we need and all mailings God wants us to do.
Dear God help us.
Through the intercession of Our Lady of Clearwater.
All for the honor and glory of God.
My dear Father, I offer You this day all my prayers, works, joys and sufferings, my every breath, my every heartbeat, my every thought, all my actions, in union with Jesus in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass throughout the world, in the Holy Spirit. I pray the Holy Spirit is with me every second today, enlightening me to do the Will of the Father and filling me with the fire of God's love.
I ask Jesus and Mary to be one in me in all that I do and I unite with all the angels and saints and souls in purgatory to pray continually to the Father for these intercessions, in this prayer, for this day.
For myself, I pray for grace-abundant grace, to know and love God more and more and to follow the Will of the Father. I pray to the Holy Spirit to transform me in the heart of Mary to be more and more like Jesus. I pray that I can forever dwell in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. I pray for conversion of all those I hold dear who need conversion. I pray for each member of my family that they will be filled with Your abundant grace to grow in their knowledge and love of God.
I pray for all my friends that they will receive abundant grace to carry out the great plan of the Father, that they will grow forever closer to Jesus' Heart through Mary's heart, that we will all be led by the Holy Spirit to do His work, that we will, together, carry out the plan of the Father as He intends us to, to spread the love of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and Mary's heart to this world.
Jesus, I pray for myself so the Holy Spirit descends upon me and opens my heart to Your love so I will grow more and more deeply in union with You. I pray that I do not worry what other people think but try always to please the Father and do His Will. I pray that I may help lead many to Your burning love.
I pray for the following people in particular that they will be filled with the Spirit and grow deeply in their union with You, that they will receive abundant graces to know, love and serve You more. (Include special friends by name...)
I pray for priests the world over, for the success of the Priestly Newsletter, the Chapters and for the finances needed for the Newsletter. I pray for the circulation of the Blue Book messages, rosary meditations and tapes. I pray for all those involved in the publication of these messages.
I pray that You will shower Your abundant graces onto the priests reading the Newsletter the people reading and hearing the Blue Book messages and rosary meditations and all of Fr. Carter's publications.
We pray for the intentions we hold deep within our hearts, for our families and friends, for those requesting our prayers. We pray for children the world over and for the souls in purgatory. We ask God to shower His abundant grace on us and the members of our Shepherds of Christ Chapter so that we may grow more and more in our knowledge and love of God.
We consecrate ourselves to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. We pray for Father Carter, for Father Smith, for Rita Ring, and for John Weickert, for all leaders and helpers in the Shepherds of Christ Movement, for Shepherds of Christ Ministries, and Our Lady of Light Ministry. We pray for all those who are working in these ministries.
We bind ourselves and our children and our friends to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. We place the precious blood of Jesus on ourselves, and all we touch, so that we will be protected from the evil one. We pray to St. Michael to cast the devil into hell.
We love You, God, we love You, we love You. We beg that we may receive the grace to love You more and more deeply. We adore You, we praise You, our beloved Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
March 16, 2020
R. We need to pray for Consecration of
all the world and country to the
Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart.
(1) Pray united to Mass.
(2) Pray Morning Offering.
(3) Consecrate world, Church, priests
to Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart
(Consecrate your families, homes,
Shepherds of Christ family)
(4) Spread the Blood of Jesus
(5) Ask for the Holy Spirit
(6) Pray for grace
(7) Stay united to each other
(8) Cast devil into hell –
We are the Shepherds of Christ we know how
to pray –
Do these things
Pray to the Father in the Name of Jesus,
with all the angels and saints, in the
Holy Spirit united to the Mass, through
the powerful intercession of
Mary, Our Lady of Clearwater.
Use the Blue Books –
Pray the Rosaries in the Blue Books,
Red Rosary Book etc. –
Pray, Pray, Pray –
Make everything you do a
Novena to the Infant of Prague
O Jesus, who said, "Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened to you," through the intercession of Mary, Your most holy Mother, I knock, I seek, I ask that my prayer be granted.
O Jesus, who said, "All that you ask of the Father in My Name He will grant you," through the intercession of Mary, Your most holy Mother, I humbly and urgently ask Your Father in Your Name that my prayer be granted.
O Jesus, who said, "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but My word shall not pass," through the intercession of Mary, Your most holy Mother, I feel confident that my prayer will be granted.
R. We must consecrate the world to the
Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart.
R. Use Waters
Statue with glass.
May 16, 1998 - Prayer to the Father
With my whole heart I desire to consecrate the whole world to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary. I wish with my whole being for the salvation of souls and that man live according to Thy Holy Will. I pray my Father that we may be one in You and Your Son Jesus and the Holy Spirit that we may intercede to You for this cause.
It is this burning desire within my soul to spread the consecration to the far ends of the earth, that the cries of Your children are cries of glory and honor and adoration, praising God as their God.
My Father, at this moment a soul hangs on the edge of death. For all eternity they will go to a place. It is not the plot of this soul as it trods this barren land to decide on the edge of death. You created us that we would grow in our oneness with God, that we would mature more and more in our image and likeness to God.
And so My Father, I pray with every cell in my body for this earth. In the name of Your Son Jesus I consecrate all the souls of this earth to the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary in the Holy Spirit in union with the Holy sacrifice of the Mass with all the angels and saints and the souls in Purgatory.
I beg You Father for mercy.
I beg You Father for assistance.
I beg You Father to help us to spread this consecration to the far ends of the earth.
Please help us. We are helpless little ones coming in the heart of our Mother, bleeding from our wounds and our sins.
Your Son, Jesus Christ, shed the last drop of His Blood for the salvation of mankind. We wish to unite in this sacrifice, sacramentally made present in the Mass all over the world at every moment. Help us to make reparation to You for the sins of men.
Please my Father, help us. Held in the heart of Mary and the Heart of Jesus we come as the children of Eve to beg for the Reign of the Sacred Heart and the Triumph of Mary's heart. Look upon our love, Your shepherds in the Shepherds of Christ, our sacrifices and devotion to You Our Beloved Father. Come by the means of the Holy Spirit and sanctify us and make us whole, that we are one in Your Son Jesus, praying to You, Father, in the name of Your Son Jesus in the Holy Spirit united with all the angels and saints, in the heart of Mary. We beg for help for special intentions concerning the Movement. We beg for help to reach the Churches to give these prayers of Jesus to them, to reach the schools and the family. Help we cry as poor banished children of Eve. Help us Father to do this work the Good Shepherd has entrusted to us. Help us to be one in You that we act as intercessors to help this world to be turned to God as their God, loving, honoring and adoring Him as the Lord of Host is truly present on His throne.
We are Your children Father, we implore You to answer our prayer.
We love You, we worship You, we adore You, we thank you and we sing from the bottom of our hearts, Holy God we Praise Your Name. Alleluia
end of excerpt
March 20, 2020
Israel, come back to Yahweh your God
your guilt was the cause of your downfall.
Provide yourself with words
and come back to Yahweh.
Say to him, ‘Take all guilt away
and give us what is good,
instead of bulls we will dedicate to you
Assyria cannot save us,
we will not ride horses any more,
or say, “Our God!”
to our own handiwork,
for you are the one
in whom orphans find compassion.’
I shall cure them of their disloyalty,
I shall love them with all my heart,
for my anger has turned away from them.
I shall fall like dew on Israel,
he will bloom like the lily
and thrust out roots
like the cedar of Lebanon;
he will put out new shoots,
he will have the beauty of the olive tree
and the fragrance of Lebanon.
They will come back to live in my shade;
they will grow wheat again,
they will make the vine flourish,
their wine will be as famous as Lebanon’s.
What has Ephraim to do with idols
when I hear him and watch over him?
I am like an evergreen cypress,
you owe your fruitfulness to me.
Let the wise understand these words,
let the intelligent grasp their meaning,
for Yahweh’s ways are straight
and the upright will walk in them,
but sinners will stumble.
Psalm 81: 6-11, 14, 17
'I freed his shoulder from the burden,
his hands were able to lay aside the labourer's basket.
You cried out in your distress, so I rescued you.
'Hidden in the storm, I answered you,
I tested you at the waters of Meribah. Pause
Listen, my people, while I give you warning;
Israel, if only you would listen to me!
'You shall have no strange gods,
shall worship no alien god.
I, Yahweh, am your God,
who brought you here from Egypt,
you have only to open your mouth for me to fill it.
'My people would not listen to me,
Israel would have none of me.
at one stroke I would subdue their enemies,
turn my hand against their opponents.
Mark 12: 28b - 34
One of the scribes who had listened to them debating appreciated that Jesus had given a good answer and put a further question to him, ‘Which is the first of all the commandments? Jesus replied, ‘This is the first: Listen, Israel, the Lord our God is the one, only Lord, and you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind and with all your strength. The second is this: You must love your neighbour as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these. The scribe said to him, ‘Well spoken, Master; what you have said is true, that he is one and there is no other. To love him with all your heart, with all your understanding and strength, and to love your neighbour as yourself, this is far more important than any burnt offering or sacrifice. Jesus, seeing how wisely he had spoken, said, ‘You are not far from the kingdom of God.’ And after that no one dared to question him any more.
Matthew 22: 36-40
‘Master, which is the greatest commandment of the Law?’ Jesus said to him, ‘You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the greatest and the first commandment. The second resembles it: You must love your neighbour as yourself. On these two commandments hang the whole Law, and the Prophets too.’
The Ten Commandments
1. I, the Lord, am your God. You shall not have other gods besides me.
2. You shall not take the name of the Lord, your God, in vain.
3. Remember to keep holy the Sabbath day.
4. Honor your father and your mother.
5. You shall not kill.
6. You shall not commit adultery.
7. You shall not steal.
8. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
9. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife.
10. You shall not covet anything that belongs to your neighbor.
R. God gives us the first three commandments, which tell us about our relationship with God.
The last 7 tells us about our relationship with others.
March 16, 2020
12:30 am March 15
March 15, 2020
Mary: My children
God created you to learn to love, to be more and more in the image of Jesus.
Jesus: What is most important is eternal salvation.
Sin keeps you from eternal salvation.
Mary: You are to love God with your whole heart, your whole soul and your whole being, and love your neighbor as yourself.
What good does it do a man to win the whole world and lose his soul.
Jesus: But the foolish will not listen and when I try to tell them what they need to hear, their pride can be so great they refuse any directions for their willfulness.
A man went down the same road, every day and fell in a hole.
One day a man observing him as he walked said, why don’t you go around the hole.
The foolish man hit the man suggesting he go around the hole, as he proceeded ahead into the hole.
I am the way, the truth and the life.
Bad habits are vices one keeps practicing instead of living in virtue.
Virtues are good habits.
You are children of God the Father.
Disciples are learners.
Mary: I am Mary your mother.
I am the perfect handmaid of the Lord.
I am your mother.
Mother of love.
Some change what God wants them to do because someone presses on them or makes them angry.
Do God’s will - even under duress or Satan can manipulate your actions through abuse or actions of others.
Don’t change what God is telling you to do because someone attacks you or persecuted
you or you can help Satan win and Satan will do it again.
Be constant and committed to doing what God wants you to do -
Even under duress.
Mary: I stood beneath the cross of my Son
Jesus: I am the Good Shepherd.
I lay down My life for My flock
Jesus: I died for you.
Song: A Song from Jesus
Excerpt from Solving the Riddle of Self by Fr. John Powell, S.J.
The First of the Major Defenses: Repression
The first of the three most common defenses is called REPRESSION. We are all capable of hiding the truth from ourselves. We repress that truth by pushing it down into our unconscious minds. Whatever we do not want to recognize in ourselves we can simply block from consciousness by repression. One of our leading psychiatrists thinks that in average unreflective persons, 90 percent of what we do, say and think is based on unconscious materials. If you were to ask these persons why they did such and such, they would not know the real reason. However, the good news is that this repressed matter is like wood held under water. Repressed material is always trying to surface for recognition. At times, stress itself can force us to look at these things which at some previous time we preferred to hide.
Jesus: The devil is division.
Let not your hearts be divided
If others work to fight you
You do not have to take their darkness in your precious heart.
end of excerpt
March 20, 2020
R. God calls.
If we disobey that first commandment, then we are off for the remaining 9.
God must be first.
Jesus loves us so much and we are offending God when we reject Him.
Prayer for Union with Jesus
Come to me, Lord, and possess my soul. Come into my heart and permeate my soul. Help me to sit in silence with You and let You work in my heart.
I am Yours to possess. I am Yours to use. I want to be selfless and only exist in You. Help me to spoon out all that is me and be an empty vessel ready to be filled by You. Help me to die to myself and live only for You. Use me as You will. Let me never draw my attention back to myself. I only want to operate as You do, dwelling within me.
I am Yours, Lord. I want to have my life in You. I want to do the will of the Father. Give me the strength to put aside the world and let You operate my very being. Help me to act as You desire. Strengthen me against the distractions of the devil to take me from Your work.
When I worry, I have taken my focus off of You and placed it on myself. Help me not to give in to the promptings of others to change what in my heart You are making very clear to me. I worship You, I adore You and I love You. Come and dwell in me now.
-God's Blue Book, January 17, 1994
Vision March 20, 1997
Junior Shepherds of Christ Meeting
Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center
Mary appeared as Our Lady of Fatima for one hour and 15 minutes. Mary appeared in the Sorrowful Mother statue at Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center.
I was at Our Lady's House for the Junior Shepherds of Christ meeting. I cannot remember any great apparition of Mary in the Sorrowful Mother statue since August 12 and 13, 1996. She appeared all night and two times on August 13, 1996, once right before I went to the rosary at Tom's farm about 5:30 p.m. (the night John was there and St. Michael came out of the water). Mary comes when you least expect her.
Tonight I went to the Holy Spirit Center for the rosary with the Junior Shepherds of Christ. We could not pray in the Rosary chapel because Fr. Smith was going to say Mass. We could not pray in the Sorrowful Mother's chapel because the pews were draped with work clothes. We could not pray in the social hall because the band was playing. The only place left was in the hall on the other side of the wall from the band. The youth in the Shepherds of Christ chapter decided this was the place and moved pews in front of the statue.
As we began the rosary I began to see Mary, covered with a mist. Then I saw light around her. She got bigger than the statue, her face softened to that of the most beautiful woman—the same as the picture I took on Mother's Day 1995 when she told me to buy film and take her picture. She was all adorned in light. She changed, around her head and she became a young, beautiful girl. She then changed into a lady of immense light, all white, beautiful and young. I wanted to cry in awe looking at her. I wanted to stop the rosary and just see the apparition, but I continued to speak as she spoke through me.
The whole rosary was on Our Lady of Fatima. She turned into Our Lady of Fatima, so white, so beautiful, young in her face. I have seen many statues of Our Lady of Fatima. I have seen her all white and adorned in light before—Our Lady of Light, that is what she called herself.
On October 5, 1996 I saw her at Immaculata in the grotto. She had told me earlier that day she was Our Lady of the Rosary and gave a very strong message.
I do not recall seeing her in an apparition in the Sorrowful Mother's statue since August 13, 1996.
She was clearly, clearly, "Our Lady of Fatima" - LIVE. I saw her. I am in awe and wanted more, it was so beautiful!
She may have appeared as Our Lady of Fatima the first time. She was covered with the greatest light—a light as from a fire and all white, but on July 5, 1994 when she first appeared,
I did not know what Our Lady of Fatima looked like.
I know tonight she was like every statue I have ever seen of Our Lady of Fatima, glistening, and all white. She had beads or embroidery around her cloak. I know she looked like the Lady of Fatima statues but LIVE.
Every time we sang A Song From Jesus she would shine with the brightest light and her face would fill with the greatest joy.
There was no place for Jesus to be born—He was born the Light of the World in a stable in Bethlehem and the brightest star shone above His bed.
This rosary on Fatima needs to circulate to the youth. Mary appeared to tell us to tell the youth this rosary. It does not have any message from Mary, only information from her for the youth.
Mary's message for the youth: a rosary on Fatima—as she appeared to deliver it.
This is a great comfort to me. She appeared, Our Lady of Fatima, to tell us that this is truly a major part of the completion of the Fatima message.
The youth told me they could not hear the rosary, only the loud music of the band. I did not hear the band at all—but was in awe with Mary's appearing and the rosary!
At one point I saw a little blond hair sticking out from under her veil at the top of her head.
At least three times I saw this immense Lady of Light turn into Our Lady of Fatima. It was as if she was transformed from the Lady of Light into the Lady of Fatima.
The room was a brightly lighted hallway with big balls of light that came down from the ceiling.
She was adorned in light, brighter than the hallway, light as bright as seven suns, the Lady of Light.
It is in her womb we see the light, the light of knowing God through the power of the Holy Spirit.
end of March 20, 1997 vision
March 20, 1997
1. R: Our heavenly Mother Mary, gave messages associated with the major Fatima apparitions. She told Jacinta, one of the three visionaries at Fatima...
"'Tell everybody that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Tell them to ask grace from her, and that the Heart of Jesus wishes to be venerated together with the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Ask them to plead for peace from the Immaculate Heart of Mary, for the Lord has confided the peace of the world to her.'27
"This last message offers us an excellent opportunity to summarize the Fatima message. It tells us "that the Heart of Jesus wishes to be venerated together with the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
"At the center of the veneration for which Our Lord calls is the act of consecration to His Sacred Heart and to Mary's Immaculate Heart." 28
2. You should not be afraid, for Jesus and Mary are with us. They are watching us, and they are helping us in everything that we do. God is in charge.
3. So we come to this rosary to gather and to pray as the Junior Shepherds of Christ Associates. It is in this rosary that we will receive help to not be afraid, to help to take the light to the dark world.
4. It is in going through our Mother Mary that we will be formed more and more into the image and the likeness of Jesus.
5. The Child Jesus was formed in the womb of the Virgin Mary, through the power of the Holy Spirit. When we go to the heart of Mary, the spiritual womb, we are transformed more and more to be children of light.
6. How Mary loves the children of this world. She guards them and mothers them more than any earthly mother. Mary guards us with her motherly care, and watches over us, and wants to lead us to the Heart of her Son, Jesus.
7. Christ showed us. He was born of the Virgin Mary. He came into this world in the Virgin Mary. We too must go to the Virgin Mary in order to have this close union with God. Mary is the gateway into the Heart of Jesus.
8. At Fatima, Mary spoke to the children and she called them her children. We must realize that she is calling us, her children, to the Heart of her Son, Jesus.
9. What of the Hearts of Jesus and Mary? The Hearts of Jesus and Mary are our refuge in this life. They are the Hearts of true love. It is in giving our hearts to Jesus and to Mary that we will have hearts filled with holy love.
10. So much of this world has turned to hearts that are cold. Jesus wants love, burning love, from the children of this world, and He is given a cold heart.
1. R: We carry Jesus within our hearts.
2. When we visit others we bring the Jesus that lives within us to the other person. We embrace Jesus when we embrace each other in love.
3. Mary went to visit her cousin, Elizabeth. The Child Jesus was within Mary's womb. We carry Jesus within ourselves. We receive Him in the Holy Eucharist. When we go to Communion, we go to our pews, and we have the Son of God within our hearts. He is as present in our hearts as He was when He was carried in the womb of Mary, when she went to visit her cousin, Elizabeth.
4. We do not even realize the great gifts God has given to us when He gives Himself to us in the Holy Eucharist. Think of what it would be like if He took away the gift of the Holy Eucharist, if He took away the Mass.
5. We must be strong. We are the youth that are being sent to go into a world that has turned sinful. Some have turned their backs on God. We must realize, that we must be strong. It is hard in this world, but we must go to Jesus. We must spend time with Him everyday.
6. Jesus is the Son of Mary. Jesus and Mary are with us.
7. Hail Mary...
8. We must listen to the words of scripture, the words that we are given as teachings. We must pray to the Holy Spirit that we will comprehend the word of God, for God is speaking to us in His word. The Holy Spirit gives us understanding into these words that we will know God and love Him.
9. Mary brought forth an infant child. She watched Him. She cared for Him. All through His life, she stayed close to Him. All through our lives our Mother Mary is forever by our sides.
10. We must be strong, for we are being called by God. It is not a myth. He is calling each one of us to be leaders to help to lead the other youth to God.
The Birth of Jesus
1. R. The heavenly Father allowed Mary to appear at Fatima, and she told us what we must do. She told us that in order to have peace in the world we must give our hearts to her and give our hearts to her Son, Jesus.
2. She said that if we did not pay attention to her there would be a great war. Man ignored the pleading of Our Lady at Fatima, and there was World War II. Many, many, many people were killed. They suffered a brutal death.
3. At Fatima, she showed the three young children the fires of hell. They were very young, and they said they would have died of fright had Our Lady not assured them that they would not go to hell.
4. Why would Our Lady appear to children and show children the souls suffering in the fires in hell?
5. Mary appears at Fatima, and she is ignored. To this very day we do not do what Mary told us to do at Fatima. At Fatima she promised in the end the Sacred Heart of Jesus will reign, and her heart will triumph.
6. Jesus Christ came into the world in the womb of the Virgin Mary. He came as the Light of the World. He will be, in this great era of peace to come, the King and the center of all hearts.
7. He came in poverty. He was born in a stable. He came to show us that the great riches are not found in the riches of the world, that they are found in Him. He is the King, but He comes into this world in poverty.
8. The greatest riches are found in the Heart of Christ.
9. It is so simple. Why do we not love God, why do we not love one another?
10. Why does man think that he can ignore God, that he is in control, that he can do his own will?
The Presentation of Jesus in the Temple
1. R: The Simeon said in the Temple that "Look, he is destined for the fall and for the rise of many in Israel, destined to be a sign that is opposed-" (Lk. 2:34)
2. And he said to Mary, "and a sword will pierce your soul too-so that the secret thoughts of many may be laid bare." (Lk. 2:35)
3. Mary is the Mother of all the children of the world, and look how she is treated by so many of her children. Many abuse her name. They abuse her images. They do not love her. She is their Mother, and they do not love her.
4. Mary told us at Fatima what we must do in order to have peace in this world. The fourth commandment tells us we must obey our earthly mother. What makes us think that we do not have to obey our heavenly Mother?
5. She said that man was sinful and that he was offending God. She said to Jacinta before she died, "I can no longer restrain the hand of my Divine Son from striking the world with just punishment for its many crimes." 29
6. Here it is 80 years after Fatima and we have disobeyed our heavenly Mother and the wishes that she gave to us when she appeared at Fatima. After World War II you would think that everyone would have heeded her message of Fatima.
7. Satan goes about the earth as a roaring lion, searching for souls to devour. When Mary showed the children at Fatima the fires of hell, she was telling them that hell was a reality and that we must go about the world and try to lead others to her Son.
8. What if you were one of the children at Fatima and our Blessed Virgin Mary appeared to you, in her light, and in her beauty? What if she said, "You have seen Hell, where the souls of poor sinners go...If my requests are granted, Russia will be converted and there will be peace. If not, she will scatter her errors throughout the world, provoking wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, and various nations will be destroyed..." 30 What if she showed you the fires of hell and the souls suffering? Would you help?
9. Would your life change if Mary appeared to you and told you these things? Would you go and spend your life trying to tell others about the vision that she gave to you? Would you take this with the utmost urgency? If Mary was appearing to you, would you do something to heed her warnings?
10. Remember Noah and the Ark? The people were sinning up to the time that Noah entered the Ark.
The Finding of Jesus in the Temple
1. R: They were warned. They were warned over and over again of their sinfulness. They were told that they must change, but they would not obey and so God told Noah to build an Ark.
2. And all men were destroyed, but those men on Noah's Ark.
3. Mary searched for the Child Jesus in the Temple. Today, there are many searching for those things that will make them happy. We will not be happy if our lives are not rooted in God.
4. We must go to Mary in order to be close to God. As Noah went into the Ark for his refuge, we to must go to the heart of Mary. She is the Ark that will lead us to the Heart of her Son.
5. So many this day are sinning. They must go to the temple. Mary is the temple that we go to, in order to find God. We go to her spiritual womb, to her heart, and we find God. We must do as Our Lady told us at Fatima, and give Mary our hearts. All through the day we give Mary our hearts and Jesus our hearts.
6. This is our job, to spread the Fatima message, to do what Mary has told us to do at Fatima, to give Jesus our hearts, and to tell all the other youth that we must do what Mary said at Fatima. We must give Mary and Jesus our hearts, pray the rosary, go to church on first Saturday, and tell Jesus and Mary we are sorry for the sins in this world.
7. Mary's peace plan is so simple to follow. We have disobeyed our heavenly Mother at Fatima. Mary appeared on July 13, 1917 to the three children. Mary showed the three children a vision of hell. She told them,
"You have seen Hell, where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish, in the world, devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If people do what I tell you, many souls will be saved and there will be peace."31
We must obey Mary. The plan is the same plan today. We must reach the youth of this world with the consecration We must tell them to give their hearts to Jesus and Mary.
8. Mary is the temple. We will find Jesus if we go to Mary.
Song: "Oh Holy Dwelling Place of God..."
9. We have been given great gifts from Our Lord and from Our Lady. We want to be leaders, to lead other young people to Jesus and to Mary. We must thank them for the gifts we are given, for what we do with our lives will make the difference to so many souls. She showed the children the souls in hell. Visualize this as clearly as possible in your mind. What you do to help to spread the message of His love will make the difference to so many souls.
10. Can we truly look at our Mother, Mary? See her before us, adorned in the greatest light. See her glistening? Look into her beautiful face, into her eyes. Tell her we must help to lead her children to the Heart of her Son, that you will help her to help others so they will not be lost to the fires of hell forever.
27. Our Lady of Fatima's Peace Plan from Heaven [Rockford: TAN Books and Publishers, Inc., 1983]. 9-10.
28. Rev. Edward Carter, S.J., Spirituality of Fatima and Medjugorje, [Milford: Faith Publishing Co., 1994], p. 18.
29. Ibid., pp. 9-10.
30. Ibid., pp. 4-5.
31. Ibid., p. 4.
March 20, 2020
R. JESUS I TRUST IN THEE
Jesus opened His hands so they could put the nails in His precious hands.
How many have horded what was God's, held their hands closed tight, so they would not really give their hearts.
Jesus opened His hands on the cross to pay for our selfishness with the nails they pounded into His precious hands.
Jesus opened His hands and His Heart for those who close their hands tight, because they refuse to give love to others as they should.
Jesus opened His hands in love to pay the price for those who said no to giving themselves as God commands us in love - love is giving - Jesus opened His hands.
Jesus opened His hands, and with the nails pounded into His precious hands, He shed more of the saving Blood for our sins. See the Blood poured out like a fountain from His hands on a selfish world.
Jesus opened His hands and His Heart.
Jesus opened His Hands, His Heart - Jesus gave His all.
Please Dear God outpour Your saving grace to us as we unite to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.
Please God, we earnestly pray for all these intentions, that this coronavirus is stopped. We beg you to hear our prayer, by the precious Blood of Jesus, in the Holy Spirit with all the angels and saints and the souls in purgatory, through the powerful intercession of Mary our Mother -
Please God help us.
Please God help us.
Please God hear us, we implore You with our request, God. We are Your little ones, begging for a miracle here. Please help us.
Oh Lord hear our prayer and come to our aid
From the Mass Book
THEY COME WITH THORNS IN THEIR HEARTS
Written after Communion:
He emptied Himself. He poured out His Heart, literally blood and water poured out of His Heart. He gives to us this Heart this day in the Holy Eucharist, and He is rejected.
How hard it is when we pour out our hearts to someone we love, when we give love and are rejected by those we want to love us most. This is the hardest to endure.
Jesus, Who is love, gives His all, this magnificent Heart of love, gives Himself to us in the Holy Eucharist and look how He is treated by some of those He loves. This was one of the greatest agonies in the Garden. The Eucharist is the sacrament of His greatest love, given to us. He is treated with disrespect, irreverence, indifference, and neglect in this gift in which God literally gives Himself!
He poured out His Heart to us and He was rejected by many. Today, He pours out Himself in the Holy Eucharist, and He is treated so badly by so many. He asks us, especially in the reception of the Eucharist and in front of the tabernacle, to help make reparation to His adorable Heart for the offenses against Him.
Mary asks us, in the reception of the Eucharist, to help make reparation to her Immaculate Heart for the blasphemies against her heart. They come with the thorns surrounding Their Hearts. I have experienced such agonies in my heart. I feel as if I have had ridges in my heart because it has happened so many times, over and over again and so deep.
These agonies, I believe, are from the thorns piercing Their Hearts for the injustices against Their Hearts. With each act of love I give to Mary, loving her as the Mother of God, loving her in her Immaculate Conception, loving her as the virgin who gave birth to the Son of God, loving her images and statues, I see each thorn turned into a flower, a garland surrounding her Immaculate Heart of love.
I want to love Him with the deepest love, to make reparation for the indifferences, offenses, negligences, disrespect, and irreverence shown to Him in His sacrament of greatest love. I ask Mary, with her pure and Immaculate Heart, to let me love Him more through her heart, that I may love Him with greater love. My greatest desire in life is to give love to my precious and beloved God. I beg Him to help me to unite to Him, to more worthily love Him with the deepest love.
It is in carrying His cross in our hearts, accepting the thorns in life graciously, outpouring our abundant love to Him, that we help make reparation to His Heart which suffered so much during the bitter Passion.
Let us help make reparation to these adorable Hearts in the sacrament of His greatest love, the Holy Eucharist. It is there we can more greatly love Them when we are united to Him in deepest love.
Given February 20, 2020
R. All the years
at the site we had precious
statues made by two Portuguese
A while ago they went back to
Portugal and one brother was
bit by an Asian wasp and died.
We have a limited number of these
precious painted statues that
we will not have again.
These statues come with the glass
from the Virgin Mary's image face
destroyed March 1, 2004.
The 16th Anniversary of this will be
March 1, 2020.
We will send the little statues, but
wish to sell the few left
that are 24 inches from the
There is a very limited number
for this anniversary.
March 5, 2020 6:20
Mary and Jesus have
asked that you come
to the Florida site for
the prayer service.
This is a miracle building,
many have received graces and
blessings of healing and
particular needs both spiritual
Statues with the Image glass
24" Statues are $500 plus tax
18' Statues are $350 15" is $300
plus Immaculate Heart of Mary
12" Statues are $250
Given October 29, 2016
Please spread blessed holy water
(You can also mix Jesus and Mary water
with your blessed Holy Water if you have it.)
in your yard, around your house,
in the state you live in.
And ask God to bless your state
Ask God to bless the United States
Pray all prayers through the intercession of
Our Lady of CLEAR – WATER.
Ask the Lady of CLEAR - WATER
to help with the blessed water.
Mary has appeared to me for 22 years,
in Ohio and Florida.
the gift that Counts
21 Blue Books
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6A, 6B, 6C, 7, 8, 9
10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, PBB
for $75 plus postage
by Rita Ring: Many of the entries in the Priestly Newsletter
Volume II from a spiritual journal came from this book.
for Parents and Children,
by Rita Ring, Short Meditations for both
parents and children to be used when
God's Blue Book I by Rita Ring. Open Anywhere This book will change your life. These are beautiful love letters to us from Jesus. A million books have been printed and circulated. Jesus loves us so much He wants a personal relationship with us He wants us to go to the Eucharist and be with Him before the tabernacle. $10
God's Blue Book II by Rita Ring. Letters from Jesus about His on fire love Jesus wants this great intimacy with us On fire love Personal love letters from Jesus about the love of His Heart A book on surrender Fr. Carter said! $10
God's Blue Book III by Rita Ring. Fr. Carter's favorite book It is about loving and forgiving each other Being pure in heart A book for unity in family, community, in life!! $10
God's Blue Book IV by Rita Ring. This book is about the love Jesus has for Mary and Mary has for Jesus and Jesus and Mary have for us It is truly the Love of the Two Hearts. Mary appeared every day at the Holy Spirit Center Fr. Carter was there. Mary's first apparition July 5, 1994. $5
God's Blue Book V by Rita Ring. Jesus wants to be the bridegroom of our soul He is our beloved Jesus tells us about pure love how we are to be pure of heart and love God and love others. It is a must, to hear about love from Jesus Jesus is love $5
God's Blue Book 6A by Rita Ring. Rosaries from Their Hearts during apparitions. Jesus and Mary appeared every day and I received rosaries from Them and They were transcribed from a tape. Also messages of love from Jesus on days of January, 1995 About Baptism writings from Fr. Carter and the Scriptures. $10
God's Blue Book 6B by Rita Ring. Jesus and Mary appeared every day in February, 1995 So beautiful transcribed from a tape the Stations, 7 Sorrows, prayers in the Prayer Manual, the Holy Spirit Novena Book and the Song Book. Pure love loving and forgiving a book about Jesus' love, baptism, grace and Fr. Carter's Newsletter. $10
Apostles Manual. About the Movement — the structure of the Movement All Ministries — from the time 3 months before Mary appeared in Clearwater and 3 months after. Rosaries of the 13ths, Fr. Carter's Newsletters. Messages from God the Father Reaching the priests, the Church, the schools and the world. $20
Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 1. Mary appeared in Clearwater December 17, 1996 in rainbow color and these rosaries left the printer the same day from Apparitions of Jesus and Mary transcribed from a tape. $10
Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 2. This is a book of so many rosaries — transcribed from a tape. So many beautiful rosaries. pages $12
Messages for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This is a big book of loving messages for nursing home people and homebound from Jesus and Mary Their lives are so important united to the Mass offering up their suffering, their lives for the souls of this earth. $10
Short Rosary Meditations for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This book is so important with pictures they can open it and lay it on their laps and pray the rosary. $10
Songs from Jesus Songbook. These loving songs were given from Jesus. So beautiful Love Songs from Jesus of His love — helping us have pure and loving hearts. $3
Color the Lives of Jesus and Mary. Volumes 1 through 7. Coloring books and meditations for grade school children and others on the mysteries of the rosary — really good. $5 each.
Color the Lives of Jesus and Mary. Volumes 6 through 7. Coloring books and meditations for grade school children and others on the mysteries of the rosary — really good. $5 each.
|Fr. Joe Robinson|
Guiding Light homily series — Reflect on the Word — Cycle B The Word leaves an impression on our souls. In my thoughts and reflections are born a more tangible understanding of these eternal concepts presented in the Gospels and the readings. Anyone can read a sentence, but not anyone can absorb it's true meaning. Truth, in this day and age, is almost a matter of opinion or individual entitlement. We believe that Christ's truth is our Roman Catholic Church. We, as priests, champion it's teachings; we are ambassadors for the Pope and Christ to those faces looking at us. We are the light by which our congregation reads to reflect upon real truth and we do it hand in hand. $15
Guiding Light homily series — Steadfast to the Son — Cycle A The sunflower is a great example of how we should be steadfastly guided by light. What a powerful thought that this exceptional plant is not stuck in one pose day in and day out, yet adaptable and magnetized to the sun. We feel the same about our Son. Our heads turns to face Christ as each day presents its challenges to find light. We join together like plants in a field and soak up the Son through the pulpit. We are a warm circle of strength using the wind of our breath to carry our priests' words, Christ's words, to new rich soil. $15
Guiding Light — Focusing on the Word — Cycle B At times we may feel that our path to Christ is a bit "out of focus". Like the disciples in the Book of Mark, this ordinary life clouds our vision of Christ's Divinity. We may doubt the practicality or possibility of applying His teachings and example to our modern life. Cycle B's homilies are a "guiding light" to help us realize Jesus' Messianic greatness and His promise of better things to come. $15
Guiding Light — Feed My Soul — Cycle C In a world rapidly advancing and encouraging personal gain, we are faced with modern problems. There is a challenge to find time in our busy schedules for Sunday Mass or a family meal. We are able to research, shop, bank and even work without hearing one human voice. It is no wonder that we may often feel disconnected and famished at our week's end. In Fr. Joe's third book of homilies from Cycle C, we are reminded of the charity that Christ intended us to show each other. We have a calling to turn the other cheek and be the Good Samaritan to others. We are rewarded with the Father's kingdom and love when we are not worthy. We are not left alone or hungry. $15
Guiding Light — The Word Alive in Our Hearts. — Cycle A (partial) Homilies by the Reverend Joe Robinson given at St. Boniface Church in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is a tremendous honor Fr. Joe has allowed us to share these great gifts with you – for greater holiness and knowing more and more about God. $10
|Fr. Edward J. Carter S.J.|
Here are all the products in this category:
Books written by the founder of Shepherds of Christ Ministries
Response to God’s Love by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. In this book Fr. Carter speaks of God as the ultimate mystery. We can meditate on the interior life of the Trinity. Fr. Carter tells us about our uniqueness in the Father's Plan for us, how the individual Christian, the Church and the world are in the state of becoming. Imprimatur. $10
Shepherds of Christ — Selected Writings on Spirituality for all People as Published in Shepherds of Christ Newsletter for Priests. Contains 12 issues of the newsletter from July/August 1994 to May/June 1996. $15
Shepherds of Christ — Volume 2: by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. Contains issues 13—29 of the newsletter (September/October 1996 — Issue 5, 1999) $15
Shepherds of Christ — Volume 3 by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. Contains Newsletter Issues 1 through 4 of 2000 including Fr. Carter’s tremendous Overview of the Spiritual Life $10
Tell My People. Messages from Jesus and Mary (As given to Fr. Edward Carter, S.J.) One of Fr. Edward Carter, S.J.'s Synopsis of the Spiritual Life From Jesus to Fr. Carter "On Holy Saturday, 1994, Jesus told me that on the following day, Easter, I would also begin to receive messages for others. Our Lord also told me that some of these were eventually to be published in a book and here is that book." $10
Spirituality Handbook. Fr. Edward Carter, S.J. did 3 synopsis of the spiritual life. The Spirituality Handbook, the Priestly Newsletter 20he Tell My People book. The way of spiritual life proposed to the members of Shepherds of Christ Associates is centered in consecration to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. All aspects of the spiritual life discussed below should be viewed as means to help members develop their lives in consecration to Christ, the Sacred Heart, and to Mary, the Immaculate Heart. $3
The Spirituality of Fatima by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. The Fatima apparitions and messages received official Church approval in 1930. In giving her official approval to the Fatima event, the Church tells us that what took place at Fatima involving the three young visionaries is worthy of our belief. $5
Priestly Newsletter — 2000 #1 — CD. — Christ is Our Strength — Fr. Edward Carter, S.J. read it the year he died. It is so beautiful. "This brief passage contains one of the greatest lessons of the spiritual life. As we progress along our spiritual journey, we become increasingly aware of how weak we are in our—selves, but how strong we are in Christ. To experience our weakness involves suffering. The degree and kind of suffering can vary. The suffering can include the experience of the classical dark night of the spirit as described by St. John of the Cross. One of the main purposes of the dark night is to make a person keenly aware of his or her helplessness without God." quote by Fr. Carter from the newsletter $10
Shepherds of Christ Holy Spirit Novena
Holy Spirit Novena Booklet. In four languages with the Imprimatur with 18 scripture readings for two complete novenas – this very powerful Holy Spirit Novena has prayers for prayers for Protection by the Blood of Jesus, Healing, Strength and Light, To Be One with God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, One with Jesus, To Dwell in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, Prayer for the Holy Spirit and His Gifts, and the Word Alive in Our Hearts. All these prayers take about 10 minutes daily recited out loud. $1
Shepherds of Christ Holy Spirit Novena CD
Shepherds of Christ Prayer
Shepherds of Christ Prayer Manual. The Shepherds of Christ has prayer chapters all over the world praying for the priests, the Church and the world. These prayers that Father Carter compiled in the summer of 1994 began this worldwide network of prayer. Currently the prayers are in eight languages with the Church’s Imprimatur. We have prayed daily for the priests, the Church, and the world since 1994. Associates are called to join prayer Chapters and help us circulate the newsletter centered on spreading devotion to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart and helping to renew the Church through greater holiness. Please form a Prayer Chapter & order a Prayer Manual.
Statues, Crucifixes, and Religious Artwork
These items are very special additions to your home or place of worship.
Special 12" Our Lady of Guadalupe Statue with Glass
White or Ivory gown with gold trim.
$ 100.00 each plus shipping
Special 12" Sacred Heart or Immaculate Heart Statues with Glass
White gown with gold trim.
$ 100.00 each plus shipping
Special 12" Sacred Heart or Immaculate Heart Statues with Glass
Ivory gown with gold trim.
$ 100.00 each plus shipping
Special 11" Our Lady of Fatima/Clearwater Statue with Glass
White or Ivory gown with gold trim.
$ 60.00 each plus shipping
Blue Crystal Rosary
Rosary with the Image of Our Lady of Clearwater
8mm - $ 40.00 plus shipping
Red Crystal Rosary
Rosary with the Image of Our Lady of Clearwater
8mm - $ 40.00 plus shipping
Clear Crystal Rosary
Rosary with the Image of Our Lady of Clearwater
8mm - $ 40.00 plus shipping
R. Pray for These Things
1) Pray for the Pope & hierarchy to help us start prayer chapters.
2) Pray for Dan, Sally Jo, Richard, Carol, Margaret, Sue,
Jack, Jean, Amanda, Matthew, Special intentions.
3) Pray for the priests, the Church and the world!
4) Pray for the spread of prayer chapters,
also for the spread of priests doing prayer chapters.
5) Pray for the spread of Blue Books.
6) People going to Florida and China.
7) Vocations to all 7 categories.
8) Pray for spread of Consecration and Rosary.
9) Pray for pope helping us.
10) Pray for Jeff - sales & health. Pray for Nick.
11) Blue Book 19 and cover and all involved.
For our Publisher and all involved
12) All intentions on my list, Jerry's list.
13) Priests getting Fr. Joe's book.
14) Pray for Fr. Joe's new book, cover & funds for printing & postage.
15) Donors and members and their families.
16) Healing of the Family tree.
17) Dan & Melanie, Catherine & mom, Gary, Mary Jo,
Jim & statues, Fr. Ken, Monsignor, Kerry, Tom & wife.
18) All who asked us to pray for them.
19) All we promised to pray for.
20) Rita, John, Doris, Sheila, Jerry, Regina, Sanja,
Betty, Sophie, Lisa, Eileen, Fr. Mike, Louie, Laverne,
2 Dons, Mary Ellen, Fr. Joe, all priests helping us,
Ed, Jimmy, Steve, a special couple, Rosie & all involved.
21) 2 babies and moms.
22) Funds and insurance.
23) Jerry's garage.
24) In thanksgiving for gifts, graces, & blessings received.
25) Spread the Blood of Jesus on all of us here.
26) Consecrate all hearts.
27) Cast the devil out of all of us here and all in Movement.
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P.O. Box 627 China, Indiana 47250
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (812) 273-8405
FAX: (812) 273-3182
Copyright © 2014 Shepherds of Christ.
Rights for non–commercial reproduction granted:
May be copied in its entirety, but neither re–typed nor edited.
Translations are welcome but they must be reviewed for moral and
theological accuracy by a source approved by Shepherds of Christ Ministries
before any distribution takes place. Please contact us for more information.