April 2, 2021
April 3rd Holy Spirit Novena
The Novena Rosary
If you can help, we need donations.
Please Pray for Fr. Joe & special intentions.
Fr. Mike, Special Intention.
Prayer for Grace for our Country
Dear Father united to Jesus in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, the Sacrifice of Calvary sacramentally made present, celebrated around the world, in the Holy Spirit. We offer up all we do united to the Mass. We unite in one mind and one heart as members of the mystical body of Christ, with Christ our head in the pure and holy Hearts of Jesus and Mary, through the powerful intercession of Mary with all the angels and saints and souls in purgatory, and we beg for the saving grace, for our country, the United States. Please help us. We further pray for unity to always do the will of God in love. We spread the Blood of Jesus on the leaders and people of the United States and cast the devil into hell. We consecrate our country to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart and all our dioceses, and beg for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit. God help us. We pray for our families, the priests, the Church and the world. In the Name of Jesus please hear us, we pray. We pray for our president and leaders. We pray that we are united as one nation under God to work together in love as God wants.
A Prayer for Intimacy with the Lamb, the Bridegroom of the Soul
Oh Lamb of God, Who take away the sins of the world, come and act on my soul most intimately. I surrender myself, as I ask for the grace to let go, to just be as I exist in You and You act most intimately on my soul. You are the Initiator. I am the soul waiting Your favors as You act in me. I love You. I adore You. I worship You. Come and possess my soul with Your Divine Grace, as I experience You most intimately.
April 2, 2021 - Good Friday
R. Dear Jesus,
Thank You for dying for us
on the cross.
March 29, 2013
I was in the Vatican Chapel at 11:00am Good Friday last year --
and finished at noon where the Blessed Sacrament was exposed.
I received this message --
Messenger: And He saw before Him
all the men that would be
the darkest night I have gone my God and seen the
sufferings of the souls in sin, for it is for You we
live and are born here to this valley of tears.
Your hands I commend my spirit -
Oh God hear my prayer and be attentive to my supplication.
nights are just these - a condition, a state
that God allows us to share in to experience
look into the soul, God, and see as You have asked
me to read and plead for the innocent, the depraved,
the ones You gave Your life for.
God hear my prayer and let my cry come unto Thee -
A dark night is a night without light -
the dark nights may
be the very openings to the door that leads to
Your precious light and showering of grace
night was richly blessed when the Savior
shed His Blood from His pores, in such
anguish seeing before Him the souls that
would be lost forever despite His suffering
Heart of Jesus hear the plaintiff cry of Your servant
suffering and in pain for the sin in the world and
Your Blood You shed to save us.
Savior, Incarnate, born of the Woman, Mary Immaculate,
outpour Your gifts on the poor banished children
of Eve for we are the children walking in the
shaded light of imperfections and sin offending
You by our arrogant and prideful ways.
When it is docility and obedience You desire of us -
Blood shed on the cross, from You our precious
Savior, wash us in Your Blood and feed us with
Your Body and Your Word that our hearts will
be filled with You, our Divine Precious God.
are sufferings and looking into His
face we see the Head of the Savior crowned with thorns,
the Blood pouring out of His precious wounds and
we see Him - His "yes" in suffering - suffering so
severe, suffering of the God-Head for His precious
souls - suffering from the love outpoured by
His unquenchable Heart of love.
God let us Bleed as we watch You with the
Blood of love for the souls You gave Your life for -
Can our partaking in that Holy Sacrifice of the Mass be
such an offering to You our precious God that the
streams of grace will flow with unquenchable
love for the souls He gave His life for.
April 5, 2001
March 25, 2005 message continues
Jesus speaks: Look into
My face and see Me before You, suffering for
love of you - For you suffer from knowing My gifts
given to men and they are as blind men running some on
a race (headed) for hell. Oh let their eyes be opened that they
would see with the light of 7 suns, but they close
their eyes and see little for they have painted the gold of
the earth like pictures on their eyes-lids and they
gaze at them the day long.
let My Spirit fill your souls and your souls be filled
with My grace and My Blood wash you in the robes of
is on your hands, but is it the blood of deceit
and hatefulness, the bitterness one holds for your brothers,
the pride of indecency and you ignore the speck in your
eye and the rocks in your hearts. Rocks of hatred,
rocks to clog the vessel far more than the grease
you consider so important to your life here below.
It is rocks that clog the vessels of your heart to
embrace the things of the Savior.
the well cared garden - one flowing with milk and honey,
water trickling from a little vine, sweetly given the
dew of morning - oh you and your sour grapes, you watch
them shrivel before your eyes and count calories for your
bodies neglecting the things of the soul -
the courtyard ring with the song of angels
and the blossoms hear the sound and display the
dew of morning like a dress adorned for the
King of Glory.
pick My blossoms, shaking off the dew
of the new day - you stamp on the grapes and
use My gardens for sounds that shake the earth with
I gave you the birds to sing to you - you came
in with a chainsaw and cut down the tree that
carried the quartet and they flew away like the
grapes you have tramped underfoot.
you, many, are so prideful in your hearts and
your songs are not songs of love to Me - to one hanging
on the tree of life - you missed My tree - you
see only a man and don't even look to the wood
of the cross. I carried your sins on My back -
and My Blood was hanging on the tree -
Oh the tree of Adam and Eve -
Do you see it?
Now look at your trees of scrupulous pleasures -
Nobody can get you to look at your
money trees hanging with clumps of gold and
I long to see the sweet grapes - full and
plentiful, healthy, sweet for
your apples are your gods -
your hands are not pierced with nails -
likened to the Savior -
They are decorated with nails of stars and
blues and rainbows - long and gaudy -
gaudy - not hands that are God-like
look at the hands and see how the hands of
My creatures have sinned
the head that has robbed Me of
the talents to help promote My
Kingdom - when brains were given
to the men how many used them to
sin and lead others to sin -
Blood teamed into My eyes - how
many have used their eyes to sin and lead others into
the tongue by which I enter your body -
How very dishonorable has many tongues become -
ears I gave you to hear - My Blood poured
into My ears from My thorns and
you have sinned with your ears, making
movies and songs for others to sin majorly
with ears and eyes.
Blood I shed - My eyes caked with dried
Blood - My ears welled up with the
Blood of the Savior for your sins
feet - they pounded nails into My feet - for
all the ways you have walked that
led you to sin -
Why do you not walk the way of the Savior -
Why do you not see with your eyes -
Taste My Body and Blood with your tongue -
Listen to the birds sing songs of love and
Heart was pierced with the lance -
My Heart, how I suffered for those who would
reject Me, the anguish to My Heart
was far greater than the pain to My
Body, wrought with suffering
for your sins -
you have dishonored the image of Mary
the Father sent you and ignored the
gifts of Our Love outpoured.
January 2, 1999
Mary speaks: I am Our Lady of Snows. I come to cover the earth with a soft white blanket of my love.
I come to bring peace to the earth. I tell you to let go of the anxiety in your heart and experience my peace and His love.
I am your heavenly Mother. I come to hold you and caress you and take you to my Immaculate Heart.
from the Rosary of August 27, 1996
Mary speaks: I stood beneath the cross of my Son, and my Heart was in such pain for I saw Him before my eyes. I saw Him covered with blood. I saw Him die. My Heart, my children, my Heart to watch my Son, but my Heart, my Heart, how I suffered for my little children of the world that give in to this world and give up the love of my Son. O my little children of light, I give you this message. Carry this light into the darkness for your Mother Mary, for I stood beneath the cross and I cried. I cried for the little ones. I cried for the young ones, the ones that do not care and will lose their souls. How do I make you see for you will not listen to me? What can I do? I come. I appear. I beg. I plead. I give you these gifts from my Son, and you reject me. I do not deliver messages very often anymore for I have been ignored. The message is the same. You do not read the messages I have given to you. Please help me. Help the little children. I appear. I appear. I appear, and I am ignored. I stood beneath the cross, and I cried. I cried, and my Heart was in such anguish for my little children, for I am searching for them this day as I searched for the Child Jesus. Please, please help me. I cannot hold back the hand of my Son any longer. I am Mary, your Mother. I ask you to help my children. You are my children of light.
end of Mary's Message, August 27, 1996
March 25, 2005 message continues
Come to Me - My Heart
is ablaze for thee -
My love for thee is real and
I am your God - I have given you
Myself - I am your God - I have
Shed My Blood for you and I give you
Myself in the Holy Eucharist.
March 25, 2005
September 4, 2004
From Blue Book 10
February 6, 1996
Before the Tabernacle
The Agony of Our Lord in the Garden
R. Let us put ourselves in the Heart of the Virgin Mary and know we are in her heart. Christ was carried within the womb of Mary, let us place ourselves in her heart. Let us know the permeating grace of the Holy Spirit as He works on us, as He transforms us more and more into the image of Our Savior. Let us know this action of the Holy Spirit. The Spirit is alive within us and with this we grow deeper in our holiness. We are plunged into the deepest recesses of the Heart of Jesus, in this deep tunnel of His Heart, the deepest recesses, feeling His burning love. See around us the endless red cavern of the Heart of Jesus as we feel this permeating action of the Holy Spirit and the love of our Mother. We unite in deepest union with our Father, for Jesus is one with the Father, Our beloved Father who created us and loves us. Let us feel as we are within the heart of Mary, within the Heart of Jesus, united with the Father in the permeating action of the Holy Spirit.
Let us be united and know the presence of God which enfolds around us. It feels as if we are penetrated by a force that we cannot explain. This is the presence of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit united to the Virgin Mary in us. We will be wrapped in the embrace of God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit for all eternity, having the endless love of the Almighty God, to have no fear, to exist in Him, only in Him. We will know and experience perfect trust, perfect fullness, perfect satisfaction in heaven for we will be united to the Almighty God. Let us keep with us this vision as we pray this rosary and unite ever closer to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, our little heaven on earth. It is in this security of Their Hearts that we can withstand the trials of this life. For to know the presence of God within us that the Almighty God dwells within us when we are baptized and in the state of grace, we know that God, the Almighty God is with us. Wow! Wow! We should know only love and not fear having the presence of God in us.
Let us focus on this vision when we are attacked, when we are in trouble, when things go wrong, when the wind comes and the rain beats down. Let us go to the interior dwelling of our hearts and feel the presence of the Almighty God. For God lives within us. This is our little heaven on earth - to dwell within the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, in the Shepherds of Christ Movement. Jesus is giving to us great graces to grow ever deeper in this union. If we cooperate with these graces, if we surrender and let go, we will unite in such union with Him. The greatest saints knew this. Beg for this grace to know God's presence with us. We have been called and we have been chosen to this movement by the Almighty God. It is a calling. We have been hand-picked. It is in growing in this union that we will be the lights that will shine in this darkened world, for God has called and we have been chosen. Let us beg now for the grace to unite in deeper union as we meditate on these Sorrowful Mysteries of Jesus' life and Mary's life.
1. R. I go to the inner recesses of Jesus' Heart and there I am united to the all-powerful God. Dear Holy Spirit, permeate my being, open up my mind and my heart and give me greater knowledge of You, of the Almighty God, for we long and thirst to know more of Thee.
2. R. My soul is thirsting for You, O Lord, My God.
3. R. Jesus comes with His Heart surrounded with thorns and a cross on the top. Jesus knew suffering! In the garden He was in the deepest pain. For Jesus felt the rejection of those He loved so dearly. All through the Passion Jesus gave Himself. The Son of God came to this earth and took on a human body and in the garden Jesus saw all the men from all time that would reject Him and treat Him with such hatred, would use His name in vain, would curse Him, would deny Him - and He comes and He gives Himself and at the same time in His giving He knew, in His Divine knowing, all of the rejection and hatred against Him. Think of how it is to give love and to be scorned at the same time by those you loved.
4. R. Do you love deeply and know what it is to be hurt by someone that you love? Jesus loves with the most perfect love. Jesus gave His all, Jesus spread His arms and Jesus gave every drop of His Blood. Jesus' body was battered and covered with wounds. Jesus' head, covered with thorns. Jesus gave love and look at how Jesus is treated today by those He gave His life for.
5. R. Jesus' anguish was so great. With all the love in His Heart, His Divine love. Jesus gave Himself. Jesus knew hatred, the anger, the sins of all men. In the fact Jesus gave and knew such scorn, His anguish was so great. The pain so tremendous that His sweat became as great drops of blood upon the ground.
6. Jesus: Do you know what it is to be scorned, My beloved ones, by those that you love? Do you know what it is to love, to love, to give, to give Yourself, to die on a cross for love, and to be forgotten and neglected? To be treated with such indifference and such hatred! I come to you with a kind and gentle Heart. My Heart burning for love of you and look at how I am treated this day. I call out to you, My faithful servants, to come and to worship and adore Me. I am waiting for your love. Will you give your love to Me? Will you comfort My aching Heart for all those that have forgotten and treat Me so neglectfully? I am Jesus, your beloved Savior. I am God. I love you with the deepest love and I wait for you to share your love with Me.
7. R. Buckled over with pain - the pain was so tremendous in His heart. Do we even know a little bit what it is to suffer great pains in the heart?
8. R. How do you think you would feel - how badly would we feel that we would sweat blood?
9. R. Let us identify with all the suffering that we have this day with You. Identify our struggles and our trials, with Jesus' trials and suffering. Take the rejection that we feel in our life by those that we love and take it to Jesus and meditate on the rejection that Jesus felt in the garden because of so many souls that would reject Jesus and Jesus loved them so dearly. Let us identify with Jesus in all aspects of our life that we may carry out His life, death and resurrection in our lives. As we identify in our sufferings with Jesus, we are brought to greater life in Him. I suffer the rejection and think of myself - it goes nowhere. If I suffer the rejection and think of Jesus, and how Jesus sweat blood, the pain, I know more the pain of His Heart. Jesus was rejected by those He loved, I am moved to love for those that are hurting me. Let me live Your life in my life.
A Prayer to Jesus with Regard to Identifying with His Suffering
My beloved Jesus, I identify this trial and my struggles, my little struggles with You, with Your trials and sufferings. They compare little to how You suffered for me and all men. This rejection I feel is nothing compared to the men that You loved who beat You and tore Your flesh. Oh beautiful Jesus, scourged for my sins, my selfishness. Take my life, Jesus, You are my Spouse and I love You so much. I long for Your sweet love and the embrace of Your tender touch upon my soul. I dwell most deeply in the burning cavern of Your Heart and am one with God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Oh my God, how great indeed You are. All Powerful God, Almighty God, Omnipotent God – I LOVE YOU!!
The Scourging at the Pillar
R. They seized Him and they led Him away as a common criminal and they tied our beloved Jesus to the pillar to be whipped.
1. R. In His Divine knowing He knew everything that was about to happen and He complied to all of this treatment. Jesus did the will of the Father. Knowing full well all of the beatings, all of the wounds He would suffer, knowing the anger and hatred in their hearts, knowing those souls that would be lost despite all of His suffering, Jesus withstood all of this for love of me.
2. R. So personal is the love of Jesus that He would have been scourged at the pillar for me.
3. R. Do we know what it is when someone loves us and would go through this suffering for us?
4. Jesus: I was whipped and I was scourged, My beloved ones for love of you. Do you see Me covered with blood and see the wounds deep within My arms - the wounds deep in My back and My face, all over My body/ They are wounds that I suffered for your sins, for the sins of all men.
5. Jesus: I forgive you all of your offenses when you come to Me and ask for forgiveness and I love you unconditionally. Do you love yourself? Do you truly love the person that the Father has created? Do you realize that you are so loved that the Father, Son and Holy Spirit dwell within you? I am Jesus and I am calling you to love yourselves for I love you with the deepest love.
6. Jesus: It is in realizing My love for you that you will give My love to others.
7. Spirit Song: Jesus, O Jesus come and fill your lambs
8. Jesus: Love is giving. Love, My dear ones, is sacrifice. When you love you are open to suffering, for love gives as I gave.
9. Jesus: I gave My love and I was scorned and treated with such hatred by those I loved.
10. R. Let the action of the Holy Spirit work within us and permeate our being, that we may feel more and more as we meditate on the mysteries of His Passion, the burning Fire of God's love.
The Crowning with Thorns
R. See the head of Jesus, see the head with His beautiful brown hair, see His face covered with wounds, blood on His cheek and the men clothed Him in a dirty purple robe and throw Him on a would-be throne, and pound into His precious head a crown of sharp thorns.
1. R. We cry out to our Mother, "Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of they womb, Jesus."
Why are we so blind that we do not see? Why do our hearts feel so empty and look so hard for something to fill our starved souls? What is wrong with us that we do not see that God is truly alive and with us - that He lives in our hearts, that He is truly present in this room. The same Jesus that sat on a mock throne and was crowned with thorns? Let our hearts burn with the Fire of God's love for He truly gave Himself for love of us.
2. R. Dear Holy Spirit, my best friend, let us feel Your action within us as we meditate on how we dwell within the heart of Mary and within the deep cavern of Jesus' Heart and unite to our Father. Let us feel the permeating action of the Holy Spirit and feel this red cavern. Surround us that we may know more fully what the presence of God feels like.
3. R. How could God, Jesus, withstand all of this? How could the martyrs withstand what they withstood? Jesus knew the Father's love. To have this presence of God within our hearts - to know God - to know His love, we can withstand all suffering. We can withstand all trials. Look at Jesus as He walks through His Passion, as He carries His cross and as He hangs on the cross, Jesus is in total peace. Help us to know more and more the love of these Two Hearts as we dwell within Them at every moment.
4. Song: I Am Your Sacred Heart
R. Jesus promises that He will be with us forever more. Why are we filled with such fear in our hearts when God is truly here and He is alive?
5. R. See His head crowned with bloody thorns. See the blood run down His face. See His eyes blurred with the blood and it runs into His ears. How many times do we think that no one loves us and Jesus says, "I love you, I love you, I love you. I am alive, I am alive, I am alive, and I am a Person who wants to have a relationship with you." Divinity unites with humanity.
6. R. I feel the presence of God. Do I know that God is really here? These are not words that are spoken, but more real than those things that I see - the presence of the Almighty God. Let us pray for faith to see beyond what our eyes see and to know God more and more.
7. R. Dear Holy Spirit, open up our eyes. Where we are blind, let us see.
8. R. Fill our hearts with the fire of God's love. Let us know that His love is truly burning. These are not words that are spoken but God is calling out for us to open our hearts and know love as we have never experienced it before. To know His Divine love, that we will dwell in the deepest cavern of His Heart and unite with the Father and the Holy Spirit in a way as never before.
9. R. The most perfect love is the love that is communicated between the Persons of the Trinity. Let us be engulfed in the center of this love. Let us be surrounded. Let us touch love itself.
10. Jesus: Do not be afraid to love, My beloved ones. You comprehend so minutely My love. Open your heart and I will fill you with grace that you will understand more and more the immensity of My love. My love is endless. My love is beyond all comprehension Surrender to Me and I will lead you to the deepest recesses of My Heart where you will be engulfed by the love of the Almighty God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Come to the heart of My Mother and dwell in My Heart. This is the gateway to the love of the Trinity.
The Carrying of the Cross
R. Jesus took me to the deepest recesses of His Heart and it was there that I was enveloped by Jesus' endless love and there was not fear, for to unite with love itself is beyond all words. O, Heart of Jesus, take me. I surrender myself to You. I give myself to You. Engulf me in the love of the Almighty God.
1. R. Jesus stood there and was surrounded by those He loved and they did not give to Him words of love, but they cried out in hard, angry voices: Crucify Him, Crucify Him. These were the ones He came and gave Himself for. As He was giving, He was scorned by those He loved.
2. R. The cross that they put on His back was so heavy that His chin hit the ground. Look up into the eyes of Jesus and see the look in His eyes. It is not the look of hate or anger, it is the look of gentleness, love and suffering. Deep suffering in His heart to be rejected and hurt by those He loved.
3. R. Love is interaction. We see the love between Jesus and Mary. Jesus, a Divine Person; Mary, a human person. We see Them as Their eyes meet. All through the mysteries of the rosary, if we meditate on the love between Jesus and Mary, we will grow deeper and deeper in our love relationship with Him.
4. R. If we could see Jesus alone we can relate to Him, but if we see Jesus, His eyes peering into His Mother's, if we see Jesus hanging on the cross and His Mother beneath the cross, if we see Jesus as an infant in the arms of His Mother, if we see Jesus' lifeless body in the arms of His Mother under the cross, we see the love between the Two Hearts and know more how God truly loves a human person. Let us meditate on the love between Jesus and Mary.
5. R. God so loved this world that He gave His only begotten Son. Jesus loved us so much that He gave Himself. When we look at Jesus and Mary together, we see that there is such great love between Divinity and humanity. If we are caught in this love between these two Hearts we will grow deeper and deeper in our love with God.
6. R. We see the eyes of Mary look into the eyes of her Son. We see Mary as she stood under the cross. We know that all through His Passion, Mary was there and meditating on the presence of God and the love between her and Jesus, we feel so much more their love that they gave for us.
7. R. O, Heart of Mary, you know the love of your Son. You know how He was scorned and treated with such disrespect this day. You know how He is calling out to His creatures and how He is ignored, how He is treated with disrespect and is offended. Jesus, God was treated this way! Jesus is treated this way by His creatures. Mary comes, our heavenly Mother, and she tells us how God is so offended by His creatures today and many do not listen. She says that she cannot hold back the hand of her Son much longer. She has ceased talking to us in the rosary after almost two years. This should tell us how urgent the situation is, that we must pray with all our hearts.
8. R. Jesus is calling us as His special Shepherds of Christ to unite in this very, very deep union with Him. As we unite in this deep union, our intercessory prayer is so much greater. Our prayers are so important to this world. Our union with Him is so important to this world.
I see Him with His beautiful face, crowned with thorns and covered with blood, and His chin on the ground and His tender eyes look at me and I see the Son of God and He says: 'I Love you, My beloved Shepherds. I love you with the deepest love. I am sending you into this world armed in your hearts with My deepest burning love. Open wide and let Me fill you with this love. Will you help Me carry My light to this darkened world? I am giving to you great graces to join in the deepest union with Me. Will you turn away and take My plea so lightly? Do you not see My Heart, crowned with thorns, and the cross above My Heart? I come and I spread My hands and I show you My Heart. You are My Shepherds that I am sending into the fields to spread My love to My little lost sheep. I beg you, with My deepest love, to take this plea seriously. I am Jesus and I love you so much. Please listen to Me. Please help Me spread My love - the love of My Heart and My Mother's Heart, to the world."
9. Song: I Love You Jesus
R. I see Jesus before me so many times. He is appearing transfigured in such light. Jesus is adorned in light and there is movement in His sweet and gentle face. This is how the Holy Spirit wants to work in us to transform us more and more into His image and likeness. We do not see the movement in ourselves, we do not see how we are being refined and purified, we see the struggle and we carry the cross daily. It is in identifying all of our suffering with His that we are joined to His life. He gives to us the cross. His way is the way of the cross. But, in the cross there is peace. We stay rooted in Him. "Rooted" - what a word to use. Deeply embedded - this is what rooted means. He says He wants to be one with us....I have been crucified with Christ and yet I am alive; yet it is no longer I, but Christ living in me.
Galatians 2: 19-20
R. He wants to live in us, to be so one in us, but it takes our surrender, our willingness to be so serious with this consecration. At every Mass, to say, "I give myself to You, God. I give myself and I die to myself. As You hung on the cross, as You were crucified, I unite with You. I give You myself that I may live more and more in You."
10. Hail Mary
Jesus is Crucified and Dies on the Cross
R. Will we stay fixed to this world or will we die to ourselves and give ourselves to Him? He gives Himself to us. Jesus gives us himself in Communion. When we unite to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, being offered throughout the world, we unite to this sacrifice of Himself to the Father.
Let us unite all of our actions with Him. We live His life, death and resurrection in our lives. We give ourselves to the Father and everything that we do is magnified. Everything becomes the greatest prayer when we unite with Him in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass throughout the world in our Morning Offering.
Spirit Song: Jesus, O Jesus come and fill your lambs
1. R. Jesus hung on the cross. Jesus surrendered. Jesus breathed His last breath. He could have, at any moment, stopped what was happening. In His Divine knowing, He knew when He took the second last beat of His Heart and He surrendered, and He gave His all for He did it for me.
2. Jesus: Are you cold? Are you hungry? Are you scared? I live within your heart. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit dwell within you when you are baptized and in the state of grace, in a special way. Come to the deepest recesses of My Heart. Do not be afraid for I am with you forever and ever and ever. There is nothing to fear for if you stay rooted in Me you will never die.
3. R. Jesus gave Himself for me and He gives Himself to me today in the Holy Eucharist. Jesus feeds me with His Body and His Blood. The life that I received in Baptism is nourished by Him. He gives us His Body and Blood. This is the intimacy - Jesus gives Himself to us in a way that is much more intimate than any human could give themselves to us. Jesus gives us His Body and His Blood.
4. R. Jesus wants this spousal relationship with us. Jesus is the Bridegroom of our soul. The most attentive Bridegroom - that knows all the desires of our heart, that knows all about us far more than we know about ourselves. When we go to this interior dwelling, dwelling in His Heart, He imparts to us knowledge of Himself and knowledge of ourselves that no other person can tell us, knowledge in our soul.
5. R. I place myself in the heart of my Mother and I give myself to her for she is the Mother of my spiritual life. I feel, in the heart of Mary, this transforming action of the Holy Spirit and I am plunged into the inner cavity of Jesus' Heart, the endless abyss of God's burning love, and it is there that I unite to the Father and I am engulfed by the presence of all Three Persons, united to Mary and there is no fear, for to be touched by love itself, this helps cast out fear. Jesus says: I am the way, I am the truth and the life.
Jesus: There is no other way, My dear ones. You have been called and you have been chosen. My shepherds, I want to unite in deepest union with you, that I may live in you and live in this world. You are My lights that will shine in the darkness. Come to Me. Die to yourself. At every Mass give yourselves as a sacrifice that you may be transformed more and more into My image and likeness. Pray to the Holy Spirit to permeate your being, to fill you with the fire of God's love and pray to Him to move within you at every moment – that it is the Spirit that lives within you and directs all of your activities, for God truly lives within you, My beloved ones. Free yourselves of any debris within your hearts and let Us unite in the deepest union with you. Any anger, hatred, unforgiveness, or division toward any person, divides you from this union with Me. You are My shepherds. I am giving you great graces to unite deeply to Me. Surrender and come to Me and let the Holy Spirit sanctify your soul. Die to yourselves and live in Me. I am Jesus. I am longing for your love.
6. R. O Heart of Jesus, I give myself to You. Take me into Your heart. Hold me in this deep chamber and let me feel the fire of Your burning love.
7. R. We are one body in Him. As we all unite in the heart of Mary and the Heart of Jesus, we will be one body. The Immaculate Heart of Mary will triumph and the Sacred Heart of Jesus will reign. "When a sufficient number of people are consecrating their hearts to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, there will be peace." This is what Mary said at Fatima. It is our consecration, our giving of ourselves to Mary's Heart, to Jesus' Heart, that will make the peace in this world. This movement is to help spread this consecration to the priests, to the sisters and brothers, to the laity, to the children.
When we are all consecrating our hearts, giving ourselves to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, when we pray our consecration this evening, let us pray with all our hearts and let us pray each day to the Holy Spirit to transform us more and more in the heart of Mary, in a greater image and likeness of our Beloved Savior.
8. R. Jesus came and He took me to the deepest recesses of His Heart.
9. R. To be engulfed in the presence of the Trinity - there was no fear for I know that Jesus gave Himself on the cross. He took His last breath and He surrendered and died for me.
10. Song: God's Love
April 3, 2017
A Prayer for Grace and Holiness today
A prayer to work in love and holiness
John 16: 23
"If you ask the Father anything in my name,
He will give it to you"
R. God wants our unity – we ask for this
unity – that the Spirit of God fill
us and help us to be holy –
that we do not hold onto any of the deadly
sins that block us from this unity –
that the Holy Spirit can work in our souls,
so we can be His instruments of love
and peace and joy among our brothers.
We pray this heavenly Father in the name of
Jesus who said ask in my name and
it will be given to you.
Let us experience the joy of unity and love
on a supernatural level and know You
our beloved God – more and more supernaturally.
We want our hearts to be sanctified in
our love and work so we are holy and
pleasing to You God.
Come to us Lord and possess our soul.
We want to walk as God intends us
to walk today in the plan of God,
in the work He has called us to do today.
We know that we must cooperate with the grace
You are giving us – now and today to
bring unity and peace and love to this
day as we serve to do the work – You are
calling us in our vocation to do.
Dear Heavenly Father, hear our prayer,
in the name of Jesus, we pray,
we ask, heavenly Father for these
graces necessary this day to
bring peace, love and joy to
our relationships and work – as You
work in us.
We seek perfection in our souls to be holy
souls likened to You – in work
and in play – to be holy in prayer –
we invite You Holy Spirit to be
the Guest of our soul.
We seek order in our lives, not disorder.
We beg for the virtues of faith, hope, love,
prudence, temperance, fortitude, justice,
and humility. We seek to be obedient
to the will of God and live obedient to
the will of God in love.
Come Holy Spirit Come into our hearts. Transform
us from fear to fearlessness to serve
You as You desire in our lives.
Help our actions to be for the glory and honor
of God with the goal of these actions
to one day be in heaven with Thee,
our beloved God.
Heal our hearts and our bodies – Help
us to have health of body now in
this work you call us to do.
Instill in us a desire to want to only
do the will of the heavenly Father
and to walk in holiness and love.
We pray all these prayers heavenly Father,
united to Jesus, in His name for
grace and holiness today and always.
Help us to live by right reasoning in
our lives – to have the truth
in our every thought and to live
in order as You operate in us
in unity and love.
Come to me Lord and possess my soul.
We seek order in our lives – Your order
to love in us, to help us to act as
You desire, to have the thoughts
that are in right reasoning and in
Your order, Lord.
Give us the grace to use our faculties
to love and serve You and do
Give us faith and right reasoning.
Help us to love and be just in our actions.
Help us to seek Your Divine Will and to
perform those actions, which are actions
pleasing to You in everything.
Come to us Lord and purify our consciences,
Help us to hope and love in Thee.
We seek heavenly vision – to see
things through the eyes of
the heavenly Father and to be
perfected more and more in doing
God's will in our lives.
We pray for the gifts and fruits of the Holy Spirit.
We pray for this purity in our souls –
to live virtuously, to be perfected
more and more and filled with the
gifts of the Holy Spirit –
Wisdom, Understanding, Counsel,
Fortitude, Knowledge, Piety
and Fear of the Lord
and to have the fruits of the Holy Spirit –
charity, joy, peace, patience,
benignity (kindness), goodness,
faith, modesty, continency,
We do not want the enemies to
invade our thoughts, our
actions, our lives –
We pray to give up ugly bad habits of the
deadly sins –
pride, greed, envy, wrath, lust, gluttony, and sloth
We know on this journey we will
experience sufferings and joys
and we accept the struggles
in life and ask You to help us,
strengthen us in our lives to
suffer and rejoice as You
desire us to do in our lives.
We want to be a reflection of Your
heavenly love – to be full of light –
Your light in us. To operate in
light and not darkness – IN You,
our beloved God.
We want to follow in the footsteps
of Jesus in giving love and
light and unity to those
we contact in our lives –
Prayer for Union with Jesus
Come to me, Lord, and possess my soul. Come into my heart and permeate my soul. Help me to sit in silence with You and let You work in my heart.
I am Yours to possess. I am Yours to use. I want to be selfless and only exist in You. Help me to spoon out all that is me and be an empty vessel ready to be filled by You. Help me to die to myself and live only for You. Use me as You will. Let me never draw my attention back to myself. I only want to operate as You do, dwelling within me.
I am Yours, Lord. I want to have my life in You. I want to do the will of the Father. Give me the strength to put aside the world and let You operate my very being. Help me to act as You desire. Strengthen me against the distractions of the devil to take me from Your work.
When I worry, I have taken my focus off of You and placed it on myself. Help me not to give in to the promptings of others to change what in my heart You are making very clear to me. I worship You, I adore You and I love You. Come and dwell in me now.
-God's Blue Book, January 17, 1994
by Rita Ring: Many of the entries in the Priestly Newsletter
Volume II from a spiritual journal came from this book.
for Parents and Children,
by Rita Ring, Short Meditations for both
parents and children to be used when
God's Blue Book IV by Rita Ring. This book is about the love Jesus has for Mary and Mary has for Jesus and Jesus and Mary have for us It is truly the Love of the Two Hearts. Mary appeared every day at the Holy Spirit Center Fr. Carter was there. Mary's first apparition July 5, 1994. $5
God's Blue Book V by Rita Ring. Jesus wants to be the bridegroom of our soul He is our beloved Jesus tells us about pure love how we are to be pure of heart and love God and love others. It is a must, to hear about love from Jesus Jesus is love $5
God's Blue Book 6A by Rita Ring. Rosaries from Their Hearts during apparitions. Jesus and Mary appeared every day and I received rosaries from Them and They were transcribed from a tape. Also messages of love from Jesus on days of January, 1995 About Baptism writings from Fr. Carter and the Scriptures. $10
God's Blue Book 6B by Rita Ring. Jesus and Mary appeared every day in February, 1995 So beautiful transcribed from a tape the Stations, 7 Sorrows, prayers in the Prayer Manual, the Holy Spirit Novena Book and the Song Book. Pure love loving and forgiving a book about Jesus' love, baptism, grace and Fr. Carter's Newsletter. $10
Apostles Manual. About the Movement — the structure of the Movement All Ministries — from the time 3 months before Mary appeared in Clearwater and 3 months after. Rosaries of the 13ths, Fr. Carter's Newsletters. Messages from God the Father Reaching the priests, the Church, the schools and the world. $20
Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 1. Mary appeared in Clearwater December 17, 1996 in rainbow color and these rosaries left the printer the same day from Apparitions of Jesus and Mary transcribed from a tape. $10
Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 2. This is a book of so many rosaries — transcribed from a tape. So many beautiful rosaries. pages $12
Messages for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This is a big book of loving messages for nursing home people and homebound from Jesus and Mary Their lives are so important united to the Mass offering up their suffering, their lives for the souls of this earth. $10
Short Rosary Meditations for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This book is so important with pictures they can open it and lay it on their laps and pray the rosary. $10
Songs from Jesus Songbook. These loving songs were given from Jesus. So beautiful Love Songs from Jesus of His love — helping us have pure and loving hearts. $3
|Fr. Joe Robinson|
Guiding Light — The Word Alive in Our Hearts. — Cycle B Homilies by the Reverend Joe Robinson given at St. Boniface Church in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is a tremendous honor Fr. Joe has allowed us to share these great gifts with you – for greater holiness and knowing more and more about God. $10
Guiding Light — The Soul Who Could. — Cycle A Homilies by the Reverend Joe Robinson given at St. Boniface Church in Cincinnati, Ohio. $10
Guiding Light homily series — Reflect on the Word — Cycle B The Word leaves an impression on our souls. In my thoughts and reflections are born a more tangible understanding of these eternal concepts presented in the Gospels and the readings. Anyone can read a sentence, but not anyone can absorb it's true meaning. Truth, in this day and age, is almost a matter of opinion or individual entitlement. We believe that Christ's truth is our Roman Catholic Church. We, as priests, champion it's teachings; we are ambassadors for the Pope and Christ to those faces looking at us. We are the light by which our congregation reads to reflect upon real truth and we do it hand in hand. $10
Guiding Light homily series — Steadfast to the Son — Cycle A The sunflower is a great example of how we should be steadfastly guided by light. What a powerful thought that this exceptional plant is not stuck in one pose day in and day out, yet adaptable and magnetized to the sun. We feel the same about our Son. Our heads turns to face Christ as each day presents its challenges to find light. We join together like plants in a field and soak up the Son through the pulpit. We are a warm circle of strength using the wind of our breath to carry our priests' words, Christ's words, to new rich soil. $10
Guiding Light — Focusing on the Word — Cycle B At times we may feel that our path to Christ is a bit "out of focus". Like the disciples in the Book of Mark, this ordinary life clouds our vision of Christ's Divinity. We may doubt the practicality or possibility of applying His teachings and example to our modern life. Cycle B's homilies are a "guiding light" to help us realize Jesus' Messianic greatness and His promise of better things to come. $10
Guiding Light — Feed My Soul — Cycle C In a world rapidly advancing and encouraging personal gain, we are faced with modern problems. There is a challenge to find time in our busy schedules for Sunday Mass or a family meal. We are able to research, shop, bank and even work without hearing one human voice. It is no wonder that we may often feel disconnected and famished at our week's end. In Fr. Joe's third book of homilies from Cycle C, we are reminded of the charity that Christ intended us to show each other. We have a calling to turn the other cheek and be the Good Samaritan to others. We are rewarded with the Father's kingdom and love when we are not worthy. We are not left alone or hungry. $10
|Fr. Edward J. Carter S.J.|
Here are all the products in this category:
Books written by the founder of Shepherds of Christ Ministries
Response to God’s Love by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. In this book Fr. Carter speaks of God as the ultimate mystery. We can meditate on the interior life of the Trinity. Fr. Carter tells us about our uniqueness in the Father's Plan for us, how the individual Christian, the Church and the world are in the state of becoming. Imprimatur. $10
Shepherds of Christ — Selected Writings on Spirituality for all People as Published in Shepherds of Christ Newsletter for Priests. Contains 12 issues of the newsletter from July/August 1994 to May/June 1996. $15
Shepherds of Christ — Volume 2: by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. Contains issues 13—29 of the newsletter (September/October 1996 — Issue 5, 1999) $15
Shepherds of Christ — Volume 3 by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. Contains Newsletter Issues 1 through 4 of 2000 including Fr. Carter’s tremendous Overview of the Spiritual Life $10
Tell My People. Messages from Jesus and Mary (As given to Fr. Edward Carter, S.J.) One of Fr. Edward Carter, S.J.'s Synopsis of the Spiritual Life From Jesus to Fr. Carter "On Holy Saturday, 1994, Jesus told me that on the following day, Easter, I would also begin to receive messages for others. Our Lord also told me that some of these were eventually to be published in a book and here is that book." $10
Spirituality Handbook. Fr. Edward Carter, S.J. did 3 synopsis of the spiritual life. The Spirituality Handbook, the Priestly Newsletter 20he Tell My People book. The way of spiritual life proposed to the members of Shepherds of Christ Associates is centered in consecration to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. All aspects of the spiritual life discussed below should be viewed as means to help members develop their lives in consecration to Christ, the Sacred Heart, and to Mary, the Immaculate Heart. $3
The Spirituality of Fatima by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. The Fatima apparitions and messages received official Church approval in 1930. In giving her official approval to the Fatima event, the Church tells us that what took place at Fatima involving the three young visionaries is worthy of our belief. $5
Shepherds of Christ Holy Spirit Novena CD
Blue Crystal Rosary
Rosary with the Image of Our Lady of Clearwater
8mm - $ 40.00 plus shipping
Red Crystal Rosary
Rosary with the Image of Our Lady of Clearwater
8mm - $ 40.00 plus shipping
Clear Crystal Rosary
Rosary with the Image of Our Lady of Clearwater
8mm - $ 40.00 plus shipping
R. Pray for These Things
1) Pray for the Pope & hierarchy to help us start prayer chapters.3) Pray for the priests, the Church and the world!
2) Pray for Special people.
4) Pray for the spread of prayer chapters,
also for the spread of priests doing prayer chapters.
5) Pray for the spread of Blue Books.
6) People going to Florida and China.
7) Vocations to all 7 categories.
8) Pray for spread of Consecration and Rosary.
9) Pray for pope helping us.
10) Pray for Jeff.
11) Pray for the country
12) All intentions on my list, Jerry's list.
13) Priests getting Fr. Joe's book.
14) Pray for Fr. Joe's new book, cover & funds for printing & postage.
15) Donors and members and their families.
16) Healing of the Family tree.
17) Pray for the Corona Virus to go away
18) All who asked us to pray for them.
19) All we promised to pray for.
20) Rita, Doris, Sheila, Jerry, Sanja, Fr. Mike, Louie, Laverne,
Fr. Joe, all priests helping us, Ed, Jimmy, Mary,
Carol R., a special couple, Rosie & all involved.
21) All of our families.
22) Funds and insurance.
23) All of our houses.
24) In thanksgiving for gifts, graces, & blessings received.
25) Spread the Blood of Jesus on all of us here.
26) Consecrate all hearts.
27) Cast the devil out of all of us here and all in Movement.
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P.O. Box 627 China, Indiana 47250
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (812) 273-8405
FAX: (812) 273-3182
Copyright © 2021 Shepherds of Christ.
Rights for non–commercial reproduction granted:
May be copied in its entirety, but neither re–typed nor edited.
Translations are welcome but they must be reviewed for moral and
theological accuracy by a source approved by Shepherds of Christ Ministries
before any distribution takes place. Please contact us for more information.