April 23, 2021
April 24th Holy Spirit Novena
The Novena Rosary
Please Pray for Fr. Joe & Bob
Prayer for Grace for our Country
Dear Father united to Jesus in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, the Sacrifice of Calvary sacramentally made present, celebrated around the world, in the Holy Spirit. We offer up all we do united to the Mass. We unite in one mind and one heart as members of the mystical body of Christ, with Christ our head in the pure and holy Hearts of Jesus and Mary, through the powerful intercession of Mary with all the angels and saints and souls in purgatory, and we beg for the saving grace, for our country, the United States. Please help us. We further pray for unity to always do the will of God in love. We spread the Blood of Jesus on the leaders and people of the United States and cast the devil into hell. We consecrate our country to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart and all our dioceses, and beg for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit. God help us. We pray for our families, the priests, the Church and the world. In the Name of Jesus please hear us, we pray. We pray for our president and leaders. We pray that we are united as one nation under God to work together in love as God wants.
April 23, 2021
R. Dear Jesus,
Peace is found in Jesus. I give
you my heart and my life. May
the angels of heaven surround
us as we go through this life
in the unexplained sufferings
of every day.
It is in the everyday sufferings
we become closer to Jesus.
He knew completely well all
truths – Jesus is the way,
the truth and the life and
yet He took the nature of a
slave and walked amongst the men
who had so much still to see and
God created us for an eternity
with Him in heaven. We see
our lives here below and want
to make it last here forever, but
it is not how God made our
When we are young we do not
have to worry about our bodies
so much, usually, but as we
get older we soon learn that we
can't stay here forever on this
Some are sick this way, others that
way, some live shorter lives than
others, some have great suffering.
The COVID taught us lots about
our vulnerability to catching a
virus and maybe dying.
I watched my mom die at 5
years old and watched my family
deal with this loss including
myself at such a young age.
I watched my sister - a nun -
of 25 years - frustrated with
many changes in the church,
the death of my dad, health
problems commit suicide.
I watched Fr. Carter, who I thought
would lead the Movement die at the
early age of 71 1/2 after just 6 1/2 years
of being in the Movement himself.
I have watched many deaths in the
past few years of young people leaving
their families, husbands, wives, children
My one brother had Parkinson's
20 years and died Christmas Eve,
a dear friend died at the same
time after 10 years of pancreas
Fr. Joe Robinson, my brother,
my rock got Parkinson's too,
just like that and is suffering
now from this affliction.
We are here to prepare for
eternity in everlasting happiness
with our beloved God – FOREVER.
We know the temporariness of
life here below and we know
Jesus' promise to never leave us
orphans here below.
I love the Church and the
Eucharist and all the people
God has put here on the
journey to Him with me on
Life is indeed temporary, but
the promise for those who love and
serve the Lord, of eternal happiness
is beyond what we can ever
Life has changes – No man is
an island and we must seek the
insight into the mystery as the
Father intended in creating us.
Excerpt from Response in Christ by Fr. Edward Carter, S.J.
e) Relationship with Members of the Church
There is but one true Church of Christ. Yet this one Church has three different states of existence. There is the pilgrim Church, the Church of this world, composed of members who have received the grace of Christ and strive for its development. They have not yet obtained the goal of their efforts, as have the members of the heavenly Church, who enjoy God in eternal happiness. The Church suffering is an intermediate state of existence necessary for those who had not achieved the required purification as members of the pilgrim Church. Although there are these three phases of the Church’s existence, there is a profound union existing between all the members. All these members possess the same basic life of grace in Christ, and this common life establishes the most intimate bonds of love. In our preceding chapter, we discussed the pilgrim Church. Let us now consider the Church suffering and the heavenly Church.
The members of the Church suffering are those who have departed from this life in an incomplete state of Christian development. Their development is incomplete in the sense that grace has not fully taken possession of them, and, as a result, they are yet closed in upon themselves to a greater or lesser degree. They as yet cannot open themselves out in complete love to the Triune God in the beatific vision. They must undergo a further purification, a purification which could have been achieved upon earth with merit. Now the purification must be achieved with no merit attached. The pain of this purification is mixed with the certain expectation of achieving the vision of God. We can hasten the advent of this vision for this people by the offering of prayers and other good works. Scripture itself refers to our action on behalf of those in purgatory in Chapter 12 of the Second Book of Maccabees beginning with verse 38.
The members of the heavenly Church are those in whom the life of grace has taken full possession and has reached its completion in the life of glory. Faith now is unnecessary, as the light of glory gives the human intellect a new strength and capacity for seeing God face-to-face. While the Christian was a wayfarer, he received the imprint of the indwelling Trinity as he shared in God’s own life. Now in heaven that grace-life and possession of God reaches its completion—the absolute completion is not achieved, however, until the resurrection of the body. The divine persons give Themselves to the beatified in a profound union far surpassing that of the indwelling of the Trinity experienced here below.
This life of heaven is still the Christ-life, for just as we possess a share in Trinitarian life here below as mediated by Christ, and exercise this grace-life as structured by Him, so also in heaven is the mediation of Christ present. In the words of Rahner, "One always sees the Father through Jesus. Just as immediately as this, for the directness of the vision of God is not a denial of the mediatorship of Christ as man."14 And not only does the humanity of Christ unite the blessed to God, but also, in some way, to the whole of creation. This is merely a completion of what is begun here below, namely, the union with Christ in His humanity establishing the Christian in a special relationship with God, with other men, and with the whole of creation. We have a glimpse, therefore, of the fullness of life which members of the heavenly Church possess.
The heavenly Church, as St. Thomas says, is the true Church.15 The Church of this earth and the Church of purgatory are, each in its own way, reaching out in loving hope for the heavenly Jerusalem. Vatican II puts it very simply: "The Church, to which we are called in Christ Jesus, and in which we acquire sanctity through the grace of God, will attain her full perfection only in the glory of heaven."16
The members of the heavenly Church can help us in living our life of grace until we too share its fullness with them. Their power of intercession on our behalf is but another ramification of the communal aspect of Christianity. We are meant to help others grow in Christ. We, in turn, are intended by God to receive aid from others—yes, from members of the heavenly Church, as well as from those with whom we dwell here below.
Not only can we be aided by the saints’ intercession, but the example of the canonized saints can also be of great value to us. They have concretely proved that full holiness is possible. Such an inspiration is of real worth when we are tempted to think that Christian sanctity in its higher degrees is impossible of attainment. Moreover, the canonized saints, in their diversity, teach us that there are many authentic versions of Christian holiness. They can be innovators in showing us that there are numerous possibilities in assimilating the mystery of Christ, although the basic assimilation remains the same for all Christians of all times. In the opinion of Rahner this is one of the chief roles the canonized saints exert in the life of the Church.17
14Karl Rahner, Theological Investigations, Vol. III (Baltimore: Helicon, 1967), p. 44.
15 Cf. St. Thomas Aquinas, In Ad Ephes., c. 3, Lect. 3.
16Second Vatican Council, Constitution on the Church, No. 48.
17Cf. Karl Rahner, Op. cit., pp. 100-101.
Excerpt from Response to God's Love by Fr. Edward Carter, S.J.
... In reference to Christianity, God himself is the ultimate mystery. Radically, God is completely other and transcendent, hidden from man in his inner life, unless he chooses to reveal himself. Let us briefly look at this inner life of God.
The Father, in a perfect act of self-expression, in a perfect act of knowing, generates his son. The Son, the Word, is, then, the immanent expression of God's fullness, the reflection of the Father. Likewise, from all eternity, the Father and the Son bring forth the Holy Spirit in a perfect act of loving.
At the destined moment in human history, God's self-expression, the Word, immersed himself into man's world. God's inner self-expression now had also become God's outer self-expression. Consequently, the mystery of God becomes the mystery of Christ. In Christ, God tells us about himself, about his inner life, about his plan of creation and redemption. He tells us how Father, Son, and Holy Spirit desire to dwell within us in the most intimate fashion, how they wish to share with us their own life through grace. All this he has accomplished and does accomplish through Christ.
R. Go out into the world and
spread the good news –
No man is an island –
God created us for a purpose –
From The Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius,
by Louis J. Puhl, S.J. p.11
21. SPIRITUAL EXERCISES
Which have as their purpose the conquest of self
and the regulation of one's life in such a way that
no decision is made under the influence of any
R. We are here to prepare for our
heavenly banquet – to do all we
do the best we can according to
God's will with much love.
Death doesn't have to be such
a mystery, a feared thing – we
pray for it 53 times in
Let go to God.
Today is the day the Lord has
made. live it as He intends –
our wills can get in the way.
It is in serving Him as He desires
we have peace –
R. I see this picture and remember
Mary, the heavenly Mother, held
the lifeless body of Jesus under
the cross after the bitter passion.
What did Mary say when she
spoke to me –
from the Rosary of August 27, 1996
Mary: I stood beneath the cross of my Son, and my Heart was in such pain for I saw Him before my eyes. I saw Him covered with blood. I saw Him die. My Heart, my children, my Heart to watch my Son, but my Heart, my Heart, how I suffered for my little children of the world that give in to this world and give up the love of my Son. O my little children of light, I give you this message. Carry this light into the darkness for your Mother Mary, for I stood beneath the cross and I cried. I cried for the little ones. I cried for the young ones, the ones that do not care and will lose their souls. How do I make you see for you will not listen to me? What can I do? I come. I appear. I beg. I plead. I give you these gifts from my Son, and you reject me. I do not deliver messages very often anymore for I have been ignored. The message is the same. You do not read the messages I have given to you. Please help me. Help the little children. I appear. I appear. I appear, and I am ignored. I stood beneath the cross, and I cried. I cried, and my Heart was in such anguish for my little children, for I am searching for them this day as I searched for the Child Jesus. Please, please help me. I cannot hold back the hand of my Son any longer. I am Mary, your Mother. I ask you to help my children. You are my children of light.
end of Mary's Message
Jesus: My beloved child, sufferings
may come, but the rose is beautiful
yet has thorns. Even in seeing My
crowned head – you know My
love for you, I died on the cross
for your sins, I love you so much.
Song: A Song from Jesus
Jesus: Do not be busy about busy
things that you make up to
produce an out come that is
not for your destiny. Surrender
to the moment in living in
obedience as God intends or
soon your yesterdays are
swallowed up as selfish pursuits
and what God really called you
to was ignored by your own
free will, willfulness has brought
so much misery to those who
used their free will wrongfully –
I gave you your free will to love
God and be obedient – some use
their free will to fight God's will
for selfishness and independence.
You are the child of God. Your
strength is in living as a child
obeying your Father and learning
to love God and others as yourself.
This brings joy - obedience
to God as a humble, docile
Oh My beloved and the
rewards of obedience to the
Father's will and living in love
If you know what God
asks of you – Do it, child,
Do it – This is the key to
eternally being happy –
Willfulness brings misery.
Your days here are short –
live to love –
Don't give into satan –
Love God with all your
heart and love your neighbor as
Soon your life will have
ended. Live to please the
Written September 24, 2000
Messenger: I watched by his bed.
A book for those who help cancer patients, for their relatives and friends who need to cope with the suffering of losing a loved one.
It was a quiet day or so it seemed, the long months of watching John go "down hill" had come to an end.
I did not know that the end was indeed so near, but the story had been written in the days that went before, but I really never read the message given in the days that led up to that final page.
There were months of warnings, but I just lived every day coping with that day’s events and when the final page was about to be written, I felt shocked, empty and afraid.
The days before were all telling the story, but like anyone in love with a family member, who wants to think that days of parting might be so soon? Oh, but they were so soon. As I look back now, I see I just didn’t recognize them.
Every person can only do so much, but out of love those we love deeply and love us, sometimes, cover up their real conditions in an attempt to live life as usual.
Cancer is a mighty menace. It attacks the weak and the strong. It acts like an aggressive machine growing and growing inside someone’s body and they may not notice the gradual sucking of their life from the other parts of the body until it almost leaves them dead.
I was a little girl of five years old when the deadly disease ate away the cells in my mother’s body as it took over her body and she soon died.
But I am not here to make you feel sorry for me or to tell you about anything new, but to write of the dying and rising of my dear friend, Fr. Carter.
The signs were there, for in January he became very sick and even though he wanted to go to the Virgin Mary building to say a private Mass there, he could not go and the once held plane reservations were cancelled.
He remained sick and on February 5, 2000, when we opened the Rosary Factory in Clearwater, Florida at Mary’s Image site, he did attend, but he didn’t feel good and he continued trying really hard to serve us as a ministry.
Now, I don’t know, in September after they opened him up and told us what they did, how he ever did all he did, being so sick. It was September 22, 2000, when they operated on him and it was January 22, 2000, when we were supposed to go to Clearwater, Florida, exactly eight months later.
Father Carter continued to keep a hectic schedule.
Jesus told him to write the lengthy spirituality newsletter in which he summed up a great deal about the spiritual life. We could all study it for our entire life.
As I write this, I don’t know if he will ever tape record this 20 page newsletter or the next newsletter.
I do know this, the signs were there and Father worked really hard to continue doing all he did despite his sickness, weakness. His faith in the Movement never wavered. He had a burning desire to serve Jesus and help renew the priesthood, the Church and the world.
Father worked and worked because he loved us all so much and loved the world and he didn’t complain, ever.
His faith in this Movement and the messages of Jesus is shown in his life given to this.
Father showed us the message of Jesus in his life. He lived in such union with Him. He offered Mass every day praying so fervently for souls and for all of us.
I see the signs especially on the trips. Mary was adorned in gold on the building July 5, 2000, during the evening prayer service.
R. Father was in the motel and he didn’t feel good.
After the Mass he had to sit and he didn’t think he would make it during the Mass because he was weak.
I watched a lot of Masses that way, between his blood sugar levels and he seemed to just sigh sometimes to do ordinary motions, but he kept serving God and loving us all.
I watched him look up to the Father and say, “through him, with him and in him”.
Through Him, with Him and in Him
R. He lived for the Mass. He offered it for the Movement and for all of us, the whole Church and the world, to help bring about the Reign of Jesus’ Sacred Heart.
I can show you the picture taken on my birthday, August 8, 2000, he looked really bad and I worried about him so much I cried as I spoke to him, but in his calm, peaceful attitude, he assured me everything was okay as God wanted it and he was getting proper care.
R. Every day he looked weaker and he coughed whenever he talked and we all prayed more.
He was determined to say Mass in China on the Feast of Mary’s birthday, September 8, 2000, and he paid a big price for it.
For about 4 months he struggled with the cough and he walked slower and slower and he looked sicker every day, but he knew what God was telling him and about his mission.
Month of the Sacred Heart June 3, 2000
The Joyful Mysteries to be used on June 4, 2000.
1. My Heart is an endless furnace of love.
2. My Heart is that of the Divine God.
3. The angel Gabriel appeared to Mary.
4. I am the Son of God.
5. I am He Who comes to fill you with My life.
6. My staff I hold in My hand.
7. I come announced by the messenger (the angel).
8. Mary accepted.
9. Let My life transform you.
10. The incarnation goes on in you.
1. I come a Babe in the arms of Mary.
2. I am the Savior of the World.
3. My love is eternal.
4. My Heart is on fire for you.
5. A child carried in the womb of the Virgin Mary.
6. A Heart filled with love.
7. My endless love I pour out to you now.
8. Come and be with Me.
9. On the long hot days of summer, feel the love I give to you.
10. Sufferings are gifts I give you. The sufferings are given to draw you closer to Me.
Birth of Jesus
1. A little Baby carried in the womb of the Mother.
2. Mary takes you as a little baby into her Immaculate Heart.
3. In her Heart, the Holy Spirit transforms you more and more into My image, if you cooperate with the grace I give you.
4. O Holy Spirit, come and fill the hearts that are weary.
5. O Holy Spirit, fill them with fire.
6. O Holy Spirit, enlighten the blinded minds.
7. O Holy Spirit, spark a fire burning in the children of Mary.
8. O Holy Spirit, it is a light and love the children of Mary seek in their hearts.
9. O Holy Spirit, enlighten the little babies' eyes.
10. O Holy Spirit, let them see God and hear the voice of the Good Shepherd.
1. Oh a little Child, God-made-man.
2. Taken to the temple.
3. Simeon foretold, ...'Look, he is destined for the fall and for the rise of many in Israel...' (Lk 2:34).
4. Oh Heart of Mary pierced by a sword, oh Mary help us endure the sufferings of life.
5. Oh Heart of Mary, help us to spread the rosary.
6. Oh Heart of Mary, help us to teach the world how to pray the rosary.
7. Oh Mary so fair, protect us from the devil and all that could come against us as we spread the rosary.
8. Oh Mary most pure, we humbly pray for this grace.
9. On this first Saturday of June, 2000, Mary help us, Jesus help us. Dear Father, Son and Holy Spirit help us. Amen.
10. Into the arms of our Mother we give ourselves as little dependent children of our God.
Finding in the Temple
1. You must obey your God.
2. I am a just God. All your deeds will be judged.
3. I am just!!
4. So many are lost, today.
5. At the end of this rosary, I ask you to see Me, My hands on either side of My Heart. I want you to see the fire, I want you to see My eyes, I want you to see Me, a Child in the temple, 12 years old. I want you to know I gave My life for you.
6. My life is given for you. My love is an endless furnace of love that does not flicker.
7. I am the Son of God.
8. Pray for the children of Mary to find their way home to My Heart.
9. Oh children, be humble.
10. Oh children pray for enlightenment, go to the spiritual womb of your Mother, she is your spiritual mother. Oh My children go to her now.
On this 3rd day of the month of My Sacred Heart, I ask you to show My picture before this rosary.
On the left I want Mary with the babe, as in the church in China, Indiana. On the right I want My Sacred Heart.
I want you to see yourself as a little babe in the arms of Mary. Put your little body in her arms. I want you to see yourself this way now.
I want you to think of yourself as a child, a child of God, learning to be like God in your ways.
God is your Father, Mary your Mother, pray this rosary to your Father and Mother for help.
See yourself in the spiritual womb of your Mother being more and more formed in My image.
My little sweet baby, I love you so much.
I am the Sacred Heart.
end of June 3, 2000
The Building of the Two Hearts
1. A gentleman from Florida called and said since he got the Fatima Statue with glass his life has been transformed.
2. After using the Jesus water, pain and non-movement (for 3 years) in my fingers was healed instantly. Now fingers are cracking and working and no pain. Has taken x-rays.
3. Ruptured ACL Ligament and PCL ligament left leg (knee) and damaged meniscus. 3-4 weeks excruciating pain. MRI showed damaged ligaments - went to do surgery and scopes revealed no damage other than meniscus injury. Day before surgery we came here to pray for healing. Wife anointed knee with Jesus water. Were told prior to surgery that would be out of work 3-6 months and surgery would be 4 hours. Surgery was only 40 minutes and recovery time is 1-2 weeks.
4. My best friend (a couple) was granted a son, which now is my godson. They've been married for a long time but never had a child until they both came to see the Virgin Mary's image.
5. I just wanted to tell you we have had so many prayers answered most especially since we have had the image statue in our home a few months ago. Prayers being miraculously answered for our children & grandchildren, our daughter's heart has literally almost healed ... she is also pregnant and that is also a miracle that she carried the baby this far, she is so thankful and also her cardiologist can't figure out how she is doing so well, and even agreed with her it must be prayers being said for her. He also told her in her 4th month to abort the baby, maybe he will have a conversion, we hope. Others in my family have changed since we got the statue. They are more understanding and patient and love being a Catholic more than ever before ...We thank Jesus, Mary, Rita and you all. Praise all of heaven. We are also so eager to have many more prayers answered. We are giving our married children a 10 inch statue each for their homes and red prayer manual if they would also like to say the prayers if they so choose to. The statue we know will help them with many graces as they pray before it as it has helped us in our home and lives. Love you all.
6. Pregnancy. (A long note about how a woman got pregnant after she came to the Virgin Mary Building.)
7. My mother was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia in April 2005. She received the Jesus water of Clearwater that my brother brought to El Salvador. She was treated at Instituto Salvadoreno del Segino Social. She was expected to live 3-6 months. She lived well for 2 years. Now she rests in peace with Lord Jesus and Virgin Mary. She died of Pneumonia March 21, 2007.
8. The CAT scan showed a dark spot and they thought they would have to remove my right kidney. My family went to the Blessed Mother and asked for prayers and help. They also got the healing water. Well all our prayers were answered. There was no cancer or tumor. Thanks for all your prayers and help, and thanks to the Lord above.
9. Knees were injured from motorcycle accident July/August 2006. His mom got the water in Florida right after the accident and took it to him and he used it every day and now his knees are completely healed. He knows Jesus water did it.
10. Suspected blood clot. Pain in leg with swelling. Jesus water was used and pain went away and swelling.
11. Barretrs – My husband brought Jesus water to hospital and put on my stomach. Biopsy came back fine.
12. A man from South Carolina came to thank Jesus and Mary for his healing. His brother sent him Jesus' water when he was diagnosed with terminal cancer. Three doctors told him there was nothing they could do for him. He started using Jesus' water and started feeling better (He could hardly walk, he was using a wheelchair a lot). He went back to the doctor and tests showed no more cancer — gone! The doctor told him he never saw this happen before. He is around 70 years old and walks and feels normal.
13. A lady from Egypt wrote asking St. Mary for a baby for 3 years. She helped me and now I have a little daughter. Her name is Mariam after St. Mary name by my language. Thank God and Thank St. Mary. She always remembers me. - Egypt
14. This woman filled out a healing form at the site. I am so blessed by the Blessed Mother that she has been there for me on more than several occasions. She performed a miracle on all occasions, one in particular was cancer of the right leg. The doctors wanted to cut my leg off the cancer was in the bone. When I returned to New York and went to a plastic surgeon he saw the cat scan and said my chances weren't good. When he did the surgery the cancer was not in the bone. It was superficial.
15. Stroke. Healed August 2006.
16. A year ago he went to Orlando for a test on his prostate. It was positive. He came here in May and got some Jesus water out of the trough. He went back to the doctor and he was healed. - Venezuela
17. Infertility. Conceived and gave birth exactly 9 months after our first visit to Clearwater in August 2000. Our son was born exactly 9 months after our visit (May 20, 2001). I've had surgeries on both ovaries in 1998 and had very little chance of conceiving. Mother Mary gave us our blessing and wish.
18. Peter was operated on for cancer he had for 10 years on his leg and because the wound was so big, they had to take some skin from another part of his leg to be able to fix it but it did split. So Monday the doctor said that another surgery was needed but thanks to Jesus water on Wednesday on that same week he was healed. - Argentina
19. Cancer of the lungs. A friend of ours who we visit from Canada. He told us of his illness and we came and prayed at the Virgin Mary's appearance on March 28, 2006. He had Jesus' water put on him the night before his surgery. His surgery was on March 31 and the cancer was gone. Thank you for your blessings.
20. Lower back muscle strain. After straining my back I used the Jesus water before using pain crème. After putting on the water I no longer needed the crème. The strain was gone.
21. Neuropathy. He had gotten Jesus water a few days ago and went to the doctor yesterday.
22. Pregnancy. I could not become pregnant. I came here to ask Mary to extend her hands on me, to be able to have a child. The miracle happened. I did not know that other women had become pregnant by asking Mary. My son is 3 years old. I am convinced that he is called to be special in his life, he has a mission. When she went to see the doctor, specialists, they said forget it, she couldn't have a baby, and she went to many different ones. Came here to pray and became pregnant. All the doctors never understood what had happened. They said he is a miracle child.
23. Pregnancy. Became pregnant of twin girls after we prayed in 2005 and even have a statue of the Virgin Mary in our yard. After 15 years of concubinage Virgin Mary finally blessed us. Thanks. Thanks. Thanks. Jesus water was used to help conceive.
24. A woman came in today from New York and said she was here last March (2005) and got the Jesus water. Her cousin who was very healthy and had just retired at age 60 suffered a massive stroke. He was taken to the best neurological hospital in New York and the doctors said he had no chance of recovery. He had a blood clot at the base of his brain stem. He was in intensive care and the woman with the other family members were visiting him and she put Jesus water on him and they prayed over him, while he was laying in bed in a fetal position unable to talk was paralyzed. After she had left (only 30 minutes of visitation in Intensive Care) the woman received a call from her cousin's wife saying the man had sat up in bed after they left and was miraculously healed. He is back at home now. The doctors came in and said this was a miracle. This was 2 months ago.
25. Dermatomyositis (a form of Muscular Dystrophy). I was given 6 months to live. I was really depressed ready to give up when, while being in town for my girlfriends niece's Christmas Party. I heard it on the news. (December 17, 1996) Decided why not let's go, when I got here I was not expecting to see what I saw. I couldn't believe what I saw. Within an hour I put the cane down, slowly but surely got better enough where I wasn't paralyzed or dead. Thank you Jesus and Mary.
26. Small Bowel Syndrome. Infant acquired surgical intervention at birth. 4 months care at home. Healed completely as of May 2005.
27. Newborn very sick - 2 lbs. My mother came to visit me. We used to live in the post apartments by Target. I brought my Mother to the Virgin Mary Building in Clearwater and she prayed for my niece, who was in Guatemala. When my Mother returned to Guatemala she took the picture of Virgin Mary and put it in my niece's room. When my niece was born, she needed a tube feeding. She couldn't eat on her own. She was very thin and very sick. Many people told my sister and my mother (including the doctors) that my niece was so sick that she probably would died. Thank to our Lady Virgin Mary, my niece is a healthy gifted 9 year old girl. - Guatemala - Healing was at 6 months old.
28. My daughter was told she had thyroid cancer, after having one side of the thyroid removed they found the cancer was gone. This had to be due to Mary and Jesus Water and her belief in the Mother and Son.
29. Virus. He was in Egypt. His relatives came to the site and asked for prayers for healing for him. That same day they were here he was completely healed of his Liver virus. He is a physician.
30. After waiting about 8 months for the baby to get bigger for the surgery, the doctor checked him and couldn't believe it, but she said, "It just fixed itself." He was 4 months premature and this surgery would have lowered his sperm count significantly and its already been lowered by a double inguinal hernia surgery.
31. Burst tube with unexpected pregnancy. Was internal bleeding. Doctor told was miracle, surviving from this kind of operation. She (the mother) had come to the site and prayed to God if this Image (Our Lady of Clearwater) was from God to grant her a miracle. Her daughter who was in Lithuania at the time was in the hospital and the above miracle happened during the 2 hours the mother was praying at the site.
32. Heart failure. He was not breathing. Jesus water was poured on him while praying. He started breathing again.
33. When I was pregnant, my baby was sick. My baby born was well. Thanks.
34. Flu. Both sitting in car, praying rosary both sick of flu. He very sick, not getting better. Both used the water, felt pain leave body, didn't say anything, but after few minutes he said "I feel pain is gone." They drove back to tell us that they were healed.
35. Asthma. Put Jesus water on neck. Breathing much better.
36. Severe back pain. Have a bad back from laying brick for years and sometimes I bend over and the pain is severe and it takes at least 3 or 4 or more weeks for it to go away. I put Jesus water on it and it went away in 2 days. Alleluia.
37. I must admit that some days I forget to wash in the water. But I have felt the same feeling once again a few days ago as I did on March 2nd, the first time I applied it to my knees. On the movie that you took, I am walking on the beach without a cane. I don't know if you noticed. I didn't use the cane yesterday, and I have no pain. I'm still slow at climbing the stairs, but I'm seeing a tremendous improvement. I'll keep a journal, and continue updating you I pray a lot, as I'm applying the medicine. Part of my prayer is "If it be your will." Thank you. I'll be in touch soon.
38. My husband had a good friend and he was diagnosed with cancer and given less than a few weeks to live. Jesus told me to take him the Jesus water. I never really met him, but I went to the hospital. He was so sick. He bounced up and said I knew it - I will be healed. And he lived over two years longer.
39. Leukemia went into remission February 7, 2003. Her doctor can't believe how well she is doing. She has the worse kind of Leukemia there is and she is doing extremely well. He said this does not happen, so soon, we told him its because of all the prayers, everyone is saying for her. The day after we visited the Blessed Mother Building, her blood count was excellent. Thank you so much. As of 11/3/2004 she is still in remission and doing very well, a happy 10 year old little girl. We are all so thankful for all the prayers from everyone, we truly believe, if we hadn't had our faith and by going to the Virgin Mary building so often, we wouldn't have been so fortunate to have her. Prayer is still the most powerful and healing process. Thank you so much.
40. Spinal Manangitas. December 16th, 2002 we almost lost our little grandson. He was taken flight for life to Madison where they worked on him for hours. They told us he would either be blind - deaf - brain damage, or he might not walk. Today he is a happy - healthy little boy full of life. Thanks to everyone's prayers to our Blessed Virgin and our heavenly Father, without them we would not have him. Thank you. As of this date November 3, 2004 our little grandson is doing very well, a healthy happy little boy, and so full of life, and without any complications. Our prayers and by going to the Virgin Mary building truly helped this little boy. Thanks to everyone for all their prayers.
41. After my family visited the Virgin Mary and returned to hospital, I showed no sign of having a stroke. Doctors at hospital said I would not recover.
42. A couple today told of a friend who has a priest friend who was unable to move his legs (possibly a stroke) and they put Jesus water on him and he is now walking and has gone back to the Philippines. I gave them a healing form to give to their friend. They said he uses the water every day on his legs.
by Rita Ring: Many of the entries in the Priestly Newsletter
Volume II from a spiritual journal came from this book.
for Parents and Children,
by Rita Ring, Short Meditations for both
parents and children to be used when
God's Blue Book IV by Rita Ring. This book is about the love Jesus has for Mary and Mary has for Jesus and Jesus and Mary have for us It is truly the Love of the Two Hearts. Mary appeared every day at the Holy Spirit Center Fr. Carter was there. Mary's first apparition July 5, 1994. $5
God's Blue Book V by Rita Ring. Jesus wants to be the bridegroom of our soul He is our beloved Jesus tells us about pure love how we are to be pure of heart and love God and love others. It is a must, to hear about love from Jesus Jesus is love $5
God's Blue Book 6A by Rita Ring. Rosaries from Their Hearts during apparitions. Jesus and Mary appeared every day and I received rosaries from Them and They were transcribed from a tape. Also messages of love from Jesus on days of January, 1995 About Baptism writings from Fr. Carter and the Scriptures. $10
God's Blue Book 6B by Rita Ring. Jesus and Mary appeared every day in February, 1995 So beautiful transcribed from a tape the Stations, 7 Sorrows, prayers in the Prayer Manual, the Holy Spirit Novena Book and the Song Book. Pure love loving and forgiving a book about Jesus' love, baptism, grace and Fr. Carter's Newsletter. $10
Apostles Manual. About the Movement — the structure of the Movement All Ministries — from the time 3 months before Mary appeared in Clearwater and 3 months after. Rosaries of the 13ths, Fr. Carter's Newsletters. Messages from God the Father Reaching the priests, the Church, the schools and the world. $20
Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 1. Mary appeared in Clearwater December 17, 1996 in rainbow color and these rosaries left the printer the same day from Apparitions of Jesus and Mary transcribed from a tape. $10
Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 2. This is a book of so many rosaries — transcribed from a tape. So many beautiful rosaries. pages $12
Messages for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This is a big book of loving messages for nursing home people and homebound from Jesus and Mary Their lives are so important united to the Mass offering up their suffering, their lives for the souls of this earth. $10
Short Rosary Meditations for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This book is so important with pictures they can open it and lay it on their laps and pray the rosary. $10
Songs from Jesus Songbook. These loving songs were given from Jesus. So beautiful Love Songs from Jesus of His love — helping us have pure and loving hearts. $3
|Fr. Joe Robinson|
Guiding Light — The Word Alive in Our Hearts. — Cycle B Homilies by the Reverend Joe Robinson given at St. Boniface Church in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is a tremendous honor Fr. Joe has allowed us to share these great gifts with you – for greater holiness and knowing more and more about God. $10
Guiding Light — The Soul Who Could. — Cycle A Homilies by the Reverend Joe Robinson given at St. Boniface Church in Cincinnati, Ohio. $10
Guiding Light homily series — Reflect on the Word — Cycle B The Word leaves an impression on our souls. In my thoughts and reflections are born a more tangible understanding of these eternal concepts presented in the Gospels and the readings. Anyone can read a sentence, but not anyone can absorb it's true meaning. Truth, in this day and age, is almost a matter of opinion or individual entitlement. We believe that Christ's truth is our Roman Catholic Church. We, as priests, champion it's teachings; we are ambassadors for the Pope and Christ to those faces looking at us. We are the light by which our congregation reads to reflect upon real truth and we do it hand in hand. $10
Guiding Light homily series — Steadfast to the Son — Cycle A The sunflower is a great example of how we should be steadfastly guided by light. What a powerful thought that this exceptional plant is not stuck in one pose day in and day out, yet adaptable and magnetized to the sun. We feel the same about our Son. Our heads turns to face Christ as each day presents its challenges to find light. We join together like plants in a field and soak up the Son through the pulpit. We are a warm circle of strength using the wind of our breath to carry our priests' words, Christ's words, to new rich soil. $10
Guiding Light — Focusing on the Word — Cycle B At times we may feel that our path to Christ is a bit "out of focus". Like the disciples in the Book of Mark, this ordinary life clouds our vision of Christ's Divinity. We may doubt the practicality or possibility of applying His teachings and example to our modern life. Cycle B's homilies are a "guiding light" to help us realize Jesus' Messianic greatness and His promise of better things to come. $10
Guiding Light — Feed My Soul — Cycle C In a world rapidly advancing and encouraging personal gain, we are faced with modern problems. There is a challenge to find time in our busy schedules for Sunday Mass or a family meal. We are able to research, shop, bank and even work without hearing one human voice. It is no wonder that we may often feel disconnected and famished at our week's end. In Fr. Joe's third book of homilies from Cycle C, we are reminded of the charity that Christ intended us to show each other. We have a calling to turn the other cheek and be the Good Samaritan to others. We are rewarded with the Father's kingdom and love when we are not worthy. We are not left alone or hungry. $10
|Fr. Edward J. Carter S.J.|
Here are all the products in this category:
Books written by the founder of Shepherds of Christ Ministries
Response to God’s Love by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. In this book Fr. Carter speaks of God as the ultimate mystery. We can meditate on the interior life of the Trinity. Fr. Carter tells us about our uniqueness in the Father's Plan for us, how the individual Christian, the Church and the world are in the state of becoming. Imprimatur. $10
Shepherds of Christ — Selected Writings on Spirituality for all People as Published in Shepherds of Christ Newsletter for Priests. Contains 12 issues of the newsletter from July/August 1994 to May/June 1996. $15
Shepherds of Christ — Volume 2: by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. Contains issues 13—29 of the newsletter (September/October 1996 — Issue 5, 1999) $15
Shepherds of Christ — Volume 3 by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. Contains Newsletter Issues 1 through 4 of 2000 including Fr. Carter’s tremendous Overview of the Spiritual Life $10
Tell My People. Messages from Jesus and Mary (As given to Fr. Edward Carter, S.J.) One of Fr. Edward Carter, S.J.'s Synopsis of the Spiritual Life From Jesus to Fr. Carter "On Holy Saturday, 1994, Jesus told me that on the following day, Easter, I would also begin to receive messages for others. Our Lord also told me that some of these were eventually to be published in a book and here is that book." $10
Spirituality Handbook. Fr. Edward Carter, S.J. did 3 synopsis of the spiritual life. The Spirituality Handbook, the Priestly Newsletter 20he Tell My People book. The way of spiritual life proposed to the members of Shepherds of Christ Associates is centered in consecration to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. All aspects of the spiritual life discussed below should be viewed as means to help members develop their lives in consecration to Christ, the Sacred Heart, and to Mary, the Immaculate Heart. $3
The Spirituality of Fatima by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. The Fatima apparitions and messages received official Church approval in 1930. In giving her official approval to the Fatima event, the Church tells us that what took place at Fatima involving the three young visionaries is worthy of our belief. $5
Shepherds of Christ Holy Spirit Novena CD
Blue Crystal Rosary
Rosary with the Image of Our Lady of Clearwater
8mm - $ 40.00 plus shipping
Red Crystal Rosary
Rosary with the Image of Our Lady of Clearwater
8mm - $ 40.00 plus shipping
Clear Crystal Rosary
Rosary with the Image of Our Lady of Clearwater
8mm - $ 40.00 plus shipping
R. Pray for These Things
1) Pray for the Pope & hierarchy to help us start prayer chapters.3) Pray for the priests, the Church and the world!
2) Pray for Special people.
4) Pray for the spread of prayer chapters,
also for the spread of priests doing prayer chapters.
5) Pray for the spread of Blue Books.
6) People going to Florida and China.
7) Vocations to all 7 categories.
8) Pray for spread of Consecration and Rosary.
9) Pray for pope helping us.
10) Pray for Jeff.
11) Pray for the country
12) All intentions on my list, Jerry's list.
13) Priests getting Fr. Joe's book.
14) Pray for Fr. Joe's new book, cover & funds for printing & postage.
15) Donors and members and their families.
16) Healing of the Family tree.
17) Pray for the Corona Virus to go away
18) All who asked us to pray for them.
19) All we promised to pray for.
20) Rita, Doris, Sheila, Jerry, Sanja, Fr. Mike, Louie, Laverne,
Fr. Joe, all priests helping us, Ed, Jimmy, Mary,
Carol R., a special couple, Rosie & all involved.
21) All of our families.
22) Funds and insurance.
23) All of our houses.
24) In thanksgiving for gifts, graces, & blessings received.
25) Spread the Blood of Jesus on all of us here.
26) Consecrate all hearts.
27) Cast the devil out of all of us here and all in Movement.
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P.O. Box 627 China, Indiana 47250
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (812) 273-8405
FAX: (812) 273-3182
Copyright © 2021 Shepherds of Christ.
Rights for non–commercial reproduction granted:
May be copied in its entirety, but neither re–typed nor edited.
Translations are welcome but they must be reviewed for moral and
theological accuracy by a source approved by Shepherds of Christ Ministries
before any distribution takes place. Please contact us for more information.