May 8, 2021
May 9th Holy Spirit Novena
The Novena Rosary
Please Pray for Fr. Joe & Bob
Prayer for Grace for our Country
Dear Father united to Jesus in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, the Sacrifice of Calvary sacramentally made present, celebrated around the world, in the Holy Spirit. We offer up all we do united to the Mass. We unite in one mind and one heart as members of the mystical body of Christ, with Christ our head in the pure and holy Hearts of Jesus and Mary, through the powerful intercession of Mary with all the angels and saints and souls in purgatory, and we beg for the saving grace, for our country, the United States. Please help us. We further pray for unity to always do the will of God in love. We spread the Blood of Jesus on the leaders and people of the United States and cast the devil into hell. We consecrate our country to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart and all our dioceses, and beg for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit. God help us. We pray for our families, the priests, the Church and the world. In the Name of Jesus please hear us, we pray. We pray for our president and leaders. We pray that we are united as one nation under God to work together in love as God wants.
May 8, 2021
Happy Mother's Day
May 16, 1998 - Prayer to the Father
With my whole heart I desire to consecrate the whole world to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary. I wish with my whole being for the salvation of souls and that man live according to Thy Holy Will. I pray my Father that we may be one in You and Your Son Jesus and the Holy Spirit that we may intercede to You for this cause.
It is this burning desire within my soul to spread the consecration to the far ends of the earth, that the cries of Your children are cries of glory and honor and adoration, praising God as their God.
My Father, at this moment a soul hangs on the edge of death. For all eternity they will go to a place. It is not the plot of this soul as it trods this barren land to decide on the edge of death. You created us that we would grow in our oneness with God, that we would mature more and more in our image and likeness to God.
And so My Father, I pray with every cell in my body for this earth. In the name of Your Son Jesus I consecrate all the souls of this earth to the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary in the Holy Spirit in union with the Holy sacrifice of the Mass with all the angels and saints and the souls in Purgatory.
I beg You Father for mercy.
I beg You Father for assistance.
I beg You Father to help us to spread this consecration to the far ends of the earth.
Please help us. We are helpless little ones coming in the heart of our Mother, bleeding from our wounds and our sins.
Your Son, Jesus Christ, shed the last drop of His Blood for the salvation of mankind. We wish to unite in this sacrifice, sacramentally made present in the Mass all over the world at every moment. Help us to make reparation to You for the sins of men.
Please my Father, help us. Held in the heart of Mary and the Heart of Jesus we come as the children of Eve to beg for the Reign of the Sacred Heart and the Triumph of Mary's heart. Look upon our love, Your shepherds in the Shepherds of Christ, our sacrifices and devotion to You Our Beloved Father. Come by the means of the Holy Spirit and sanctify us and make us whole, that we are one in Your Son Jesus, praying to You, Father, in the name of Your Son Jesus in the Holy Spirit united with all the angels and saints, in the heart of Mary. We beg for help for special intentions concerning the Movement. We beg for help to reach the Churches to give these prayers of Jesus to them, to reach the schools and the family. Help we cry as poor banished children of Eve. Help us Father to do this work the Good Shepherd has entrusted to us. Help us to be one in You that we act as intercessors to help this world to be turned to God as their God, loving, honoring and adoring Him as the Lord of Host is truly present on His throne.
We are Your children Father, we implore You to answer our prayer.
We love You, we worship You, we adore You, we thank you and we sing from the bottom of our hearts, Holy God we Praise Your Name. Alleluia
Meditating on the Rosary Aves
This bead-by-bead commentary on the mysteries of the Rosary serves to enhance our awareness of the powerful events involving Our Lord and Our Lady during His mission of salvation among us. Reciting one thought before each Hail Mary in every decade gives just another small aid in concentrating on the great wonder of the Messianic story.
The Joyful Mysteries
- The angel Gabriel appeared to Mary and asked her to be the mother of the Messiah.
- She said yes. Mary had such faith! She always complied with the Father's will.
- She was filled with the Holy Spirit and the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us.
- There was such a bond between Jesus and Mary from the very moment of conception!
- She felt His life grow within her womb. His Most Sacred Heart was formed in her womb through the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus wants to be alive in our hearts. We should carry His life with great joy in our being.
- The Spirit wants to be alive in our very being with the fire of His love.
- We are children of God. Mary mothers us as she mothered Jesus.
- It is through Mary that we are led to intense love in His most precious Heart.
- It is truly the love of these Two Hearts that will lead us to union with God.
- Mary went to visit her cousin Elizabeth.
- When she arrived, the child in Elizabeth's womb leapt for joy at the presence of Mary with Jesus in her womb.
- Mary was filled with the Holy Spirit and cried out, with a loud voice, the Magnificat.
- "My soul doth magnify the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God, my Savior."
- "Because He has regarded the lowliness of His handmaid, from all generations they will call me blessed."
- God Who is mighty has done great things to us in His name.
- Jesus is no less present in our hearts after Communion than He was in Mary's womb.
- Should we not jump up and cry out that we truly receive the one, true God in our hearts?
- Are we open to the Holy Spirit to fill us with the love of the one, true God and Mary in our hearts?
- It is through her pure and tender Heart that we will love God more closely.
The Birth of Jesus
- Joseph was filled with joy to see the splendor of the night, but with sorrow to see Jesus born in such poverty.
- Not a place for Jesus to lay His head--in a manger at birth, His head on a cross at His death--both bare wood.
- He showed us the way, in total submission to the will of the Father. He loved us so much that He was born a human, God-made-man.
- What the birth of this baby, the child Jesus, did to change the world for all time!
- This is Jesus, the Son of God, come to free the world of its sins.
- He came as a little baby. He was born of Mary in the little town of Bethlehem.
- This is how it is with Jesus today: there is no blare of trumpets, no roll of drums. Jesus comes quietly at every Mass.
- The only blare of trumpets and roll of drums are in our hearts.
- If you are not aware of Christ truly present in the Eucharist, you miss the big event.
- Jesus, the same Jesus who was born in Bethlehem, comes to us in our hearts.
The Presentation of Jesus in the Temple
- Mary took Jesus to the temple to be presented to the Father.
- Simeon told Mary of the future sufferings of Jesus and Mary.
- Joseph, in his sorrow at hearing of the sufferings, was comforted by the joy that so many souls would be redeemed.
- They returned to Galilee to the town of Nazareth and Jesus grew in wisdom and strength.
- Mary, with such love, beheld her precious Son!
- She gazed into His precious baby eyes.
- Simeon predicted that her heart would be pierced with a sword.
- Her heart would be pierced with a sword for, just as she held His baby body at birth, she would hold his lifeless body under the cross.
- How well Mary would know the Heart of Jesus! She would ponder all the events of His life in her Heart.
- It is through her most loving Heart that we grow in fervent love for His Heart.
The Finding of Jesus in the Temple
- When Jesus was twelve years old, the Holy Family went to Jerusalem for Passover.
- When it was over Mary and Joseph had traveled a day's journey before they realized Jesus was not with them.
- With sorrow in their hearts they returned to Jerusalem to find Him.
- After searching for Him for three days, they found Him in the temple talking to the doctors.
- The doctors were astounded at His wisdom.
- He said He had to be about His Father's business.
- Jesus teaches us today through His word.
- He went down and was subject to them.
- Mary, if we ever lose Jesus, lead us back to His tender Heart.
- Jesus, help us to love Mary more.
The Sorrowful Mysteries
The Agony in the Garden
- Be with Jesus in the garden. Kneel beside Him and feel the pain in His Heart.
- How tenderly He loves us, that God came to this earth and gave Himself for love of us.
- Jesus is a Person. He loves each one of us with a most personal love.
- He is a Divine Person. He loves us more than any human person could love us.
- Jesus saw before Him all His suffering.
- He knew the sins of all men from all time.
- Because of His great love for us and for all men His Heart was in such pain.
- He knows and loves us more than we know and love ourselves.
- He is alive this day and He lives in our hearts.
- He wants us to love Him at every moment and He is forgotten and ignored and He is God.
The Scourging at the Pillar
- Jesus saw in the garden all the events that would happen and He suffered so He sweat blood.
- They led Jesus away as a criminal and they tied Him to a pillar.
- At any moment Jesus could have stopped the men, but. because of His great love for us, He allowed them to whip Him.
- Jesus did this, allowed them to whip Him, for me.
- Hail Mary...
- Many times, when others are cruel to us, we feel alone and very hurt.
- Many times, when we pray and talk about God in the world today, others treat us cruelly.
- God is almighty, He controls everything. Our every breath and heartbeat depend on God.
- God first loved us and commands us to love Him.
- The greatest commandment of all is to love God with our whole heart, our whole soul and our whole mind.
The Crowning with Thorns
- God commands us to love Him first and to love our neighbors.
- He suffered for us and paid price for our sins with His blood.
- Why are men so willful, so full of pride that they ignore the Almighty God who gives them their very breath?
- Look at Jesus, crowned with thorns, His face covered with blood. He suffered because He loves me.
- God is offended by the willfulness of men today.
- Whether we go to heaven or hell depends on whether we love God and love one another.
- Jesus shows us how to love by giving Himself for love of us.
- Jesus was crowned with thorns. He was whipped, His body was torn. He suffered this that we would share in His life and go to heaven some day.
- Our life here will end soon and we will be somewhere forever and ever. Let us love God and love one another that we will share in the great gift He gives us, the gift of eternal life in heaven.
- Think of the men that whipped Jesus and crowned Him with thorns. Think how cold their hearts were.
The Carrying of the Cross
- They stood around Jesus and they hollered at Him, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him!"
- They gave to Jesus a heavy cross laden with all the sins from all time and they put it on His shoulder and made Him carry the cross.
- It was so heavy that Jesus could not carry it any longer. He collapsed and fell to the ground.
- He got up and tried to move. He saw the tear covered face of His beloved mother.
- She looked into His tender gentle eyes covered with blood.
- This was the little baby that she carried and now she saw Him covered with blood and wounds.
- Mary loves Jesus with the most tender love.
- It is in going to the heart of Mary that we will learn to love our beloved Jesus.
- The Holy Spirit is the spouse of Mary.
- The Holy Spirit works within the heart of Mary to make us more holy, more like our beloved Jesus.
The Crucifixion and Death of Jesus
- Jesus was nailed to the cross.
- Jesus hung on the cross for three hours.
- His mother, in excruciating pain, stood beneath the cross and watched, watched her Son die.
- Before He died He gave His mother Mary to us as our mother.
- Our mother, Mary, loves us.
- She saw Jesus hang and die on the cross. She knows the great love that Jesus has for us.
- She wants to mother us and help us to love Jesus so much more.
- As her little children, it is important that we give ourselves to her and her motherly care.
- If we want peace and joy in our life we must give ourselves to Mary and to her Son.
- Mary said at Fatima that she wants us to give our hearts to her and to the Heart of her Son. She also said at Fatima that she wants us to pray the rosary every day. If we do this, we will have peace in the world.
The Glorious Mysteries
- On the third day He arose as he foretold.
- When Mary Magdalen and some other women arrived at the tomb, they saw that the entry stone had been rolled away.
- There appeared two men in dazzling garments where Jesus had been laid.
- The two angels told the women He had risen as He had foretold.
- He went to Emmaus and recounted for them all the scriptures, from Moses through the prophets, which referred to Him.
- When He had seated Himself with them to eat, He took bread, pronounced the blessing, then broke the bread and began to distribute it to them. With that their eyes were opened and they recognized Him, whereupon He vanished from their sight.
- He appeared several times to the apostles over the course of 40 days and gave them the power to baptize and forgive sins.
- Christ died to bring us to new life.
- He came that we might have life to the full.
- The good news is that Jesus has died and that He has risen.
- They went out of the town of Bethany and Jesus gave them his final blessing.
- He raised His arms and ascended into heaven.
- They stood below in utter amazement at what had happened.
- Think of what it would be like to see Jesus ascend bodily into heaven.
- Imagine the grief in Mary's and the apostles' hearts to see Him go!
- Jesus has not left. He remains with us in His divinity and humanity in the Eucharist today.
- He longs for us to come and receive Him. He waits for us to come and be with Him in front of the tabernacle.
- He gave Himself on the cross. He gives Himself this very day in the Eucharist.
- He loved us so much He died for us. He rose to give us new life. As He ascended into heaven he left behind the most precious gift of all--Himself!
- He said, "For John baptized with water but, in a few days, you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit."
The Descent of the Holy Spirit
- The apostles were full of fear and locked themselves in the Upper Room.
- When the Holy Spirit descended on Mary and the apostles, what joy for Mary's Heart!
- Jesus had promised to send the Holy Spirit. A great wind blew and over their heads appeared parted tongues of fire.
- They were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in foreign tongues.
- What joy for Mary to see the apostles transformed from fear to fearlessness!
- Oh, Holy Spirit, come to us and fill our hearts with the fire of Your love.
- Where we are full of fear, make us fearless.
- We long to have the courage to do all God asks of us. Oh, Holy Spirit, give us this courage.
- Holy Spirit, lead us to intimate oneness with You, the Father, the Son and Mary.
- Oh, Holy Spirit, set us on fire for love of God.
The Assumption of Our Lady into Heaven
- Many years after Jesus' death Mary was taken up to heaven.
- Imagine her delight to be forever united with her most precious Son.
- Imagine her joy to be united with the Father and the Holy Spirit. She beheld the face of God.
- She had lived her whole life in service of Him. Now she was taken up to her eternal dwelling place.
- Mary has not left. She remains forever with us. She is wherever Jesus is. She is our spiritual mother. She is forever by our side. She loves us. She mothers us with such motherly love!
- Who are we to have Mary as our mother?
- Mary watched it all. A young Mary, an older Mary, a sad Mary, a joyful Mary-Mary, the reflection of Christ's life!
- To know Christ is to see Him through Mary's eyes, to feel Him through Mary's motherhood, to love Him through Mary's Heart.
- She forever intercedes for her beloved children. She cares for our every need.
- Heaven is our true home.
The Coronation of Our Lady
- A great sign appeared in the sky, a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and on her head a crown of twelve stars.
- Mary was crowned queen of heaven and earth. Our most beloved mother now reigns in the court of heaven!
- Imagine her joy to hear the choirs of angelic voices! Imagine her joy to see the angels and saints praising God!
- She--who carried the baby Jesus in her womb, who held Him in her arms, who walked by His side during the Passion, who stood under His cross, who held His lifeless body and watched Him locked in the tomb--was now crowned Queen of Heaven, forever to reign in the court of heaven with her beloved Son.
- If we remain faithful to the Lord until death, we too will receive a crown of life. In heaven shall be found every good.
- Such treasures for us in heaven! The eye has not seen, the ear has not heard the glories that await him who serves the Lord!
- Heaven is the kingdom of God. We are His heirs.
- There is no more thirsting for union with God, no more longing for Him. We will experience such intense union with Him forever.
- We will never want for love again. We will know His love.
- We will see the face of God and live.
by Rita Ring: Many of the entries in the Priestly Newsletter
Volume II from a spiritual journal came from this book.
for Parents and Children,
by Rita Ring, Short Meditations for both
parents and children to be used when
God's Blue Book IV by Rita Ring. This book is about the love Jesus has for Mary and Mary has for Jesus and Jesus and Mary have for us It is truly the Love of the Two Hearts. Mary appeared every day at the Holy Spirit Center Fr. Carter was there. Mary's first apparition July 5, 1994. $5
God's Blue Book V by Rita Ring. Jesus wants to be the bridegroom of our soul He is our beloved Jesus tells us about pure love how we are to be pure of heart and love God and love others. It is a must, to hear about love from Jesus Jesus is love $5
God's Blue Book 6A by Rita Ring. Rosaries from Their Hearts during apparitions. Jesus and Mary appeared every day and I received rosaries from Them and They were transcribed from a tape. Also messages of love from Jesus on days of January, 1995 About Baptism writings from Fr. Carter and the Scriptures. $10
God's Blue Book 6B by Rita Ring. Jesus and Mary appeared every day in February, 1995 So beautiful transcribed from a tape the Stations, 7 Sorrows, prayers in the Prayer Manual, the Holy Spirit Novena Book and the Song Book. Pure love loving and forgiving a book about Jesus' love, baptism, grace and Fr. Carter's Newsletter. $10
Apostles Manual. About the Movement — the structure of the Movement All Ministries — from the time 3 months before Mary appeared in Clearwater and 3 months after. Rosaries of the 13ths, Fr. Carter's Newsletters. Messages from God the Father Reaching the priests, the Church, the schools and the world. $20
Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 1. Mary appeared in Clearwater December 17, 1996 in rainbow color and these rosaries left the printer the same day from Apparitions of Jesus and Mary transcribed from a tape. $10
Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 2. This is a book of so many rosaries — transcribed from a tape. So many beautiful rosaries. pages $12
Messages for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This is a big book of loving messages for nursing home people and homebound from Jesus and Mary Their lives are so important united to the Mass offering up their suffering, their lives for the souls of this earth. $10
Short Rosary Meditations for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This book is so important with pictures they can open it and lay it on their laps and pray the rosary. $10
Songs from Jesus Songbook. These loving songs were given from Jesus. So beautiful Love Songs from Jesus of His love — helping us have pure and loving hearts. $3
|Fr. Joe Robinson|
Guiding Light — The Word Alive in Our Hearts. — Cycle B Homilies by the Reverend Joe Robinson given at St. Boniface Church in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is a tremendous honor Fr. Joe has allowed us to share these great gifts with you – for greater holiness and knowing more and more about God. $10
Guiding Light — The Soul Who Could. — Cycle A Homilies by the Reverend Joe Robinson given at St. Boniface Church in Cincinnati, Ohio. $10
Guiding Light homily series — Reflect on the Word — Cycle B The Word leaves an impression on our souls. In my thoughts and reflections are born a more tangible understanding of these eternal concepts presented in the Gospels and the readings. Anyone can read a sentence, but not anyone can absorb it's true meaning. Truth, in this day and age, is almost a matter of opinion or individual entitlement. We believe that Christ's truth is our Roman Catholic Church. We, as priests, champion it's teachings; we are ambassadors for the Pope and Christ to those faces looking at us. We are the light by which our congregation reads to reflect upon real truth and we do it hand in hand. $10
Guiding Light homily series — Steadfast to the Son — Cycle A The sunflower is a great example of how we should be steadfastly guided by light. What a powerful thought that this exceptional plant is not stuck in one pose day in and day out, yet adaptable and magnetized to the sun. We feel the same about our Son. Our heads turns to face Christ as each day presents its challenges to find light. We join together like plants in a field and soak up the Son through the pulpit. We are a warm circle of strength using the wind of our breath to carry our priests' words, Christ's words, to new rich soil. $10
Guiding Light — Focusing on the Word — Cycle B At times we may feel that our path to Christ is a bit "out of focus". Like the disciples in the Book of Mark, this ordinary life clouds our vision of Christ's Divinity. We may doubt the practicality or possibility of applying His teachings and example to our modern life. Cycle B's homilies are a "guiding light" to help us realize Jesus' Messianic greatness and His promise of better things to come. $10
Guiding Light — Feed My Soul — Cycle C In a world rapidly advancing and encouraging personal gain, we are faced with modern problems. There is a challenge to find time in our busy schedules for Sunday Mass or a family meal. We are able to research, shop, bank and even work without hearing one human voice. It is no wonder that we may often feel disconnected and famished at our week's end. In Fr. Joe's third book of homilies from Cycle C, we are reminded of the charity that Christ intended us to show each other. We have a calling to turn the other cheek and be the Good Samaritan to others. We are rewarded with the Father's kingdom and love when we are not worthy. We are not left alone or hungry. $10
|Fr. Edward J. Carter S.J.|
Here are all the products in this category:
Books written by the founder of Shepherds of Christ Ministries
Response to God’s Love by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. In this book Fr. Carter speaks of God as the ultimate mystery. We can meditate on the interior life of the Trinity. Fr. Carter tells us about our uniqueness in the Father's Plan for us, how the individual Christian, the Church and the world are in the state of becoming. Imprimatur. $10
Shepherds of Christ — Selected Writings on Spirituality for all People as Published in Shepherds of Christ Newsletter for Priests. Contains 12 issues of the newsletter from July/August 1994 to May/June 1996. $15
Shepherds of Christ — Volume 2: by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. Contains issues 13—29 of the newsletter (September/October 1996 — Issue 5, 1999) $15
Shepherds of Christ — Volume 3 by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. Contains Newsletter Issues 1 through 4 of 2000 including Fr. Carter’s tremendous Overview of the Spiritual Life $10
Tell My People. Messages from Jesus and Mary (As given to Fr. Edward Carter, S.J.) One of Fr. Edward Carter, S.J.'s Synopsis of the Spiritual Life From Jesus to Fr. Carter "On Holy Saturday, 1994, Jesus told me that on the following day, Easter, I would also begin to receive messages for others. Our Lord also told me that some of these were eventually to be published in a book and here is that book." $10
Spirituality Handbook. Fr. Edward Carter, S.J. did 3 synopsis of the spiritual life. The Spirituality Handbook, the Priestly Newsletter 20he Tell My People book. The way of spiritual life proposed to the members of Shepherds of Christ Associates is centered in consecration to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. All aspects of the spiritual life discussed below should be viewed as means to help members develop their lives in consecration to Christ, the Sacred Heart, and to Mary, the Immaculate Heart. $3
The Spirituality of Fatima by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. The Fatima apparitions and messages received official Church approval in 1930. In giving her official approval to the Fatima event, the Church tells us that what took place at Fatima involving the three young visionaries is worthy of our belief. $5
Shepherds of Christ Holy Spirit Novena CD
Blue Crystal Rosary
Rosary with the Image of Our Lady of Clearwater
8mm - $ 40.00 plus shipping
Red Crystal Rosary
Rosary with the Image of Our Lady of Clearwater
8mm - $ 40.00 plus shipping
Clear Crystal Rosary
Rosary with the Image of Our Lady of Clearwater
8mm - $ 40.00 plus shipping
R. Pray for These Things
1) Pray for the Pope & hierarchy to help us start prayer chapters.3) Pray for the priests, the Church and the world!
2) Pray for Special people.
4) Pray for the spread of prayer chapters,
also for the spread of priests doing prayer chapters.
5) Pray for the spread of Blue Books.
6) People going to Florida and China.
7) Vocations to all 7 categories.
8) Pray for spread of Consecration and Rosary.
9) Pray for pope helping us.
10) Pray for Jeff.
11) Pray for the country
12) All intentions on my list, Jerry's list.
13) Priests getting Fr. Joe's book.
14) Pray for Fr. Joe's new book, cover & funds for printing & postage.
15) Donors and members and their families.
16) Healing of the Family tree.
17) Pray for the Corona Virus to go away
18) All who asked us to pray for them.
19) All we promised to pray for.
20) Rita, Doris, Sheila, Jerry, Sanja, Fr. Mike, Louie, Laverne,
Fr. Joe, all priests helping us, Ed, Jimmy, Mary,
Carol R., a special couple, Rosie & all involved.
21) All of our families.
22) Funds and insurance.
23) All of our houses.
24) In thanksgiving for gifts, graces, & blessings received.
25) Spread the Blood of Jesus on all of us here.
26) Consecrate all hearts.
27) Cast the devil out of all of us here and all in Movement.
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P.O. Box 627 China, Indiana 47250
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (812) 273-8405
FAX: (812) 273-3182
Copyright © 2021 Shepherds of Christ.
Rights for non–commercial reproduction granted:
May be copied in its entirety, but neither re–typed nor edited.
Translations are welcome but they must be reviewed for moral and
theological accuracy by a source approved by Shepherds of Christ Ministries
before any distribution takes place. Please contact us for more information.