May 9, 2020
May 10th Holy Spirit Novena
The Novena Rosary
May 10th - Prayer Service
from 12 to 3 and 6:20pm
Please tune in to the radio
and pray with us.
Pray for Fr. Joe, Dan, Melanie, Mary, Sanja, Rita,
Jim, Rosie, Louie's family, Carol R. & Family –
Madonna, Christopher, a special couple,
all Shepherds of Christ intentions on lists.
Pray for China and the mailing.
Also pray for Urgent intention
Prayer for Grace for our Country
Dear Father united to Jesus in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, the Sacrifice of Calvary sacramentally made present, celebrated around the world, in the Holy Spirit. We offer up all we do united to the Mass. We unite in one mind and one heart as members of the mystical body of Christ, with Christ our head in the pure and holy Hearts of Jesus and Mary, through the powerful intercession of Mary with all the angels and saints and souls in purgatory, and we beg for the saving grace, for our country, the United States. Please help us. We further pray for unity to always do the will of God in love. We spread the Blood of Jesus on the leaders and people of the United States and cast the devil into hell. We consecrate our country to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart and all our dioceses, and beg for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit. God help us. We pray for our families, the priests, the Church and the world. In the Name of Jesus please hear us, we pray. We pray for our president and leaders. We pray that we are united as one nation under God to work together in love as God wants.
May 9, 2020
Luke 1: 26-38
In the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent by God to a town in Galilee called Nazareth, to a virgin betrothed to a man named Joseph, of the House of David; and the virgin’s name was Mary. He went in and said to her, ‘Rejoice, you who enjoy God’s favour! The Lord is with you.’ She was deeply disturbed by these words and asked herself what this greeting could mean, but the angel said to her, ‘Mary, do not be afraid; you have won God’s favour. Look! You are to conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you must name him Jesus. He will be great and will be called Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his ancestor David; he will rule over the House of Jacob for ever and his reign will have no end.’ Mary said to the angel, ‘But how can this come about, since I have no knowledge of man?’ The angel answered, ‘The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will cover you with its shadow. And so the child will be holy and will be called Son of God. And I tell you this too: your cousin Elizabeth also, in her old age, has conceived a son, and she whom people called barren is now in her sixth month, for nothing is impossible to God.’ Mary said, ‘You see before you the Lord’s servant, let it happen to me as you have said.’ And the angel left her.
R. We see
Mary's love of God. We see Mary's
humility. Mary shows us how she obeyed
the 1st Commandment putting God first
Mary lived to serve God. Mary always
obeyed God's will. Mary is the perfect
handmaid of God.
What an honor God the Father called the
Handmaids of the Good Shepherd in the
Shepherds of Christ. Mary totally
accepted God's will – Mary brought
us the child Jesus in her womb.
The incarnation goes on in us –
giving our heart to the Heart of
Mary and she places us in the
burning Heart of love of Jesus.
May the Eucharist always lead us to
our eternal destiny in heaven.
Jesus came to free the prisoner
from darkness. Who has the authority
over the royal house.
The devil is darkness, he tempts
people in pride and power to put
themselves before God and everyone
else – to be selfish and self-centered.
Eve sinned. The devil tells the person
not to confess their sins, to keep
denying they offend God and to be
evil in envy, jealousy, pride,
anger, selfishness, seeking
isolation, independence and power.
Mary put God first. Mary
always obeyed authority. Mary
perfect handmaid of God loved the
Father and His will, Mary loved
the Father as a little child.
Mary shows us how to love God.
She loved the Father as a little child
of the Father, affection, devotion,
Mary loved Jesus. Mary is Mother
of the Eucharist – She loved her Son,
She stands by the exposed Eucharist –
The angels kneel and worship Jesus
in the exposed Eucharist –
He is the Divine God, the Second
Person of the Blessed Trinity –
He is God.
Mary loved her
Spouse the Holy Spirit.
Mary is the singular vessel.
Luke 1: 31
Look! You are to conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you must name him Jesus.
should rejoice that God has given
us the Eucharist. Worship God!
God gives us a sharing in His life in
baptism and nourishes that life with
God's Kingdom in heaven is an
eternal Kingdom. Nothing here
below is an eternal Kingdom.
Satan wants prisoners for
eternal darkness in hell. He hates
God – He hates anyone loving God –
He tries to block prayer and love of
God gave Adam and Eve such gifts in
the garden and the devil deceived
Eve. Despite all the gifts God
gave - Eve wanted power, pride,
she wanted to be equal to God.
A person can be given so many
spiritual gifts and satan hates
them loving God and serving God
so the devil tries to get them to sin
and serve him in sin and turning
their back to God.
If a person chooses sin over God,
no other person can stop their free will,
if they choose religious darkness to
the love and gifts of God.
Some people are
never satisfied and
grateful to God – no matter how
He gives them great gifts.
Jesus was born in poverty in a
stable, because He loves us so much.
Some people never have any room in
their hearts for Jesus.
If Jesus is in the heart – the heart is
full of love – because Jesus is love.
Jesus is Emmanuel, God is with us.
Sing: A Song from Jesus
R. What a gift that Jesus, the Son of
God, Son of man, came so we can
someday go to heaven eternally if
we serve God and keep His Commandments.
We are delighted to have the Eucharist –
Jesus is the bridegroom of our soul.
Jesus waits in love for us in the Eucharist,
to come to Him. He calls us His beloved,
His beautiful one, why would anyone
offend Jesus in the Eucharist.
Jesus gives us rain and sunlight,
He gives us flowers and birds
and the beauty of the earth. He
gives us a sharing in His life and
feeds that life with Himself. God gives
us food for our bodies and food for
our soul. We can take so much
Jesus calls us beloved and
beautiful and He gives us the
Blue Books, His letters of love,
for our beloved souls. God is
so sweet – He loves us so much.
God gives us so much and a free will to
love and serve Him as He deserves or
we can be like satan and say
I will not love, I will not serve
God, I am above God, I am the boss.
1 John 4: 17-21
Love comes to its perfection in us when we can face the Day of Judgement fearlessly, because even in this world we have become as he is. In love there is no room for fear, but perfect love drives out fear, because fear implies punishment and no one who is afraid has come to perfection in love. Let us love, then, because he first loved us. Anyone who says 'I love God' and hates his brother, is a liar, since whoever does not love the brother whom he can see cannot love God whom he has not seen. Indeed this is the commandment we have received from him, that whoever loves God, must also love his brother.
R. Rejoice oh ancient coastlands even
in your trials - you are rich for
the King of Glory loves you so much –
Listen and have joy, be grateful,
honor God – give of yourself,
freely, as the Father wills you to do.
The holy ones sing a song of joy
and peace – even in suffering,
because God fills them with Himself.
You were created by God and only
God can bring you true happiness and light.
Happy the man who loves and serves
God and who has God as their delight.
God's gifts are everlasting to those
who love and serve the Lord as
the Father wills.
Jesus: A man was filled with anger at
his father, another woman at her mother.
Unforgiveness is a trap to the spiritual
life. Never can the past be relived, but
one will be judged. You are called
to love your neighbor as yourself.
What you do to others, you do to Me.
So a person abusing their brother
will be held accountable.
A man is held accountable as
they think of division and power
in their minds and give into it,
far before they perform hateful actions
they can harbor days and days of
division and injustice toward the
other in their heart.
Now a man who lust after an unavailable
woman in his thoughts has sinned
before an act of sex with her.
Likewise the person who in their
thoughts plots to raise above those
over them and lives with a heart
of hatred and division is sinning
before actions may result from their
The soul was made for love –
The soul is filled by God. Lust,
fornication, disobedience, hatred,
division, unforgiveness, envy,
jealousy, pride, begins in
the mind and heart and opens
the soul to darkness – Holding
onto this for days and weeks,
harboring darkness against
one's brother in their thoughts
R. Dear God helps us to serve You.
Mary: Come to my Immaculate Heart – for
I am pure and humble in heart. Do not
give into the darkness of satan in
your thoughts and heart. What
you do to others - you do to Jesus.
Satan lives and says be prideful –
you are never wrong. How can
you seek forgiveness when you
refuse to admit your sins –
and then you cannot be forgiven
when you refuse to ever admit
God gives you a conscience,
but some never examine their
God is all just. He forgives
the contrite sinner, the one full
of pride and deceiving themselves
about their sin, doesn't seek forgiveness.
You will be forgiven by the measure
you forgive others. The more you
deny your sins and abuse others
without repentance, the harder
your heart becomes.
My Son Jesus' Heart is soft and
supple – full of love for you.
Jesus is the Light of the World – He
brings you light and warmth,
comfort and joy.
Only the fool puts themselves in
pride above God and just authority
over them, God works in authority.
Song: I Am a God of Justice
Jesus: I want to forgive you when you
sin, but so many refuse to admit
their sins. Holiness comes in the
truth. I am the way, the truth
and the life.
Do you see the sun shed rays
of light. I outpour My grace to
those who come in humility
and ask for forgiveness. Lies
are not hidden from God. You
need the healing rays of My grace.
The Handmaid's Prayer
Luke 1: 46-55
And Mary said:
My soul proclaims
the greatness of the Lord
and my spirit rejoices
in God my Saviour;
because he has looked upon
the humiliation of his servant.
Yes, from now onwards
all generations will call me blessed,
for the Almighty
has done great things for me.
Holy is his name,
and his faithful love extends age after age
to those who fear him.
He has used the power of his arm,
he has routed the arrogant of heart.
He has pulled down princes
from their thrones
and raised high the lowly.
He has filled the starving with good things,
sent the rich away empty.
He has come to the help
of Israel his servant,
mindful of his faithful love
—according to the promise
he made to our ancestors—
of his mercy to Abraham
and to his descendants for ever.
Mary: My soul doth magnify the Lord.
call you to unity, I call you to
oneness. Some live divided in their
hearts – they do not see this is far,
far from Me. I come that they
may be one!! I call you to
work and pray in unity. A person
praying to dominate and hear
themselves above and over everyone
else - has certainly missed the boat.
The focus in prayer, is not self – It's God!
Father we ask to be forgiven and
seek mercy for our sins, Father!!
We pray Father, in the Name of Jesus,
in the Holy Spirit for forgiveness of our sins.
people lift up your hearts
R. Dear God
teach me the path of life.
Guide me God to Your truth –
open the floodgates of Your grace –
Dear God please
the way –
Help men to walk humbly –
as little children of the
Living to serve God and not
act selfishly in pride –
John the Baptist said "He must grow greater, I must grow less." John 3:30
Jesus is the King of Kings –
Jesus came and
taught and worked
miracles and healed!
Revelation 3: 20
Look, I am standing at the door, knocking. If one of you hears me calling and opens the door, I will come in to share a meal at that person's side.
R. God outpours His goodness
to us –
Thank You God for all You
give us, may we always serve
You - willingly –
with an attitude of holiness.
May 4, 2020
Mary: Pray to the Holy Spirit.
Keep consecrating to the Sacred Heart and my
Immaculate Heart as I have told you.
Do not let up on your prayers –
China is the Eucharistic Center of the world.
I appear as Our Lady of Clearwater to
deliver these message from
God the Father –
25 years later May 5, 1995
26 years ago this was blocked May 4, 1994.
I am Mary your Mother –
Tell Sheila to read my message
from 2 days ago and this
and May 5, 1995
May 4, 1994
and do the rosary in today's
daily message from Blue Book 10.
May 5, 2020
25 Years Ago
May 5, 1995
Consecrate Your Churches, Home, and Workplace to Our Hearts
Jesus: I want you to consecrate the human race to Sacred Heart of Jesus. I want to be enthroned in all homes, churches, and businesses.
June is the month of the Sacred Heart. I want to be king and center of all hearts. I will keep My promises given to St. Margaret Mary of Alacoque. I promise all this from My most Sacred Heart. Consecrate your chapter to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Consecrate the church or room in which you hold your meeting.
Today is First Friday. I want you to circulate the message I gave to you on consecrating your homes to My Sacred Heart. Make booklets available for people to be able to consecrate their homes and businesses easily. Use the message I gave to you when you consecrated your home.
The Sacred Heart of Jesus will reign and the Immaculate Heart of Mary will triumph. Consecrate all homes and businesses to Our Two Hearts. Tell all to have displayed and honored, pictures of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary. May and June are the months of Mary and the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Tell all to consecrate their homes to Our Two Hearts. I am the Sacred Heart of Jesus. On this day, the 5th of May, 1995, First Friday, I request that you spend the next two months encouraging all to do this consecration.
Gather your friends and say the prayers I have instructed you to say. Sing "To Jesus Heart All Burning" and "Immaculate Mary." May these Two Hearts of love give all members of the human race peace, joy and love in their hearts.
R. Jesus said He desires to be honored by men in the Blessed Sacrament.
Jesus: Circulate the Blue Book messages. They promote this devotion. How My Heart is filled with happiness by the souls who come to the tabernacle and sit with Me. I am Jesus Christ, I wait and long and thirst for My precious souls to come. The souls of men have turned cold. I want souls to come to daily communion and be with Me in front of the tabernacle.
Men's hearts have turned cold. They do not know what love really means. I want hearts that are filled with fire for love of God. Men's hearts have turned to stone.
You are to promote devotion to My most Sacred Heart. I want hearts that burn with love for My Heart. It is through Me that you will know the Father's love. I am the Way, I am the Truth, I am the Life.
Offer a holy hour for the indifference, ingratitude, and sacrileges committed against Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament, the Sacrament of His greatest love.
R. He promises great graces to those who give reparation to His Sacred Heart and who tell others about offering reparation to Him.
end of May 5, 1995
Pictures from May 5, 2002
May 2, 2020
To Be Read May 2, 3, 4, 5.
What is important is praying to the Holy Spirit.
Come Holy Spirit Come and fill us with the fire
of Your love.
R. We love You God with all of our
hearts. Our Lady of Clearwater help us – we
pray during this retreat. We consecrate
the Church and the world to the Sacred Heart
and Immaculate Heart as far as we are able.
We consecrate ourselves to the Sacred Heart and
We consecrate our families to the Sacred Heart
and Immaculate Heart as far as we are able –
We consecrate our homes to the
Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart.
We consecrate the United States to the Sacred Heart
and Immaculate Heart.
We consecrate the Shepherds of Christ Movement,
our Centers to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart.
We consecrate all priests and hierarchy to the Sacred Heart
and Immaculate Heart as far as we are able.
We love You, God, thank You,
I want this said at all prayer
services, first, during this retreat.
Follow with Holy Spirit prayers at 6:20
The 6:20 Format.
I am Our Lady of Clearwater –
Pray fervently for the healing of this
virus and its extinction – pray through
my Immaculate Heart – pray to
the Father in the Name of Jesus –
Oh my children, satan is
strong and he wants to scare you.
Pray the rosary, consecrate your
family and homes – the family
that prays together, stays
Pray, Pray, Pray, I am
Our Lady of Clearwater,
Pretty Mary, Mother of the Church,
Our Lady of Fatima in the Americas.
Pray to the Holy Spirit –
Pray as you have never prayed
Do not fear – pray, my children.
I love you, I am your Mother,
Mary, I love you my precious
Sing Veni Sancte Spiritus
Say Holy Spirit Sequence
From the Lectionary
Come, Holy Spirit, come!
And from your celestial home
Shed a ray of light divine!
Come, Father of the poor!
Come, source of all our store!
Come, within our bosoms shine!
You, of comforters the best;
You, the soul's most welcome guest;
Sweet refreshment here below;
In our Labor, rest most sweet;
Grateful coolness in the heat;
Solace in the midst of woe.
O most blessed Light divine,
Shine within these hearts of yours,
And our inmost being fill!
Where you are not, man has naught,
Nothing good in deed or thought,
Nothing free from taint of ill!
Heal our wounds, our strength renew;
On our dryness pour your dew;
Wash the stains of guilt away;
Bend the stubborn heart and will;
Melt the frozen, warm the chill;
Guide the steps that go astray.
On the faithful, who adore
And confess you, evermore
In your sev'nfold gift descend;
Give them virtue's sure reward;
Give them your salvation, Lord;
Give them joys that never end. Amen.
May 2, 2020 - First Saturday
R. Let the thoughts be positive.
My God help everything in my brain and body to work toward health.
God gave us a beautiful body.
The brain is the pilot. Let it be filled with light and healing energy.
God gave us this beautiful machine to operate through life.
Our eyes help us see.
Our brain helps direct the body.
Our ears give us hearing.
Our arms and legs help us live, maneuver.
Oh God thank You for all You have given us.
You gave us breath for our body.
You gave us organs to operate, so we can live.
You gave us cells to reproduce, a skeleton and nerves.
You gave us blood and a system to maintain life.
Oh God thank You for the peace we can have, the interior life, the brain to think,
the heart to love.
Oh God thank You for the world with such beauty, the sky, the rolling hills and mountains, lakes and streams, the ocean so wide and beautiful.
Oh God all the animals, fish, greenery and flowers.
So much beauty, God.
God is love.
God gives us each other to love, to know, to be with.
God gives us our family to love, to be with.
Oh my God, You are so good to me.
My God, Thank You.
I love Thee so.
God is love and in Him is no darkness.
God loved us into existence. God wants us with Him.
Pure and perfect love.
Thank You God for this day and all it brings.
I love You.
On April 25, 2017 Mary appeared
April 25, 2017 Rosary
R. So as I was sitting here before while Sheila was praying those Holy Spirit prayers, I did see Mary appear.
We pray through the powerful intercession of Mary, especially for our country and the world. Mary is Queen of Peace.
Jesus speaks and He says: In your suffering I am with you in all that you do, for I have called you this very day to pray. To pray as you have never prayed before, in unity and to unite to those who are united in their hearts, praying with you, that great grace will be released for all your intentions, that the world be consecrated to My Sacred Heart and to the heart of My Mother, Mary. Our Father
R. We pray for the virtues and the increase in us of faith, hope and love, for these supernatural virtues that we may live our life, more and more on a supernatural level. Dear God, help us to see insight into the Divine Mysteries, and to realize that You are God of all, and the gifts that we have been given are gifts that You give to us, to be grateful, to know that the light is always with us, and that You love us. This is a special time. It is the time when we celebrate the Resurrection of the Lord. Hail Mary
R. It is we that are the ones that are to be grateful to God for the gifts that God has given to us, to realize that we were called by God, and it is a gift, that we have been called, to have joy in our hearts, that God has called us to have holy hearts, that it is our 'yes' to God that is so important in our lives. Hail Mary
R. And we pray for all the intentions that Jesus asked us to pray for at this prayer service today. Hail Mary
Mary: I am Mary, your Mother, the Queen of Peace, and I have asked you to come and to pray, and I pray with you my children, this very day, for the peace of this world, for your country. Oh my children, you must have faith and unite deeply in holiness, in my heart and the Heart of my Son, Jesus, as you approach the 100th year anniversary of Fatima. I ask you my children, to hear me and to listen to me and to pray as you have never prayed before, to pray the prayers that Jesus, my Son has given to you in the Shepherds of Christ Movement, to spread these prayers throughout the world. My Spouse, the Holy Spirit will come upon you and fill you with His fire and His light, but your hearts must be open. You must not give into satan. I am Mary your Heavenly Mother, Queen of Peace.
1. R. These are the Joyful Mysteries and we meditate on Mary's 'yes', Mary's love of the will of God to always say 'yes' to the heavenly Father. We pray for healing in our hearts and for healing for our physical needs. Dear God, please hear us.
2. R. And we say 'Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven' in the Our Father. This is the most serious thing to say to the God, for God is listening to us all the time. Why would we pray as if it is useless air, to God, our heavenly Father. We are His little children.
3. R. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
4. R. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
5. R. And she is appearing because it is so important to the peace of the world, that we pray as we do united, and that we have confidence that God hears our prayers, that He is with us at every moment and that He loves us so much. Dear God, thank You.
6. Jesus: And why would you be afraid when I am with you. I am with you, truly present and with you in the Blessed Sacrament. Pray as you have never prayed before, from the bottom of your heart and know that I am with you. Pray through the powerful intercession of Our Lady of Clearwater, of Mary, Queen of Peace, of Mary, Mother of God, and your Spiritual Mother. Do not, do not let satan in.
7. Jesus: I am with you now and always.
8. Sing: Come to me Lord and possess my soul. Come into my heart and permeate my soul. Help me to sit in silent with you and let you work in my heart.
9. R. And she is so beautiful and the light is so beautiful, all around her, and on that whole left portion. It is just beautiful. Dear God, we thank You for Your gifts to us, for the apparitions of the Blessed Mother. To know that You are with us, and to know that our hearts must be lifted high, because we have faith in You, not that we focus on the dark and the ugly parts and we give into the evil one, but that we are filled with greater grace now, and for the rest of our lives, for these days are precious days, that You have given to us, and we will not turn our face away from You to the darkness.
Oh Mary, Mother of Light, help us in our distress. Ask God through your powerful intercession to outpour your tremendous grace on our country, and on the world, and the meeting that is taking place on the hearts of the people of the United States, and we consecrate our country and the whole world to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. We love You God, thank You for the gifts that You have given to us. Amen.
10. Sing: Come to me Lord and possess my soul. Come into my heart and permeate my soul. Help me to sit in silent with you and let you work in my heart.
R. We love You so much God. Thank You for this apparition of the Blessed Virgin Mary in our Church in China. Dear Jesus, thank You, thank You for being so good to us, that You are truly present in the Eucharist. Thank You God, we praise You, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Sing: Amen, Amen, Amen.
R. And we consecrate the United States of America and the whole world to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and to the Immaculate Heart of Mary in as far as we are able. Amen. And we spread the blood of Jesus on the United States and all the people in it, and the people of this world. We spread the blood of Jesus on all these countries in which there is so dishonor to the human race. We spread of the blood of Jesus on all these abortion clinics and these places in which there is so much sin and disobedience to the ten commandments. God, we are sorry for the sins of the human race. Amen. We cast the devil in the fires of hell and we ask for a special outpouring of the Holy Spirit, now. Dear God, hear our prayer. Amen. And we pray all these prayers through the powerful intercession of Our Lady of Clearwater, Our Lady of Peace, the Immaculate Heart of Mary, Mary, Mother of our God, and our Mother. We pray with all of our hearts, through the intercession of our members that have died, like Fr. Carter, and the saints in heaven. We pray all these prayers in the Holy Spirit and we ask for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit upon us now, upon this Church, upon our Centers, upon Florida, that there will be the Spirit of light and love. That there will be joy, a fruit of the Holy Spirit is joy, kindness, love. Dear God, help us. God the Holy Spirit, come upon the whole world and the whole Church, all of our hierarchy and our priests. Hear our prayer, we pray through the powerful intercession of our Blessed Mother we pray as she appears. Amen.
Sing: Holy God We Praise Thy Name
1. Hail Mary
2. My Soul doth magnify the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior. And holy is His name.
3. R. Come Holy Spirit, come. Come upon the world and the Church, and for all of our prayers we pray. Amen.
4. R. Mary is perfect Handmaid of the Lord. She shows us how she said 'yes" and she loved the will of the heavenly Father. Mary conceived without sin, hear our prayers. Help us, Queen of Peace. Amen.
5. R. And the devil's deadly influence will be no more.
6. R. For she crushes the head of satan.
7. Mary: I am here, my children, with you and I pray with you, for all of your intentions. I am Mary, Queen of Peace. Queen of all Virtues. Live a holy life. Give your heart to Jesus and to Me. Pray for the Holy Spirit to fill you more and more with His light, with His grace, with His love. My children, God is on fire for love of you.
8. Mary: I am the Lady of Light.
9. Mary: I am Mary, Spouse of the Holy Spirit.
10. Mary: I am Mary, Mother at your side, your heavenly Mother, Spiritual Mother. Come to my Immaculate Heart.
The Birth of Jesus
R. We pray for all the intentions that we have stated, consecrating our country and the world, to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and to the Immaculate Heart of Mary – Jesus, who is truly present and Mary, as she appears here. Please, dear God the Father, in the name of Jesus, in the Holy Spirit, with all the angels and saints and the souls in purgatory, united to the Mass, please hear our prayer. Forgive us for the human race has sinned against You and we are sorry for these sins, but we unite to the Mass and we ask that Your grace will be outpoured. We pray for Your mercy and for Your forgiveness.
1. Sing: Jesus the Light of the World
2. Sing: Jesus the Light of the World, King of Kings etc.
R. And Jesus is the King of all our hearts, and she is the Queen of our hearts.
3. R. Easter joy for God has given us Easter joy, that we will be people with hearts that are filled with joy, because God is so good to us. Dear God we love You. Thank You dear Jesus, for being our Savior.
4. Song: A Song from Jesus
5. R. Hail Mary, Mother of God, we love you.
6. R. Jesus, our Savior, we love You and we give You our heart. Amen.
7. R. We pray all these prayers through the powerful intercession of St. Joseph, foster father of Jesus.
8. R. Jesus came in a family, a little baby. He didn't come a high and mighty. He came a little baby, from the womb of the Virgin Mary. The Son of God, the Divine Almighty God, came into this world a little baby.
9. R. It isn't love when a person says, 'I will do this for you, but you have to give back to me, to make me feel good.' This is not what Jesus shows us. Jesus came into this world, Our Savior, for the salvation for our soul, that we can be with Him forever. But love goes around, He gave love to us, and with the love of God in our hearts, we give love to others. We spread the Good News. It is not about sitting on a selfish couch and feeling sorry for ourselves, and expecting somebody to do something for us. It is being like Jesus. Jesus, Our Savior. Jesus, who is truly present in the Eucharist. Jesus, who gives us His Body and Blood to eat. What a gift! Thank You God, thank You.
10. R. Jesus is the Light of the World.
Sing: Holy God We Praise Thy Name
R. Our Lady appeared in this Church, on the whole left side of the Church, the day before all those trees broke in half and the power went out for a week. I have been waiting and waiting and waiting to see her in such light and beauty again in this Church. Mary has appeared today, as she did appear with this much light and beauty that day. This is the Presentation of the Lord in the Temple.
1. Sing: Come Holy Spirit
2. Mary: And I appear to you today, Mary, Mother of Light.
3. Mary: I am Our Lady of Clearwater, Our Lady of Fatima in the Americas.
4. Mary: I appear to tell you that I am with you. I pray with you.
5. Mary: I am Our Lady of Light, Our Lady of Fatima in the Americas.
6. Mary: I am Our Lady of China.
7. Mary: I give to you my Immaculate Heart. Come my children, come and dwell in my heart and the Heart of my Son, Jesus. His Sacred Heart is on fire for love of you. My children, my children hear me. I am Mary, the Lady of Light.
8. R. So beautiful.
9. R. And He paints the place with His mystical, golden, beautiful light, beyond description, that I can see more and more, the presence of Our Lady and Jesus with us. Oh Jesus, our beloved Savior, thank You for this special feast and for this Church, here in China, Indiana. We love You and we thank You, and we want to help make reparation with our prayers, for the sins of the world. We consecrate the world to the Sacred Heart and to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, and our country, and all our leaders and those chosen, and the senators in the United States. Dear God hear our prayer. Amen.
10. Mary: I stood beneath the cross of my Son and my heart was in such anguish for the little ones that would be lost. I cry to you my children, to hear me, to come to my heart and the Heart of my Son, Jesus, to spread the prayers that God gave to you, through your founder, Fr. Carter, that you will listen to what God has said, and not ignore Him and His messages any longer. I am Mary, the Lady of Light.
The Loss of the Child Jesus in the Temple
R. And Mary cries out to us how many of her children this day will be lost. It is our prayers here in great unity, dear heavenly Father, please hear our prayer, in the Name of Jesus, through the powerful intercession of the Virgin Mary, in the Holy Spirit, united to the Mass, the sacrifice of Calvary sacramentally made present, that the healing grace will be outpoured all over this world. We consecrate the world to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, and we pray through the intercession of Mary, Queen of Peace. Amen.
1. Sing: Come Holy Ghost
2. Hail Mary
3. Hail Mary
4. Hail Mary
5. Sing: Immaculate Mary
R. This has been some apparition, that's all I have to say, some apparition. A sign from the Queen of Peace, that God is so close to us, and our prayers of praying for the consecration to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, throughout the world, for the cardinals and the bishops, for the priests, that the pope will consecrate this world to the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart and that the people of this earth, will tell God they are sorry as members of the human race for the sins of the human race, uniting all these prayers to the Holy Sacrifice of Mass, the sacrifice of Calvary, sacramentally made present, we pray heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus, in the Holy Spirit, with all angels and saints and the souls in purgatory, hear our prayer. Amen.
6. R. So I said to Jesus the other night, I said well you know, the devil is always there trying to block whatever You are telling me to do. Why would a person want to be that instrument, that the devil is going to use to block this, that God is giving to us. Why would a person want to be that instrument? If you are around me and the Mother of God is appearing, and I have been given these directions from God, you know the devil is going to try and block all the gifts that God has given to us in teaching us how to pray. God has been teaching us how to pray for all these years. What a gift! This is a gift that the world needs to know, how to pray the way that God has taught us how to pray. So if you know that the devil is always going to be around there from the very beginning of when I received these messages, the devil is always going to be there, why would you want to be that instrument that the devil uses? Why not go to Jesus? It is between you and Jesus. I am only a messenger. I give the message. It is the same that God has given to us from the beginning – the obedience to the commandments, the living by the Word, the strength of the Catholic Church. The gift that God has given and giving to us the Mass, that we can pray united to the Mass through the centuries – all these centuries praying that great grace can be released, that we can help in the work of redemption. Yes! It is the devil that wants to block it. Why do you want to be the instrument? Because the Mother of God has been appearing to me since 1994. Yes! And the devil wants to block what God has given to me. But I will pray harder and I will pray more and I will see her as I have seen her, since the 24th of March, almost daily, as I prayed my rosary to tell me to keep praying for the peace in the world, to have that confidence and that faith, to go to the Eucharist, to go to daily Mass, to pray united as members of the mystical body of Christ. This is the message of our Lady. We want to consecrate the whole world to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary in as far as we are able, united to the Mass, that priests will pray the prayers that are in that homily book of my brother's. Yes! These are the things that children in schools will consecrate their hearts to the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart and offer up all that they do all day, united to the Mass, people in Nursing Homes. This is what will unite our family, in these times of trial and lack of peace, we know that this is what we are to do, why we are here. And there will be that door that we will go through to death. We cannot control it, just like we did not control the door when we came into life. It is the process that we will go through. It is the will of God that we go from this place to the next place. God hear us and help us to know Your will, to see through Your eyes, to obey all that You have called us to do, that we can help lead people to eternal salvation, we pray in the Name of Jesus. Heavenly Father, hear our prayer.
7. R. And my heart bleeds to know the message of God and to say 'No', 'No', 'No', 'No' to Him who is so good to us.
8. R. How the light of God has been sent upon us here in our Church in China, that we will pray ever more devoutly, before the Exposed Eucharist and to ask God more fervently, all through the day, to spread the Blood of Jesus, as He has asked for, at 3, 6, 9 and 12, on the whole world and the whole Church, on our families, on the Shepherds of Christ family, on our country. This is very important Jesus said to me. I said what are we suppose to do, if the devil is always trying to block what You are telling me to do. He said "I have told you what to do. I have told you to spread My Blood at 3, 6, 9 and 12." Yes. This is in Blue Book 17 that He gave 20 years ago, almost in every rosary. Do we do it? Do those who can pray the 6:20 prayers unite with China and Florida and pray them? And how are we when people come, to receive the message of Jesus. Do we welcome them, as the Good News because we only have so many days left. Yes! These are the days of the Lord. Give yourselves to Him. Yes! This is the message. Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! If the disposition of your heart is angry and hateful, change it. Ask God for the grace to change it and thank Him for the gifts that you have been given. What a gift! And this day she appeared through the whole rosary in such tremendous light. Thank You heavenly Father for this gift for us today.
9. Hail Mary
10. Hail Mary
Hail Holy Queen
Prayer Manual Prayers
Intentions during the Prayers
R. I want to pray for Dan, and pray for Jimmy and Regina's sister-in-law through the powerful intercession of St. Joseph.
R. And I want to pray for the intentions that they pray for here in China all the time and for a special intention.
R. We will take a few minutes to think about our consecration and what that means, to give ourselves to Jesus and Mary, to their Hearts.
This is from Blue Book 17.
Excerpt from November 5, 1997 Rosary
R. ... As hard as it is and it was today, and as much as the devil presses in we must heed the words of the message that was given yesterday, and it will take practice and learning. It was not given that we do not follow it. He will let us suffer when He gives the message and we do not heed it. In the message it said at the hours of 3, 6, 9 and 12, even if it is only a sentence, ‘I want you to consecrate your hearts to Me for protection against the evil one’. It was so hard for me today, that I did not do that and He allowed me to suffer. Message given, it was loud and clear to pray to the Holy Spirit, I said my prayers, but did I tell the Holy Spirit that I loved Him, as He said in the message. Did I tell the Holy Spirit that I want Him to come to me and operate in me - fill me - possess me. end of excerpt
R. And so we are going to do the Consecration now, to the Sacred Heart and to the Immaculate Heart, knowing that God has told us loud and clear. If you want to help me do what God is asking me to do, that you can spread the Blood of Jesus on anybody that touches the Shepherds of Christ Movement and all of us and the world and our families and our country and the priests, at 3, 6, 9, and 12, that's including the leaders, anybody that is doing anything, the members, people from the past, spread the Blood of Jesus on all of us and do it to the world and the country at the same time, of 3, 6, 9 and 12. And we consecrate ourselves, our families, the country, the world, the Church and our families to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart.
Act of consecration to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary
Lord Jesus, Chief Shepherd of the flock, I consecrate myself to Your most Sacred Heart. From Your pierced Heart the Church was born, the Church You have called me, as a member of Shepherds of Christ Associates, to serve in a most special way. You reveal Your Heart as a symbol of Your love in all its aspects, including Your most special love for me, whom You have chosen as Your companion in this most important work. Help me to always love You in return. Help me to give myself entirely to You. Help me always to pour out my life in love of God and neighbor! Heart of Jesus, I place my trust in You!
Dear Blessed Virgin Mary, I consecrate myself to your maternal and Immaculate Heart, this Heart which is symbol of your life of love. You are the Mother of my Savior. You are also my Mother. You love me with a most special love as a member of Shepherds of Christ Associates, a movement created by your Son as a powerful instrument for the renewal of the Church and the world. In a return of love, I give myself entirely to your motherly love and protection. You followed Jesus perfectly. You are His first and perfect disciple. Teach me to imitate you in the putting on of Christ. Be my motherly intercessor so that, through your Immaculate Heart, I may be guided to an ever closer union with the pierced Heart of Jesus, Chief Shepherd of the flock.
R. I just want to say that Jesus would like this whole prayer service played over again tonight and you can keep playing it on the radio, Sheila. And you don't have to do the prayers because the prayers were really in it. And just play it at 6:20 the way that it is, and we are going to end this prayer service with Jerry doing the Divine Mercy.
end of April 25, 2017 rosary
Given February 20, 2020
R. All the years
at the site we had precious
statues made by two Portuguese
A while ago they went back to
Portugal and one brother was
bit by an Asian wasp and died.
We have a limited number of these
precious painted statues that
we will not have again.
These statues come with the glass
from the Virgin Mary's image face
destroyed March 1, 2004.
The 16th Anniversary of this will be
March 1, 2020.
We will send the little statues, but
wish to sell the few left
that are 24 inches from the
There is a very limited number
for this anniversary.
March 5, 2020 6:20
Mary and Jesus have
asked that you come
to the Florida site for
the prayer service.
This is a miracle building,
many have received graces and
blessings of healing and
particular needs both spiritual
Statues with the Image glass
24" Statues are $500 plus tax
18' Statues are $350 15" is $300
plus Immaculate Heart of Mary
12" Statues are $250
Given October 29, 2016
Please spread blessed holy water
(You can also mix Jesus and Mary water
with your blessed Holy Water if you have it.)
in your yard, around your house,
in the state you live in.
And ask God to bless your state
Ask God to bless the United States
Pray all prayers through the intercession of
Our Lady of CLEAR – WATER.
Ask the Lady of CLEAR - WATER
to help with the blessed water.
Mary has appeared to me for 22 years,
in Ohio and Florida.
the gift that Counts
21 Blue Books
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6A, 6B, 6C, 7, 8, 9
10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, PBB
for $75 plus postage
by Rita Ring: Many of the entries in the Priestly Newsletter
Volume II from a spiritual journal came from this book.
for Parents and Children,
by Rita Ring, Short Meditations for both
parents and children to be used when
God's Blue Book I by Rita Ring. Open Anywhere This book will change your life. These are beautiful love letters to us from Jesus. A million books have been printed and circulated. Jesus loves us so much He wants a personal relationship with us He wants us to go to the Eucharist and be with Him before the tabernacle. $10
God's Blue Book II by Rita Ring. Letters from Jesus about His on fire love Jesus wants this great intimacy with us On fire love Personal love letters from Jesus about the love of His Heart A book on surrender Fr. Carter said! $10
God's Blue Book III by Rita Ring. Fr. Carter's favorite book It is about loving and forgiving each other Being pure in heart A book for unity in family, community, in life!! $10
God's Blue Book IV by Rita Ring. This book is about the love Jesus has for Mary and Mary has for Jesus and Jesus and Mary have for us It is truly the Love of the Two Hearts. Mary appeared every day at the Holy Spirit Center Fr. Carter was there. Mary's first apparition July 5, 1994. $5
God's Blue Book V by Rita Ring. Jesus wants to be the bridegroom of our soul He is our beloved Jesus tells us about pure love how we are to be pure of heart and love God and love others. It is a must, to hear about love from Jesus Jesus is love $5
God's Blue Book 6A by Rita Ring. Rosaries from Their Hearts during apparitions. Jesus and Mary appeared every day and I received rosaries from Them and They were transcribed from a tape. Also messages of love from Jesus on days of January, 1995 About Baptism writings from Fr. Carter and the Scriptures. $10
God's Blue Book 6B by Rita Ring. Jesus and Mary appeared every day in February, 1995 So beautiful transcribed from a tape the Stations, 7 Sorrows, prayers in the Prayer Manual, the Holy Spirit Novena Book and the Song Book. Pure love loving and forgiving a book about Jesus' love, baptism, grace and Fr. Carter's Newsletter. $10
Apostles Manual. About the Movement — the structure of the Movement All Ministries — from the time 3 months before Mary appeared in Clearwater and 3 months after. Rosaries of the 13ths, Fr. Carter's Newsletters. Messages from God the Father Reaching the priests, the Church, the schools and the world. $20
Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 1. Mary appeared in Clearwater December 17, 1996 in rainbow color and these rosaries left the printer the same day from Apparitions of Jesus and Mary transcribed from a tape. $10
Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 2. This is a book of so many rosaries — transcribed from a tape. So many beautiful rosaries. pages $12
Messages for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This is a big book of loving messages for nursing home people and homebound from Jesus and Mary Their lives are so important united to the Mass offering up their suffering, their lives for the souls of this earth. $10
Short Rosary Meditations for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This book is so important with pictures they can open it and lay it on their laps and pray the rosary. $10
Songs from Jesus Songbook. These loving songs were given from Jesus. So beautiful Love Songs from Jesus of His love — helping us have pure and loving hearts. $3
Color the Lives of Jesus and Mary. Volumes 1 through 7. Coloring books and meditations for grade school children and others on the mysteries of the rosary — really good. $5 each.
Color the Lives of Jesus and Mary. Volumes 6 through 7. Coloring books and meditations for grade school children and others on the mysteries of the rosary — really good. $5 each.
|Fr. Joe Robinson|
Guiding Light homily series — Reflect on the Word — Cycle B The Word leaves an impression on our souls. In my thoughts and reflections are born a more tangible understanding of these eternal concepts presented in the Gospels and the readings. Anyone can read a sentence, but not anyone can absorb it's true meaning. Truth, in this day and age, is almost a matter of opinion or individual entitlement. We believe that Christ's truth is our Roman Catholic Church. We, as priests, champion it's teachings; we are ambassadors for the Pope and Christ to those faces looking at us. We are the light by which our congregation reads to reflect upon real truth and we do it hand in hand. $15
Guiding Light homily series — Steadfast to the Son — Cycle A The sunflower is a great example of how we should be steadfastly guided by light. What a powerful thought that this exceptional plant is not stuck in one pose day in and day out, yet adaptable and magnetized to the sun. We feel the same about our Son. Our heads turns to face Christ as each day presents its challenges to find light. We join together like plants in a field and soak up the Son through the pulpit. We are a warm circle of strength using the wind of our breath to carry our priests' words, Christ's words, to new rich soil. $15
Guiding Light — Focusing on the Word — Cycle B At times we may feel that our path to Christ is a bit "out of focus". Like the disciples in the Book of Mark, this ordinary life clouds our vision of Christ's Divinity. We may doubt the practicality or possibility of applying His teachings and example to our modern life. Cycle B's homilies are a "guiding light" to help us realize Jesus' Messianic greatness and His promise of better things to come. $15
Guiding Light — Feed My Soul — Cycle C In a world rapidly advancing and encouraging personal gain, we are faced with modern problems. There is a challenge to find time in our busy schedules for Sunday Mass or a family meal. We are able to research, shop, bank and even work without hearing one human voice. It is no wonder that we may often feel disconnected and famished at our week's end. In Fr. Joe's third book of homilies from Cycle C, we are reminded of the charity that Christ intended us to show each other. We have a calling to turn the other cheek and be the Good Samaritan to others. We are rewarded with the Father's kingdom and love when we are not worthy. We are not left alone or hungry. $15
Guiding Light — The Word Alive in Our Hearts. — Cycle A (partial) Homilies by the Reverend Joe Robinson given at St. Boniface Church in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is a tremendous honor Fr. Joe has allowed us to share these great gifts with you – for greater holiness and knowing more and more about God. $10
|Fr. Edward J. Carter S.J.|
Here are all the products in this category:
Books written by the founder of Shepherds of Christ Ministries
Response to God’s Love by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. In this book Fr. Carter speaks of God as the ultimate mystery. We can meditate on the interior life of the Trinity. Fr. Carter tells us about our uniqueness in the Father's Plan for us, how the individual Christian, the Church and the world are in the state of becoming. Imprimatur. $10
Shepherds of Christ — Selected Writings on Spirituality for all People as Published in Shepherds of Christ Newsletter for Priests. Contains 12 issues of the newsletter from July/August 1994 to May/June 1996. $15
Shepherds of Christ — Volume 2: by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. Contains issues 13—29 of the newsletter (September/October 1996 — Issue 5, 1999) $15
Shepherds of Christ — Volume 3 by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. Contains Newsletter Issues 1 through 4 of 2000 including Fr. Carter’s tremendous Overview of the Spiritual Life $10
Tell My People. Messages from Jesus and Mary (As given to Fr. Edward Carter, S.J.) One of Fr. Edward Carter, S.J.'s Synopsis of the Spiritual Life From Jesus to Fr. Carter "On Holy Saturday, 1994, Jesus told me that on the following day, Easter, I would also begin to receive messages for others. Our Lord also told me that some of these were eventually to be published in a book and here is that book." $10
Spirituality Handbook. Fr. Edward Carter, S.J. did 3 synopsis of the spiritual life. The Spirituality Handbook, the Priestly Newsletter 20he Tell My People book. The way of spiritual life proposed to the members of Shepherds of Christ Associates is centered in consecration to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. All aspects of the spiritual life discussed below should be viewed as means to help members develop their lives in consecration to Christ, the Sacred Heart, and to Mary, the Immaculate Heart. $3
The Spirituality of Fatima by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. The Fatima apparitions and messages received official Church approval in 1930. In giving her official approval to the Fatima event, the Church tells us that what took place at Fatima involving the three young visionaries is worthy of our belief. $5
Priestly Newsletter — 2000 #1 — CD. — Christ is Our Strength — Fr. Edward Carter, S.J. read it the year he died. It is so beautiful. "This brief passage contains one of the greatest lessons of the spiritual life. As we progress along our spiritual journey, we become increasingly aware of how weak we are in our—selves, but how strong we are in Christ. To experience our weakness involves suffering. The degree and kind of suffering can vary. The suffering can include the experience of the classical dark night of the spirit as described by St. John of the Cross. One of the main purposes of the dark night is to make a person keenly aware of his or her helplessness without God." quote by Fr. Carter from the newsletter $10
Shepherds of Christ Holy Spirit Novena
Holy Spirit Novena Booklet. In four languages with the Imprimatur with 18 scripture readings for two complete novenas – this very powerful Holy Spirit Novena has prayers for prayers for Protection by the Blood of Jesus, Healing, Strength and Light, To Be One with God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, One with Jesus, To Dwell in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, Prayer for the Holy Spirit and His Gifts, and the Word Alive in Our Hearts. All these prayers take about 10 minutes daily recited out loud. $1
Shepherds of Christ Holy Spirit Novena CD
Shepherds of Christ Prayer
Shepherds of Christ Prayer Manual. The Shepherds of Christ has prayer chapters all over the world praying for the priests, the Church and the world. These prayers that Father Carter compiled in the summer of 1994 began this worldwide network of prayer. Currently the prayers are in eight languages with the Church’s Imprimatur. We have prayed daily for the priests, the Church, and the world since 1994. Associates are called to join prayer Chapters and help us circulate the newsletter centered on spreading devotion to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart and helping to renew the Church through greater holiness. Please form a Prayer Chapter & order a Prayer Manual.
Statues, Crucifixes, and Religious Artwork
These items are very special additions to your home or place of worship.
Special 12" Our Lady of Guadalupe Statue with Glass
White or Ivory gown with gold trim.
$ 100.00 each plus shipping
Special 12" Sacred Heart or Immaculate Heart Statues with Glass
White gown with gold trim.
$ 100.00 each plus shipping
Special 12" Sacred Heart or Immaculate Heart Statues with Glass
Ivory gown with gold trim.
$ 100.00 each plus shipping
Special 11" Our Lady of Fatima/Clearwater Statue with Glass
White or Ivory gown with gold trim.
$ 60.00 each plus shipping
Blue Crystal Rosary
Rosary with the Image of Our Lady of Clearwater
8mm - $ 40.00 plus shipping
Red Crystal Rosary
Rosary with the Image of Our Lady of Clearwater
8mm - $ 40.00 plus shipping
Clear Crystal Rosary
Rosary with the Image of Our Lady of Clearwater
8mm - $ 40.00 plus shipping
R. Pray for These Things
1) Pray for the Pope & hierarchy to help us start prayer chapters.
2) Pray for Dan, Sally Jo, Richard, Carol, Margaret, Sue,
Jack, Jean, Amanda, Matthew, Special intentions.
3) Pray for the priests, the Church and the world!
4) Pray for the spread of prayer chapters,
also for the spread of priests doing prayer chapters.
5) Pray for the spread of Blue Books.
6) People going to Florida and China.
7) Vocations to all 7 categories.
8) Pray for spread of Consecration and Rosary.
9) Pray for pope helping us.
10) Pray for Jeff - sales & health. Pray for Nick.
11) Blue Book 19 and cover and all involved.
For our Publisher and all involved
12) All intentions on my list, Jerry's list.
13) Priests getting Fr. Joe's book.
14) Pray for Fr. Joe's new book, cover & funds for printing & postage.
15) Donors and members and their families.
16) Healing of the Family tree.
17) Dan & Melanie, Catherine & mom, Gary, Mary Jo,
Jim & statues, Fr. Ken, Monsignor, Kerry, Tom & wife.
18) All who asked us to pray for them.
19) All we promised to pray for.
20) Rita, John, Doris, Sheila, Jerry, Regina, Sanja,
Betty, Sophie, Lisa, Eileen, Fr. Mike, Louie, Laverne,
2 Dons, Mary Ellen, Fr. Joe, all priests helping us,
Ed, Jimmy, Steve, a special couple, Rosie & all involved.
21) 2 babies and moms.
22) Funds and insurance.
23) Jerry's garage.
24) In thanksgiving for gifts, graces, & blessings received.
25) Spread the Blood of Jesus on all of us here.
26) Consecrate all hearts.
27) Cast the devil out of all of us here and all in Movement.
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P.O. Box 627 China, Indiana 47250
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (812) 273-8405
FAX: (812) 273-3182
Copyright © 2014 Shepherds of Christ.
Rights for non–commercial reproduction granted:
May be copied in its entirety, but neither re–typed nor edited.
Translations are welcome but they must be reviewed for moral and
theological accuracy by a source approved by Shepherds of Christ Ministries
before any distribution takes place. Please contact us for more information.