June 16, 2020
June 17th Holy Spirit Novena
The Novena Rosary
Pray for Jeff 13
Prayer Service June 16th - from 12 to 3
and also 6:20pm
Please tune in to the radio
and pray with us.
Pray for Dan N. & Fr. Joe.
Pray for Fr. Joe, Dan, Melanie, Mary, Sanja, Rita,
Jim, Rosie, Louie's family, Carol R. & Family –
Madonna, Christopher, a special couple,
all Shepherds of Christ intentions on lists.
Pray for China and the mailing.
Also pray for Urgent intention
Prayer for Grace for our Country
Dear Father united to Jesus in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, the Sacrifice of Calvary sacramentally made present, celebrated around the world, in the Holy Spirit. We offer up all we do united to the Mass. We unite in one mind and one heart as members of the mystical body of Christ, with Christ our head in the pure and holy Hearts of Jesus and Mary, through the powerful intercession of Mary with all the angels and saints and souls in purgatory, and we beg for the saving grace, for our country, the United States. Please help us. We further pray for unity to always do the will of God in love. We spread the Blood of Jesus on the leaders and people of the United States and cast the devil into hell. We consecrate our country to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart and all our dioceses, and beg for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit. God help us. We pray for our families, the priests, the Church and the world. In the Name of Jesus please hear us, we pray. We pray for our president and leaders. We pray that we are united as one nation under God to work together in love as God wants.
September 15, 2015 - Feast of the Sorrowful Mother
R. Penance –
Some people think penance is awful –
when it should make us feel like
a new person with a new
Confession can take a person in
sin and they can turn around and
start over – from sin and selfishness
to turning to God, a turning –
It is an inward attitude to
turn around, to confess one's
sins and in going to confession
a person in confessing to have
Jesus forgive them - they receive grace
from confession –
In confession we are turned to God
again – we can be sure His life is
in us – We are friends with God –
Confession is a sacrament –
We externally tell our sins
Going to confession is a help –
not torture –
Christ gives to us forgiveness for
our sins in confession –
Christ gives us grace –
We receive peace
Christ gave us this sacrament –
God is merciful
Christ preached repentance
Mark 1: 14-15
Jesus begins to proclaim the message
After John had been arrested, Jesus went into Galilee. There he proclaimed the gospel from God saying, ‘The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is close at hand. Repent, and believe the gospel.’
We have the stories of mercy
The prodigal son –
The lost sheep –
The lost coin –
John 8: 3-11
The scribes and Pharisees brought a woman along who had been caught committing adultery; and making her stand there in the middle they said to Jesus, ‘Master, this woman was caught in the very act of committing adultery, and in the Law Moses has ordered us to stone women of this kind. What have you got to say?’ They asked him this as a test, looking for an accusation to use against him. But Jesus bent down and started writing on the ground with his finger. As they persisted with their question, he straightened up and said, ‘Let the one among you who is guiltless be the first to throw a stone at her.’ Then he bent down and continued writing on the ground. When they heard this they went away one by one, beginning with the eldest, until the last one had gone and Jesus was left alone with the woman, who remained in the middle. Jesus again straightened up and said, ‘Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?’ ‘No one, sir,’ she replied. ‘Neither do I condemn you,’ said Jesus. ‘Go away, and from this moment sin no more.’
R. The woman taken in adultery
Christ constantly was forgiving
Christianity is a religion of forgiveness.
Christ takes us to the Father –
We see Christ's mercy and forgiveness –
We should see the Church as
Christ forgave their sins 2000
years ago –
Christ forgives through Bishops
John 20: 19-23
Appearances to the disciples
In the evening of that same day, the first day of the week, the doors were closed in the room where the disciples were, for fear of the Jews. Jesus came and stood among them. He said to them, ‘Peace be with you,’ and, after saying this, he showed them his hands and his side. The disciples were filled with joy at seeing the Lord, and he said to them again, ‘Peace be with you.
‘As the Father sent me,
so am I sending you.’
After saying this he breathed on them and said:
Receive the Holy Spirit.
If you forgive anyone’s sins,
they are forgiven;
if you retain anyone’s sins,
they are retained.
R. A sacrament of peace!
We see Christ as acting – Christ
uses the priest or bishop!
Christ used mud to cure the blind man –
The priest acts for Christ –
This confession, talking to another
can help self-esteem –
overcome guilt feelings –
We feel better when we tell
another trustworthy person –
James 5: 16
So confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another to be cured; the heartfelt prayer of someone upright works very powerfully.
R. When we go to confession – we
know we are forgiven –
This shows our dependence
on God – we go to the
priest and ask for forgiveness –
We go through outward motions –
We see we need others –
We are humbled –
We need God
The person needs to be sincere –
Many people never want to admit
they are wrong
(but in admitting they are
wrong that is where the help is)
We must open ourselves up to God –
We ask God to work in us to
confess our sins –
Psychologically this is helpful!
We must be honest with ourselves –
We must face ourselves –
Some people put off confession
because of fear and it
gets worse –
After confession one feels better –
The priest could bawl a person
out, but if he does it
must not stop somebody
from going to confession –
A person must reflect on
the mercy of Christ –
Going to confession is a chance to
grow spiritually – A chance
to check up on ourselves –
Fr. Carter examined his conscience
two times a day for ten minutes –
it is taking our spiritual pulse
to see if we are on the right
track – serving God
– being loving
– saying we are sorry
– telling the truth
– being kind
We can see if we are slipping when
we examine our conscience –
We can see if we are acting
like Christ –
Act of Contrition
"O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee, and I detest all my sins, because I dread the loss of Heaven and the pains of Hell, but most of all because they offend Thee, my God, Who art all-good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve, with the help of Thy grace to confess my sins, to do penance and to amend my life. Amen."
R. Sacrament of Anointing of the sick –
Christ acts in healing
Our conscience should help us
to live a holy life –
Think of Pinocchio – watch it
Examination of Conscience is
We think all day –
We need to examine our conscience
St. Ignatius developed the
Discernment of Spirits
Excerpt of The Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius, by Louis J. Puhl, S.J. pp. 141-150
313. RULES FOR DISCERNMENT OF SPIRITS
Rules for understanding to some extent the different movements produced in the soul and for recognizing those that are good to admit them, and those that are bad, to reject them. These rules are more suited to the first week
314. I. In the case of those who go from one mortal sin to another, the enemy is ordinarily accustomed to propose apparent pleasures. He fills their imagination with sensual delights and gratifications, the more readily to keep them in their vices and increase the number of their sins.
With such persons the good spirit uses a method which is the reverse of the above. Making use of the light of reason, he will rouse the sting of conscience and fill them with remorse.
315. 2. In the case of those who go on earnestly striving to cleanse their souls from sin and who seek to rise in the service of God our Lord to greater perfection, the method pursued is the opposite of that mentioned in the first rule.
Then it is characteristic of the evil spirit to harass with anxiety, to afflict with sadness, to raise obstacles backed by fallacious reasonings that disturb the soul. Thus he seeks to prevent the soul from advancing.
It is characteristic of the good spirit, however, to give courage and strength, consolations, tears, inspirations, and peace. This He does by making all easy, by removing all obstacles so that the soul goes forward in doing good.
316. 3. SPIRITUAL CONSOLATION. I call it consolation when an interior movement is aroused in the soul, by which it is inflamed with love of its Creator and Lord, and as a consequence, can love no creature on the face of the earth for its own sake, but only in the Creator of them all. It is likewise consolation when one sheds tears that move to the love of God, whether it be because of sorrow for sins, or because of the sufferings of Christ our Lord, or for any other reason that is immediately directed to the praise and service of God. Finally, I call consolation every increase of faith, hope, and love, and all interior joy that invites and attracts to what is heavenly and to the salvation of one's soul by filling it with peace and quiet in its Creator and Lord.
317. 4. SPIRITUAL DESOLATION. I call desolation what is entirely the opposite of what is described in the third rule, as darkness of soul, turmoil of spirit, inclination to what is low and earthly, restlessness rising from many disturbances and temptations which lead to want of faith, want of hope, want of love. The soul is wholly slothful, tepid, sad, and separated, as it were, from its Creator and Lord. For just as consolation is the opposite of desolation, so the thoughts that spring from consolation are the opposite of those that spring from desolation.
318. 5. In time of desolation we should never make any change, but remain firm and constant in the resolution and decision which guided us the day before the desolation, or in the decision to which we adhered in the preceding consolation. For just as in consolation the good spirit guides and counsels us, so in desolation the evil spirit guides and counsels. Following his counsels we can never find the way to a right decision.
319. 6. Though in desolation we must never change our former resolutions, it will be very advantageous to intensify our activity against the desolation. We can insist more upon prayer, upon meditation, and on much examination of ourselves. We can make an effort in a suitable way to do some penance.
320. 7. When one is in desolation, he should be mindful that God has left him to his natural powers to resist the different agitations and temptations of the enemy in order to try him. He can resist with the help of God, which always remains, though he may not clearly perceive it. For though God has taken from him the abundance of fervor and overflowing love and the intensity of His favors, nevertheless, he has sufficient grace for eternal salvation.
321. 8. When one is in desolation, he should strive to persevere in patience. This reacts against the vexations that have overtaken him. Let him consider, too, that consolation will soon return, and in the meantime, he must diligently use the means against desolation which have been given in the sixth rule.
322. 9. The principal reasons why we suffer from desolation are three:
The first is because we have been tepid and slothful or negligent in our exercises of piety, and so through our own fault spiritual consolation has been taken away from us.
The second reason is because God wishes to try us, to see how much we are worth, and how much we will advance in His service and praise when left without the generous reward of consolations and signal favors.
The third reason is because God wishes to give us a true knowledge and understanding of ourselves, so that we may have an intimate perception of the fact that it is not within our power to acquire and attain great devotion, intense love, tears, or any other spiritual consolation; but that all this is the gift and grace of God our Lord. God does not wish us to build on the property of another, to rise up in spirit in a certain pride and vainglory and attribute to ourselves the devotion and other effects of spiritual consolation.
323. 10. When one enjoys consolation, let him consider how he will conduct himself during the time of ensuing desolation, and store up a supply of strength as defense against that day.
324. 11. He who enjoys consolation should take care to humble himself and lower himself as much as possible. Let him recall how little he is able to do in time of desolation, when he is left without such grace or consolation.
On the other hand, one who suffers desolation should remember that by making use of the sufficient grace offered him, he can do much to withstand all his enemies. Let him find his strength in his Creator and Lord.
325. 12. The enemy conducts himself as a woman. He is a weakling before a show of strength, and a tyrant if he has his will. It is characteristic of a woman in a quarrel with a man to lose courage and take to flight if the man shows that he is determined and fearless. However, if the man loses courage and begins to flee, the anger, vindictiveness, and rage of the woman surge up and know no bounds. In the same way, the enemy becomes weak, loses courage, and turns to flight with his seductions as soon as one leading a spiritual life faces his temptations boldly, and does exactly the opposite of what he suggests. However, if one begins to be afraid and to lose courage in temptations, no wild animal on earth can be more fierce than the enemy of our human nature. He will carry out his perverse intentions with consummate malice.
326. 13. Our enemy may also be compared in his manner of acting to a false lover. He seeks to remain hidden and does not want to be discovered. If such a lover speaks with evil intention to the daughter of a good father, or to the wife of a good husband, and seeks to seduce them, he wants his words and solicitations kept secret. He is greatly displeased if his evil suggestions and depraved intentions are revealed by the daughter to her father, or by the wife to her husband. Then he readily sees he will not succeed in what he has begun. In the same way, when the enemy of our human nature tempts a just soul with his wiles and seductions, he earnestly desires that they be received secretly and kept secret. But if one manifests them to a confessor, or to some other spiritual person who understands his deceits and malicious designs, the evil one is very much vexed. For he knows that he cannot succeed in his evil undertaking, once his evident deceits have been revealed.
327. 14. The conduct of our enemy may also be compared to the tactics of a leader intent upon seizing and plundering a position he desires. A commander and leader of an army will encamp, explore the fortifications and defenses of the stronghold, and attack at the weakest point. In the same way, the enemy of our human nature investigates from every side all our virtues, theological, cardinal, and moral. Where he finds the defenses of eternal salvation weakest and most deficient, there he attacks and tries to take us by storm.
328. RULES FOR DISCERNMENT OF SPIRITS
Further rules for understanding the different movements produced in the soul. They serve for a more accurate discernment of spirits and are more suitable for the second week
329. I. It is characteristic of God and His Angels, when they act upon the soul, to give true happiness and spiritual joy, and to banish all the sadness and disturbances which are caused by the enemy.
It is characteristic of the evil one to fight against such happiness and consolation by proposing fallacious reasonings, subtilties, and continual deceptions.
330. 2. God alone can give consolation to the soul without any previous cause. It belongs solely to the Creator to come into a soul, to leave it, to act upon it, to draw it wholly to the love of His Divine Majesty. I said without previous cause, that is, without any preceding perception or knowledge of any subject by which a soul might be led to such a consolation through its own acts of intellect and will.
331. 3. If a cause precedes, both the good angel and the evil spirit can give consolation to a soul, but for a quite different purpose. The good angel consoles for the progress of the soul, that it may advance and rise to what is more perfect. The evil spirit consoles for purposes that are the contrary, and that afterwards he might draw the soul to his own perverse intentions and wickedness.
332. 4. It is a mark of the evil spirit to assume the appearance of an angel of light. He begins by suggesting thoughts that are suited to a devout soul, and ends by suggesting his own. For example, he will suggest holy and pious thoughts that are wholly in conformity with the sanctity of the soul. Afterwards, he will endeavor little by little to end by drawing the soul into his hidden snares and evil designs.
333. 5. We must carefully observe the whole course of our thoughts. If the beginning and middle and end of the course of thoughts are wholly good and directed to what is entirely right, it is a sign that they are from the good angel. But the course of thoughts suggested to us may terminate in something evil, or distracting, or less good than the soul had formerly proposed to do. Again, it may end in what weakens the soul, or disquiets it; or by destroying the peace, tranquility, and quiet which it had before, it may cause disturbance to the soul. These things are a clear sign that the thoughts are proceeding from the evil spirit, the enemy of our progress and eternal salvation.
334. 6. When the enemy of our human nature has been detected and recognized by the trail of evil marking his course and by the wicked end to which he leads us, it will be profitable for one who has been tempted to review immediately the whole course of the temptation. Let him consider the series of good thoughts, how they arose, how the evil one gradually attempted to make him step down from the state of spiritual delight and joy in which he was, till finally he drew him to his wicked designs. The purpose of this review is that once such an experience has been understood and carefully observed, we may guard ourselves for the future against the customary deceits of the enemy.
335. 7. In souls that are progressing to greater perfection, the action of the good angel is delicate, gentle, delightful. It may be compared to a drop of water penetrating a sponge.
The action of the evil spirit upon such souls is violent, noisy, and disturbing. It may be compared to a drop of water falling upon a stone.
In souls that are going from bad to worse, the action of the spirits mentioned above is just the reverse. The reason for this is to be sought in the opposition or similarity of these souls to the different kinds of spirits. When the disposition is contrary to that of the spirits, they enter with noise and commotion that are easily perceived. When the disposition is similar to that of the spirits, they enter silently, as one coming into his own house when the doors are open.
336. 8. When consolation is without previous cause, as was said, there can be no deception in it, since it can proceed from God our Lord only. But a spiritual person who has received such a consolation must consider it very attentively, and must cautiously distinguish the actual time of the consolation from the period which follows it. At such a time the soul is still fervent and favored with the grace and aftereffects of the consolation which has passed. In this second period the soul frequently forms various resolutions and plans which are not granted directly by God our Lord. They may come from our own reasoning on the relations of our concepts and on the consequences of our judgments, or they may come from the good or evil spirit. Hence, they must be carefully examined before they are given full approval and put into execution.
end of excerpt of The Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius
4 Days Before Fr. Carter's Death
R. St. Ignatius Five - Step Plan
1) Turn to God and thank Him for all His gifts –
Gratitude is important which is
a response to grace helping
2) Ask God to be honest looking at yourself.
3) Review your actions and attitudes
from the last time you
examined your conscience.
4) Ask God's pardon for faulty
response to His grace.
5) Resolve to respond more fully
to His grace –
You don't have to be scrupulous –
nor does it have to take real long –
Examination of Conscience
Relationship with God
"You should love the Lord your
God with all your heart" Matthew 22: 37
"You are to love one another
as I have loved you" John 13: 34
"Be perfect as your Father
is perfect" Matthew 5: 48
A few things to ask ourselves about
love and responsibility.
Do I try to be like Christ wants –
live as Christ showed me –
Is this the goal of my life?
Am I self-centered?
Do I pray to not be controlling,
but surrendering to
Is my whole life focused on God
and promoting His Kingdom?
From The Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius,
by Louis J. Puhl, S.J. p. 12
23. FIRST PRINCIPLE AND FOUNDATION
Man is created to praise, reverence and serve God
our Lord, and by this means to save his soul.
R. Do I praise and love and thank God
as my best friend!
Have I shown reverence to God?
Have I kept holy the Sabbath
Do I work on my prideful attitude?
Am I jealous of others?
Am I envious of others?
Am I angry and nurse anger,
hold out anger to keep
division with others
and hurt them –
Do I use holding out in anger
to do what I want and
then make it impossible
for authority to even
communicate with me?
Do I examine my motives
and over all conduct?
Do I work to build God's Kingdom?
Do I work to divide others because
I am jealous and want isolation?
Do I use my day and time for God's
work – to spread love – to
bring the light of Christ to
Do I work in unity to solve
Do I give and take in healthy
loving relationships with
Do I use my talents and gifts
for God and helping others
and am I grateful to God for them?
Am I cheerful and have a
positive disposition or
do I want to drag things down,
rescue people and need
them to have problems so
I can act dysfunctionally?
Do I give into depression?
Do I give into self-pity?
Do I give into fear from thoughts
that control me and hurt
the work I need to do?
Do I seek personal, spiritual
growth, dying to my bad habits
and living in virtue?
Do I deny myself when I am
tempted to be sinful and
hurt others because I am
angry, prideful, jealous
Am I always trying every day
for personal renewal –
living a life of conversion?
Am I open to changing as God
calls me to do in my
Do I love my neighbor as
Have I manipulated others for
acting out my will
opposed to God's will?
Do I love my family – in
religious life – my sisters
Have I shown a good example?
Have I been responsible for
Am I responsible and
accountable for my
Am I trustworthy in my
vocation – giving others
a good example –
Am I obedient to those over
When I am wrong do I
promptly admit it?
Have I stolen or destroyed
the property of others?
Do I strive to reduce
violence around me?
Am I chaste in my life?
Am I argumentative to start
chaos and keep fighting
and division always going?
Do I reverence the dignity of
the aged, retarded and
Am I helping the right to life?
Do I spread the Good News?
Do I live by the Gospel?
Am I an example of Christ?
Do I see that others see
me as an example
of the faith I profess?
Do I try to inflame wounds
in others and hurt them?
Am I a healer and a peace
Am I working in the loving
community God has me in?
Do I obey legitimate authority?
Do I act as a leader with
responsibility if I am
a leader in my vocation?
Do I work for the betterment
of the world and the Church,
my family or institution?
Peace is a fruit of justice –
A person recognizing how much
has been given to them by
people of the past and
how it is their responsibility,
a just way to give to future
generations is a person of
gratitude and wide vision --
To have peace – there must
Song: I Am a God of Justice
R. We see the sign of the cross of Christ
as a victory for the human
Jesus died and
Jesus rose from the dead –
The devil tries to tell a person
when they did wrong, that
they did not sin –
Sin darkens the soul and makes
the sinner more and more
miserable when they live
God wants man to be happy –
Sin causes unhappiness –
We know we have a wounded
human nature from the
sin of Adam and Eve and
tendencies towards the
deadly sins –
In sin man turns from God –
he chooses the evil over God!
Sin hurts our human nature.
The virtues lift us up!
God wants to give His grace
when we turn to Him –
Here is a song –
Song: Choose Life
Song: Why Do We Hurt the Ones We Love
May 4, 2020
Mary: Pray to the Holy Spirit.
Keep consecrating to the Sacred Heart and my
Immaculate Heart as I have told you.
Do not let up on your prayers –
China is the Eucharistic Center of the world.
I appear as Our Lady of Clearwater to
deliver these message from
God the Father –
25 years later May 5, 1995
26 years ago this was blocked May 4, 1994.
I am Mary your Mother –
Tell Sheila to read my message
from 2 days ago and this
and May 5, 1995
May 4, 1994
and do the rosary in today's
daily message from Blue Book 10.
May 5, 2020
25 Years Ago
May 5, 1995
Consecrate Your Churches, Home, and Workplace to Our Hearts
Jesus: I want you to consecrate the human race to Sacred Heart of Jesus. I want to be enthroned in all homes, churches, and businesses.
June is the month of the Sacred Heart. I want to be king and center of all hearts. I will keep My promises given to St. Margaret Mary of Alacoque. I promise all this from My most Sacred Heart. Consecrate your chapter to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Consecrate the church or room in which you hold your meeting.
Today is First Friday. I want you to circulate the message I gave to you on consecrating your homes to My Sacred Heart. Make booklets available for people to be able to consecrate their homes and businesses easily. Use the message I gave to you when you consecrated your home.
The Sacred Heart of Jesus will reign and the Immaculate Heart of Mary will triumph. Consecrate all homes and businesses to Our Two Hearts. Tell all to have displayed and honored, pictures of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary. May and June are the months of Mary and the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Tell all to consecrate their homes to Our Two Hearts. I am the Sacred Heart of Jesus. On this day, the 5th of May, 1995, First Friday, I request that you spend the next two months encouraging all to do this consecration.
Gather your friends and say the prayers I have instructed you to say. Sing "To Jesus Heart All Burning" and "Immaculate Mary." May these Two Hearts of love give all members of the human race peace, joy and love in their hearts.
R. Jesus said He desires to be honored by men in the Blessed Sacrament.
Jesus: Circulate the Blue Book messages. They promote this devotion. How My Heart is filled with happiness by the souls who come to the tabernacle and sit with Me. I am Jesus Christ, I wait and long and thirst for My precious souls to come. The souls of men have turned cold. I want souls to come to daily communion and be with Me in front of the tabernacle.
Men's hearts have turned cold. They do not know what love really means. I want hearts that are filled with fire for love of God. Men's hearts have turned to stone.
You are to promote devotion to My most Sacred Heart. I want hearts that burn with love for My Heart. It is through Me that you will know the Father's love. I am the Way, I am the Truth, I am the Life.
Offer a holy hour for the indifference, ingratitude, and sacrileges committed against Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament, the Sacrament of His greatest love.
R. He promises great graces to those who give reparation to His Sacred Heart and who tell others about offering reparation to Him. end of May 5, 1995
Pictures from May 5, 2002
May 2, 2020
What is important is praying to the Holy Spirit.
Come Holy Spirit Come and fill us with the fire
of Your love.
R. We love You God with all of our
hearts. Our Lady of Clearwater help us – we
pray during this retreat. We consecrate
the Church and the world to the Sacred Heart
and Immaculate Heart as far as we are able.
We consecrate ourselves to the Sacred Heart and
We consecrate our families to the Sacred Heart
and Immaculate Heart as far as we are able –
We consecrate our homes to the
Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart.
We consecrate the United States to the Sacred Heart
and Immaculate Heart.
We consecrate the Shepherds of Christ Movement,
our Centers to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart.
We consecrate all priests and hierarchy to the Sacred Heart
and Immaculate Heart as far as we are able.
We love You, God, thank You,
I want this said at all prayer
services, first, during this retreat.
Follow with Holy Spirit prayers at 6:20
The 6:20 Format.
I am Our Lady of Clearwater –
Pray fervently for the healing of this
virus and its extinction – pray through
my Immaculate Heart – pray to
the Father in the Name of Jesus –
Oh my children, satan is
strong and he wants to scare you.
Pray the rosary, consecrate your
family and homes – the family
that prays together, stays
Pray, Pray, Pray, I am
Our Lady of Clearwater,
Pretty Mary, Mother of the Church,
Our Lady of Fatima in the Americas.
Pray to the Holy Spirit –
Pray as you have never prayed
Do not fear – pray, my children.
I love you, I am your Mother,
Mary, I love you my precious
Sing Veni Sancte Spiritus
Say Holy Spirit Sequence
From the Lectionary
Come, Holy Spirit, come!
And from your celestial home
Shed a ray of light divine!
Come, Father of the poor!
Come, source of all our store!
Come, within our bosoms shine!
You, of comforters the best;
You, the soul's most welcome guest;
Sweet refreshment here below;
In our Labor, rest most sweet;
Grateful coolness in the heat;
Solace in the midst of woe.
O most blessed Light divine,
Shine within these hearts of yours,
And our inmost being fill!
Where you are not, man has naught,
Nothing good in deed or thought,
Nothing free from taint of ill!
Heal our wounds, our strength renew;
On our dryness pour your dew;
Wash the stains of guilt away;
Bend the stubborn heart and will;
Melt the frozen, warm the chill;
Guide the steps that go astray.
On the faithful, who adore
And confess you, evermore
In your sev'nfold gift descend;
Give them virtue's sure reward;
Give them your salvation, Lord;
Give them joys that never end. Amen.
May 2, 2020 - First Saturday
R. Let the thoughts be positive.
My God help everything in my brain and body to work toward health.
God gave us a beautiful body.
The brain is the pilot. Let it be filled with light and healing energy.
God gave us this beautiful machine to operate through life.
Our eyes help us see.
Our brain helps direct the body.
Our ears give us hearing.
Our arms and legs help us live, maneuver.
Oh God thank You for all You have given us.
You gave us breath for our body.
You gave us organs to operate, so we can live.
You gave us cells to reproduce, a skeleton and nerves.
You gave us blood and a system to maintain life.
Oh God thank You for the peace we can have, the interior life, the brain to think,
the heart to love.
Oh God thank You for the world with such beauty, the sky, the rolling hills and mountains, lakes and streams, the ocean so wide and beautiful.
Oh God all the animals, fish, greenery and flowers.
So much beauty, God.
God is love.
God gives us each other to love, to know, to be with.
God gives us our family to love, to be with.
Oh my God, You are so good to me.
My God, Thank You.
I love Thee so.
God is love and in Him is no darkness.
God loved us into existence. God wants us with Him.
Pure and perfect love.
Thank You God for this day and all it brings.
I love You.
Given February 20, 2020
R. All the years
at the site we had precious
statues made by two Portuguese
A while ago they went back to
Portugal and one brother was
bit by an Asian wasp and died.
We have a limited number of these
precious painted statues that
we will not have again.
These statues come with the glass
from the Virgin Mary's image face
destroyed March 1, 2004.
The 16th Anniversary of this will be
March 1, 2020.
We will send the little statues, but
wish to sell the few left
that are 24 inches from the
There is a very limited number
for this anniversary.
March 5, 2020 6:20
Mary and Jesus have
asked that you come
to the Florida site for
the prayer service.
This is a miracle building,
many have received graces and
blessings of healing and
particular needs both spiritual
Statues with the Image glass
24" Statues are $500 plus tax
18' Statues are $350 15" is $300
plus Immaculate Heart of Mary
12" Statues are $250
Given October 29, 2016
Please spread blessed holy water
(You can also mix Jesus and Mary water
with your blessed Holy Water if you have it.)
in your yard, around your house,
in the state you live in.
And ask God to bless your state
Ask God to bless the United States
Pray all prayers through the intercession of
Our Lady of CLEAR – WATER.
Ask the Lady of CLEAR - WATER
to help with the blessed water.
Mary has appeared to me for 22 years,
in Ohio and Florida.
the gift that Counts
21 Blue Books
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6A, 6B, 6C, 7, 8, 9
10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, PBB
for $75 plus postage
by Rita Ring: Many of the entries in the Priestly Newsletter
Volume II from a spiritual journal came from this book.
for Parents and Children,
by Rita Ring, Short Meditations for both
parents and children to be used when
God's Blue Book I by Rita Ring. Open Anywhere This book will change your life. These are beautiful love letters to us from Jesus. A million books have been printed and circulated. Jesus loves us so much He wants a personal relationship with us He wants us to go to the Eucharist and be with Him before the tabernacle. $10
God's Blue Book II by Rita Ring. Letters from Jesus about His on fire love Jesus wants this great intimacy with us On fire love Personal love letters from Jesus about the love of His Heart A book on surrender Fr. Carter said! $10
God's Blue Book III by Rita Ring. Fr. Carter's favorite book It is about loving and forgiving each other Being pure in heart A book for unity in family, community, in life!! $10
God's Blue Book IV by Rita Ring. This book is about the love Jesus has for Mary and Mary has for Jesus and Jesus and Mary have for us It is truly the Love of the Two Hearts. Mary appeared every day at the Holy Spirit Center Fr. Carter was there. Mary's first apparition July 5, 1994. $5
God's Blue Book V by Rita Ring. Jesus wants to be the bridegroom of our soul He is our beloved Jesus tells us about pure love how we are to be pure of heart and love God and love others. It is a must, to hear about love from Jesus Jesus is love $5
God's Blue Book 6A by Rita Ring. Rosaries from Their Hearts during apparitions. Jesus and Mary appeared every day and I received rosaries from Them and They were transcribed from a tape. Also messages of love from Jesus on days of January, 1995 About Baptism writings from Fr. Carter and the Scriptures. $10
God's Blue Book 6B by Rita Ring. Jesus and Mary appeared every day in February, 1995 So beautiful transcribed from a tape the Stations, 7 Sorrows, prayers in the Prayer Manual, the Holy Spirit Novena Book and the Song Book. Pure love loving and forgiving a book about Jesus' love, baptism, grace and Fr. Carter's Newsletter. $10
Apostles Manual. About the Movement — the structure of the Movement All Ministries — from the time 3 months before Mary appeared in Clearwater and 3 months after. Rosaries of the 13ths, Fr. Carter's Newsletters. Messages from God the Father Reaching the priests, the Church, the schools and the world. $20
Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 1. Mary appeared in Clearwater December 17, 1996 in rainbow color and these rosaries left the printer the same day from Apparitions of Jesus and Mary transcribed from a tape. $10
Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 2. This is a book of so many rosaries — transcribed from a tape. So many beautiful rosaries. pages $12
Messages for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This is a big book of loving messages for nursing home people and homebound from Jesus and Mary Their lives are so important united to the Mass offering up their suffering, their lives for the souls of this earth. $10
Short Rosary Meditations for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This book is so important with pictures they can open it and lay it on their laps and pray the rosary. $10
Songs from Jesus Songbook. These loving songs were given from Jesus. So beautiful Love Songs from Jesus of His love — helping us have pure and loving hearts. $3
Color the Lives of Jesus and Mary. Volumes 1 through 7. Coloring books and meditations for grade school children and others on the mysteries of the rosary — really good. $5 each.
Color the Lives of Jesus and Mary. Volumes 6 through 7. Coloring books and meditations for grade school children and others on the mysteries of the rosary — really good. $5 each.
|Fr. Joe Robinson|
Guiding Light homily series — Reflect on the Word — Cycle B The Word leaves an impression on our souls. In my thoughts and reflections are born a more tangible understanding of these eternal concepts presented in the Gospels and the readings. Anyone can read a sentence, but not anyone can absorb it's true meaning. Truth, in this day and age, is almost a matter of opinion or individual entitlement. We believe that Christ's truth is our Roman Catholic Church. We, as priests, champion it's teachings; we are ambassadors for the Pope and Christ to those faces looking at us. We are the light by which our congregation reads to reflect upon real truth and we do it hand in hand. $15
Guiding Light homily series — Steadfast to the Son — Cycle A The sunflower is a great example of how we should be steadfastly guided by light. What a powerful thought that this exceptional plant is not stuck in one pose day in and day out, yet adaptable and magnetized to the sun. We feel the same about our Son. Our heads turns to face Christ as each day presents its challenges to find light. We join together like plants in a field and soak up the Son through the pulpit. We are a warm circle of strength using the wind of our breath to carry our priests' words, Christ's words, to new rich soil. $15
Guiding Light — Focusing on the Word — Cycle B At times we may feel that our path to Christ is a bit "out of focus". Like the disciples in the Book of Mark, this ordinary life clouds our vision of Christ's Divinity. We may doubt the practicality or possibility of applying His teachings and example to our modern life. Cycle B's homilies are a "guiding light" to help us realize Jesus' Messianic greatness and His promise of better things to come. $15
Guiding Light — Feed My Soul — Cycle C In a world rapidly advancing and encouraging personal gain, we are faced with modern problems. There is a challenge to find time in our busy schedules for Sunday Mass or a family meal. We are able to research, shop, bank and even work without hearing one human voice. It is no wonder that we may often feel disconnected and famished at our week's end. In Fr. Joe's third book of homilies from Cycle C, we are reminded of the charity that Christ intended us to show each other. We have a calling to turn the other cheek and be the Good Samaritan to others. We are rewarded with the Father's kingdom and love when we are not worthy. We are not left alone or hungry. $15
Guiding Light — The Word Alive in Our Hearts. — Cycle A (partial) Homilies by the Reverend Joe Robinson given at St. Boniface Church in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is a tremendous honor Fr. Joe has allowed us to share these great gifts with you – for greater holiness and knowing more and more about God. $10
|Fr. Edward J. Carter S.J.|
Here are all the products in this category:
Books written by the founder of Shepherds of Christ Ministries
Response to God’s Love by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. In this book Fr. Carter speaks of God as the ultimate mystery. We can meditate on the interior life of the Trinity. Fr. Carter tells us about our uniqueness in the Father's Plan for us, how the individual Christian, the Church and the world are in the state of becoming. Imprimatur. $10
Shepherds of Christ — Selected Writings on Spirituality for all People as Published in Shepherds of Christ Newsletter for Priests. Contains 12 issues of the newsletter from July/August 1994 to May/June 1996. $15
Shepherds of Christ — Volume 2: by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. Contains issues 13—29 of the newsletter (September/October 1996 — Issue 5, 1999) $15
Shepherds of Christ — Volume 3 by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. Contains Newsletter Issues 1 through 4 of 2000 including Fr. Carter’s tremendous Overview of the Spiritual Life $10
Tell My People. Messages from Jesus and Mary (As given to Fr. Edward Carter, S.J.) One of Fr. Edward Carter, S.J.'s Synopsis of the Spiritual Life From Jesus to Fr. Carter "On Holy Saturday, 1994, Jesus told me that on the following day, Easter, I would also begin to receive messages for others. Our Lord also told me that some of these were eventually to be published in a book and here is that book." $10
Spirituality Handbook. Fr. Edward Carter, S.J. did 3 synopsis of the spiritual life. The Spirituality Handbook, the Priestly Newsletter 20he Tell My People book. The way of spiritual life proposed to the members of Shepherds of Christ Associates is centered in consecration to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. All aspects of the spiritual life discussed below should be viewed as means to help members develop their lives in consecration to Christ, the Sacred Heart, and to Mary, the Immaculate Heart. $3
The Spirituality of Fatima by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. The Fatima apparitions and messages received official Church approval in 1930. In giving her official approval to the Fatima event, the Church tells us that what took place at Fatima involving the three young visionaries is worthy of our belief. $5
Priestly Newsletter — 2000 #1 — CD. — Christ is Our Strength — Fr. Edward Carter, S.J. read it the year he died. It is so beautiful. "This brief passage contains one of the greatest lessons of the spiritual life. As we progress along our spiritual journey, we become increasingly aware of how weak we are in our—selves, but how strong we are in Christ. To experience our weakness involves suffering. The degree and kind of suffering can vary. The suffering can include the experience of the classical dark night of the spirit as described by St. John of the Cross. One of the main purposes of the dark night is to make a person keenly aware of his or her helplessness without God." quote by Fr. Carter from the newsletter $10
Shepherds of Christ Holy Spirit Novena
Holy Spirit Novena Booklet. In four languages with the Imprimatur with 18 scripture readings for two complete novenas – this very powerful Holy Spirit Novena has prayers for prayers for Protection by the Blood of Jesus, Healing, Strength and Light, To Be One with God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, One with Jesus, To Dwell in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, Prayer for the Holy Spirit and His Gifts, and the Word Alive in Our Hearts. All these prayers take about 10 minutes daily recited out loud. $1
Shepherds of Christ Holy Spirit Novena CD
Shepherds of Christ Prayer
Shepherds of Christ Prayer Manual. The Shepherds of Christ has prayer chapters all over the world praying for the priests, the Church and the world. These prayers that Father Carter compiled in the summer of 1994 began this worldwide network of prayer. Currently the prayers are in eight languages with the Church’s Imprimatur. We have prayed daily for the priests, the Church, and the world since 1994. Associates are called to join prayer Chapters and help us circulate the newsletter centered on spreading devotion to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart and helping to renew the Church through greater holiness. Please form a Prayer Chapter & order a Prayer Manual.
Statues, Crucifixes, and Religious Artwork
These items are very special additions to your home or place of worship.
Special 12" Our Lady of Guadalupe Statue with Glass
White or Ivory gown with gold trim.
$ 100.00 each plus shipping
Special 12" Sacred Heart or Immaculate Heart Statues with Glass
White gown with gold trim.
$ 100.00 each plus shipping
Special 12" Sacred Heart or Immaculate Heart Statues with Glass
Ivory gown with gold trim.
$ 100.00 each plus shipping
Special 11" Our Lady of Fatima/Clearwater Statue with Glass
White or Ivory gown with gold trim.
$ 60.00 each plus shipping
Blue Crystal Rosary
Rosary with the Image of Our Lady of Clearwater
8mm - $ 40.00 plus shipping
Red Crystal Rosary
Rosary with the Image of Our Lady of Clearwater
8mm - $ 40.00 plus shipping
Clear Crystal Rosary
Rosary with the Image of Our Lady of Clearwater
8mm - $ 40.00 plus shipping
R. Pray for These Things
1) Pray for the Pope & hierarchy to help us start prayer chapters.
2) Pray for Dan, Sally Jo, Richard, Carol, Margaret, Sue,
Jack, Jean, Amanda, Matthew, Special intentions.
3) Pray for the priests, the Church and the world!
4) Pray for the spread of prayer chapters,
also for the spread of priests doing prayer chapters.
5) Pray for the spread of Blue Books.
6) People going to Florida and China.
7) Vocations to all 7 categories.
8) Pray for spread of Consecration and Rosary.
9) Pray for pope helping us.
10) Pray for Jeff - sales & health. Pray for Nick.
11) Blue Book 19 and cover and all involved.
For our Publisher and all involved
12) All intentions on my list, Jerry's list.
13) Priests getting Fr. Joe's book.
14) Pray for Fr. Joe's new book, cover & funds for printing & postage.
15) Donors and members and their families.
16) Healing of the Family tree.
17) Dan & Melanie, Catherine & mom, Gary, Mary Jo,
Jim & statues, Fr. Ken, Monsignor, Kerry, Tom & wife.
18) All who asked us to pray for them.
19) All we promised to pray for.
20) Rita, John, Doris, Sheila, Jerry, Regina, Sanja,
Betty, Sophie, Lisa, Eileen, Fr. Mike, Louie, Laverne,
2 Dons, Mary Ellen, Fr. Joe, all priests helping us,
Ed, Jimmy, Steve, a special couple, Rosie & all involved.
21) 2 babies and moms.
22) Funds and insurance.
23) Jerry's garage.
24) In thanksgiving for gifts, graces, & blessings received.
25) Spread the Blood of Jesus on all of us here.
26) Consecrate all hearts.
27) Cast the devil out of all of us here and all in Movement.
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P.O. Box 627 China, Indiana 47250
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (812) 273-8405
FAX: (812) 273-3182
Copyright © 2014 Shepherds of Christ.
Rights for non–commercial reproduction granted:
May be copied in its entirety, but neither re–typed nor edited.
Translations are welcome but they must be reviewed for moral and
theological accuracy by a source approved by Shepherds of Christ Ministries
before any distribution takes place. Please contact us for more information.