June 25, 2020
June 26th Holy Spirit Novena
The Novena Rosary
Pray for Jeff 13
Prayer Service June 26th -
from 12 to 3 and also 6:20pm
Please tune in to the radio
and pray with us.
Pray for Dan N. & Fr. Joe.
Pray for Fr. Joe, Dan, Melanie, Mary, Sanja, Rita,
Jim, Rosie, Louie's family, Carol R. & Family –
Madonna, Christopher, a special couple,
all Shepherds of Christ intentions on lists.
Pray for China and the mailing.
Also pray for Urgent intention
Prayer for Grace for our Country
Dear Father united to Jesus in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, the Sacrifice of Calvary sacramentally made present, celebrated around the world, in the Holy Spirit. We offer up all we do united to the Mass. We unite in one mind and one heart as members of the mystical body of Christ, with Christ our head in the pure and holy Hearts of Jesus and Mary, through the powerful intercession of Mary with all the angels and saints and souls in purgatory, and we beg for the saving grace, for our country, the United States. Please help us. We further pray for unity to always do the will of God in love. We spread the Blood of Jesus on the leaders and people of the United States and cast the devil into hell. We consecrate our country to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart and all our dioceses, and beg for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit. God help us. We pray for our families, the priests, the Church and the world. In the Name of Jesus please hear us, we pray. We pray for our president and leaders. We pray that we are united as one nation under God to work together in love as God wants.
June 25, 2020
April 3, 2017
A Prayer for Grace and Holiness today
A prayer to work in love and holiness
John 16: 23
"If you ask the Father anything in my name,
He will give it to you"
R. God wants our unity – we ask for this
unity – that the Spirit of God fill
us and help us to be holy –
that we do not hold onto any of the deadly
sins that block us from this unity –
that the Holy Spirit can work in our souls,
so we can be His instruments of love
and peace and joy among our brothers.
We pray this heavenly Father in the name of
Jesus who said ask in my name and
it will be given to you.
Let us experience the joy of unity and love
on a supernatural level and know You
our beloved God – more and more supernaturally.
We want our hearts to be sanctified in
our love and work so we are holy and
pleasing to You God.
Come to us Lord and possess our soul.
We want to walk as God intends us
to walk today in the plan of God,
in the work He has called us to do today.
We know that we must cooperate with the grace
You are giving us – now and today to
bring unity and peace and love to this
day as we serve to do the work – You are
calling us in our vocation to do.
Dear Heavenly Father, hear our prayer,
in the name of Jesus, we pray,
we ask, heavenly Father for these
graces necessary this day to
bring peace, love and joy to
our relationships and work – as You
work in us.
We seek perfection in our souls to be holy
souls likened to You – in work
and in play – to be holy in prayer –
we invite You Holy Spirit to be
the Guest of our soul.
We seek order in our lives, not disorder.
We beg for the virtues of faith, hope, love,
prudence, temperance, fortitude, justice,
and humility. We seek to be obedient
to the will of God and live obedient to
the will of God in love.
Come Holy Spirit Come into our hearts. Transform
us from fear to fearlessness to serve
You as You desire in our lives.
Help our actions to be for the glory and honor
of God with the goal of these actions
to one day be in heaven with Thee,
our beloved God.
Heal our hearts and our bodies – Help
us to have health of body now in
this work you call us to do.
Instill in us a desire to want to only
do the will of the heavenly Father
and to walk in holiness and love.
We pray all these prayers heavenly Father,
united to Jesus, in His name for
grace and holiness today and always.
Help us to live by right reasoning in
our lives – to have the truth
in our every thought and to live
in order as You operate in us
in unity and love.
Come to me Lord and possess my soul.
We seek order in our lives – Your order
to love in us, to help us to act as
You desire, to have the thoughts
that are in right reasoning and in
Your order, Lord.
Give us the grace to use our faculties
to love and serve You and do
Give us faith and right reasoning.
Help us to love and be just in our actions.
Help us to seek Your Divine Will and to
perform those actions, which are actions
pleasing to You in everything.
Come to us Lord and purify our consciences,
Help us to hope and love in Thee.
We seek heavenly vision – to see
things through the eyes of
the heavenly Father and to be
perfected more and more in doing
God's will in our lives.
We pray for the gifts and fruits of the Holy Spirit.
We pray for this purity in our souls –
to live virtuously, to be perfected
more and more and filled with the
gifts of the Holy Spirit –
Wisdom, Understanding, Counsel,
Fortitude, Knowledge, Piety
and Fear of the Lord
and to have the fruits of the Holy Spirit –
charity, joy, peace, patience,
benignity (kindness), goodness,
faith, modesty, continency,
We do not want the enemies to
invade our thoughts, our
actions, our lives –
We pray to give up ugly bad habits of the
deadly sins –
pride, greed, envy, wrath, lust, gluttony, and sloth
We know on this journey we will
experience sufferings and joys
and we accept the struggles
in life and ask You to help us,
strengthen us in our lives to
suffer and rejoice as You
desire us to do in our lives.
We want to be a reflection of Your
heavenly love – to be full of light –
Your light in us. To operate in
light and not darkness – IN You,
our beloved God.
We want to follow in the footsteps
of Jesus in giving love and
light and unity to those
we contact in our lives –
Prayer for Union with Jesus
Come to me, Lord, and possess my soul. Come into my heart and permeate my soul. Help me to sit in silence with You and let You work in my heart.
I am Yours to possess. I am Yours to use. I want to be selfless and only exist in You. Help me to spoon out all that is me and be an empty vessel ready to be filled by You. Help me to die to myself and live only for You. Use me as You will. Let me never draw my attention back to myself. I only want to operate as You do, dwelling within me.
I am Yours, Lord. I want to have my life in You. I want to do the will of the Father. Give me the strength to put aside the world and let You operate my very being. Help me to act as You desire. Strengthen me against the distractions of the devil to take me from Your work.
When I worry, I have taken my focus off of You and placed it on myself. Help me not to give in to the promptings of others to change what in my heart You are making very clear to me. I worship You, I adore You and I love You. Come and dwell in me now.
-God's Blue Book, January 17, 1994
From Blue Book 20
September 5, 1998
Jesus: Listen to Me, My beloved ones, for I speak to you of love for this is why I have called you to this place this evening that you will come, and that you will know Me more and more and love Me with your hearts on fire for love of God and for one another. I call out to you but you do not hear. My Mother appears here and they will not listen. I ask you from this place in Florida that you will help to spread the consecration to the far ends of the earth. You are the chosen ones I have called that will help to lead the souls home to My Most Sacred Heart. For it is there that you will have peace and harmony and love as you give your hearts to Jesus and to Mary in love, your heart will be molded more and more into the image and likeness of your God. For this is the reason for why you were created My chosen beautiful children of God. It is to love, love God, love one another. You must model your lives after Our lives. You must seek to be more and more as the heavenly Father wishes you to be, little children, loving God and loving one another. Satan is division. He has caused great division in the hearts of the men for they do not love one another, they do not love the people in their own families. They see themselves as separate. Yet the Father calls you His holy family. You must be one united as the children of God. It is through consecration, in giving your heart to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary that you will be united in love in Our Hearts in great oneness. My Heart is the powerhouse in which you must connect, that you will be united to God most intimately.
R. Dear Sacred Heart of Jesus, take us to Your Heart and let us experience in this rosary Your great love for us that we may be healed more and more in our hearts, that the walls that we have placed around our hearts will be brought down and we will receive a great grace to give our hearts to You and to one another in love. Love is the healing source that the world needs. It is the love of Jesus. We have hospitals, we have so many things to heal our ills. But we are not learning the basics, the basics for which we were created which is to love, to love God and to love one another. Let us in this rosary learn more about God and His great love for us that our hearts may be opened and healed that we may know Him more intimately, that we will live the rest of our lives in trying to spread this love to all on the earth that they will know Him and they will give their hearts to Him in love.
Jesus: I ask why give Me something else when I have asked you specifically for something? Is it not more pleasing to your God that you give Him what He asks for rather than one hundred well intentioned good things? Many times spending your time doing your own will prevents you from doing the very thing I wish you today. Oh how Satan leads you astray from doing as I ask. You say, “tomorrow I will answer Your call Lord”. Then you say, “Oh Lord, I was too busy.”
l. Song: Night Is Over - verse 1
2. Song: Night Is Over - verse 2
3. Song: Let there be Peace on Earth
4. Song: Lift High the Cross
5. In shades of light and dark. This is our life every moment, is a death and a rising more and more as we live and dwell in Him. But in those precious moments of our lives we can choose and make a bad turn. And where are we to go? Do we realize that God is allowing us to suffer many trials in our life this day that we will grow more and more in our life in Him? But in meditating in the mysteries of this rosary and in His life are we so blind that we do not see in the Sorrowful Mysteries how Christ the Almighty God, sweat the blood in the garden, was whipped at the pillar, crowned with the thorns, carried across and mounted that cross to His death. And when it looked as if Christ was beaten, covered with wounds and bloodied, do we realize that it is in His Life, Death and Resurrection that He came forth on the third day victorious and that we share most abundantly in His divine life. He looked as if He had lost if we saw Him that day when He looked at His Mother as He carried His cross with the cross on His back covered with blood and wounds. How did Christ look to you? What would you think of this Christ if you saw Him today? In this world that judges and looks and decides how it is and how it is to be. God is the Almighty God, the I am. The commandments are the law that God has given to this earth. And if we love our God we will obey these commandments. And so we look and we judge and we decide. But who are we that we can look and decide and judge? It is in being as little children in coming to our Almighty God with hearts that are open that we are taught the Ways of God. For we are not supreme beings. He is the Supreme Being, the Almighty God. We are human creatures in which He has given a great gift to us by allowing us to share in His divine life. And our human natures are elevated as we live in Him. But how is it that man thinks that he knows so much of God for he does not know unless God gives him this grace to know Him. And so as He speaks in the Scriptures He says something similar to this that it will be to the merest children that they will receive the insights into the great mysteries. But we do not learn the Ways of God. We do not see the trees. We analyze every little ant on the tree and we do not analyze the snake that was on the tree in the garden of Eden in which all of us have suffered with our tainted human natures. We do not learn from our Creator in nature. We think we know so much. But we are little children that do not know all there is to know. The Almighty God, the Creator, wishes to teach us, to tell us His Ways, but we must come as little children. He does not want bossy prideful men that come, that are the rulers. He wants the children of the earth to come and to make Him the King and center of their hearts, to realize that God is the King and we are His subjects. We are the children that are to be taught. We act as servants of our Beloved King to lead others to the truth, to know Him, our Beloved God. This is the greatest gift that God has given. He gave to us His only Son. He died on the cross for love of us. And the world is as it is. It teaches us that we should take a pill, that we will not go through problems. It teaches us that we should feel good. If you are suffering, go eat something to feel better. Go find a pleasure, go do something that’s wonderful. This is good in itself but it is not the way to follow our Master who carried a cross on His back, who fell to the ground, who sweat the blood He sweat in the garden and finally mounted the cross and gave Himself in love, that we would share in His Divine life. We are throwing away the great gifts of our life when He gives us this suffering and we do not realize that in the suffering, in the carrying of the cross, we are uniting our lives to Him. And we learn from these sufferings as long as we stay in the suffering acting the way He wishes us to act. There is a way that we handle our lives. One way is to try to be likened to Him. Another way is to give in to ourselves and to do whatever it is to make us feel better. But in the death there is the Resurrection. In the darkness it is followed by the light. It is in the struggle as He teaches to us the lessons in our lives that we learn more and more to grow in perfection, to be greater lovers likened to Him which is our happiness. The Creator created us for this purpose. It was to love God and to love one another. If we seek anything less than this as the goal of our lives, we are banking on a sinking ship one that will take us into a dark abyss of doom and gloom. Christ is the Light. He came forth victorious on the third day from the tomb. It is in great suffering many times that we go through our lives. But in suffering in love we can help many that are hurting in this world by offering that up and asking Him to help us, to endure it that we will have a greater life in Him. I speak to you as a messenger from God. I speak to you that loves God with my whole heart and my whole soul and my whole being. I speak to you as a messenger in which Our Lady has appeared over 500 times. And I am calling from the bottom of my heart to you to please do as Our Lady is asking here in Florida to please help us to circulate the prayers, that the children of this earth will pray as Our Lord has asked for the renewal of the Church and the world and for our priests. Will you help me to answer the plea of Our Lady? On this First Saturday lets give Our Lady this gift that we too in our lives will pray the rosary as she requested over 80 years ago at Fatima, that we will give our hearts in love to one another. To our children we will teach them about God, teach them to love Him that we will focus our whole lives on doing what God is asking us to do, that we will spend quiet time everyday asking God to instruct us and help us to know what His will is for us. How is it with you, my beloved ones? How is it with you when you wake up in the middle of the night, in the darkness of the night? It is then that the truth surfaces in many of the hearts of men. What do you do with those hours? Do you know that in the quiet of the night the Lord calls that you will see the tricks? There is so much noise in the earth today that we do not hear Him as He speaks to us. We hear the clutter and all of the distraction that comes from without. But within our hearts is a quiet place, a place that all of us long to be connected to. There is such peace and joy within the heart of a man when he is living according to the laws of God. Think of how it is when you know everything is right in your life and you go to the top of a beautiful hill and you look down on the earth and you see God’s beauty and you know in those moments of serenity. You know your God. You feel peace. You don’t hear the clutterous noise that surrounds you or the blaring television that tells you the ways of the world, many of those ways that the devil has piped into that boob tube which it acts like many times and the films of so many to brainwash the children into a way of life that none of us want for our children. “Come away with Me”, He says, “to the top of that hill”. Go to a place that is quiet and spend those moments that all of us long to have within. But many do not want to go to that place within because the devil has lured them and lured them into doing things that has disconnected their hearts from their God. And they do not think they can change the patterns in their lives and so they are trapped as in a cage as many may have been trapped in that plane crash as it went to the sea. For over and over again He has told me the people on the Titanic, the unsinkable ship that went into the deep abyss of the sea. In 1912, five years before Our Lady appeared at Fatima and she sunk for sure, He said. But they banked on that ship. It would never ever sink. All that is here is passing. And in the end all that will remain are those things that are rooted in Him. I cry out to you tonight the gifts that you have been given to know God in your heart have been graces that He has granted to you. It is up to us to share these gifts with our brothers for many will not know if we hold back. We must tell them of God’s love. We are the mothers of this earth. Mary is crying to us to mother our children. Mary is crying to us to help us with her children and she will help us with ours. How many of us here are mothers and fathers and we know, we know that at a certain age our children are where they are and we cannot talk to them. We pray and we pray and we pray and we pray. We cannot reach them. Mary has given to us a great promise. She says that if we give her our children that she will mother them and take care of them and she will help them. But she is asking us to help the other children of this earth, her children. And she stood beneath the cross and she cried, tears of sorrow and joy. For she knew that many of them would be lost and many of them would be saved. Go into the heart of your Mother, Mary and hear the wailing cries for I saw her over 500 times and I heard her and what I know within my heart and my soul can never be written on a piece of paper. God is real: The Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit. I have been taken over and over again into the greatest intimacies in knowing God. It is the most satisfying to our hearts and our souls. All of these pleasures leave us with that which is only wanting more. Help me as she appeared to me over 500 times she said, in that message on August 27th, I do not appear as I once did. We did not know she would appear on this building here. She told me to make Mary’s Message tape five days before she appeared on the Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe and put that message on it. She appeared over and over and over again and I cried and I watched her. And I knew what she said and the more I tried to do what she said to spread the rosary and the consecration to the school children, and the children, that’s what she wanted to reach. How could somebody block a message like that? She appeared at least everyday for nine months with that same message. Reach the school children with the rosary and the consecration. Do you know they looked at me inside and out, upside and down. They did everything they could to me but heard the one basic line that Mary wanted them to hear. Spread the rosary and the consecration to the school children. Help me to do what Our Lady asks, please. It will bring the peace in the world that she promised at Fatima. For that which I speak today is only an extension of the Fatima mission. Whether you believe in me or not, the condition is serious and God is real. We have a treasure here in earthen vessels for God gives Himself to us in the Holy Eucharist, the risen Lord, gives us the greatest gifts and men do not know Him. We cannot take our light and stick it under a bushel basket and say, “This is my relationship with Christ.” It is not to be that way. We are to be disciples of Him, to go out and to spread the good news to the far ends of the earth for He has risen and He is alive. Yet, He is treated as a dead object. Soon, very very soon, there will be an era in which Christ will be alive in their hearts. We want as many souls to know Him, to have this life of Christ alive with Him in their hearts. Help me, please help me to do as Our Lady has asked us to do, to pray the prayers that Jesus has given and to pray the Holy Rosary, to spread the consecration and the Rosary Aves to the school children that they will know more about God. All of this material has the Imprimatur. The Prayer Manual has the Imprimatur. You can help to do what They have asked us to do and bring that knowledge of the resurrected Lord alive in the hearts of so many. You are the disciples that He has called to go out to the far ends of the earth and to tell the world the good news, Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.
6. Song: Lift High the Cross
7. Song: Now We Remain
8. On Ascension Thursday May 25th of 1995 ( this is in the Apostles Manual) Our Lord hollered out and He said, “I am alive. I am alive. I am alive.” And I went through anguishing pain knowing how the Lord wishes this personal relationship with the beloved ones that He loves. And the pain was so awful because I knew what He was saying that He is alive, He is alive, He is alive, but He isn’t treated like He is alive. This was three years ago. This year on Ascension Thursday, 1998, Our Lord hollered, “ Come out of your tombs, come out of your tombs.” And then several days later before Pentecost about midway between Ascension Thursday and Pentecost I had a vision of a golden door. But to call it gold is not it. It was a light of this open door that you cannot even describe. And this is how it is that we can walk through this open door from our darkness to this place of great light. And we must come out of our tombs. We must get out of this focus that the world is on in which they do not have this personal relationship with our God where we realize that He is really alive and that He is with us, that it is truly as we give our hearts to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary that Christ becomes alive within our hearts and we walk through that golden door. And it is in this consecration that we know Him more and more and He becomes alive in our hearts. What would you do if you heard Christ say in the loudest voice to you, “ I am alive. I am alive. I am alive and I am treated like a dead object.” How is our God treated today? Will you help me to reach people with the knowledge of how God loves them? And to reach the people with the consecration that they will give their hearts to Jesus and Mary and God’s grace will work in their hearts as He reveals Himself more and more to them. This is the mission of the Shepherds of Christ to help to bring about the completion that Mary began at Fatima to help to reach the priests immensely with this consecration that they will be so one in Christ in celebrating the Mass that the greatest grace will be released to the earth below and they will know God in this great intimacy with Him. God wants us to be a personal spouse of Him where we are so intimately united to Him in burning love. We have so far to go. This is how it will be in the Reign of the Sacred Heart where there will be such intimacy between God and man. “The time is nigh.” Mary said. Soon this great era of peace will come. The more you help us to reach the souls the more souls will be lead home to the Heart of our Savior.
9. Song: Now We Remain - verse 1
10. Song: Now We Remain - verse 2
This is one of the daily messages from Mary. July 29th of 1998
I Have Watched You Run After So Many Senseless Things
Mary: My children, my children,
I have watched you run after so many senseless things. I have tried to speak to you as your Mother and you ignore me and will not listen. Every detail of your life is observed by your God. You do not understand that you cannot forget Him. As the most tender mother would watch their child, He guards you by day and night. His thoughts are always on you my child. He ponders your ways in His Heart. You are His own. And my children you smite your God.
I am so torn in my Heart children, I love you with my dearest motherly love. I love you my children. When a mother loves a child, she guards and watches them night and day, her heart is ever attentive to their needs.
Your children are being educated by the devil on the televisions, movie screens and computer screens in the world. I do not speak of these as evil in themselves, it is how the devil has turned your television programming to beasts devouring your young, and I pray for such little children who do not even know the Ten Commandments.
My Heart was pierced with a sword under the cross for I knew despite His death, the death of my Son Jesus, many would plug up their ears to me as their Mother and would follow the way of the world.
I write to you my little ones for I am your Mother and I am ignored by my children.
Children who do their own wills and disobey their Mother suffer. She warns them of trouble ahead, she guides them on their way, she is a guardian with authority given by God to protect them.
The devil has used the television, the computers, the video games to teach selfishness, not selflessness. The devil has raped the young minds of that which will lead them on a healthy spiritual path to God.
The Commandments are etched in stone. It is a covenant God has made with man. They are gifts of love, guides to live your life as your Father wills.
The garden of Eden was so beautiful, they were given so many good things, they were given great gifts of light and knowing God, they were blessed, they were endowed and the serpent came to test them and they wanted to be equal to God, they wanted their will, they wanted their will and not God's will.
I am the new Eve. This is my garden, from here I wish to teach my children my way of love, the way of purity and chastity and obedience, I wish my children to be likened to God, more and more each day.
I ask is God your God or have you made yourselves gods and worshipped the molten calves?
Anything that you use that has become separate from God in your heart, anything that you will not give up or use appropriately to further His Kingdom, has become a god in your life.
I fear for my children. I see them and they have cut themselves off from God, the television plays day after day in the summer months and they do not even know how to pray.
I come to teach my children to be children of the Father. I come to teach them to pray. I come my children as your Mother, the Lady Clothed with the Sun to lead you to the Light, my Son Jesus, He is the Light of the World.
I am Mary your Mother, I love you. end of excerpt
Ascension of Jesus into Heaven
l. Mary speaks for the world, read on August 4th 1998, in Clearwater, Florida.
August 4, 1998
What Must I Use to Reach You, Improper English?
Mary: My dear little children,
I must tell you today of my Son Jesus and how He loves you and wants you to share in His life.
It is not for a day or a year my little children, He wishes for all eternity to share His love with you. He envelopes your being and gives Himself completely to you in the Eucharist and you receive Him, there, Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity.
My little children, what more of a message could I, your Mother give you, than this message? All other messages will lead you into deeper union with Him, but today August 4, 1998 I ask you to circulate my Children's Rosary Book as soon as possible. I tell little children and parents alike about this gift. I want to teach my children about my Son, Jesus, given to you in a profound way in the Holy Eucharist. end of excerpt
2. R. And so what are we but the apostles that He has called to go out and to spread this good news. And so I see the Apostles in the Movement and I see all of us. And it seems like we are so weak but within our hearts we desire so much to serve Him and to do what He asks. But we continually fail. And I look at the apostles. The apostles that He chose were ordinary men, they were fishermen. Kind of like a motley crew. And look at the apostles and what they did when the Holy Spirit descended upon them they were transformed from fear to fearlessness and so many were converted. But the apostles were men like you and like me that were weak, that were the children of Eve that did not do everything right, that fell, that many of them ran when Christ was crucified. Many of them hid in the room until the Holy Spirit came. So why are we so disappointed in ourselves many times when we do not do everything right. This is not the lesson that we are to be taught by our God, that we are to be perfect and that we are to be right. The lesson that He wishes us to learn is that we are children, that we fall and that we make mistakes. But within our heart we have this desire as His apostles to go out to the world and to spread the good news to the far ends of the earth. And when we fall to the ground because we have made a mistake we get up and we say, “God I’m sorry. Help me to be better.” And we go on our way. What happens is, is if we fall many times the devil makes us feel guilty and then we feel like we should not try anymore. And what happens to all those souls that we could have helped? If we just got up, brushed ourselves off, said. “ I’m a sinner, I’m not perfect but I will do thy will because I love you.” But the problem is, is there is so much pride in our hearts so many times that when we fall we try to cover this up. We try to think that we are perfect. We are not perfect. We are down here to learn to be more and more likened to Him. We must learn to die to our imperfect ways. We must be truthful and admit that we do things wrong, that we can grow more and more. This is the thing that will cripple us more than anything in doing His work. For how can God and Mary teach us if we know it all. Do we know all that God has to teach us? Then we come to You, our Father and our heavenly Mother and we ask you to give us the grace that we will know that we are little children, that we will learn as little children coming. Little children ask. Little children want to please their parents. Little children that is what we are. It is to little children that He will reveal the secrets of the Kingdom. Little children apostles, that’s what we must become.
3. And He ascended into Heaven and He left behind the Apostles to do His work. Today that job has been delegated to us in a special way through Baptism. We are called to go out and to spread this good news. It is our responsibility to do this. God wishes us to do our part that we will bear great fruit for the Kingdom. And it says in Revelations, she appeared the Lady clothed with the sun. And there were twelve stars around her head. And she was in anguishing pain bringing forth her children. We are in labor bringing forth these children into the Light as we spread the consecration. And it is a hard job for the devil wishes to stop us. If you do not believe it you can talk to any of the Shepherds of Christ people, how we have tried and tried and tried to do as Our Lady as asked us to do. Will you pray for us and with us so that we can reach the children of this earth as They have asked us to? Will you help us in any way possible to do what Our Lady has asked us to do at Fatima for she is the Queen of Peace and it is in doing as she has asked us to do that we will have peace in the world. It will not come by doing what men think. It will come by doing what God is telling us to do. How foolish of us to think so many times that we have a better idea when God clearly tells us the way.
4. Mary: I come to you my children with this warning that you must heed the words that I speak to you for so many of the precious souls will be lost. Please help me. As your heavenly Mother, help me to spread the consecration, help me that the children of this earth will know the rosary and pray the rosary and ask their God to help them to do what they must do to be holy children of God.
5. Mary: I have asked you in the daily message that a message book be compiled and circulated with these daily messages, that the children of this earth will know how I am teaching them to pray and to know more and more about their God.
R. These messages appear daily on the Internet by 11:00 at night. This book is ready to be published. It is in helping us to circulate these messages that the world will know that Our Lady is calling us to pray at 6:30 every evening, that we will be joined in one mind and one heart as the apostles in that room begging our God that the Holy Spirit will come in a special way and that we will be transformed from fear to fearlessness. If you get anything out of this rosary I wish that you would hear this message. Our Lord wishes us to pray the prayers in the Prayer Manual. Our Lady wishes us to pray the rosary. Praying at 6:30 every night Florida time if possible asking that the Holy Spirit descend upon us in a special way and great grace will be given to us. Our Lord and Our Lady are asking you to help us to do all that They have asked us to do. I ask you if you are a school teacher, find out about the Rosary Aves and the consecration cards and spread them to the children. This is a rosary about the mystery, the Ascension of Our Lord into heaven. But it is alive in our hearts today for we are the apostles. What can you do? You can help to spread the rosaries and consecration to the children, you can try to help start a prayer chapter in front of the tabernacle in your church. You can be an Apostle of the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus and spend two hours a week praying for the pope and the bishops and the cardinals and the priests. You can be a prayer apostle if you are older or confined to your home for we have prayer apostles that pray for us all through the day. We have so many ministries and the central focus is in prayer God will grant great graces and mercy to this world.
6. Hail Mary
7. Hail Mary
8. Hail Mary
9. Luke 12: 49-53
'I have come to bring fire to the earth, and how I wish it were blazing already! There is a baptism I must still receive, and what constraint I am under until it is completed!
'Do you suppose that I am here to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but rather division. For from now on, a household of five will be divided: three against two and two against three; father opposed to son, son to father, mother to daughter, daughter to mother, mother-in-law to daughter-in-law, daughter-in-law to mother-in-law.'
R. How is it in your home? How is it in your life? There are many this day that are trying to live according to the Father’s will and there are many that are trying to live just according to their own will. There are many that are trying to be so one with God but the second that we do that in many of our homes, we are divided from the other members of our family. And so we suffer this great persecution. But in the end there will be this time as Our Lord has spoken of.
Luke 12: 49-50
'I have come to bring fire to the earth, and how I wish it were blazing already! There is a baptism I must still receive, and what constraint I am under until it is completed!
10. Hail Mary
The Descent of the Holy Spirit
1. The Coming of the Holy Spirit from Acts 2: 1-4
When Pentecost day came round, they had all met together, when suddenly there came from heaven a sound as of a violent wind which filled the entire house in which they were sitting; and there appeared to them tongues as of fire; these separated and came to rest on the head of each of them. They were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak different languages as the Spirit gave them power to express themselves.
2. Acts 2: 14-21
Then Peter stood up with the Eleven and addressed them in a loud voice:
‘Men of Judaea, and all you who live in Jerusalem, make no mistake about this, but listen carefully to what I say. These men are not drunk, as you imagine; why, it is only the third hour of the day. On the contrary, this is what the prophet was saying:
In the last days—the Lord declares—
I shall pour out my Spirit on all humanity.
Your sons and daughters shall prophesy,
your young people shall see visions,
your old people dream dreams.
Even on the slaves, men and women,
shall I pour out my Spirit.
I will show portents in the sky above
and signs on the earth below.
The sun will be turned into darkness
and the moon into blood
before the day of the Lord comes,
that great and terrible Day.
And all who call on the name of the Lord
will be saved.
3. Hail Mary
4. Hail Mary
5. Hail Mary
6. Hail Mary
7. August 15, 1998 -- Feast of the Assumption
Honor Your Father and Your Mother - A Soul's Reflection After Communion
God the Father: My dear children,
I am God, your heavenly Father, I write to you this day on the feast of the Assumption.
Mary is your Mother, she is the Mother of My children. You do not honor Mary as you should. Many do not even speak to her or call her name. Some laugh at the mention of Mary's name, some scorn her and even hate her.
I give you the Plan for the Salvation of Mankind. I give to you the Commandments:
I, the Lord, am your God. You shall not have other gods besides me.
You shall not take the name of the Lord, your God, in vain.
Remember to keep holy the sabbath day.
Honor your father and your mother.
You shall not kill.
You shall not commit adultery.
You shall not steal.
You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
You shall not covet your neighbor's wife.
You shall not covet anything that belongs to your neighbor.
8. Hail Mary
9. In a special message that we received in the daily messages Our Lady has called us to be united in one place and the one place is our world, that we are united together when praying at 6:30 Florida time. And if we cannot do that if we pray at 6:30 our time there will be this constant flow of prayer all through the day going to the heavenly Father to ask Him to have mercy on us that we are the little children that are sorry that we have sinned, that we wish to repent for the children of this earth and for ourselves and we want Him to know that we want to do what God wants us to do. This is what the heavenly Father wants from us to recognize that we are sinful and we are sorry.
10. Song: Glory, Glory, Glory Lord
The Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary into Heaven
l. John 16: 4-29
I did not tell you this from the beginning,
because I was with you;
but now I am going to the one
who sent me.
Not one of you asks,
'Where are you going?'
Yet you are sad at heart
because I have told you this.
Still, I am telling you the truth:
it is for your own good that I am going,
because unless I go,
the Paraclete will not come to you;
but if I go,
I will send him to you.
And when he comes,
he will show the world how wrong it was,
and about who was in the right,
and about judgement:
in that they refuse to believe in me;
about who was in the right:
in that I am going to the Father
and you will see me no more;
in that the prince of this world
is already condemned.
I still have many things to say to you
but they would be too much for you
to bear now.
However, when the Spirit of truth comes
he will lead you to the complete truth,
since he will not be speaking
of his own accord,
but will say only what he has been told;
and he will reveal to you
the things to come.
He will glorify me,
since all he reveals to you
will be taken from what is mine.
Everything the Father has is mine;
that is why I said:
all he reveals to you
will be taken from what is mine.
In a short time you will no longer see me,
and then a short time later
you will see me again.
Then some of his disciples said to one another, ‘What does he mean, "In a short time you will no longer see me, and then a short time later you will see me again," and, "I am going to the Father"? What is this "short time"? We don’t know what he means.’ Jesus knew that they wanted to question him, so he said, ‘You are asking one another what I meant by saying, "In a short time you will no longer see me, and then a short time later you will see me again."
‘In all truth I tell you,
you will be weeping and wailing
while the world will rejoice;
you will be sorrowful,
but your sorrow will turn to joy.
A woman in childbirth suffers,
because her time has come;
but when she has given birth to the child
she forgets the suffering
in her joy that a human being
has been born into the world.
So it is with you: you are sad now,
but I shall see you again,
and your hearts will be full of joy,
and that joy no one shall take from you.
When that day comes,
you will not ask me any questions.
In all truth I tell you,
anything you ask from the Father
he will grant in my name.
Until now you have not asked
anything in my name.
Ask and you will receive,
and so your joy will be complete.
I have been telling you these things
in veiled language.
The hour is coming
when I shall no longer speak to you
in veiled language
but tell you about the Father
in plain words.
When that day comes
you will ask in my name;
and I do not say
that I shall pray to the Father for you,
because the Father himself loves you
for loving me,
and believing that I came from God.
I came from the Father
and have come into the world
and now I am leaving the world
to go to the Father.’
His disciples said, ‘Now you are speaking plainly and not using veiled language.
2. Mary: I am Mary, your Mother and I speak to you tonight for the world has made many times what is wrong right and what is right wrong. I tell you that you must follow the ten commandments that God has given to you. My children of this earth, I tell you that you must live by the Word of God for it is your Truth. But many this day do not even read the Word of God. You are the chosen ones that I have called, that I have asked to help to spread this consecration to the far ends of the earth. I have asked you to help me to reach the priests so that they too will consecrate their hearts and they will know God most intimately. I am your Mother. I am asking you to help me to reach my little children. Many will suffer for they will not change from their willful ways. If you can reach the children in the schools with the consecration and the rosary when they are young, it will help them to know God at an early age. I ask you to help me spread the rosary and the consecration to the school children.
3. Mary: I have given a Children’s Rosary Book which is about to arrive at the publisher. It is very soon that this book will be released to you. Within this book contains rosaries which will teach the children about the mysteries of our lives, about the Eucharist and about the Mass. It will teach the children about the message of Fatima. Children will learn young for children are eager to know before the world many times has tainted their little hearts and made them very hard.
4. Mary: These rosaries do not contain messages so the children can use them in all different settings. I ask you when this book is released, will you help me to circulate this to the school children and to all the children that they will pray the rosary and love the rosary, that they will know of the love of Our Two Hearts?
5. For several years we have tried to be able to get this Rosary Book published. Mary continued to give rosaries and finally we had the book ready and it may have been sent to the publisher on I guess yesterday. The Rosary Book is for parents and for children. They are very short rosaries that will teach them very directly about dwelling in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary and knowing Christ alive in their hearts. Rather than thinking that God is far off or that God is invisible. They will go to that place that is deep within their heart, into that quiet place and connect to their God. And know that they do not have to be afraid. The only thing that they really have to fear is sin for mortal sin will cut them off from their God.
6. The other book that is ready to go is the Book of Daily Messages. And in these daily messages Mary is teaching the children of this earth, young and old alike, how to pray, how to know their God more and more. She is teaching them. Jesus is giving messages more and more in the daily messages to help to teach them what they need to know, to know Him more.
7. All of this material now is available on the web site. Many, many books, the Mass book, the Children’s Rosary Book will soon be on there, the Rosary Book, the three Blue Books, Father Carter’s Fatima Medjugorge book, Mother at my Side, the Priestly Newsletter Book. All of these books to lead people to consecration that Christ will be alive in their hearts.
8. Soon we will have a very large book called The Apostles Manual on the Internet which teaches the people about all the ministries of how they can be apostles. What is this rosary about? It isn’t about meditating on the Resurrection, the Ascension and the Descent of the Holy Spirit along time ago, it is to bring this mission that God has given to us into our lives that we will go out and be the apostles today. Mary was taken into Heaven body and soul. But what is the message that Mary gives to us on this building today? She says to us and she speaks, “My dear children I am calling you to be apostles that you will reach my children with the message of how God loves them, that you will help to lead my children to consecration and to the rosary, that you will pray fervently for your priests, for your Church and for your world, that you will gather at 6:30 and tell your Father that you wish to make reparation to Our Hearts for the offenses against Them and that you are coming as the poor banished children of Eve pleading to God for mercy saying, ‘God please, will you help our earth?”
9. This is an active rosary. It is about living these mysteries in our life today. We are not sitting here so that we will just receive a spiritual uplift ourselves. We are here to love God and love one another. We are to be one, holy, happy family where we are united as one body loving all the children of God. This is the way that we are suppose to be. We cannot be divided with our brothers and be united to Christ. He is one with all of the children. If we are to be most intimately united in great oneness to Him we must always work toward this union with all of our brothers. Satan is division. Think of this, my precious ones, think of how it would be for all eternity to be isolated and alone to have no connection at all. We can have the most intimate connection which I know I have experienced in these ecstasies where the Father, Son and Holy Spirit permeate your soul and you exist in Them in the deepest love for all eternity. And that is all you long and you want, this presence of God’s love. Or we can end up going to another place in which there will be absolutely no love, absolute hate, absolute disconnection. We won’t even have one connection with one friend if we go to hell. We will be totally, absolutely isolated, suffering more than the worst day you have ever suffered in your life and feeling disconnected from everyone. From time to time Our Lord allows us to have great (I know in my life) intimacies with Him in these ecstasies and I am connected and He takes me to this most intimate love. And then at other times He’ll allow you to experience disconnection and suffering and the pains of hell. It is utterly awful to experience this disconnection, this suffering and this pain. This is real. We may not see the things but Mary is a sign here that she is calling and this my brothers, is real.
10. Mary: I stood beneath the cross of my Son and I cried. I cried for the little ones that would be lost forever. I cry to you this night. Will you please help me?
R. For I can holler and scream and say everything under the sun but the bottom line is this, my dear brothers, that there are many souls that will be lost for the Reign of the Sacred Heart is coming quickly upon us and it is the time to separate the sheep from the goats. The more we do as Mary, Jesus and the Father have asked us to do, the more souls will be on the right side. These are my brothers. To be intimately united to Him I feel the longing within my heart to help the ones that He loves. Share with me this great desire to help the souls of the earth. In order to do this it is out of our range and power. It is in Him that this will be done. It is only through prayer. God is the Almighty God. If we beg and we plead, if we unite to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass as intercessors, if we realize more and more what is happening at the Mass and uniting in the Morning offering to this, great grace is released in our whole day when we are working or whatever we are doing. It is in learning how to pray and knowing how to pray that the greatest grace will be released on the world. This is serious. We must see ourselves as children. We must go to God and say, “We want to be taught. We want to learn and we want to help our brothers. For we love you God and we do love one another and we want to serve You. You are the King, we are Your cohorts. Help us to be as You wish us to be.”
The Coronation of Mary as Queen of Heaven and Earth
1. Mary's Message - from the Rosary of August 27, 1996
Mary: I stood beneath the cross of my Son, and my Heart was in such pain for I saw Him before my eyes. I saw Him covered with blood. I saw Him die. My Heart, my children, my Heart to watch my Son, but my Heart, my Heart, how I suffered for my little children of the world that give in to this world and give up the love of my Son. O my little children of light, I give you this message. Carry this light into the darkness for your Mother Mary, for I stood beneath the cross and I cried. I cried for the little ones. I cried for the young ones, the ones that do not care and will lose their souls. How do I make you see for you will not listen to me? What can I do? I come. I appear. I beg. I plead. I give you these gifts from my Son, and you reject me. I do not deliver messages very often anymore for I have been ignored. The message is the same. You do not read the messages I have given to you. Please help me. Help the little children. I appear. I appear. I appear, and I am ignored. I stood beneath the cross, and I cried. I cried, and my Heart was in such anguish for my little children, for I am searching for them this day as I searched for the Child Jesus. Please, please help me. I cannot hold back the hand of my Son any longer. I am Mary, your Mother. I ask you to help my children. You are my children of light.
2. On July 5th, 1998, we did the first rosary from this site in Florida. At 5:00 that morning I was awakened and Our Lord told me that we should consecrate this site to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary and that we should consecrate the world to the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart. He said if any reporters came that we should tell them that on July 5th, 1998 we had consecrated the world to the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary. This was exactly four years to the day from when she first appeared. And then she continued to appear everyday for fourteen months.
3. Mary continued to speak from some time in that summer of 1994 until about February of 1996 and it would taper off more and more into 1996 until finally I hardly heard anything from Mary except one rosary that I received in April of 1996. I would get messages myself but in rosaries, public rosaries, Mary would not speak. So on August 13th, 1996, there was a lot of trouble with the mikes, we didn’t have them and a lot of confusion and we were doing a rosary and Mary gave a message that something to the effect that she would give a message she had never given before. So I was really glad because Mary hadn’t spoken in a rosary for months and months and months and months and it was August 13th of 1996. John was there for the first rosary on Tom Arlinghaus’ Farm and there were two different people that were out in the crowds that didn’t even know each other that had visions of St. Michael coming out of the water and a blue light going over John’s head when he started the Seven Sorrows. And the Movement really really moved after that. We started the school rosary program and we just did a whole lot of stuff and it really started to move out. Well then two weeks later that’s when Mary gave this message that she didn’t speak very often anymore. Mary is speaking now because on July 5th when we started doing these rosaries down here and prayer services everyday she is not being ignored by the people when she is in this spot. It is being put on the Internet so the messages are reaching the world. This is a great gift that Mary is teaching the world how to pray and teaching them to know about her Son, Jesus, teaching them very simply the most profound insights into the Divine Trinity in these messages that she gives everyday. So this is a gift because for a long time Mary did not really speak in the rosaries and all of the core members in the Shepherds of Christ Movement knew that. Mary and Jesus will talk through all the rosaries and all of a sudden she just quit. And then two months exactly to the day when we started doing the rosaries on the 13th, October 13th, St. Michael came out of the water and then we started doing the completion of the Fatima mission on October 13th, the same day as the completion of the Fatima mission that Mary had at Fatima. It was like preceded with that vision that night on August 13th two months before, of when Jesus started with His messages given for the completion of the Fatima mission.
4. October 5th, 1996, this is about two weeks before Jesus started with His messages for the completion of the Fatima mission on Tom’s Farm. Mary speaks and she says,
October 5, 1996 - Mary:I am Our Lady of the Rosary. The Fatima message will unfold around the Shepherds of Christ Movement. I am begging you, please, publish these Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. I appeared daily for 14 months and delivered rosaries for the world. Why have these rosaries been held back from this world? Souls are dropping into hell. Do you comprehend the importance of these rosaries to the Fatima message?
5. October 5, 1996 continues
I have appeared as Our Lady of Light and Our Lady of Sorrows delivering these rosaries.
I am now delivering this message as Our Lady of the Holy Rosary.
A great mission I give to you, my beloved apostles in the Shepherds of Christ Movement is to live these rosaries and spread the messages to the world. You must reach the world with these teachings I am giving in the rosary.
On this October 5, 1996, I beg you as your heavenly Mother to not ignore the importance of these rosaries. I have appeared. I have begged, I have warned you. I cannot hold back the hand of my Son any longer. His hand is struck with power. Today is the 5th of the month, first Saturday. I beg all to study this message and to tell all that come on October 13th, 1996 the importance of these live rosaries and the completion of the Fatima message.end of excerpt
6. Mary: I stood beneath the cross of my Son and I cried. And my children that I have gathered here and you have endured to the end. My Son is greatly pleased for your love given to Our Hearts for Our Hearts have been offended by the children of this earth. And I have asked you to help to make reparation for this, this night. And so you have prayed and it has pleased your Father who is in Heaven. I come to you as your heavenly Mother and I appear to you on this building for I love you, my children, I love you. I am your Mother, Mary and I thank you for the love that you have given to Our Hearts.
7. Revelation 12: 1-2
Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman, robed with the sun, standing on the moon, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. She was pregnant, and in labor, crying aloud in the pangs of childbirth.
8. And then there appeared the great devil serpent and he wiped away a third of the stars in the sky. How much have we been persecuted and blocked. But it is a great gift that God has given to us this site in Florida to help to spread the mission that Mary began in Fatima to pray fervently for our Church and for our world. Mary calls us her children of Light to help to spread this Light into the darkness. I ask you, “will you please help me?”
9. All of these daily messages appear on the Internet. And the address is on all of the literature that we are passing out or mostly all of the literature. If you have friends that are interested in this that you think will be open and will pray to help us to do what They are asking us to do, please tell them about our address on the Internet or give them a prayer manual and ask them to pray at 6:30p.m. Our Lady wishes us to pray at 6:30 and to ask for the Holy Spirit to come upon us.
10. Mary has requested that the daily message be given each day to the world. It is read nightly at the prayer service from her Image Building in Clearwater, Florida, USA. This is according to her request. All attempts will be made to publish this daily message to the world at 11:00 p.m. eastern time, USA.
I remember a rosary that was given on March 30th of 1995 and there were only three of us present. That was after Mary had appeared already everyday for nine months. And the whole corner of the room was filled with this light and this pink and Mary was really angered because they had moved her out of the Rosary Chapel and moved her in the Sorrowful Mother Chapel which was just like kind of like a school room. We had requested that she would always be with her Son Jesus by the tabernacle. So that rosary is in the Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book. But she was so angered and it was the strongest rosary because Mary didn’t ever talk like that. She wanted that rosary to be circulated to everybody and I was being blocked like I was blocked so much. And she said that all these sufferings were going to end up happening. And then I guess it was about two weeks later it was April 19th, a lot of what she had said happened in this collapse (I’m not sure where it was) It was April 19th of 1995 and I knew something was going to happen because she was saying all this stuff. It was out west. (I don’t know. Somebody I’m sure knows what I’m talking about.) But it’s awful because They tell you stuff is going to happen and then you know it. And then it always happens.
May 4, 2020
Mary: Pray to the Holy Spirit.
Keep consecrating to the Sacred Heart and my
Immaculate Heart as I have told you.
Do not let up on your prayers –
China is the Eucharistic Center of the world.
I appear as Our Lady of Clearwater to
deliver these message from
God the Father –
25 years later May 5, 1995
26 years ago this was blocked May 4, 1994.
I am Mary your Mother –
Tell Sheila to read my message
from 2 days ago and this
and May 5, 1995
May 4, 1994
and do the rosary in today's
daily message from Blue Book 10.
May 5, 2020
25 Years Ago
May 5, 1995
Consecrate Your Churches, Home, and Workplace to Our Hearts
Jesus: I want you to consecrate the human race to Sacred Heart of Jesus. I want to be enthroned in all homes, churches, and businesses.
June is the month of the Sacred Heart. I want to be king and center of all hearts. I will keep My promises given to St. Margaret Mary of Alacoque. I promise all this from My most Sacred Heart. Consecrate your chapter to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Consecrate the church or room in which you hold your meeting.
Today is First Friday. I want you to circulate the message I gave to you on consecrating your homes to My Sacred Heart. Make booklets available for people to be able to consecrate their homes and businesses easily. Use the message I gave to you when you consecrated your home.
The Sacred Heart of Jesus will reign and the Immaculate Heart of Mary will triumph. Consecrate all homes and businesses to Our Two Hearts. Tell all to have displayed and honored, pictures of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary. May and June are the months of Mary and the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Tell all to consecrate their homes to Our Two Hearts. I am the Sacred Heart of Jesus. On this day, the 5th of May, 1995, First Friday, I request that you spend the next two months encouraging all to do this consecration.
Gather your friends and say the prayers I have instructed you to say. Sing "To Jesus Heart All Burning" and "Immaculate Mary." May these Two Hearts of love give all members of the human race peace, joy and love in their hearts.
R. Jesus said He desires to be honored by men in the Blessed Sacrament.
Jesus: Circulate the Blue Book messages. They promote this devotion. How My Heart is filled with happiness by the souls who come to the tabernacle and sit with Me. I am Jesus Christ, I wait and long and thirst for My precious souls to come. The souls of men have turned cold. I want souls to come to daily communion and be with Me in front of the tabernacle.
Men's hearts have turned cold. They do not know what love really means. I want hearts that are filled with fire for love of God. Men's hearts have turned to stone.
You are to promote devotion to My most Sacred Heart. I want hearts that burn with love for My Heart. It is through Me that you will know the Father's love. I am the Way, I am the Truth, I am the Life.
Offer a holy hour for the indifference, ingratitude, and sacrileges committed against Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament, the Sacrament of His greatest love.
R. He promises great graces to those who give reparation to His Sacred Heart and who tell others about offering reparation to Him. end of May 5, 1995
Pictures from May 5, 2002
May 2, 2020
What is important is praying to the Holy Spirit.
Come Holy Spirit Come and fill us with the fire
of Your love.
R. We love You God with all of our
hearts. Our Lady of Clearwater help us – we
pray during this retreat. We consecrate
the Church and the world to the Sacred Heart
and Immaculate Heart as far as we are able.
We consecrate ourselves to the Sacred Heart and
We consecrate our families to the Sacred Heart
and Immaculate Heart as far as we are able –
We consecrate our homes to the
Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart.
We consecrate the United States to the Sacred Heart
and Immaculate Heart.
We consecrate the Shepherds of Christ Movement,
our Centers to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart.
We consecrate all priests and hierarchy to the Sacred Heart
and Immaculate Heart as far as we are able.
We love You, God, thank You,
I want this said at all prayer
services, first, during this retreat.
Follow with Holy Spirit prayers at 6:20
The 6:20 Format.
I am Our Lady of Clearwater –
Pray fervently for the healing of this
virus and its extinction – pray through
my Immaculate Heart – pray to
the Father in the Name of Jesus –
Oh my children, satan is
strong and he wants to scare you.
Pray the rosary, consecrate your
family and homes – the family
that prays together, stays
Pray, Pray, Pray, I am
Our Lady of Clearwater,
Pretty Mary, Mother of the Church,
Our Lady of Fatima in the Americas.
Pray to the Holy Spirit –
Pray as you have never prayed
Do not fear – pray, my children.
I love you, I am your Mother,
Mary, I love you my precious
Sing Veni Sancte Spiritus
Say Holy Spirit Sequence
From the Lectionary
Come, Holy Spirit, come!
And from your celestial home
Shed a ray of light divine!
Come, Father of the poor!
Come, source of all our store!
Come, within our bosoms shine!
You, of comforters the best;
You, the soul's most welcome guest;
Sweet refreshment here below;
In our Labor, rest most sweet;
Grateful coolness in the heat;
Solace in the midst of woe.
O most blessed Light divine,
Shine within these hearts of yours,
And our inmost being fill!
Where you are not, man has naught,
Nothing good in deed or thought,
Nothing free from taint of ill!
Heal our wounds, our strength renew;
On our dryness pour your dew;
Wash the stains of guilt away;
Bend the stubborn heart and will;
Melt the frozen, warm the chill;
Guide the steps that go astray.
On the faithful, who adore
And confess you, evermore
In your sev'nfold gift descend;
Give them virtue's sure reward;
Give them your salvation, Lord;
Give them joys that never end. Amen.
May 2, 2020 - First Saturday
R. Let the thoughts be positive.
My God help everything in my brain and body to work toward health.
God gave us a beautiful body.
The brain is the pilot. Let it be filled with light and healing energy.
God gave us this beautiful machine to operate through life.
Our eyes help us see.
Our brain helps direct the body.
Our ears give us hearing.
Our arms and legs help us live, maneuver.
Oh God thank You for all You have given us.
You gave us breath for our body.
You gave us organs to operate, so we can live.
You gave us cells to reproduce, a skeleton and nerves.
You gave us blood and a system to maintain life.
Oh God thank You for the peace we can have, the interior life, the brain to think,
the heart to love.
Oh God thank You for the world with such beauty, the sky, the rolling hills and mountains, lakes and streams, the ocean so wide and beautiful.
Oh God all the animals, fish, greenery and flowers.
So much beauty, God.
God is love.
God gives us each other to love, to know, to be with.
God gives us our family to love, to be with.
Oh my God, You are so good to me.
My God, Thank You.
I love Thee so.
God is love and in Him is no darkness.
God loved us into existence. God wants us with Him.
Pure and perfect love.
Thank You God for this day and all it brings.
I love You.
Given February 20, 2020
R. All the years
at the site we had precious
statues made by two Portuguese
A while ago they went back to
Portugal and one brother was
bit by an Asian wasp and died.
We have a limited number of these
precious painted statues that
we will not have again.
These statues come with the glass
from the Virgin Mary's image face
destroyed March 1, 2004.
The 16th Anniversary of this will be
March 1, 2020.
We will send the little statues, but
wish to sell the few left
that are 24 inches from the
There is a very limited number
for this anniversary.
March 5, 2020 6:20
Mary and Jesus have
asked that you come
to the Florida site for
the prayer service.
This is a miracle building,
many have received graces and
blessings of healing and
particular needs both spiritual
Statues with the Image glass
24" Statues are $500 plus tax
18' Statues are $350 15" is $300
plus Immaculate Heart of Mary
12" Statues are $250
Given October 29, 2016
Please spread blessed holy water
(You can also mix Jesus and Mary water
with your blessed Holy Water if you have it.)
in your yard, around your house,
in the state you live in.
And ask God to bless your state
Ask God to bless the United States
Pray all prayers through the intercession of
Our Lady of CLEAR – WATER.
Ask the Lady of CLEAR - WATER
to help with the blessed water.
Mary has appeared to me for 22 years,
in Ohio and Florida.
the gift that Counts
21 Blue Books
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6A, 6B, 6C, 7, 8, 9
10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, PBB
for $75 plus postage
by Rita Ring: Many of the entries in the Priestly Newsletter
Volume II from a spiritual journal came from this book.
for Parents and Children,
by Rita Ring, Short Meditations for both
parents and children to be used when
God's Blue Book I by Rita Ring. Open Anywhere This book will change your life. These are beautiful love letters to us from Jesus. A million books have been printed and circulated. Jesus loves us so much He wants a personal relationship with us He wants us to go to the Eucharist and be with Him before the tabernacle. $10
God's Blue Book II by Rita Ring. Letters from Jesus about His on fire love Jesus wants this great intimacy with us On fire love Personal love letters from Jesus about the love of His Heart A book on surrender Fr. Carter said! $10
God's Blue Book III by Rita Ring. Fr. Carter's favorite book It is about loving and forgiving each other Being pure in heart A book for unity in family, community, in life!! $10
God's Blue Book IV by Rita Ring. This book is about the love Jesus has for Mary and Mary has for Jesus and Jesus and Mary have for us It is truly the Love of the Two Hearts. Mary appeared every day at the Holy Spirit Center Fr. Carter was there. Mary's first apparition July 5, 1994. $5
God's Blue Book V by Rita Ring. Jesus wants to be the bridegroom of our soul He is our beloved Jesus tells us about pure love how we are to be pure of heart and love God and love others. It is a must, to hear about love from Jesus Jesus is love $5
God's Blue Book 6A by Rita Ring. Rosaries from Their Hearts during apparitions. Jesus and Mary appeared every day and I received rosaries from Them and They were transcribed from a tape. Also messages of love from Jesus on days of January, 1995 About Baptism writings from Fr. Carter and the Scriptures. $10
God's Blue Book 6B by Rita Ring. Jesus and Mary appeared every day in February, 1995 So beautiful transcribed from a tape the Stations, 7 Sorrows, prayers in the Prayer Manual, the Holy Spirit Novena Book and the Song Book. Pure love loving and forgiving a book about Jesus' love, baptism, grace and Fr. Carter's Newsletter. $10
Apostles Manual. About the Movement — the structure of the Movement All Ministries — from the time 3 months before Mary appeared in Clearwater and 3 months after. Rosaries of the 13ths, Fr. Carter's Newsletters. Messages from God the Father Reaching the priests, the Church, the schools and the world. $20
Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 1. Mary appeared in Clearwater December 17, 1996 in rainbow color and these rosaries left the printer the same day from Apparitions of Jesus and Mary transcribed from a tape. $10
Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 2. This is a book of so many rosaries — transcribed from a tape. So many beautiful rosaries. pages $12
Messages for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This is a big book of loving messages for nursing home people and homebound from Jesus and Mary Their lives are so important united to the Mass offering up their suffering, their lives for the souls of this earth. $10
Short Rosary Meditations for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This book is so important with pictures they can open it and lay it on their laps and pray the rosary. $10
Songs from Jesus Songbook. These loving songs were given from Jesus. So beautiful Love Songs from Jesus of His love — helping us have pure and loving hearts. $3
Color the Lives of Jesus and Mary. Volumes 1 through 7. Coloring books and meditations for grade school children and others on the mysteries of the rosary — really good. $5 each.
Color the Lives of Jesus and Mary. Volumes 6 through 7. Coloring books and meditations for grade school children and others on the mysteries of the rosary — really good. $5 each.
|Fr. Joe Robinson|
Guiding Light homily series — Reflect on the Word — Cycle B The Word leaves an impression on our souls. In my thoughts and reflections are born a more tangible understanding of these eternal concepts presented in the Gospels and the readings. Anyone can read a sentence, but not anyone can absorb it's true meaning. Truth, in this day and age, is almost a matter of opinion or individual entitlement. We believe that Christ's truth is our Roman Catholic Church. We, as priests, champion it's teachings; we are ambassadors for the Pope and Christ to those faces looking at us. We are the light by which our congregation reads to reflect upon real truth and we do it hand in hand. $15
Guiding Light homily series — Steadfast to the Son — Cycle A The sunflower is a great example of how we should be steadfastly guided by light. What a powerful thought that this exceptional plant is not stuck in one pose day in and day out, yet adaptable and magnetized to the sun. We feel the same about our Son. Our heads turns to face Christ as each day presents its challenges to find light. We join together like plants in a field and soak up the Son through the pulpit. We are a warm circle of strength using the wind of our breath to carry our priests' words, Christ's words, to new rich soil. $15
Guiding Light — Focusing on the Word — Cycle B At times we may feel that our path to Christ is a bit "out of focus". Like the disciples in the Book of Mark, this ordinary life clouds our vision of Christ's Divinity. We may doubt the practicality or possibility of applying His teachings and example to our modern life. Cycle B's homilies are a "guiding light" to help us realize Jesus' Messianic greatness and His promise of better things to come. $15
Guiding Light — Feed My Soul — Cycle C In a world rapidly advancing and encouraging personal gain, we are faced with modern problems. There is a challenge to find time in our busy schedules for Sunday Mass or a family meal. We are able to research, shop, bank and even work without hearing one human voice. It is no wonder that we may often feel disconnected and famished at our week's end. In Fr. Joe's third book of homilies from Cycle C, we are reminded of the charity that Christ intended us to show each other. We have a calling to turn the other cheek and be the Good Samaritan to others. We are rewarded with the Father's kingdom and love when we are not worthy. We are not left alone or hungry. $15
Guiding Light — The Word Alive in Our Hearts. — Cycle A (partial) Homilies by the Reverend Joe Robinson given at St. Boniface Church in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is a tremendous honor Fr. Joe has allowed us to share these great gifts with you – for greater holiness and knowing more and more about God. $10
|Fr. Edward J. Carter S.J.|
Here are all the products in this category:
Books written by the founder of Shepherds of Christ Ministries
Response to God’s Love by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. In this book Fr. Carter speaks of God as the ultimate mystery. We can meditate on the interior life of the Trinity. Fr. Carter tells us about our uniqueness in the Father's Plan for us, how the individual Christian, the Church and the world are in the state of becoming. Imprimatur. $10
Shepherds of Christ — Selected Writings on Spirituality for all People as Published in Shepherds of Christ Newsletter for Priests. Contains 12 issues of the newsletter from July/August 1994 to May/June 1996. $15
Shepherds of Christ — Volume 2: by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. Contains issues 13—29 of the newsletter (September/October 1996 — Issue 5, 1999) $15
Shepherds of Christ — Volume 3 by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. Contains Newsletter Issues 1 through 4 of 2000 including Fr. Carter’s tremendous Overview of the Spiritual Life $10
Tell My People. Messages from Jesus and Mary (As given to Fr. Edward Carter, S.J.) One of Fr. Edward Carter, S.J.'s Synopsis of the Spiritual Life From Jesus to Fr. Carter "On Holy Saturday, 1994, Jesus told me that on the following day, Easter, I would also begin to receive messages for others. Our Lord also told me that some of these were eventually to be published in a book and here is that book." $10
Spirituality Handbook. Fr. Edward Carter, S.J. did 3 synopsis of the spiritual life. The Spirituality Handbook, the Priestly Newsletter 20he Tell My People book. The way of spiritual life proposed to the members of Shepherds of Christ Associates is centered in consecration to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. All aspects of the spiritual life discussed below should be viewed as means to help members develop their lives in consecration to Christ, the Sacred Heart, and to Mary, the Immaculate Heart. $3
The Spirituality of Fatima by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. The Fatima apparitions and messages received official Church approval in 1930. In giving her official approval to the Fatima event, the Church tells us that what took place at Fatima involving the three young visionaries is worthy of our belief. $5
Priestly Newsletter — 2000 #1 — CD. — Christ is Our Strength — Fr. Edward Carter, S.J. read it the year he died. It is so beautiful. "This brief passage contains one of the greatest lessons of the spiritual life. As we progress along our spiritual journey, we become increasingly aware of how weak we are in our—selves, but how strong we are in Christ. To experience our weakness involves suffering. The degree and kind of suffering can vary. The suffering can include the experience of the classical dark night of the spirit as described by St. John of the Cross. One of the main purposes of the dark night is to make a person keenly aware of his or her helplessness without God." quote by Fr. Carter from the newsletter $10
Shepherds of Christ Holy Spirit Novena
Holy Spirit Novena Booklet. In four languages with the Imprimatur with 18 scripture readings for two complete novenas – this very powerful Holy Spirit Novena has prayers for prayers for Protection by the Blood of Jesus, Healing, Strength and Light, To Be One with God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, One with Jesus, To Dwell in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, Prayer for the Holy Spirit and His Gifts, and the Word Alive in Our Hearts. All these prayers take about 10 minutes daily recited out loud. $1
Shepherds of Christ Holy Spirit Novena CD
Shepherds of Christ Prayer
Shepherds of Christ Prayer Manual. The Shepherds of Christ has prayer chapters all over the world praying for the priests, the Church and the world. These prayers that Father Carter compiled in the summer of 1994 began this worldwide network of prayer. Currently the prayers are in eight languages with the Church’s Imprimatur. We have prayed daily for the priests, the Church, and the world since 1994. Associates are called to join prayer Chapters and help us circulate the newsletter centered on spreading devotion to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart and helping to renew the Church through greater holiness. Please form a Prayer Chapter & order a Prayer Manual.
Statues, Crucifixes, and Religious Artwork
These items are very special additions to your home or place of worship.
Special 12" Our Lady of Guadalupe Statue with Glass
White or Ivory gown with gold trim.
$ 100.00 each plus shipping
Special 12" Sacred Heart or Immaculate Heart Statues with Glass
White gown with gold trim.
$ 100.00 each plus shipping
Special 12" Sacred Heart or Immaculate Heart Statues with Glass
Ivory gown with gold trim.
$ 100.00 each plus shipping
Special 11" Our Lady of Fatima/Clearwater Statue with Glass
White or Ivory gown with gold trim.
$ 60.00 each plus shipping
Blue Crystal Rosary
Rosary with the Image of Our Lady of Clearwater
8mm - $ 40.00 plus shipping
Red Crystal Rosary
Rosary with the Image of Our Lady of Clearwater
8mm - $ 40.00 plus shipping
Clear Crystal Rosary
Rosary with the Image of Our Lady of Clearwater
8mm - $ 40.00 plus shipping
R. Pray for These Things
1) Pray for the Pope & hierarchy to help us start prayer chapters.
2) Pray for Dan, Sally Jo, Richard, Carol, Margaret, Sue,
Jack, Jean, Amanda, Matthew, Special intentions.
3) Pray for the priests, the Church and the world!
4) Pray for the spread of prayer chapters,
also for the spread of priests doing prayer chapters.
5) Pray for the spread of Blue Books.
6) People going to Florida and China.
7) Vocations to all 7 categories.
8) Pray for spread of Consecration and Rosary.
9) Pray for pope helping us.
10) Pray for Jeff - sales & health. Pray for Nick.
11) Blue Book 19 and cover and all involved.
For our Publisher and all involved
12) All intentions on my list, Jerry's list.
13) Priests getting Fr. Joe's book.
14) Pray for Fr. Joe's new book, cover & funds for printing & postage.
15) Donors and members and their families.
16) Healing of the Family tree.
17) Dan & Melanie, Catherine & mom, Gary, Mary Jo,
Jim & statues, Fr. Ken, Monsignor, Kerry, Tom & wife.
18) All who asked us to pray for them.
19) All we promised to pray for.
20) Rita, John, Doris, Sheila, Jerry, Regina, Sanja,
Betty, Sophie, Lisa, Eileen, Fr. Mike, Louie, Laverne,
2 Dons, Mary Ellen, Fr. Joe, all priests helping us,
Ed, Jimmy, Steve, a special couple, Rosie & all involved.
21) 2 babies and moms.
22) Funds and insurance.
23) Jerry's garage.
24) In thanksgiving for gifts, graces, & blessings received.
25) Spread the Blood of Jesus on all of us here.
26) Consecrate all hearts.
27) Cast the devil out of all of us here and all in Movement.
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P.O. Box 627 China, Indiana 47250
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (812) 273-8405
FAX: (812) 273-3182
Copyright © 2014 Shepherds of Christ.
Rights for non–commercial reproduction granted:
May be copied in its entirety, but neither re–typed nor edited.
Translations are welcome but they must be reviewed for moral and
theological accuracy by a source approved by Shepherds of Christ Ministries
before any distribution takes place. Please contact us for more information.