June 28, 2020
June 29th Holy Spirit Novena
The Novena Rosary
Pray for Jeff 13
Prayer Service June 28th -
Praying for Jeff now Sunday on Radio
from 12 to 3 and also 6:20pm
Please tune in to the radio
and pray with us.
Pray for Dan N. & Fr. Joe.
Pray for Fr. Joe, Dan, Melanie, Mary, Sanja, Rita,
Jim, Rosie, Louie's family, Carol R. & Family –
Madonna, Christopher, a special couple,
all Shepherds of Christ intentions on lists.
Pray for China and the mailing.
Also pray for Urgent intention
Prayer for Grace for our Country
Dear Father united to Jesus in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, the Sacrifice of Calvary sacramentally made present, celebrated around the world, in the Holy Spirit. We offer up all we do united to the Mass. We unite in one mind and one heart as members of the mystical body of Christ, with Christ our head in the pure and holy Hearts of Jesus and Mary, through the powerful intercession of Mary with all the angels and saints and souls in purgatory, and we beg for the saving grace, for our country, the United States. Please help us. We further pray for unity to always do the will of God in love. We spread the Blood of Jesus on the leaders and people of the United States and cast the devil into hell. We consecrate our country to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart and all our dioceses, and beg for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit. God help us. We pray for our families, the priests, the Church and the world. In the Name of Jesus please hear us, we pray. We pray for our president and leaders. We pray that we are united as one nation under God to work together in love as God wants.
June 28, 2020
Excerpt from February 1, 2012
June 26, 1995
Jesus: My apostles first began to travel to Florida. I sent them to Florida to deliver messages from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary in the rosary. I began then to pave the way for the Lady's visit in Florida, for connections were made from this visit to Florida.
R. Our first apostle trip took us to Florida first Naples, then Delray Beach and Boca Raton — this was at the end of the month of the Sacred Heart June 1995. When I got to Naples June 26, 1995 — Jesus gave me this message — I called Fr. Carter and read it to him. From Naples, Florida — my first live rosary in Florida June 26, 1995 before a houseful of guests.
R. We were called to Florida to begin our apostle work in late June, 1995. On June 26, 1995, we arrived at Naples, Florida, went to early Mass, and then slept after a long journey. At 12:00, I was awakened to deliver a very timely message of June 26, 1995, that appears in the Apostles' Manual. The timing was crucial, and I made connections there that would help to spread Mary's message to the world from her site in Florida after she appeared on the building almost 1 1/2 years later.
June 26, 1995
The Pain - Naples, Florida
R. He spread His arms, He gave His all, Jesus, the Son of God, the greatest sacrifice, He gave Himself entirely for the good of all men. He opened His arms, He died on the cross.
His arms were covered with blood, His arms so weak and filled with pain, wounded. His arms, the pain shot up His arms and the final blow to each arm a nail through each precious hand.
All the agony He experienced, all the pain, and the crown, to each arm, a nail hammered into the hand.
All the nerves cut and severed by the nail, the pain shooting up His precious arms, the final blow given to His most precious members.
The legs that carried Him, that carried the heavy cross, the legs that were forced and cajoled, that continues to Calvary - the legs weakened, skinned, bleeding, beaten, burned, the legs that knew patience and perseverance, the legs connected to a sore foot that was rubbed and gashed and bleeding, the members of Jesus, filled with such pain and exhaustion, now is crowned with the final glory. The nail that was driven into the foot, the pain shot up this already weakened leg, covered with blood and wounds and pain, the final blow, the nerves severed by the hammered nail.
A blow to each hand, a blow to each foot, a blow to the head, a stamping that pressed down and continued in excruciating pain.
Jesus: They numbered all My bones. They gave Me vinegar and gall to drink. They gave Me a cloth to wipe My blood-covered flesh.
What did they give to Me? Love is giving, My dear ones. How many of you are wounded when you are not given things by your brothers you love?
My members were in such pain, the pain shot up My arms. My legs were so weak I could scarce move them. I was filled with pain within them.
To all who watched, they saw a man, weakened and covered with blood and wounds. They did not see the pain inside that shot up My legs and arms, the nerves inside My body that sent signals of deep pain to My central nervous system. They did not see the nerves inside sending pain signals everywhere.
The final blow being to each hand and foot, the severing of My nerves by the blunt and rusted nails.
An arm extended. A final blow. I beheld a nail pounded into My hand and the pain shot up My arms, unbearable to a human mind.
Do you know of the pain within My body? Signals sending messages of deep pain everywhere. I knew all of these sufferings in the garden. So great were the sufferings to My mind, I sweat blood.
My flesh was covered with wounds. My arms were stretched from their sockets. My body was beaten and bleeding, every inch of My body covered with deep wounds. But, My loved ones, you miss the depth of My love. My wounds were so deep, but the final wound, the pounding of the nails in My hands and feet, a severing of the nerves, an ending of the deepest pain, to experience even deeper pain, beyond your human comprehension, it was done to the Almighty God, a Divine Person, I suffered the final blow to each member.
The pounding in the hands and feet, the crown to each member, and they numbered all My bones. My nerves a network of pain running throughout My entire body.
The pain within the body, the pain recorded in My loving head, the pain sent by a network of nerves in My body, now records the final blows, the nails in the hands and feet, the pain being recorded from every thorn that pierced My skull, every gash to My body, the pain, the pain, the pain - a network of signals and pain, running through My body and the final hour, the pains recorded on the cross, arms outstretched - a surrendering to all pain. I surrendered to a body laden with pain.
You focus on your little problems, your little aches and pains. You discuss them and show the world your pin pricks and sufferings.
Do you want to know holiness and love? They gave Me vinegar mixed with gall. This was their offering. They gave Me a cross. They crowned My head with a crown of thorns.
This, My dear ones, is suffering, My beloved souls, I gave My life for and this is their return.
A severing of My nerves, the final blows to all the aches and pains recorded in My nervous system. This was one of the final blows - the rusted nails pounded into My hands.
You will feel little aches and pains in your hands and feet to remind you of this message. Your understanding of the immense pain within will deepen. What was visible to the eye on My battered body was nothing compared to the pains within. I gave My all. I gave My insides, My mind, My Heart, wounded for the love of men.
All functions in the body were stopped.
The final curtain, blood and water pouring out from My Heart, show that all functions of the body had ended.
R. All signals that carried messages of immense pain had ended, the final act of surrender for God to die to this human body and surrender His flesh.
Jesus: And end, a beginning, the water and blood flowed from My Heart, the beginning of My life in the Church, life flowing into your spirit.
R. Come give me life, abundant life. I thirst to be with Thee.
Jesus: My blood was spent. My human flesh and blood offered as the sacrifice, the sacrifice of Calvary is now made present at every Mass.
An end, a beginning, and the grace and life flow through the sacraments in the Church. My life flows to you in the Mass. Mary, the Mediatrix of all grace, stands by the side of the altar and the grace flows from the Father, through My body offered up as a sacrifice in the Holy Spirit, given through the Mothership of Mary to you in the Church.
You stand under the cross with My Mother and you receive the gift given, My Body, My Blood.
R. Man is reconciled with the Father through the Divine Person, Jesus Christ, and you receive His life poured out to you as Calvary is made present in the unbloody sacrifice of Jesus Christ.
Do you feel the graces poured out to you at this sacrifice of the Son of God at every Mass? Do you feel the presence of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit and Mary, all the angels and saints, and the souls in purgatory? Do you feel united as one at the sacrifice of Calvary sacramentally made present upon the altar through the priest? The priest who now puts on Christ and through Him the dispenser of this life given to man.
Jesus: Oh, My beloved ones, love so dearly your priest. Give him such reverence. He is the chosen instrument of God and you treat him with such ordinariness. You are so blind and so dumb in your ways.
And they numbered all My bones. Each nerve carrying a message of My love of mankind, each member in My Church carrying a special message, all united as one working in harmony according to the Father's will, each carrying a message of love to one another.
The body is many members, you are the messengers of My love. Christ is the head. The message does not flow as it should when some are cut off from the Head.
They nailed My hands and feet and My nerves were severed by the nails, such pain, undescribable in words, the severing of My nerves from the body, the severing of many members from the body of Christ.
My Body given for all on the cross, the network of nerves within carrying the messages of My love to all mankind. My body covered on the outside with blood and wounded, the pain recorded within.
Your Church, covered with blood on the outside, the slaughter of innocent babies, the homosexuality, the sins of the flesh, the members that have severed themselves from the source by their sins, but the pain is carried in the nerves inside. The blood of the Lamb shed for each and every soul, the real pain carried within. The life is weakened in your Church because the love of God is so weak in many members. The messages of love are not being transmitted as they should be. Your body shows the wounds, but your pain within is the root of the problems. The pain is from the messages of love that are not being transmitted.
Unless you seek to fill your priests and sisters with the fire of God's love, fill their hearts with burning love for God, your Church will continue to show the marks of the blood shed without. I give to you these letters as a mighty medicine for this world, directed to make men's hearts burn with love of God and love of one another. The rosaries are meditations and messages given from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
These messages will make men's hearts burn with fire for love of God.
You have ignored the importance of these letters.
I send to you the mighty medicine to heal a hurting world.
My priests and religious need these messages. The love of God will be transmitted to the Church from these messages when you circulate these letters.
The devil has blocked the minds of men involved in these messages because of their importance to the world and the Church.
I am speaking to you Fr. Carter to help to get these messages published and circulated as soon as possible. I give to you a mighty medicine for a sick world.
Read St. Thomas Aquinas about the medicine for the sick Church.
You know what these messages have done for you. I am Jesus. I give to you the mighty medicine for a sick world, for a sick Church, rosaries and letters from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
Your Church shows the wounds of bloodshed, abortion, homosexuality, sins of the flesh, murder of little children's minds with sex education in Catholic schools and you hold back the gifts of God's love I am giving to the Church and this world.
My arms were weak and wounded but the final blow as the nail put in My hand. It severed the nerves.
The final blow is the bloodshed in the Church, the slaughtering of children's minds in Catholic schools. My children are pure and innocent. They are not being taught messages of God's love, they are being taught messages of sick sex and coldness.
Men's hearts have turned cold. They have been severed from the life of the body. The body is decaying from within. Only with the love of God enkindled in men's hearts will this bloodshed stop.
I beg you to publish and circulate these messages in the Church. I am Jesus. I am giving you the mighty medicine for the world. Your body wears the marks of the bloodshed, only with messages of My on-fire love will it stop.
Mary leads you to Jesus. Never is she the end. The Father has a plan. Mary's messages have led men and will lead men to Jesus. Satan has tried to stop all efforts to publish and circulate these messages. I am the Almighty God. The funds will come when you circulate and publish these messages and rosaries under the Shepherds of Christ Publishing. I am working with Fr. Carter and Rita as messenger to renew the Church and the world. Each messenger has a very vital role in the Father's plan. The significance of these messages are being overlooked. You are not studying the messages as a whole and their content. There are five unpublished Blue Books and more than four Rosary Books which I and My Mother have given to this world in the last 14 months. I have also given 15 songs of My love. I am begging you to see to the recording and publishing of this music. I beg you to listen. This is the mighty medicine for the Church and the world to draw men to the burning love of Jesus. Please harken to My call. I will send you the money. You must study and read these messages. This is a fulfillment of Fatima - these messages were given to bring priests to the burning love of Jesus. I am Jesus, your beloved Savior.
June 29, 1995
transcribed from a live tape
this rosary was given in Boca Raton, Florida
1. R. Put yourself in the presence of God. Feel Him within your heart. Make a Spiritual Communion and feel His presence deep within your heart. Feel Him as when you receive Him in the Holy Eucharist, block out all the distractions from this day and take this time to be alone with Jesus and Mary in your heart and to hear the messages that They will tell you.
2. Jesus: My dear ones, I am so present to you. I am Jesus, your beloved Savior. Let go of all those things at this moment that hold you bound. Let go of any anger, or resentment toward any person. Forgive that person and come with a heart that is open and ready to be filled with My love. I love you My dear ones, with the deepest love. Let go. Block out all distractions. I am Jesus. I want to unite so closely to your heart. I knock at the door to your heart, will you answer?
3. R. The Father has a plan for each one of us. As we meditate on the mysteries of the rosary, we see the Father's Plan unfold in the lives of Jesus and Mary. With such peace and joy for they did always the Father's Will.
4. R. The angel Gabriel comes to the Virgin Mary and asks Mary to be the Mother of God. How Mary loved the Father. She wanted, as a daughter, to please Him with such love. And now the angel comes and asks Mary to be the Mother of God.
5. R. Mary always complied to the Will of the Father. She said, "Be it done unto Me according to Thy Word."
6. R. She was filled with the Holy Spirit and the Word became flesh and dwelt among us.
7. R. (with deep emotion) The mysteries of the rosary — each one of these mysteries — the mystery — think of the mystery. The angel comes to the Virgin Mary and she conceives the Child Jesus, through the power of the Holy Spirit. Meditate deeply on these mysteries. Look in the womb of the Virgin Mary; the Child Jesus is formed. His Most Sacred Heart formed within Her womb, through the Holy Spirit. Jesus and Mary living in one body. She gives to Him His life support. He's growing within Her womb. Such intimacy between the Child Jesus and the Virgin Mary, as He grows within Her womb.
8. R. The Child Jesus within the Virgin Mary, the two Hearts beating within one body. The specialness of the Virgin Mary, that the Father chose Mary from all women to send His Son into this world, in Mary. The Child Jesus makes His entry into this world in Mary; always through Mary to Jesus.
9. R. Such intimacy between Jesus and His Mother from the first moment of conception.
10. Song: O Holy, Dwelling Place of God
("Ave, Ave, Ave Maria"...song to be sung after each decade)
1. R. Mary's Heart was bursting with such joy to carry the Good News to her cousin, Elizabeth. She made haste to her cousin, Elizabeth.
2. R. Do we see the plan of the Father as it unfolds in the mysteries of the rosary? The Life, Death and Resurrection of Jesus come alive to us as we meditate on these mysteries. First of all the angel comes and speaks about Mary becoming the Mother of Jesus. Such calmness, God is on the earth within the womb of the Virgin Mary and Mary goes to tell her cousin Elizabeth. At the Center, in Cincinnati, the mysteries of the rosary are pictured in the windows in the Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Chapel. Jesus said that they are part of the plan of the Father. Across from the Visitation window is Mary as she is taken body and soul into heaven. And next to that she is crowned Queen of heaven and earth. She said, "yes" to the angel, always doing the will of the Father. And she is crowned Queen of heaven and earth. The Father has a plan for each one of us. Each one of us has been uniquely created by Him. Each one of us, from the day we were born, has been guarded and watched. Each of us has special talents to carry out this plan. We are so favored and so precious to Him. The plan of the Father is unfolding for the fulfillment of the Fatima message. The Immaculate Heart of Mary will triumph. The Sacred Heart of Jesus will reign, and there will be an era of peace. The plan of the Father is unfolding. Each one of us is being called by Jesus and Mary to go into this world and to spread the love of Jesus.
3. R. Mary goes to Her cousin Elizabeth, and Elizabeth says, "Why should I be honoured with a visit from the mother of my Lord?" (Lk 1:43)
4. R. How is it that God comes to us? Jesus Christ, the Son of God, truly present in His Divinity and Humanity, no less present than He was in the womb of the Virgin Mary when she visited her cousin Elizabeth, comes to us in the Eucharist. And He also waits for each one of us to come to Him as He is present in the tabernacle. He wants us to be so close to Him. I hear His lamenting cries, His cries from the tabernacle. How He loves and thirsts and waits for His precious souls. How present He is, truly present there in His Divinity and Humanity. We think, if we were there and we saw the Virgin Mary with the Child Jesus within her womb, how we would be so blest. But we receive this same Jesus within our hearts in Communion in such intimacy. God comes to us. Are we not so blest? Should we not jump for joy, as John jumped within the womb of his mother at the presence of Almighty God? Who are we that the Father so loved this world that He sent His only begotten Son and that Jesus remains with us this day in the Eucharist?
5. R. In Jesus' love song we hear, "I come to you with greatest love. I am your loving Savior. I am your God. I died for you. I come to you this day."
6. R. Jesus in the womb of the Virgin Mary went to visit Elizabeth and John. Today we receive His Life, His grace, a visit from Jesus. We pray to be so sensitive to the touch of His grace that He imparts to us in such abundance. We pray to experience this life within our being and to realize His presence within us.
7. R. Each grace, a visit from Jesus. We are reborn in Baptism. We become partakers in His divine life and we receive an increase in this life through the reception of the Eucharist. He is giving to us His divine grace. We pray to be so sensitive to this life that He gives to us, paid for by the price of His precious Blood. We are so blest. The Mass is the most glorious event. We are given such great gifts from God, for He gives to us the gift of Himself in the Holy Eucharist. Who are we that God comes to us? As we meditate on this mystery and think of Jesus and Mary visiting Elizabeth, think of the visits that we receive from God Himself because of His love for us. He remains with us and is longing and thirsting and waiting for deeper and deeper union with us.
8. R. And as we are filled more and more with this life within us, this life is reflected from our being. A light that shines in the dark night as Jesus, Jesus Christ the Son of God, lives within us. It is in Baptism that we become partakers of His divine life and if we stay in the state of grace, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit remain within us in such a special way. Who are we that God lives within us? If the wind blows and the sun ceases to shine, the presence of the Almighty God is within our being. What have we to fear if we truly realize that God is within us?
9. Jesus: My children! My children! Come so close to My Heart. My Heart is burning and on fire for love of you. I am Jesus. I long and thirst and wait for you. By the door of your heart, I wait! I wait! I wait! Minute by minute, second by second within your breast I call out to you. I love you! I love you! I love you! Do you hear these words in your heart? Do you come in silence and spend time so you can hear Me speaking within you? I am Jesus, My beloved ones. I long to be so united to you.
10. R. A visit from Jesus. Who are we that God loves us so much?
The Birth of Jesus
1. R. Joseph went from door to door and tried to find a place for Jesus to be born. Jesus was born in a cave in Bethlehem. The Son of God comes to this earth. He does not come adorned in silver and gold with a court of high officials. He comes to this earth the Son of God, a helpless little baby born in such poverty. Think of the mystery that God comes to this earth and puts on a little baby body. Can we comprehend even a small amount that God came to this earth in a little baby body?
2. R. He comes to this earth. He wants to be loved by all of His precious souls. He comes a little baby, approachable. A tender infant, so lovable and He is rejected by man. There is not room for Jesus. Is this not how it is today? Jesus remains with us truly present in the Eucharist. The Son of God in every Tabernacle in this world. How the concert houses are packed and the ball games, and the Son of God waits in the Tabernacle for His beloved souls to come and to be with Him. And He outpours His grace and His Divine Love to His beloved ones that come. The Son of God waits for us.
3. R. He is born in a stable surrounded by sheep and shepherds. The Son of God surrounded by His flock. Jesus Christ, the Chief Shepherd of the flock comes a baby into the world. He came to this earth for all men. He loves each and every precious soul. He shed His blood for each soul, not just for the high and mighty. He comes for each soul that He loves so dearly.
4. R. And He will shepherd them.
5. R. Jesus Christ, the Son of God laying in a manger and He laid down His life for His sheep. Jesus comes into this earth born on bare wood and He goes out hanging on a cross of bare wood. He came to this earth for each one of us. How He loves us. He comes not adorned in gold and silver, but wrapped in swaddling clothes and laying in a manger. The Son of God comes into this world in a little baby body. This is the love that God the Father has for each one of us that He sent His only begotten Son into this world.
6. R. Jesus, rejected by the men of the earth, but the Heavens proclaimed His glory. The star shone above His bed.
7. R. We know so little of the love of God. We meditate on this mystery how God so loved the world that He comes to this earth and puts on a human body. Would we be so fearful if we realized His presence and how close He is to us. He is with us. Second by second, minute by minute He dwells in our hearts. We are never alone. I know this interior life, I go inside of me and meditate on this presence with me. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit dwell within us in a special way when we are in the state of grace. Jesus appeared His Heart ablaze. The Heart of burning love for His precious souls. Jesus the Son of God is born a baby in the town of Bethlehem and He comes and wants us to give Him our love.
Jesus: I want hearts that are burning and on fire for love of Me. My dear ones, I am Jesus. I wait! I wait! I wait by the door of your heart and bid you to open the door. Many have forgotten. They neglect Me. My dear ones, I am calling out to you. Come to My Heart. Find refuge from this cold world in My Heart. As I was rejected, you, too, will be rejected by this world that has turned Godless. Come to Me and I will give you rest. I am Jesus, your beloved Savior. I love you with the deepest love. I am waiting for you, My dear ones. Will you answer this call?
8. Song: I Come to You with Greatest Love
9. Song: Little Baby Hands Has He
10. Song: What Child is This
The Presentation of Jesus in the Temple
1. R. Joseph and Mary took the Child Jesus to the Temple and presented Him to the Father.
2. R. The old man, Simeon is there.
‘Look, he is destined for the fall and for the rise of many in Israel, destined to be a sign that is opposed—and a sword will pierce your soul too—so that the secret thoughts of many may be laid bare.' Luke 2: 34-35
3. R. From this point on each time that Mary saw Her beloved Child, she knew of the sufferings that would come.
Jesus: I am Jesus. You do not fully know the tender love that I have for you. I am here and I am outpouring to you tender love.
4. R. The Child Jesus comes to this earth in the womb of His Mother. He comes in Her body. The two Hearts beating in one body. In the Temple, He is held in the arms of His Mother. And after He died on the cross, He is held in Her arms. It is in Mary, in Her most loving Heart that She places us in the deepest recesses of Her Son's Heart. We can jump to Her loving arms as the Child Jesus jumped to Her arms. In The Lady of Perpetual Help picture, Jesus lost His little shoe. If we jump to Her arms, our loving Mother will protect us. She spreads Her mantle and Her protection over us, and our weapon — the rosary. In this world that is in suffering and in pain, we pray the rosary, our weapon, against the evils of this world.
5. R. We see the Virgin Mary as She holds the Child Jesus so tenderly in Her arms and She gazes into His eyes. And I see the Virgin Mary as She holds His lifeless body under the cross. "A sword too, shall pierce your soul, O Mary."
6. R. Jesus was formed in the womb of the Virgin Mary. He was given His physical life in His body from Mary. Through Baptism we are reborn to new life. It is in Her spiritual womb that we are formed more and more into His image and likeness through the Holy Spirit. Jesus was formed in Her womb through the Holy Spirit. Our life is a constant journey where we are formed more and more in Her Heart through the Holy Spirit to be like Jesus. And it is in this likeness that we are led closer and closer to our beloved Father. For, to know Jesus is to know the Father. The closer we become to Jesus, the closer we become to the Father. Our Father so loved us that He sent His only begotten Son into this world. And all through the Passion, Jesus knew the Father's love. Do we know how the Father loves us? That He gave us His Son, Jesus Christ. Jesus is a Divine Person. Jesus has two natures: Human and Divine. Jesus Christ the Son of God is truly present in the Blessed Sacrament today.
7. R. Jesus Christ bridges the gap between humanity and divinity. Who are we that God so loved this world?
8. "And a sword too, shall pierce your soul O Mary."
R. We see before us the Child Jesus in the arms of His Mother. And we see Them as Their eyes meet on the way to Calvary. As She looks into the eyes of Her Son, His face covered with blood and His head crowned with thorns, and She sees the love of Her Son Jesus and She appears to us and asks us to see through Her eyes the love of Her Son Jesus this day. If we were there on Calvary, if we looked through Her eyes, would we see the love in His eyes? The love that He has for us. But He suffered and died. He was born a helpless baby. He rose and ascended into Heaven. The price of this life given to us is the price of His blood. If we look into the eyes of our beloved Savior as Mary did all through Her life from the time She held Him in Her arms in the Temple, to the time She peered into His eyes on the way to Calvary, would we see the love of Jesus? For I hear Him lament how He longs and thirsts and waits and wants such close union with each and every soul that He would give His life for us this day. His greatest agonies were not the agonies that He experienced to His body, but the agonies that He suffered to His Most Sacred Heart for the neglect, the indifference and the sacrileges that are committed against Him especially in the Blessed Sacrament, the Sacrament of His greatest love.
9. Song: Little Baby Hands has He
10. Song: I Watched Him as a Baby
R. Can we look through the eyes of Mary and see Her beloved Son? Can we go to Her Heart and join in deeper and deeper union with Him? Her Heart is pierced with a sword. His Heart is pierced with a lance. The Hearts of deepest love beating in love for man.
R. And He wears around His Heart the crown of thorns for all the indifference and neglect, and sacrileges, all those who wound His Heart for He loves each soul to His death and He would die this day for each precious soul. Mary comes and calls out to us to come to the Heart of Her Son. The Heart that is burning and waiting and longing to be united so close to Him.
The Finding of Jesus in the Temple
1. Song: Our Lady of Fatima
2. R. The Child Jesus was taken to the Temple by Mary and Joseph for the feast of the Passover and when it was over Mary and Joseph went on their way and the Child remained behind.
3. R. Their hearts in such sorrowing they returned to search for the Child Jesus. Think of this, separation of three days between Mary and Jesus.
4. R. And they found Jesus in the Temple and He was talking to the doctors and they were astounded at His wisdom and knowledge. Look at the lives of Jesus and Mary in the Father's Plan. God comes to this earth in the womb of the Virgin Mary. God! And there is such quietness. This is God, Jesus born on the earth. Always peace and joy all through these mysteries. They knew the Father's Plan. The Father has this plan for each one of us and it is unfolding. It is in living according to His Will that we will have peace and joy in our lives. It is only living according to His Will that we will find this peace. His little children dependent on their most loving Father, the Father that loves us so much, that loves His creation, that has gifted us so abundantly each one of us so specially, so uniquely created to help aid in His Plan of Salvation. And Jesus and Mary are calling us this day to come to Their Hearts and to dwell in Their Hearts. To come ever closer, to follow the Will of the Father and live our lives according to this plan.
5. Mary: I am Mary your Mother. My dear ones, so many of my little children are lost and hurting in this world and I call out to you to come to the Heart of my Son, Jesus, to pray as you have never prayed before with your whole heart, your whole soul and your whole being. So many souls will be lost for their sinfulness. I am calling you this evening to come, come to my Heart and I will place you deeply in the Heart of my Son, Jesus. I am your beloved Mother. I mother you with such tender love. I protect you. I guard you, my little children. Will you pray for the children of this world? So many souls have strayed from the Heart of my Son. Your prayers are mighty weapons in this world. Pray! Pray! Pray! These are my beloved children, some of whom are on the path to damnation. My dear, dear children, I am your Mother and I am calling you. You will be rejected, you will be persecuted. You will be treated hatefully. You are my chosen ones that I am sending into this world, a world that is suffering. My Son Jesus is persecuted and rejected. I am guarding you. I am Mary your Mother. Do not give in to Satan. He wants you stopped. You must proceed fearlessly ahead in the Holy Spirit. Pray for the fearlessness of the Apostles to go into this world and to spread the love of Our Hearts. My dear ones, I am your Mother and I am guarding you on your way.
6. Mary: Such sinfulness in this world today. Such vileness the little children are being taught. Children are being murdered. Open your eyes and see before you the sin in this world. I am your Mother and I am calling you to go out with your hearts filled with the love of my Son Jesus. Your arms, a heart on fire for love of God. I am Mary your Mother. Will you answer my call?
7. Mary: When you are persecuted, come to Our Hearts. Find refuge in the Heart of my Son. You must be strong soldiers in this war against Satan. Pray the rosary every day! Pray the rosary! Pray as you have never prayed before. Prayer is your weapon against the evils of this world. Know that I am with you, guarding you and spreading my mantle upon you.
8. R. Do we see our brothers that are lost in this world this day? Do we see that we are given great graces and Jesus and Mary are giving us Their Hearts filled with such love? Do we see these great graces that we are given and thank Them for all our gifts and praise the Father, Son and Holy Spirit for the love of God? How are we responding to God's love in this world? Are our hearts filled with the love of Jesus?
9. Mary: You are the lights that shine in the darkest nights, the lights that shine to the world that has forgotten God and is suffering and in pain. All throughout the world are hearts that are filled with the love of God that are radiating this light. Come ever closer to the Heart of my Son and you will shine as beacon lights to light the way of many that are in pain.
10. Mary: I am Mary of the most holy rosary. Pray the rosary as your weapon against Satan. As you pray the rosary, the life of my Son will live within you and you will carry to this world this message of His love. Meditate on the mysteries of the rosary and pray to the Holy Spirit to lead you on your way. Pray for the grace to know and love God more and more, and every day pray to the Father in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass in the Spirit and offer up all of your prayers, works, joys and sufferings of the day. Your prayers are so important to the plan of salvation. The plan of the Father is unfolding. Each one of you, threads in the tapestry, is so important with the special mission to go out to this world and to spread His love. Your mission may be a mission of prayer. Your mission may be one where you preach the word of my Son. My dear ones, it is in moments in front of the tabernacle that you will find your answers. Come to the Heart of my Son Jesus and He will speak in the inner promptings of your heart. Come to the tabernacle for His Life and let Him fill you more and more with His divine life and His divine love. You are far more precious than the finest pearls. I am Mary your Mother and I thank you for responding to this call. This is a rosary from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary delivered to you with greatest love.
R. Mary would like us to do The Seven Sorrows.
1st Sorrow: The Prophecy of Simeon. And a sword too, shall pierce your soul O Mary.
2nd Sorrow: The Flight into Egypt.
3rd Sorrow: The Loss of the Child Jesus in the Temple.
4th Sorrow: And Their Eyes Peered Into One Another's on the Way to Calvary.
5th Sorrow: Jesus dies on the Cross.
R. Before His death Jesus gave to us, His beloved Mother. She is our Spiritual Mother that leads us on our way, and each day we go closer and closer to our final end. Each day from Baptism to eternity. We become filled more and more with His life when we go to the sacraments. She stood beneath the cross and He gave to us His loving Mother. Mary mothers us. We are formed in her Immaculate Heart (her spiritual womb) through the power of the Holy Spirit. Mary is mother of the Church. We live out the life, death and resurrection of Christ in our lives. Through His pierced Heart gushed forth, blood and water. Water, a symbol for Baptism. Blood, a symbol for the Eucharist. And through His pierced Heart, the Church was born. We as members of the Church are members of His body. "And a sword too shall pierce Your Heart O Mary". And Mary stands beneath the cross and I hear the cries for Her heart was in such sorrowing for all the souls that would be lost despite the sufferings and death of Her Son. And She calls out to us this day to be strong soldiers to go into this world. For we will make the difference. How strong we are! How fearless we are! For Jesus and Mary are calling us to live the Gospel in our lives, commissioned through Baptism to carry it out to others.
6th Sorrow: Mary Receives the Lifeless Body of Her Son in Her Arms.
R. His body covered and wounded that bear the marks of His great love. He did the Father's Will to His death. Always through the lives of Jesus and Mary perfect peace doing the Will of the Father. It is in compliance to His Will that our peace and joy lie. "And a sword too, shall pierce Your Heart, O Mary."
7th Sorrow: Jesus is Locked in the Tomb.
R. And Mary weeps outside bitterly. The price paid — Jesus gave His life — His precious Body and Blood. And He remains this day in the Eucharist and calls out, "Tell them, Rita, tell them how I am longing and waiting and thirsting for their love. And every word that I write in My letters are words of My love for them. I love you! I love you! I love you! Minute by minute, second by second, I am attentive to all your needs. As you breathe and as your heart beats, I am with you for I will never abandon you."......
Song: Isaiah 49
Isaiah 49: 15
Can a woman forget her baby at the breast,
feel no pity for the child she has borne?
Even if these were to forget,
I shall not forget you.
Rita said: Jesus appeared in the picture almost the whole rosary and when I sang that song at the end the lights were just flashing all around Him. I would like Marty to tell what she saw during the rosary......
Marty said, "Well, Mary, the statue of Our Lady of Fatima, and the picture of the Sacred Heart of Jesus were illuminated through the entire rosary. Jesus' lips were moving through most of the rosary.
Rita said: I saw Mary, Her mouth was moving through the rosary when I would look at Her also.....
Rita said: This has been a very special night for us to come. And Jesus has told me for almost two months to come to Florida and I put it off and it just all worked out. It's like if I didn't listen to the promptings, because there is a lot going on in Cincinnati. It's like He just laid this plan out so that I had to go because I wasn't answering the response. So I mean it just all fell into place. And I know that you are called here to hear what He wants you to hear tonight because of the way this all came about. We just have a lot going on up there and I just didn't know how I was going to do this. So He made it available and even this meeting tonight how this happened on such short......
May 4, 2020
Mary: Pray to the Holy Spirit.
Keep consecrating to the Sacred Heart and my
Immaculate Heart as I have told you.
Do not let up on your prayers –
China is the Eucharistic Center of the world.
I appear as Our Lady of Clearwater to
deliver these message from
God the Father –
25 years later May 5, 1995
26 years ago this was blocked May 4, 1994.
I am Mary your Mother –
Tell Sheila to read my message
from 2 days ago and this
and May 5, 1995
May 4, 1994
and do the rosary in today's
daily message from Blue Book 10.
May 5, 2020
25 Years Ago
May 5, 1995
Consecrate Your Churches, Home, and Workplace to Our Hearts
Jesus: I want you to consecrate the human race to Sacred Heart of Jesus. I want to be enthroned in all homes, churches, and businesses.
June is the month of the Sacred Heart. I want to be king and center of all hearts. I will keep My promises given to St. Margaret Mary of Alacoque. I promise all this from My most Sacred Heart. Consecrate your chapter to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Consecrate the church or room in which you hold your meeting.
Today is First Friday. I want you to circulate the message I gave to you on consecrating your homes to My Sacred Heart. Make booklets available for people to be able to consecrate their homes and businesses easily. Use the message I gave to you when you consecrated your home.
The Sacred Heart of Jesus will reign and the Immaculate Heart of Mary will triumph. Consecrate all homes and businesses to Our Two Hearts. Tell all to have displayed and honored, pictures of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary. May and June are the months of Mary and the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Tell all to consecrate their homes to Our Two Hearts. I am the Sacred Heart of Jesus. On this day, the 5th of May, 1995, First Friday, I request that you spend the next two months encouraging all to do this consecration.
Gather your friends and say the prayers I have instructed you to say. Sing "To Jesus Heart All Burning" and "Immaculate Mary." May these Two Hearts of love give all members of the human race peace, joy and love in their hearts.
R. Jesus said He desires to be honored by men in the Blessed Sacrament.
Jesus: Circulate the Blue Book messages. They promote this devotion. How My Heart is filled with happiness by the souls who come to the tabernacle and sit with Me. I am Jesus Christ, I wait and long and thirst for My precious souls to come. The souls of men have turned cold. I want souls to come to daily communion and be with Me in front of the tabernacle.
Men's hearts have turned cold. They do not know what love really means. I want hearts that are filled with fire for love of God. Men's hearts have turned to stone.
You are to promote devotion to My most Sacred Heart. I want hearts that burn with love for My Heart. It is through Me that you will know the Father's love. I am the Way, I am the Truth, I am the Life.
Offer a holy hour for the indifference, ingratitude, and sacrileges committed against Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament, the Sacrament of His greatest love.
R. He promises great graces to those who give reparation to His Sacred Heart and who tell others about offering reparation to Him. end of May 5, 1995
Pictures from May 5, 2002
May 2, 2020
What is important is praying to the Holy Spirit.
Come Holy Spirit Come and fill us with the fire
of Your love.
R. We love You God with all of our
hearts. Our Lady of Clearwater help us – we
pray during this retreat. We consecrate
the Church and the world to the Sacred Heart
and Immaculate Heart as far as we are able.
We consecrate ourselves to the Sacred Heart and
We consecrate our families to the Sacred Heart
and Immaculate Heart as far as we are able –
We consecrate our homes to the
Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart.
We consecrate the United States to the Sacred Heart
and Immaculate Heart.
We consecrate the Shepherds of Christ Movement,
our Centers to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart.
We consecrate all priests and hierarchy to the Sacred Heart
and Immaculate Heart as far as we are able.
We love You, God, thank You,
I want this said at all prayer
services, first, during this retreat.
Follow with Holy Spirit prayers at 6:20
The 6:20 Format.
I am Our Lady of Clearwater –
Pray fervently for the healing of this
virus and its extinction – pray through
my Immaculate Heart – pray to
the Father in the Name of Jesus –
Oh my children, satan is
strong and he wants to scare you.
Pray the rosary, consecrate your
family and homes – the family
that prays together, stays
Pray, Pray, Pray, I am
Our Lady of Clearwater,
Pretty Mary, Mother of the Church,
Our Lady of Fatima in the Americas.
Pray to the Holy Spirit –
Pray as you have never prayed
Do not fear – pray, my children.
I love you, I am your Mother,
Mary, I love you my precious
Sing Veni Sancte Spiritus
Say Holy Spirit Sequence
From the Lectionary
Come, Holy Spirit, come!
And from your celestial home
Shed a ray of light divine!
Come, Father of the poor!
Come, source of all our store!
Come, within our bosoms shine!
You, of comforters the best;
You, the soul's most welcome guest;
Sweet refreshment here below;
In our Labor, rest most sweet;
Grateful coolness in the heat;
Solace in the midst of woe.
O most blessed Light divine,
Shine within these hearts of yours,
And our inmost being fill!
Where you are not, man has naught,
Nothing good in deed or thought,
Nothing free from taint of ill!
Heal our wounds, our strength renew;
On our dryness pour your dew;
Wash the stains of guilt away;
Bend the stubborn heart and will;
Melt the frozen, warm the chill;
Guide the steps that go astray.
On the faithful, who adore
And confess you, evermore
In your sev'nfold gift descend;
Give them virtue's sure reward;
Give them your salvation, Lord;
Give them joys that never end. Amen.
May 2, 2020 - First Saturday
R. Let the thoughts be positive.
My God help everything in my brain and body to work toward health.
God gave us a beautiful body.
The brain is the pilot. Let it be filled with light and healing energy.
God gave us this beautiful machine to operate through life.
Our eyes help us see.
Our brain helps direct the body.
Our ears give us hearing.
Our arms and legs help us live, maneuver.
Oh God thank You for all You have given us.
You gave us breath for our body.
You gave us organs to operate, so we can live.
You gave us cells to reproduce, a skeleton and nerves.
You gave us blood and a system to maintain life.
Oh God thank You for the peace we can have, the interior life, the brain to think,
the heart to love.
Oh God thank You for the world with such beauty, the sky, the rolling hills and mountains, lakes and streams, the ocean so wide and beautiful.
Oh God all the animals, fish, greenery and flowers.
So much beauty, God.
God is love.
God gives us each other to love, to know, to be with.
God gives us our family to love, to be with.
Oh my God, You are so good to me.
My God, Thank You.
I love Thee so.
God is love and in Him is no darkness.
God loved us into existence. God wants us with Him.
Pure and perfect love.
Thank You God for this day and all it brings.
I love You.
Given February 20, 2020
R. All the years
at the site we had precious
statues made by two Portuguese
A while ago they went back to
Portugal and one brother was
bit by an Asian wasp and died.
We have a limited number of these
precious painted statues that
we will not have again.
These statues come with the glass
from the Virgin Mary's image face
destroyed March 1, 2004.
The 16th Anniversary of this will be
March 1, 2020.
We will send the little statues, but
wish to sell the few left
that are 24 inches from the
There is a very limited number
for this anniversary.
March 5, 2020 6:20
Mary and Jesus have
asked that you come
to the Florida site for
the prayer service.
This is a miracle building,
many have received graces and
blessings of healing and
particular needs both spiritual
Statues with the Image glass
24" Statues are $500 plus tax
18' Statues are $350 15" is $300
plus Immaculate Heart of Mary
12" Statues are $250
Given October 29, 2016
Please spread blessed holy water
(You can also mix Jesus and Mary water
with your blessed Holy Water if you have it.)
in your yard, around your house,
in the state you live in.
And ask God to bless your state
Ask God to bless the United States
Pray all prayers through the intercession of
Our Lady of CLEAR – WATER.
Ask the Lady of CLEAR - WATER
to help with the blessed water.
Mary has appeared to me for 22 years,
in Ohio and Florida.
the gift that Counts
21 Blue Books
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6A, 6B, 6C, 7, 8, 9
10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, PBB
for $75 plus postage
by Rita Ring: Many of the entries in the Priestly Newsletter
Volume II from a spiritual journal came from this book.
for Parents and Children,
by Rita Ring, Short Meditations for both
parents and children to be used when
God's Blue Book I by Rita Ring. Open Anywhere This book will change your life. These are beautiful love letters to us from Jesus. A million books have been printed and circulated. Jesus loves us so much He wants a personal relationship with us He wants us to go to the Eucharist and be with Him before the tabernacle. $10
God's Blue Book II by Rita Ring. Letters from Jesus about His on fire love Jesus wants this great intimacy with us On fire love Personal love letters from Jesus about the love of His Heart A book on surrender Fr. Carter said! $10
God's Blue Book III by Rita Ring. Fr. Carter's favorite book It is about loving and forgiving each other Being pure in heart A book for unity in family, community, in life!! $10
God's Blue Book IV by Rita Ring. This book is about the love Jesus has for Mary and Mary has for Jesus and Jesus and Mary have for us It is truly the Love of the Two Hearts. Mary appeared every day at the Holy Spirit Center Fr. Carter was there. Mary's first apparition July 5, 1994. $5
God's Blue Book V by Rita Ring. Jesus wants to be the bridegroom of our soul He is our beloved Jesus tells us about pure love how we are to be pure of heart and love God and love others. It is a must, to hear about love from Jesus Jesus is love $5
God's Blue Book 6A by Rita Ring. Rosaries from Their Hearts during apparitions. Jesus and Mary appeared every day and I received rosaries from Them and They were transcribed from a tape. Also messages of love from Jesus on days of January, 1995 About Baptism writings from Fr. Carter and the Scriptures. $10
God's Blue Book 6B by Rita Ring. Jesus and Mary appeared every day in February, 1995 So beautiful transcribed from a tape the Stations, 7 Sorrows, prayers in the Prayer Manual, the Holy Spirit Novena Book and the Song Book. Pure love loving and forgiving a book about Jesus' love, baptism, grace and Fr. Carter's Newsletter. $10
Apostles Manual. About the Movement — the structure of the Movement All Ministries — from the time 3 months before Mary appeared in Clearwater and 3 months after. Rosaries of the 13ths, Fr. Carter's Newsletters. Messages from God the Father Reaching the priests, the Church, the schools and the world. $20
Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 1. Mary appeared in Clearwater December 17, 1996 in rainbow color and these rosaries left the printer the same day from Apparitions of Jesus and Mary transcribed from a tape. $10
Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 2. This is a book of so many rosaries — transcribed from a tape. So many beautiful rosaries. pages $12
Messages for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This is a big book of loving messages for nursing home people and homebound from Jesus and Mary Their lives are so important united to the Mass offering up their suffering, their lives for the souls of this earth. $10
Short Rosary Meditations for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This book is so important with pictures they can open it and lay it on their laps and pray the rosary. $10
Songs from Jesus Songbook. These loving songs were given from Jesus. So beautiful Love Songs from Jesus of His love — helping us have pure and loving hearts. $3
Color the Lives of Jesus and Mary. Volumes 1 through 7. Coloring books and meditations for grade school children and others on the mysteries of the rosary — really good. $5 each.
Color the Lives of Jesus and Mary. Volumes 6 through 7. Coloring books and meditations for grade school children and others on the mysteries of the rosary — really good. $5 each.
|Fr. Joe Robinson|
Guiding Light homily series — Reflect on the Word — Cycle B The Word leaves an impression on our souls. In my thoughts and reflections are born a more tangible understanding of these eternal concepts presented in the Gospels and the readings. Anyone can read a sentence, but not anyone can absorb it's true meaning. Truth, in this day and age, is almost a matter of opinion or individual entitlement. We believe that Christ's truth is our Roman Catholic Church. We, as priests, champion it's teachings; we are ambassadors for the Pope and Christ to those faces looking at us. We are the light by which our congregation reads to reflect upon real truth and we do it hand in hand. $15
Guiding Light homily series — Steadfast to the Son — Cycle A The sunflower is a great example of how we should be steadfastly guided by light. What a powerful thought that this exceptional plant is not stuck in one pose day in and day out, yet adaptable and magnetized to the sun. We feel the same about our Son. Our heads turns to face Christ as each day presents its challenges to find light. We join together like plants in a field and soak up the Son through the pulpit. We are a warm circle of strength using the wind of our breath to carry our priests' words, Christ's words, to new rich soil. $15
Guiding Light — Focusing on the Word — Cycle B At times we may feel that our path to Christ is a bit "out of focus". Like the disciples in the Book of Mark, this ordinary life clouds our vision of Christ's Divinity. We may doubt the practicality or possibility of applying His teachings and example to our modern life. Cycle B's homilies are a "guiding light" to help us realize Jesus' Messianic greatness and His promise of better things to come. $15
Guiding Light — Feed My Soul — Cycle C In a world rapidly advancing and encouraging personal gain, we are faced with modern problems. There is a challenge to find time in our busy schedules for Sunday Mass or a family meal. We are able to research, shop, bank and even work without hearing one human voice. It is no wonder that we may often feel disconnected and famished at our week's end. In Fr. Joe's third book of homilies from Cycle C, we are reminded of the charity that Christ intended us to show each other. We have a calling to turn the other cheek and be the Good Samaritan to others. We are rewarded with the Father's kingdom and love when we are not worthy. We are not left alone or hungry. $15
Guiding Light — The Word Alive in Our Hearts. — Cycle A (partial) Homilies by the Reverend Joe Robinson given at St. Boniface Church in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is a tremendous honor Fr. Joe has allowed us to share these great gifts with you – for greater holiness and knowing more and more about God. $10
|Fr. Edward J. Carter S.J.|
Here are all the products in this category:
Books written by the founder of Shepherds of Christ Ministries
Response to God’s Love by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. In this book Fr. Carter speaks of God as the ultimate mystery. We can meditate on the interior life of the Trinity. Fr. Carter tells us about our uniqueness in the Father's Plan for us, how the individual Christian, the Church and the world are in the state of becoming. Imprimatur. $10
Shepherds of Christ — Selected Writings on Spirituality for all People as Published in Shepherds of Christ Newsletter for Priests. Contains 12 issues of the newsletter from July/August 1994 to May/June 1996. $15
Shepherds of Christ — Volume 2: by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. Contains issues 13—29 of the newsletter (September/October 1996 — Issue 5, 1999) $15
Shepherds of Christ — Volume 3 by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. Contains Newsletter Issues 1 through 4 of 2000 including Fr. Carter’s tremendous Overview of the Spiritual Life $10
Tell My People. Messages from Jesus and Mary (As given to Fr. Edward Carter, S.J.) One of Fr. Edward Carter, S.J.'s Synopsis of the Spiritual Life From Jesus to Fr. Carter "On Holy Saturday, 1994, Jesus told me that on the following day, Easter, I would also begin to receive messages for others. Our Lord also told me that some of these were eventually to be published in a book and here is that book." $10
Spirituality Handbook. Fr. Edward Carter, S.J. did 3 synopsis of the spiritual life. The Spirituality Handbook, the Priestly Newsletter 20he Tell My People book. The way of spiritual life proposed to the members of Shepherds of Christ Associates is centered in consecration to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. All aspects of the spiritual life discussed below should be viewed as means to help members develop their lives in consecration to Christ, the Sacred Heart, and to Mary, the Immaculate Heart. $3
The Spirituality of Fatima by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. The Fatima apparitions and messages received official Church approval in 1930. In giving her official approval to the Fatima event, the Church tells us that what took place at Fatima involving the three young visionaries is worthy of our belief. $5
Priestly Newsletter — 2000 #1 — CD. — Christ is Our Strength — Fr. Edward Carter, S.J. read it the year he died. It is so beautiful. "This brief passage contains one of the greatest lessons of the spiritual life. As we progress along our spiritual journey, we become increasingly aware of how weak we are in our—selves, but how strong we are in Christ. To experience our weakness involves suffering. The degree and kind of suffering can vary. The suffering can include the experience of the classical dark night of the spirit as described by St. John of the Cross. One of the main purposes of the dark night is to make a person keenly aware of his or her helplessness without God." quote by Fr. Carter from the newsletter $10
Shepherds of Christ Holy Spirit Novena
Holy Spirit Novena Booklet. In four languages with the Imprimatur with 18 scripture readings for two complete novenas – this very powerful Holy Spirit Novena has prayers for prayers for Protection by the Blood of Jesus, Healing, Strength and Light, To Be One with God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, One with Jesus, To Dwell in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, Prayer for the Holy Spirit and His Gifts, and the Word Alive in Our Hearts. All these prayers take about 10 minutes daily recited out loud. $1
Shepherds of Christ Holy Spirit Novena CD
Shepherds of Christ Prayer
Shepherds of Christ Prayer Manual. The Shepherds of Christ has prayer chapters all over the world praying for the priests, the Church and the world. These prayers that Father Carter compiled in the summer of 1994 began this worldwide network of prayer. Currently the prayers are in eight languages with the Church’s Imprimatur. We have prayed daily for the priests, the Church, and the world since 1994. Associates are called to join prayer Chapters and help us circulate the newsletter centered on spreading devotion to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart and helping to renew the Church through greater holiness. Please form a Prayer Chapter & order a Prayer Manual.
Statues, Crucifixes, and Religious Artwork
These items are very special additions to your home or place of worship.
Special 12" Our Lady of Guadalupe Statue with Glass
White or Ivory gown with gold trim.
$ 100.00 each plus shipping
Special 12" Sacred Heart or Immaculate Heart Statues with Glass
White gown with gold trim.
$ 100.00 each plus shipping
Special 12" Sacred Heart or Immaculate Heart Statues with Glass
Ivory gown with gold trim.
$ 100.00 each plus shipping
Special 11" Our Lady of Fatima/Clearwater Statue with Glass
White or Ivory gown with gold trim.
$ 60.00 each plus shipping
Blue Crystal Rosary
Rosary with the Image of Our Lady of Clearwater
8mm - $ 40.00 plus shipping
Red Crystal Rosary
Rosary with the Image of Our Lady of Clearwater
8mm - $ 40.00 plus shipping
Clear Crystal Rosary
Rosary with the Image of Our Lady of Clearwater
8mm - $ 40.00 plus shipping
R. Pray for These Things
1) Pray for the Pope & hierarchy to help us start prayer chapters.
2) Pray for Dan, Sally Jo, Richard, Carol, Margaret, Sue,
Jack, Jean, Amanda, Matthew, Special intentions.
3) Pray for the priests, the Church and the world!
4) Pray for the spread of prayer chapters,
also for the spread of priests doing prayer chapters.
5) Pray for the spread of Blue Books.
6) People going to Florida and China.
7) Vocations to all 7 categories.
8) Pray for spread of Consecration and Rosary.
9) Pray for pope helping us.
10) Pray for Jeff - sales & health. Pray for Nick.
11) Blue Book 19 and cover and all involved.
For our Publisher and all involved
12) All intentions on my list, Jerry's list.
13) Priests getting Fr. Joe's book.
14) Pray for Fr. Joe's new book, cover & funds for printing & postage.
15) Donors and members and their families.
16) Healing of the Family tree.
17) Dan & Melanie, Catherine & mom, Gary, Mary Jo,
Jim & statues, Fr. Ken, Monsignor, Kerry, Tom & wife.
18) All who asked us to pray for them.
19) All we promised to pray for.
20) Rita, John, Doris, Sheila, Jerry, Regina, Sanja,
Betty, Sophie, Lisa, Eileen, Fr. Mike, Louie, Laverne,
2 Dons, Mary Ellen, Fr. Joe, all priests helping us,
Ed, Jimmy, Steve, a special couple, Rosie & all involved.
21) 2 babies and moms.
22) Funds and insurance.
23) Jerry's garage.
24) In thanksgiving for gifts, graces, & blessings received.
25) Spread the Blood of Jesus on all of us here.
26) Consecrate all hearts.
27) Cast the devil out of all of us here and all in Movement.
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P.O. Box 627 China, Indiana 47250
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (812) 273-8405
FAX: (812) 273-3182
Copyright © 2014 Shepherds of Christ.
Rights for non–commercial reproduction granted:
May be copied in its entirety, but neither re–typed nor edited.
Translations are welcome but they must be reviewed for moral and
theological accuracy by a source approved by Shepherds of Christ Ministries
before any distribution takes place. Please contact us for more information.