click here for new
Spanish Rosary Aves
and Coloring Books
Colorea las vidas de Jesús y María
Original Document Format
Click on the text below to view the document in HTML (text) format.
I. Cards and Prayer Sheets
1. The Rosary Aves
(have the Imprimatur)
The Joyful Mysteries
- The angel Gabriel appeared to Mary and asked her to be the mother of the Messiah.
- She said yes. Mary had such faith! She always complied with the Father's will.
- She was filled with the Holy Spirit and the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us.
- There was such a bond between Jesus and Mary from the very moment of conception!
- She felt His life grow within her womb. His Most Sacred Heart was formed in her womb through the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus wants to be alive in our hearts. We should carry His life with great joy in our being.
- The Spirit wants to be alive in our very being with the fire of His love.
- We are children of God. Mary mothers us as she mothered Jesus.
- It is through Mary that we are led to intense love in His most precious Heart.
- It is truly the love of these Two Hearts that will lead us to union with God.
- Mary went to visit her cousin Elizabeth.
- When she arrived, the child in Elizabeth's womb leapt for joy at the presence of Mary with Jesus in her womb.
- Mary was filled with the Holy Spirit and cried out, with a loud voice, the Magnificat.
- "My soul doth magnify the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God, my Savior."
- "Because He has regarded the lowliness of His handmaid, from all generations they will call me blessed."
- God Who is mighty has done great things to us in His name.
- Jesus is no less present in our hearts after Communion than He was in Mary's womb.
- Should we not jump up and cry out that we truly receive the one, true God in our hearts?
- Are we open to the Holy Spirit to fill us with the love of the one, true God and Mary in our hearts?
- It is through her pure and tender Heart that we will love God more closely.
The Birth of Jesus
- Joseph was filled with joy to see the splendor of the night, but with sorrow to see Jesus born in such poverty.
- Not a place for Jesus to lay His head--in a manger at birth, His head on a cross at His death--both bare wood.
- He showed us the way, in total submission to the will of the Father. He loved us so much that He was born a human, God-made-man.
- What the birth of this baby, the child Jesus, did to change the world for all time!
- This is Jesus, the Son of God, come to free the world of its sins.
- He came as a little baby. He was born of Mary in the little town of Bethlehem.
- This is how it is with Jesus today: there is no blare of trumpets, no roll of drums. Jesus comes quietly at every Mass.
- The only blare of trumpets and roll of drums are in our hearts.
- If you are not aware of Christ truly present in the Eucharist, you miss the big event.
- Jesus, the same Jesus who was born in Bethlehem, comes to us in our hearts.
The Presentation of Jesus in the Temple
- Mary took Jesus to the temple to be presented to the Father.
- Simeon told Mary of the future sufferings of Jesus and Mary.
- Joseph, in his sorrow at hearing of the sufferings, was comforted by the joy that so many souls would be redeemed.
- They returned to Galilee to the town of Nazareth and Jesus grew in wisdom and strength.
- Mary, with such love, beheld her precious Son!
- She gazed into His precious baby eyes.
- Simeon predicted that her heart would be pierced with a sword.
- Her heart would be pierced with a sword for, just as she held His baby body at birth, she would hold his lifeless body under the cross.
- How well Mary would know the Heart of Jesus! She would ponder all the events of His life in her Heart.
- It is through her most loving Heart that we grow in fervent love for His Heart.
The Finding of Jesus in the Temple
- When Jesus was twelve years old, the Holy Family went to Jerusalem for Passover.
- When it was over Mary and Joseph had traveled a day's journey before they realized Jesus was not with them.
- With sorrow in their hearts they returned to Jerusalem to find Him.
- After searching for Him for three days, they found Him in the temple talking to the doctors.
- The doctors were astounded at His wisdom.
- He said He had to be about His Father's business.
- Jesus teaches us today through His word.
- He went down and was subject to them.
- Mary, if we ever lose Jesus, lead us back to His tender Heart.
- Jesus, help us to love Mary more.
The Sorrowful Mysteries
The Agony in the Garden
- Be with Jesus in the garden. Kneel beside Him and feel the pain in His Heart.
- How tenderly He loves us, that God came to this earth and gave Himself for love of us.
- Jesus is a Person. He loves each one of us with a most personal love.
- He is a Divine Person. He loves us more than any human person could love us.
- Jesus saw before Him all His suffering.
- He knew the sins of all men from all time.
- Because of His great love for us and for all men His Heart was in such pain.
- He knows and loves us more than we know and love ourselves.
- He is alive this day and He lives in our hearts.
- He wants us to love Him at every moment and He is forgotten and ignored and He is God.
The Scourging at the Pillar
- Jesus saw in the garden all the events that would happen and He suffered so He sweat blood.
- They led Jesus away as a criminal and they tied Him to a pillar.
- At any moment Jesus could have stopped the men, but. because of His great love for us, He allowed them to whip Him.
- Jesus did this, allowed them to whip Him, for me.
- Hail Mary...
- Many times, when others are cruel to us, we feel alone and very hurt.
- Many times, when we pray and talk about God in the world today, others treat us cruelly.
- God is almighty, He controls everything. Our every breath and heartbeat depend on God.
- God first loved us and commands us to love Him.
- The greatest commandment of all is to love God with our whole heart, our whole soul and our whole mind.
The Crowning with Thorns
- God commands us to love Him first and to love our neighbors.
- He suffered for us and paid price for our sins with His blood.
- Why are men so willful, so full of pride that they ignore the Almighty God who gives them their very breath?
- Look at Jesus, crowned with thorns, His face covered with blood. He suffered because He loves me.
- God is offended by the willfulness of men today.
- Whether we go to heaven or hell depends on whether we love God and love one another.
- Jesus shows us how to love by giving Himself for love of us.
- Jesus was crowned with thorns. He was whipped, His body was torn. He suffered this that we would share in His life and go to heaven some day.
- Our life here will end soon and we will be somewhere forever and ever. Let us love God and love one another that we will share in the great gift He gives us, the gift of eternal life in heaven.
- Think of the men that whipped Jesus and crowned Him with thorns. Think how cold their hearts were.
The Carrying of the Cross
- They stood around Jesus and they hollered at Him, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him!"
- They gave to Jesus a heavy cross laden with all the sins from all time and they put it on His shoulder and made Him carry the cross.
- It was so heavy that Jesus could not carry it any longer. He collapsed and fell to the ground.
- He got up and tried to move. He saw the tear covered face of His beloved mother.
- She looked into His tender gentle eyes covered with blood.
- This was the little baby that she carried and now she saw Him covered with blood and wounds.
- Mary loves Jesus with the most tender love.
- It is in going to the heart of Mary that we will learn to love our beloved Jesus.
- The Holy Spirit is the spouse of Mary.
- The Holy Spirit works within the heart of Mary to make us more holy, more like our beloved Jesus.
The Crucifixion and Death of Jesus
- Jesus was nailed to the cross.
- Jesus hung on the cross for three hours.
- His mother, in excruciating pain, stood beneath the cross and watched, watched her Son die.
- Before He died He gave His mother Mary to us as our mother.
- Our mother, Mary, loves us.
- She saw Jesus hang and die on the cross. She knows the great love that Jesus has for us.
- She wants to mother us and help us to love Jesus so much more.
- As her little children, it is important that we give ourselves to her and her motherly care.
- If we want peace and joy in our life we must give ourselves to Mary and to her Son.
- Mary said at Fatima that she wants us to give our hearts to her and to the Heart of her Son. She also said at Fatima that she wants us to pray the rosary every day. If we do this, we will have peace in the world.
The Glorious Mysteries
- On the third day He arose as he foretold.
- When Mary Magdalen and some other women arrived at the tomb, they saw that the entry stone had been rolled away.
- There appeared two men in dazzling garments where Jesus had been laid.
- The two angels told the women He had risen as He had foretold.
- He went to Emmaus and recounted for them all the scriptures, from Moses through the prophets, which referred to Him.
- When He had seated Himself with them to eat, He took bread, pronounced the blessing, then broke the bread and began to distribute it to them. With that their eyes were opened and they recognized Him, whereupon He vanished from their sight.
- He appeared several times to the apostles over the course of 40 days and gave them the power to baptize and forgive sins.
- Christ died to bring us to new life.
- He came that we might have life to the full.
- The good news is that Jesus has died and that He has risen.
- They went out of the town of Bethany and Jesus gave them his final blessing.
- He raised His arms and ascended into heaven.
- They stood below in utter amazement at what had happened.
- Think of what it would be like to see Jesus ascend bodily into heaven.
- Imagine the grief in Mary's and the apostles' hearts to see Him go!
- Jesus has not left. He remains with us in His divinity and humanity in the Eucharist today.
- He longs for us to come and receive Him. He waits for us to come and be with Him in front of the tabernacle.
- He gave Himself on the cross. He gives Himself this very day in the Eucharist.
- He loved us so much He died for us. He rose to give us new life. As He ascended into heaven he left behind the most precious gift of all--Himself!
- He said, "For John baptized with water but, in a few days, you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit."
The Descent of the Holy Spirit
- The apostles were full of fear and locked themselves in the Upper Room.
- When the Holy Spirit descended on Mary and the apostles, what joy for Mary's Heart!
- Jesus had promised to send the Holy Spirit. A great wind blew and over their heads appeared parted tongues of fire.
- They were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in foreign tongues.
- What joy for Mary to see the apostles transformed from fear to fearlessness!
- Oh, Holy Spirit, come to us and fill our hearts with the fire of Your love.
- Where we are full of fear, make us fearless.
- We long to have the courage to do all God asks of us. Oh, Holy Spirit, give us this courage.
- Holy Spirit, lead us to intimate oneness with You, the Father, the Son and Mary.
- Oh, Holy Spirit, set us on fire for love of God.
The Assumption of Our Lady into Heaven
- Many years after Jesus' death Mary was taken up to heaven.
- Imagine her delight to be forever united with her most precious Son.
- Imagine her joy to be united with the Father and the Holy Spirit. She beheld the face of God.
- She had lived her whole life in service of Him. Now she was taken up to her eternal dwelling place.
- Mary has not left. She remains forever with us. She is wherever Jesus is. She is our spiritual mother. She is forever by our side. She loves us. She mothers us with such motherly love!
- Who are we to have Mary as our mother?
- Mary watched it all. A young Mary, an older Mary, a sad Mary, a joyful Mary-Mary, the reflection of Christ's life!
- To know Christ is to see Him through Mary's eyes, to feel Him through Mary's motherhood, to love Him through Mary's Heart.
- She forever intercedes for her beloved children. She cares for our every need.
- Heaven is our true home.
The Coronation of Our Lady
- A great sign appeared in the sky, a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and on her head a crown of twelve stars.
- Mary was crowned queen of heaven and earth. Our most beloved mother now reigns in the court of heaven!
- Imagine her joy to hear the choirs of angelic voices! Imagine her joy to see the angels and saints praising God!
- She--who carried the baby Jesus in her womb, who held Him in her arms, who walked by His side during the Passion, who stood under His cross, who held His lifeless body and watched Him locked in the tomb--was now crowned Queen of Heaven, forever to reign in the court of heaven with her beloved Son.
- If we remain faithful to the Lord until death, we too will receive a crown of life. In heaven shall be found every good.
- Such treasures for us in heaven! The eye has not seen, the ear has not heard the glories that await him who serves the Lord!
- Heaven is the kingdom of God. We are His heirs.
- There is no more thirsting for union with God, no more longing for Him. We will experience such intense union with Him forever.
- We will never want for love again. We will know His love.
- We will see the face of God and live.
2. Daily Prayers for Young Children
Daily Prayers for Young Children
(front of card)
(back of card)
(front of card)
(back of card)
3. Daily Prayers for Young Adults
Daily Prayers for Young Adults
(front of card)
(back of card)
(front of card)
(back of card)
A Prayer before
the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass
Let me be a holy sacrifice and unite with God in the sacrament of His greatest love.
I want to be one in Him in this act of love, where He gives Himself to me and I give myself as a sacrifice to Him. Let me be a holy sacrifice as I become one with Him in this my act of greatest love to Him.
Let me unite with Him more, that I may more deeply love Him. May I help make reparation to His adorable Heart and the heart of His Mother, Mary. With greatest love, I offer myself to You and pray that You will accept my sacrifice of greatest love. I give myself to You and unite in Your gift of Yourself to me. Come and possess my soul.
Cleanse me, strengthen me, heal me. Dear Holy Spirit act in the heart of Mary to make me more and more like Jesus.
Father, I offer this my sacrifice, myself united to Jesus in the Holy Spirit to You. Help me to love God more deeply in this act of my greatest love.
Give me the grace to grow in my knowledge, love and service of You and for this to be my greatest participation in the Mass. Give me the greatest graces to love You so deeply in this Mass, You who are so worthy of my love.
Prayer for Union with Jesus
Come to me, Lord, and possess my soul. Come into my heart and permeate my soul. Help me to sit in silence with You and let You work in my heart.
I am Yours to possess. I am Yours to use. I want to be selfless and only exist in You. Help me to spoon out all that is me and be an empty vessel ready to be filled by You. Help me to die to myself and live only for You. Use me as You will. Let me never draw my attention back to myself. I only want to operate as You do, dwelling within me.
I am Yours, Lord. I want to have my life in You. I want to do the will of the Father. Give me the strength to put aside the world and let You operate my very being. Help me to act as You desire. Strengthen me against the distractions of the devil to take me from Your work.
When I worry, I have taken my focus off of You and placed it on myself. Help me not to give in to the promptings of others to change what in my heart You are making very clear to me. I worship You, I adore You and I love You. Come and dwell in me now.
A Prayer for Intimacy with the Lamb
the Bridegroom of the soul
Oh Lamb of God, Who take away the sins of the world, come and act on my soul most intimately. I surrender myself, as I ask for the grace to let go, to just be as I exist in You and You act most intimately on my soul. You are the Initiator. I am the soul waiting Your favors as You act in me. I love You. I adore You. I worship You. Come and possess my soul with Your Divine Grace, as I experience You most intimately.
Prayer for Priests
Lord Jesus, Chief Shepherd of the Flock, we pray that in the great love and mercy of Your Sacred Heart You attend to all the needs of Your priest-shepherds throughout the world. We ask that You draw back to Your Heart all those priests who have seriously strayed from Your path, that You rekindle the desire for holiness in the hearts of those priests who have become lukewarm, and that You continue to give Your fervent priests the desire for the highest holiness. United with Your Heart and Mary's Heart, we ask that You take this petition to Your heavenly Father in the unity of the Holy Spirit. Amen
4. School Rosary Program (Brochure)
School Rosary Program (Brochure)
How to start a
"I AM THE LADY OF THE ROSARY…
PEOPLE MUST PRAY THE ROSARY"
- Our Lady of Fatima, October 13, 1917The Church says
Fatima is worthy of belief.
Free Materials & Guidance From
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
(513) 932-4451 or (888) 211-3041
5. The Stations of the Cross
The Stations of the Cross
First Saturday Devotion,
and Rosary Promises
First Saturday Devotion, Brown Scapular
and Rosary Promises
First Saturday Paper
- First Saturday Devotion
- The Brown Scapular
- Rosary Promises
Tell everybody that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Tell them to ask graces from her, and that the Heart of Jesus wishes to be venerated together with the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Ask them to plead for peace from the Immaculate Heart of Mary, for the Lord has confided the peace of the world to her. (Our Lady of Fatima to Jacinta.)1
First Saturday Devotion
…The practice of the five first Saturdays involves: 1) Going to confession, which may be done from 8 days before to 8 days after the first Saturday. Of course, if a person is in the state of serious sin, the confession must be made before receiving communion. 2) Receiving Holy Communion. 3) Recitation of 5 decades of the rosary. 4) Meditating for 15 minutes on the mysteries of the rosary. All of the above (except confession) must be done on the first Saturday of 5 consecutive months with the intention of making reparation to the Immaculate Heart. For those who make the five first Saturdays, Our Lady of Fatima has promised to assist them at the hour of death with all the graces necessary for salvation.
The Brown Scapular and Consecration
…Another request of Our Lady of Fatima-one which includes all the others-is that we consecrate ourselves to her Immaculate Heart. What this consecration means we have stated earlier. Simply put, we can say that in consecrating ourselves to Mary we give and entrust ourselves to her so that she may bring us ever closer to the Heart of Christ, this Christ Who brings us to the Father in the Holy Spirit. This act of consecration obviously includes our willingness to observe the other requests of Our Lady of Fatima.
A great sign of our consecration to the Immaculate Heart is the wearing of the Brown Scapular. Sister Lucia has said that all Catholics should wear the Brown Scapular as part of the Fatima message. She said, The Rosary and the Scapular are inseparable…In 1251, when she gave the Scapular to St. Simon Stock and thereby to the world, the Queen of Heave stated: Whosoever dies clothed in this shall never suffer eternal fire. Wearing the Scapular serves as a constant reminder of one’s personal consecration to Mary and of the necessity of imitating her virtues and heeding her requests.” Only priests properly authorized can validly enroll one in the Brown Scapular. 2
Promises of Our Lady to Those Who Pray the Rosary
Over the years, in various apparitions, Mary has stressed the importance of the rosary. She has promised great blessings to those who pray the rosary. To St. Dominic and to Blessed Alan she stated:
- Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall receive signal graces.
- I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.
- The Rosary shall be a powerful armour against Hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
- It will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will lift them to the desire of eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
- The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall not perish.
- Whoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its sacred mysteries shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just he shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of eternal life.
- Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church.
- Those who are faithful to recite the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plenitude of His graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the merits of the saints in paradise.
- I shall deliver from purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
- The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in Heaven.
- You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the Rosary.
- All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
- I have obtained from my Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of death.3
Can we refuse our most loving Mother her request that we daily pray the rosary?
1 Rev. Edward J. Carter, Mother at Our Side,
Shepherds of Christ Publications, Morrow OH, 1993, p. 23.
2 Ibid., p. 21-22.
3 Ibid. p. 83-85.
7. How to Pray the Rosary
How to Pray the Rosary
How to Pray the Rosary
- Make the Sign of the Cross and say the Apostles' Creed.
- Say the Our Father.
- Say 3 Hail Marys.
- Say the Glory Be to the Father.
- Announce the First Mystery, then say the Our Father.
- Say 10 Hail Marys.
- Say the Glory Be to the Father.
- Say the O My Jesus.
- Announce the Second Mystery, then say the Our Father, 10 Hail Marys, Glory Be and O My Jesus.
- Announce the Third Mystery, then say the Our Father, 10 Hail Marys, Glory Be and O My Jesus.
- Announce the Fourth Mystery, then say the Our Father, 10 Hail Marys, Glory Be and O My Jesus.
- Announce the Fifth Mystery, then say the Our Father, 10 Hail Marys, Glory Be and O My Jesus.
- Conclude by saying the Hail Holy Queen.
- Make the Sign of the Cross.
Note: When the rosary is said aloud by two or more persons, one person is the leader. He says the first part of the prayer (up to the asterisk *). Everyone else answers by saying the remainder of the prayer. The O My Jesus and the Hail, Holy Queen are said by all together.
The Sign of the Cross
In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen
The Apostles Creed
I believe in God the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord; who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried. He descended into hell; the third day he arose again from the dead; he ascended into heaven; sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty; from thence he shall come to judge the living and the dead. * I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic Church, the communion of Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.
Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. * Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. * Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. * As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
O My Jesus
O My Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell and lead all souls to heaven, especially those who are in most need of Thy mercy.
Hail Holy Queen
Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us. And after this, our exile, show unto us the blessed Fruit of thy womb, Jesus, O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary.
V. Pray for us, O holy Mother of God.
R. That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
Let us pray. O God, whose only begotten Son, by His life, death, and resurrection has purchased for us the rewards of eternal life; grant, we beseech Thee, that meditating upon these mysteries of the most Holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary, we may imitate what they contain and obtain what they promise, through the same Christ Our Lord. Amen.
II. Books and Booklets
Rosary Meditations for Parents and Children
Excerpt from one of the Rosary Meditations:
Jesus Is Crucified and Dies on the Cross
- Jesus is the Almighty God. At any moment, He could have stopped all the abuse that was given to Him.
- They took big gigantic nails and pounded them into the hands of Jesus. They went all the way through His hand to the wooden cross.
- They pounded a nail through His feet, all the way through His entire foot. Think of the pain all over His body. His hands and feet were nailed to the cross.
- He died on the cross that we would share in His life.
- He gave Himself for love of us.
- He gives Himself to us today in the Eucharist. He is as present as the day He walked the earth. He is neglected by so many that He loves.
- He loves us and He wants us to love Him.
- At Communion, Jesus wants us to tell Him how much we love Him.
- His Heart is offended by our sins and the sins of men. He wants us to tell Him that we are sorry for our sins and sorry for all the sins of the world. Communion is a good time to help make reparation to God for our sins and the sins of all the world.
- He gave Himself that we would have life. He asks us to love Him with our whole heart, with our whole soul, and our whole being.
Holy Spirit Novena
(This booklet is great for confirmation!)
(videos with a *star
are available to download
and save on your computer and then to view
to save to your computer:
right click on link and then "save as")
1. The Joyful Mysteries*
2. The Sorrowful Mysteries*
3. The Glorious Mysteries*
The Rosary Aves (click)
(with short rosary meditations)
1. The Joyful Rosary Aves*
2. The Sorrowful Rosary Aves*
3. The Glorious Mysteries*
IV. Foreign Languages
Español / Spanish
Meditaciones del Rosario
(Rosary Aves in Spanish)
(have the Imprimatur)
El Nacimiento de Jesús
La Presentación de Jesús en el Templo
El Niño Jesús Hallado en el Templo
La Agonía en el Huerto
La Flagelación en la Columna.
La Coronación de Espinas
Jesús Con la Cruz a Cuestas
La Crucifixión y Muerte de Jesús
La Venida del Espíritu Santo
La Asunción de Nuestra Señora al Cielo
Coronación de Nuestra Señora
Coloring Books in Spanish
(click on cover for book)
Consagracion de los Hogares y Familias a los Sagrados de Jesús y de María
Como rezar el rosario
Oraciones Diarias para Niños
Oraciones Diarias para Jóvenes
Consagración de Un Niño Aún no nacido a Jesús y María
Oración para antes del Santo Sacrificio de la Misa
Oración Para Union con Jesús
Oración para Intimidad con el Cordero, el Esposo del Alma
Manual de Oraciones
Novena al Espíritu Santo
Français / French
Offrande du matin Livret de prières Prières Quotidiennes Neuvaine au Saint-Esprit Méditations pour chaque Ave du Rosaire Pour les enfants et les jeunes:
- Consécration à Jésus
- Consécration à Marie
- Consécration au Sacré Coeur de Jésus
- Consécration au Coeur Immaculé de Marie
- Offrande du matin
- Consécration au Saint-Esprit
Consécration à Jésus et Marie d'un enfant à naître Prière à réciter avant la Messe Prière pour demander l'union à Jésus Une prière pour demander l'intimité avec l'Agneau Prière pour les prêtres
Português / Portuguese
Papel A4 Papel letras US Large Print Manual de Orações Novena do Espírito Santo Meditando nas Contas do Rosário Oração Diárias para Crianças
- Consagração a Jesus
- Consagração a Maria
- Consagração ao Sagrado Coração de Jesus
- Consagração ao Sagrado Coração de Maria
- Oferecimento da Manhã Para Criança
- Consagração ao Espírito Santo
Consagração de um nascituro a Jesus e Maria Oração antes do Santo Sacrifício da Missa Oração para União com Jesus Oração para conseguir intimidade com o cordeiro, o esposo da Alma Oração pelos Sacerdotes Como rezar o Terço do Rosário Sobre os Serviços dos Pastores de Cristo
of Christ Page
2002 Shepherds of Christ.
Rights for non-commercial reproduction granted:
May be copied in its entirety, but neither re-typed nor edited.
Revised: May 1, 2002